WEW LADS

Uncle Holla Forums Swinging Through with some Juicy FBI Leaks

archive.org/details/RockstarGamesAndTake-Two

Enjoy!

Holla Forums got invaded and coopted by shills. Fuck off. Trump is a kosher candidate who licks the boot of Israel. Never in my days would I thought I'd see Holla Forums turn into idol worshipers of a nigger, lgbt, israel loving civic nationalists.
Yes, because I call out controlled OP I must be CTR.

To be fair, he's the best pic of the litter. At least he said something about wanting the Mexicans out, everyone else is pretty much busing them into the country.

It's the current year user, this is the best we're likely to get.

Maybe read the link, moron. This has nothing to do with Trump.

What's the alternative?

I'm a lazy fucker, what's the link about? Is Rockstar selling costumer info to the feds or something?

Well this thread is going places.

Video Games

NOT VIDYA

The degree they worship him is stupid but he's currently the least shit of the candidates. Hopefully this shitshow of an election will open peoples eyes.
It won't and my country will continue to ape Yank politics like it's the smart thing to do.

There is no alternative you are right. But it doesn't mean we have to think he's perfect and will destroy all jews. He won't. The only reason I mentioned this is because it's from nu-Holla Forums. The day Trump names the jew and denounces Israel is the day I am 100% percent behind him.

Ben Shapiro 2020

You guys are retarded.

Im retarded, someone spoonfeed me on what this is.

Click and read you lazy retards. Anyone who spoon feeds you should be banned for a week.

Out you go.

The board is literally owned by a kike. What did you expect? I wish Holla Forums has Holla Forums's moderation. No consoleshit, no tumblrtale, no degeneracy, just aryan vidya and support for the god emperor

I said I was lazy you dumb nigger. Why do I have you lot if not to enable my shitty lifestyle?

Right on cue. Are you really this fucking retarded? Do you really think CTR would come on Holla Forums of all places? Let me let you in on something. CTR actually does believe Trump = Hitler and that Hillary is a great person, BUT that is because they are lowly pawns. They don't know that Trump is controlled OP because if they did then they wouldn't be doing what they're doing. So CTR does genuinely believe they are fighting Hitler but the truth is they are not. What happened to "The jews play both sides"? Does it not count here?

If you got time to ask people to spoonfeed you you got time to read.
It's nothing shocking or new anyway.

I'm half awake, paranoid and iffy about clicking links. Had about 2 hours sleep in 2 days.

I'd do a proper good job if I had the time.

I'm really glad I'm not as retarded as you are. Filtered for being CTR scum.

not video games, enjoy your ban

Everyone has known that for years. You don't remember the ISLAMIC TERRORISTS ARE COORDINATING ATTACKS IN ONLINE GAMING WORLDS shit back in 2006?

Why do pollacks think everyone else should also flip their shit and spam their own boards to death with redtext every time they prove common knowledge?

Where does this claim he is perfect come from?

Do I expect Trump to unleash the death squads and shaoh all the spics and mudshits like the leftists keep screaming about? No.

Do I expect him to do even half of what he promises? Of course not, even if he was genuine Congress will stonewall him every step of the way. But that doesn't matter, what matters is that a white, heterosexual man won the presidency on a platform based around kicking the beaners back where they belong. He's shifting the Overton window.

You're not even American… what the fuck are you doing in this thread? Lazy POS

see

low quality scans are hard to read zoomed in, dont bully.

Fucking sad man. What happened to questioning everything?

The rest of the world is worried you idiots are gonna vote Hillary into office and start World War 3.

You're still a nigger.

yeah no shit, this "leak" is fucking garbage. Couldn't have just uploaded a PDF?

Yeah, now I've seen more of the thread I now know that OP is pretty much a faggot.

it's just a ton of screencaps of some guy on some forums who was apparently a high-ish profile uploader. he's talking about getting an early copy of RDR for the 360 to rip and upload, makes some mention of how he sells pirated DVDs and has been doing it since VHS days, console modding discussion etc. literally nothing interesting unless you're hungry for poor grammar and shitty forum posts from a retard

Maybe stop being such a good goy and look outside of the self-imposed 2-party system.

People here misunderstand me. I HOPE TRUMP WINS, because he really is the better alternative, BUT we need to keep a vigilant eye and ALWAYS question everything. Trump is controlled opposition, yes, but if he wins, two things happen. Either I'm proven wrong and he really is playing 4D chess Which he's not or Holla Forums finds out their golden goy is controlled OP. Truth be told, I hope I'm wrong.

Holla Forums is love

Do you really think I'll read 11 PDFs to discover why you're freaking out?

Both Holla Forums and Holla Forums are statist retards.

(You)

Which is why all the Jews are voting against him and Jewish media attacks him relentlessly, right? Thanks for that record correction, faggot.

kamfy has been systematically destroying Holla Forums since he got power and the only people left are the ones who are retarded enough to think that the board's shift isn't artificial.

The worst thing Holla Forums ever did was poison the word rulecuck

Figured, there's absolutely nothing here.

Do you really expect nu-Holla Forums to think outside the box? it's like I said, CTR really does believe that Trump is Hitler because they are fed false information, they are lowly pawns who genuinely try to correct the record. If you have people who you hate honestly fighting something they hate then what is there to do but love what they hate? That's the way Holla Forums sees it, they can't see past black and white.

You got me, but who's the real nigger here? Me or the lazy retard who couldn't read?

Then fuck off

You do realize what controlled opposition is right? He's a pied piper, he's SUPPOSED to be shit on to make him look like the underdog. Do you really think it's so simple as "HUR DUR THE MEDIA SHITS ON HIM! HUR THEY DON'T HAVE AN ADGENDA HUR!"