FFXIV General

Final Fantasy XIV General: Dick-cutting whores Edition

3.45 has dropped. That means new anima and PotD autism! Get your shiny new sharpened sticks and edgelord weapons!

ffxiv-freetrial.com/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

Reminder: They stopped demolishing houses due to the Japanese earthquake in April, now they have grown accustomed to the wall eyes in Morioh town the demolitions will recommence as of patch 3.4!
Dont worry anons, everything will be daijoubu!

Also, fuck BR scum. captcha says so

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.ariyala.com/WXG3
ffxiv.ariyala.com/WXH0
ffxiv.ariyala.com/WXIF
ffxivclock.com/item/Chysahl Greens/12900#/
ashtender.com/ffxiv/tails?stickers=55872
ashtender.com/ffxiv/tails?stickers=55875
discord.gg/fNXEswa
8ch.net/v/res/11168747.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Minfilia a qt.

get with the times jiji!

She is lightning tier.

Minfilia is only good as a cock sleeve.

Fixed that for you.

Her dying is one of the best things to happen in the story

Poochie returned to his home planet.

IF ONLY I DIDN'T RAID TONIGHT

So floor 79 on DD, does it get hard again or is it babby mode post 50?

Was is the correct term because she's no longer with us.

The true challenge allegedly comes in after floor 100.

Man i guess but floor 79 is as easy as floor 51, kind of a let down really.

Floor 200 is nigh impossible, again, allegedly.

Autistic JP players will clear it tonight.

And they will all be potatoes.

Jesus fucking christ, what the hell were they thinking?

At the very least they should've at least thrown them on opposite sides of the fucking chasm.

This is mostly accurate: ffxiv.ariyala.com/WXG3
I actually have the primal ring of fending in the right ring slot, just because I figure alive DPS do more damage than dead ones.

Holy Fuck I wanna have sex with a catgirl

Oh, no. user we've gotta get you off of that immediately. This whole thing I'm assuming the green dots you hit on the right were your pieces is messed up.

This build should be relatively easy for you to get if you've got lore, scripture, and can manage to get to Alexander the Creator: ffxiv.ariyala.com/WXH0

If you haven't been doing your weeping city weekly, you can get a lot of ghelmorran potsherds from palace of the dead to get your materia. If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks, user. I figured sacrificing a single ring's worth of Str and such was worth to not die if/when I fuck up, but what do I know. Also, you're sure I should get the i240 headgear rather than keeping the i260 piece I already have? That seems counterintuitive to me.

"Cool, maybe this'll come in handy as a stupid plot device in the sequel."

Oh, I just noticed that. Keep it for now. You'll be slightly above the optimal range for SS but the straight STR increase should compensate for the lost CRIT/DET

ffxiv.ariyala.com/WXIF Adjusted for the mistake

Obligatory lalafel ad

God. Dammit.

fucking finally

now i can be lazy again

Fuck off, potato.

So what did they break in 3.45?

So i got my Botanist in full HQ ironworks bar 3 acessories and my stats are in the mid 600's, now i'm after Cysahl Greens to get counterfoils for my Tool, i know they are in coerthas but anyone know where and what time?

Wasn't this game delayed? Wtf are you guys talking about?!

This doesnt have the groundswell of 'GO HOME OVERCUCKS', ya blew it.

Wait i got it, slot 6 of a node at x8 y9 in coerthas western highlands.

Now to wait for 9am and 9pm to get the two i need for my axe and scyth.

Then the final jewletion can begin. Marketplace im gonna get you.

Every single thread

Here you go pal

Question: A node appears at the same time every 12 hours eg 9am/9pm right?

But if you hit it at 9am does it not respawn till 9pm if you tapped it already?

yes, it only respawns at those specific times. if you open it and close it, it's gone until the next spawn

God damn it. Had to blow the first just to change the 'unknown 25%' to Chysahl green now i need two more for the axe and scythe?
An eorzean day is an hour? or 20 minutes?

each eorzian hour is 3 minutes irl time, so a full day would be an hour and 12 minutes. each node is open for 4 hours (ET) or 12 minutes irl time

and then i gotta do it for miner as well, no wonder the number of endgame gatherers is less than 4% of the userbase.

How the fuck do you get the blue lvl.60 fishing tool in this case?

Its double mooch HQ shit in certain weather at certain times, isn't it?

Awesome, great, coolio.

Damn, I'm tired.

Okay its 9am again and its not respawned. So i mined it at 9am ET yesterday and 24 hours later its not there. Do they cycle around to different zones or something?

As far as i read the top left of coerthas western is the only Chysahl Green node in game.

I only did miner, but as far as I know they stay in the same area.
ffxivclock.com/item/Chysahl Greens/12900#/

I've checked that, i've seen other players swoop down but triple checked and nothing as respawned for me. No blue leaf on the map, no interactable on the ground.
Maybe you need to tap another node nearby or leave the lone?

or maybe a stat thing? im at gathering 632 and perception 645

if you've seen it and opened it before, I dont have a clue why it isnt showing up again. keep in mind they only last for about an hour eorzia time

oh and make sure you have the botanist equivalent of "Truth of the Mountains" turned on, which alerts you when an unspoiled appears in the zone you're in

Where do I get a popato tag along?

Maybe that was it and i changed to NIN for something?

yeah you have to reactivate it every time you go back to your gathering class

This is what i get for burning out leveling miner in ARR over a weekend and not touching gatherers again till this week.

tbh gathering isnt really worth it. all the good money methods with it have been ruined by bots and other players on my server. the hardest ores that require grinding scrips to unlock the folklore tomes dont even sell for more than 4k HQ

On Shiva its pretty profitable, plus i've gotten every crafter but ARM to 60 and i only have 3 combat classes to get 50-60 left. So its more just a project to mess around with till Stormblood.
Deep Dungeon has basically spurred me on because all those rank V red materia are 300k+ each so the 1.5 mil HQ pieces of crafter/gatherer gear havent been that hard to get over the last week leveling jobs in DD. After figuring out the easy 600gp collectible thing i used my max ALC to shit out a bunch of Cordials and it all evens out. To be honest this is more fun as my endgame right now than doing Alex as NIN or DRK. Its nice to shoot for something that so little of the playerbase ever does.

Plus .HACK, Only Sense Online and Log Horizon rereads lately have given me a mean hankering for some autumnal crafting and merchant fun times. I would love come Stormblood to turn my House into a proper item shop with my qt retainers at the counter.

Also Collectibles just made it easier. Went BOT 55-60 in a couple of hours thanks to an anons collectible image macro and those blue scripts bought the b8 to power level FSH in Azys Lla where a HQ mooch is like 50k exp each time.

Okay so i got it, need 530 collectibility and i got 599 using
Now two weeks of red scripts to buy Goblin Dice upgrades it to the ilvl200 version. Is that the best in slot gatherer tool? Best i've seen on the marketboard is the High Mythril ilvl.195 version.

Also anyone know where Ornate Ironworks comes from? is it an upgrade or just a reward from stuff like Khloes book?

ornate stuff is only from WT and I think pentamelded 195 stuff is better but much more expensive

Well this should be okay for now. I'm going to grab the HQ rings, bracelt and neckpiece and upgrade the tools, after that its just a choice in cheap IV materia or obscenely expensive V materia but i wonder if thats really going to make a difference when IV will get your stats pushing 700+

I just have the left and right side with a 200 mh and 195 offhand and that's 790/792

Well what the best thing to go for after the MH and OH tools? those 99 blue token folklore books?

Yes

welp there goes that market.

fuck the market

Then the market fucks you.

Any mention if the housing demolitions have started up again?

Fuck me i just did a 90-100 with two fucking rogues and a conjurer who kept ninja pulling and actually bunny hoppinh and spamming GOGOGOGOGOGGOGO like it was fucking WoW.
Was the lone survivor on each floor
fucking situational awareness motherfuckers, use it.

Sadly due to WoW dying and FFXIV becoming more and more popular these shitters will only increase. At least they'll be better than the weebs. I hope.

Man you dont know the half
The patch brought back all the FR i just know it.

I know I shouldn't have expected any different since it's a FF game. I just really want to play an MMO right now

Just make the femroe you want to and be done with it.

Ok bye.

What is the objectively best way to grind in this? I have a lvl 34 white mage now, by grinding anarchist for a couple of hours, but it feels like a waste when all i did it for was the job crystal

Namely the housing demolitions, are those a thing again?

Is the new combat in yet?

Go do your roulettes.
And then do the Palace of the Dead if you want to level your class without learning it.
Be sure to pick up class and job quests.

no, and don't expect it to be anything radically different

Something like tera would be good enough for me.

Play PSO2.

Tera combat is utter shit though

Got my 260 relic. The 270 step is going to be a nightmare isn't it?

>40% chance at shuffling into two lines if there are any goddamn bonuses
I'm one off with bonuses but I'm tempted to put myself out of this misery and just get the other stickers.

Well, it's not radically different and better than current one.
Good enough for me.

Well, i didnt really mean it like that, i meant more in the sense just in case i want to get up to 15 fast for the job crystals

tera combat IS radically different than tab target wow combat, and that's what it's going to stay as

Terra combat IS tab target wow combat though.
Try playing real action game like PSO2 or Vindictus to feel the difference.

Tera combat is still a GCD based system, except instead of tab targeting you mouse over with a cross hair. Tera also has garbage balancing.

You get an experience bonus on classes lower than your highest one, and you have various class hunts you can do for EXP too. But still, PotD really is the fastest way to level. At least for the 1-20 floors.

tera's skills generally just apply in some shape of aoe in the direction your character is facing. ive played both pso2, tera, bdo, any action mmo and we're not getting anything close to that with the "revamp". I bet it'll just be class reworks

I see, thanks for the help
I guess i should look up what PotD is first

That's probably it. the XIV team hates classes and prefers jobs, easier to balance. SMN and SCH was a nightmare for them

shit, I meant jobs. like they'll rework how each one plays

Just make a highlander, they all look like old men from NTR doujins.

It's the Palace of the Dead, the first and so far only Deep Dungeon we have.

The skintone of a potato, sure. I just love stirring shit, darling.

WE
WUZ
SULTANS
AN
SHEIYIT

SAY THAT TO MY FACE FUCKER AND NOT ONLINE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

kys tbqh fam

Typical Syndicate disinfo "the talyim know, shut down all linkpearls!"

Lolorito, pls go.

Seconding this

gb2Halatali

I dont know who you're talking about.

t. Not Lolorito

You seem trustworthy, tell me friend. If i had a large amount of treasure to unload would i get a better price in gridania or limsa lominsa?

Whew, well here's the queen. Pls protect her. :^)

depends on the treasure. fish or other marine oddities would likely sell better in gridania due to the lack of sea based industry, but botanical treasures may sell better in limsa for the opposite reason

Confound you Yoshi P you drive me to drink.

I did.
I got an parry materia.

Today was a good day.

Fuck my luck. My latest runs were plagued with a random pug that just ran everywhere looting and aggroing shit and an fc member not fucking pulling and aggroing a room full of mobs. Oh, and fucking fireworks.

Every fucking time.

Fuck everything.

I'll take three rooms over no rooms.

Yda>Minfilia

We cleared it but it took like 15 minutes and everyone was poxxed by the end for the final boss. Fuck.

I took that fucking debuff and ran with it.

How?

Minfilia is garbage and is now permanently gone from the story. Still waiting to see those examples of 90% of NPCs dressed like whores like Minfilia is.

And no, player characters don't count. We're talking about NPCs exclusively.

Holy fuck why are the servers so fucking garbage this patch?

I just want to fight Garuda. ;_;

Stormblood plus the new patch brought too many shitters back to put a load on them again.

Fucking seriously. I was getting ready to call some faggot out saying he completed the rank 40 squadron mission without meeting the requirements. That and I'm painfully close to finishing this lame step in the relic.

Are you on Balmeme? There was a fag in N.Network just now bragging about that

Nope, leviathan. This is the same person that claims there's an ultra rare white crab in aquapolis and brags that he doesn't need melds.

I did 3.4 but i must have missed the implications about yda being a traitor

I just wanted to suffer through more solo PotD without the server killing itself.

>SoS doesn't explicitly make Minfilia fuck off to where the WoD came from
Did you even pay attention to that cutscene? There was also nothing to suggest Yda being a traitor. An Ascian handed the Griffin faggot (who Yda didn't trust) Niddy's eyes.

You are almost Junko fag tier.

>Latching onto every word by the al migger "savior"
>Suddenly have an intrest in louie's staff that has the rune in it
>after the al migger savior was gifted Niddy's eyes
>Not even her potato companion fully trusts her by the end of the story to the point he's hiding it away from her

Foresight motherfucker, do you have it?

>implying all the Scions don't have an interest in that staff
Handing it over was a mistake. Especially to little Papalymo. If the story progresses in a way that ends with him dead I'll be dissapointed.

why haven't you finished your 260 relic yet? the patch dropped on tuesday and it's already thursday, you have zero fucking excuse

that's highschool english teacher levels of looking too far into stuff

Fucking how? I even went to sleep. There has to be a nigger on my server that nolifed that shit.

>Papalayyylamo gets killed
>king jew lolorito is still left alive

Life ain't fair sometimes.

Don't you fucking dare user.
That won't happen and your waifu is garbage.

Okay that's a bit far, Minfilia is 'okay' tier and there's worse options. Papalymo is one of the handful of potatoes that I actually liked.

You do know you actually have to have to present a reason why someone is wrong.

When do you think this game will die?

When I stop playing it. :^)

XI was still running on PS2's till last year. I would not be surprised if this is Squares most profitable game since X

Al nigger savior did nothing wrong

Well they are giving PS3 the boot in 4.0, which will allow them to make more fun things, which hopefully will go a long way for the gane's longevity.

When VR is widespread enough that not even the most autistic neet faggot can justify playing a screen based, hotkey mmo.

anyone have a list of the nerfs to the anima weapon quest requirements?

When they make another race look like cat girls with different attachments because "Cat girls are popular so the new race should look like them too!"

Daily reminder that we could have had sexy au ra ladies

Khloe screwed me over and I tried to help a lazy whm in the fc for the bonus. The wait wasn't worth it at all and now the servers are fucked.

170 step
210 step
No other nefs for anima.

Oh and you can buy the NQ craftable* items with GC seals.

I've been busy getting a highscore in Palace of the Dead.

just give me a butt and thigh slider.

how long do you estimate it would take to start one and get it to 240 if I dont have any 2.x beast tribes leveled and only like 2k lore/poetics combined?

in about 8 years.

You can do the 170 step within 2 days easily. 200 step in 1, and the 210 is the first big wall. You can buy unids with poetics and lore and clan hunt seals, so doing all your roulettes would go a long way to boost progress. Couldn't tell you exactly how long, but probably no more than a week or two if you're playing casually. The step to 230 is then gated behind doing a weekly quest 5 times with the option to make 1/5 progress by spending 1800 lore. It's not difficult, it's just LONG. THEN you have the step to 240, which requires…a fuckton of lore, around 24,000 I believe. They really fucked up hard by making so many steps dependent on Lore, it just discourages people new to the relic to get into it because of the repetitive grind required. Getting to 230 shouldn't be too big of a deal, but the 240 step is horrendous and a lot more of what you've already been doing.

I could get several classes to a playable state with that much lore… or spent on crafting mats for 250 stuff
I guess ill just wait until end of expac and see if they look any cooler

best way to do a relic is level alt jobs/gear up through dungeons/raids

It's pretty disgusting. They should've made umbrite available through the same way sands are or something.

God fucking dammit.

Pretty much already is, first expansion being shit really hurt them. That's why they're so desperate and they're playing up how totally awesome the new expansion will be, but they probably won't deliver on half the shit they're promising.
Hell the whole
Makes me fucking laugh.

Next step (probably 270) is going to be the final model, and then the step after that (probably 275) is going to be final model + glow. I think 3.5 is due around January? So that's when you'll be able to confirm how good the final stage is. They did really well with Zodiac + Zeta so I have high hopes.

Fucking christ

Tell him "How does it feel that the creator of invader zim hates his zim fans with so much passion he made a comic of him just mutilating the shit out of zim fans? :^)"

Oh the edge, that just makes him as bad.

Actually, it was because after nick fucked him over by forcing him to change the story to the point it wasn't even his creation anymore his "fans" started sending him death threats about why he cancelled the show. Well, they did that or try to be as randumb as they can be in front of him. The guy just got tired of it all and burned every bridge he could with nick so he would not stuck there. Sadly, he could not say why everything went sideways until 2008 or so after his contract and NDA expired.

I don't blame the guy for hating that fanbase with a passion. He was Andrew Hussie with a spine.

wat do when gear breakes? i keep hafting to leave to buy new armoire X(

serous question

Thingsthatdidn'thappen.txt

You were the worst healer and you know it.

Post screens of the chat, user

:^)

You can't have something like that happen and not take screenshots.

Nigger what
)Not believing your fake ass story means I'm the tumblrina in it that doesn't exist

You think someone would just tell lies on the internet?

TODAY, I WILL REMIND THEM

Guy is still probably lying

He could be, but are you willing to put money down on the fact that retarded pinko leftists will not flock to a game like this?

Oh yeah, I'd bet my soul on lefties playing this game

Faerie and Balmeme have plenty of them.

WHERE THE FUCK DID I GET THAT?

i've noticed like 3 times since the last patch i've logged in and had something like an orchestrion roll in my bag from nowhere, is this some buggy shit or something?

But the best part is you can fuck with them and they can't do shit about it except leave, which they won't because they wanna play the game. So it's like forcing liberals to have a taste of their own medicine. Feel American, bro

I hate this.

I fucking hate this so much.

i'd like to think that if they didnt have deep dungeon, we could have an extra dungeon for expert roulette

Idyllshire is going to be on fire next Wednesday

Its a fine idea but currently a bit monotonous. You either have a shitfest wipe or a boring kill train. They could do things like:

there's not a single way I can see potd be enjoyable tbh

Are you the user in the dungeon meshi thread who can't understand why dungeon crawling is fun?

dungeon meshi? dont think so
dungeon crawling can be fun but not when the rewards are fucking shit or dis proportionately bad for the time spent. bonus negative points for combat that doesnt lend itself well to dungeon crawls and shitty environments like this procedurally generated shit

I would rather see a 'island closest to hell' or what it was called from 8. a 100 floor dungeon, but not procedurally generated and more vagrant story puzzle based.

but i also want fossil/gargant roo in stormblood with the archeology minigame, maybe the stellazio medals to boot.

FUCK JUST ADD TRENO AND LINDBLUM TO EORZEA YOSHI!

Finally got a new place so in a few days I can log in and play catch up again for my 240 WAR weapon before crushing this next stage. STILL only about 1/4 of the way through the umbria and sand phase.

Next expansion is empire focussed, if we dont get a FF6 opera scene imitation heads roll.

Anyone here got to floor 200 yet?

I'm not sure I can handle cringe levels that high. I just got over finny fun, god damn it.

[TRIGGERED]

Don't tease me user

>Godbert sounds like a deeper SNES FF6 Celes

Fuck, now I want something I will never have.

We can only hope

Anyone happen to have that "where to start?" final fantasy flow chart? cant seem to find it

What, I don't get that impression based on the latest census. The fact that square is willing to double the budget for the next xpac, especially with ff15 around the corner says otherwise.

In fact, I've been running into more people in the last 3 months, then I had prior.

Go by release and skip 13, 13-2, and 13: Lightning Returns. And 11, unless you also want to play the MMOs.

GOD DAMMIT WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LISTEN TO ME

Fuck this gay earth.

on the other hand
is most likely right.

Sounds like the region chat for BDO.

Be careful when you eventually do land a static user. You'll fall for the "grass is always greener" effect. You'll wish you weren't raiding and want to relax. Once you get to stop raiding, you'll wish you were raiding again. Why is it like this? Because if you aren't raiding in this game, there's no point in trying your best at anything.

I want to raid actually, but I hate the strict schedule most statics have. I just want some friends I can casually do savage and extremes with- without the whole time schedules shit. I guess my life is sticking with PUB parties for the time being. Damn.

Godbert and relm join the Ultros fight and Godbert tells you to "unleash your muscles young hero" and spulexes and refills the limit break bar constantly.

Why is it garbage and why are you telling me this now?

>went from ashtender.com/ffxiv/tails?stickers=55872
>to ashtender.com/ffxiv/tails?stickers=55875

just fuck my shit up fam.

Parry and skill speed are fucking garbage. The 260 relic is better than the 270 shire weapon. That's how garbage it is.

For tanks isn't relic supposed to be Crit>det>ss?

More or less, yes.

Shire weapon dont have that stats though, Why you lyin'?

I said Warrior you nitwit.

So as DRK, I'm good then

Correct.

lol you fucking retard, weapon damage is weighted so much compared to other stats that no matter what secondary stats a weapon has, 10 item levels higher will always be far superior.

Since you're too retarded to do the math yourself, i'll do it for you.

Ariyala refuses to update the stat weights with dervy's new ones so i'm going to be using his findings from his site.

Warrior(in deliverance):

STR: 1.000
VIT: 1.000
WD: 27.095
DET: 0.387
CRT: 0.546
SS (Once at 550+ for 9 GCD Berserk/ x3 Fell): 0.350

Parry for some reason, isn't a factor for Warriors.

270 shire weapon: 2506.63

260 relic: 2541.015

Again, the weapon is a waste of time.

WAR wants enough SKS to get 3x Fell Cleave in a single berserk, but once you have that, SkS takes a back seat to Det. Depending on way your left side has you can socket SkS of its not already capped, but putting some on your Anima weapon ensures you'll make the necessary breakpoint since you should be melding Str on your right side exclusively.

no I don't know the breakpoint values off hand

Parry isn't a factor for warrior because parry does nothing for damage unless you're a DRK, and even then it's RNG on top of RNG how much damage you're going to get from it. So it's really not worth the headache of dealing with.

relic only comes out on top if parry has 0 weight, which isnt true. stay mad relicfags

So what is your prediction for RDM in 4.0?

I'm thinking it sticks with the fancing dandy/gentleman swordmage archetype but it will be for WoWs enhancement shaman what SMN is for WoW's affliction warlocks. Lots of en-fire type spells with procs and things to give cast while moving for 5 seconds and so on.

A melee magic caster to follow MCH's ranged physichal hitter.

DRK main, but also like WAR. Have I been fucking up by melding only Crit/Det? How necessary is melding STR?

I want to be properly geared if I ever get a static

Breakpoints are ping dependent. I forget exact values as well but there's a spreadsheet out there somewhere the details what GCD you'll have with every skill/spell speed value.

Not really. Crit is the strongest secondary stat so you can never go wrong with that, and the only reason SkS would be useful on DRK is to increase Scourge's damage and to try and fit another attack into Blood Weapon. They're both useful things, but not so important that you need to stack SkS.
For tanks, STR should be going into your accessories. Your left side gear is already capped on STR, but STR is hands down a much higher damage boost than any secondary stats.

If I remember correctly, I think SE is moving away from WoW clone combat by the time Stormblood comes. If PotD is any indication, I would say goodbye to trinity as SE might be going for broke this time. Doing that old school JRPG thing, no roles, everybody can fight and take some hits, but each got their own gimmicks like the RDM can do anything decently but not well, WHM can still damage and give heals sometimes, etc. Raids and boss fights are going to be more about tactics and team compositions now. No more 2 tanks, 2 heals, 4 DPS or any other standard lineup and the FC with the most autists gets the world first.

that would be awful for raid content. impossible to balance around.

PotD and Proto-Ultima.

However I disagree that the trinity is going away. They've made it apparent they want to move away from classes, and instead use jobs. I think balancing ACN, SMN and SCH was the final nail in the coffin. Didn't EQ also use the trinity class system?

I dont think its gonna be that major changes, I just want them make more fun dungeon. Why didn't they ever utilize the jump button during boss fight or dungeon run? It seems obvious nobody ever do it. It was fun doing the hill climbing GATE at the goldsaucer, why isn't more dungeon like that?

Why would it be impossible for raid content? non-trinity content has been balanced before in XI. Or Guild wars.

I think/hope they'll at least introduce "support". I don't think they'll do away with the idea of "classes that can heal" but having "this class that just heals" is already dying in that most of them need to DPS to not be shitters/make it at hard end content.

You mean like Bard? :^)

Are you suggesting healing classes should have no DPS? How would they make it through PvE content?

Be careful, that almost sounded like a complaint. You're not having trouble with your class, are you?

you ever played vindictus during season 2? I did, it was awful, every other boss required you to jump and it never fucking worked.

No, i'm suggesting the era of Healers having no DPS is already over, the lines have been blurred, the cats out of the bag, ect ect.

I prefer to stand crotch deep in boss thighs thank you.

I never played it and I dont mean like using jump to dodge an attack, I mean the environment where you need to jump to climb to the next level or safe area, similar to GATE in goldsaucer. I remember peoples complaining that theres no jump button in 1.0, but now they that added it, it does make much differences since theres no purpose for it.

*it doesn't

It's almost mandatory for Labyrinth of the Ancients, because there's one lip you have to jump over to fall down to the floor below. But you can circumvent that by waiting for people to activate the teleport on the other side and just taking that.

Yeah but that just very basic, I want something like Void Ark where theres part when you fighting the blob that puke poison, you have to jump to the platfom to avoid the AoE. I want something like that but more extreme for example the AoE keep rising up so you have to climb higher to the safe area. The concept still the same, dodging aoe but now the jump button have more use.

Didn't 1.0 have some verticality in boss fights but as a result made them very cheeseable?

Thanks for that

They added it in because people complained, why would they spend more time to work in stupid uses for it when they satisfied the outcry already?

Yeah, Nael being a good example, or the island mercenary fights.
I miss toggleable aoe on spells.
And "Burst"
And THM being good.

From what i saw in the trailer my best guess is that they are going to combine the Dancer and Red Mage class. Im assuming it will be a healer class that implements an armblade for close combat as well as light offensive magic for minor range with a more focus on heals, though I am not sure how those heals would work.
Part of my reasoning in this is that the lady in red we see in the trailer implementing dance into her martial arts, as well as seeing her in the title card you can clearly see her wearing what looks like an armblade. Plus dancer usually implements red in its outfits so it wouldn't be to big a stretch.
Though I could be completely off and the lady in red is just a monk doing warm ups and the supposed "armblade" could just be cloth on her arms flipping in the wind, but I like to think it could happen.

It could simply be a class that splits into 2 jobs.

I'm pretty sure at one point they said they didn't want to do that again after smn/sch. And honestly I would prefer they didn't as it felt like both jobs could have been much better if they were both their own thing.

So you rather play the same old dungeon with the same mechanics instead of adding new way to dodge aoe? Its getting boring and perdictable.

Do you see any of those words in my post? nice assumption though fam-pai.
If you're looking for novelty, Hotkey MMO's are the wrong game type for you. The only thing novel are the player interactions, the rest is just a patchwork of mechanics from different games.
The exception that proves the rule being Project Gorgon.

Also
I don't think Yoshi wants to be inundated with more "WAAAHHHH SAVAGE IS HARRRRRDDDDD."

I remember when ARR was just out and my FC was first doing Titan Extreme for first relic quest. Some guys threw up on TS because of the pressure and the intensity of the fight alone.

Adding on to that. I do not want gimmicky fights like WoW do. I want intense fights like SE seems to do sometime like Titan(EX) or A5S-A8S.

You fucked up. Should have been farming those second chances until Tuesday. Must suck being impatient.

I had to end up learning the goddamn waltz timing for that fight.

BUT I GOT MY GODDAMN SHIT DOWN AS BLM GOD DAMN IT.

Why do EUs join the NA servers anyway? Is the EU servers that fucking horrible?

I dont think you know the horrors we once had.

THE EU SERVERS WERE HOSTED IN FUCKING AMERICA TILL HEAVENSWARD

tos did jumping right

this is darkhold, isn't it?

it's that ONE FUCKING CORRIDOR ISNT IT

The 8ch free company is based on a NA server, so a bunch of us Brits flock there.
There's also a lack of French. Which is always lovely.

Fucking FR

what is with all the BLM shitters? this aint DRG here.

He kept trying to cast fire spells with no MP. I couldn't even fucking believe what I was looking at.

feels bad man.

why does it always crash when logging in

fuuuuck why is GP restore rate so slow?

lobby/log in is separate from the actual servers, its the most frequent disconnect by nature of their server architecture.
unless you're getting a specific error multiple times in a row, in which case post it.

Are there any obtainable coeurl-print gloves like Pawah Mujuuk has?

that might be the gayest thing i have seen in final fantasy, kuja wore more clothing and sucked less cock.

So… no purpose at all?

is it too much to asked SE to make an interesting dungeon instead of the same formula recycled over and over again?

How much does the subscription cost for this one MMO ? im tired of playing shitty games recently, i just want one comfy game to play whit other people whit a pad when laying in bed.

Are you using cordials?
It helps inbetween node spawns

This feeling will never get old

Being able to use them while mounted is nice.

Any controller recommendation?

8 bucks a month for a standard one character per server subscription I think
15 a month for 8 chars per server

15 a month for 8 chars per server which is useless because you can do everything you could want on a single character
and like 12 or 13 for a single character on 8 different servers

this game is maximum comfy

Got to edda, naturally they all died, never looked away and i was the last one standing. I cant remember the last time shitters rustled me so bad.

How do people think they are hot shit when they are trash?

HOLY SHIT, COPPERBELL SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT THESE FAGGOTS THIS! DEEP DUNGEON WAS A MISTAKE, WE NEED A VALKRUM DUNES IN XIV FUCKING FAST!

Fucking seriously, XI taught you to pull or die and all these faggots just run into rooms going ham.

What happened to shaming players? That shit was effective as fuck.

I've tried kicking lazy shits and people that kept nearly killing us but it'd never pass. Then we fail and suddenly people want to get mad and point fingers but it's too fucking late. I guess people care about feelings now but pointing out shittery isn't always a bad thing if helps someone get better. I wish I could boot healers that literally do only healing when there's a chance to dps and monks who refuse to dance for positionals.

I mean I understand not liking positionals but MNK is nothing but positionals so why would you play MNK if you dont like positionals?

I wish I could ask the people in lv50 roulette and the later dungeons in leveling roulette. Past lv12 if you don't like you don't have a reason to keep playing it.

Half the time you ask someone to step up there game or stop being a retard they go on a full Starcade tier rant about how its there sub and you are elitist scum killing the game, they just leave in silence or they pull the "I know how to play my class" before dying to another aoe. Reminds me of a PLD who kept dying to mechanics in a farm party and when asked if he had even cleared it properly he got super defensive and suddenly everytime he died it was the healers fault.

PotD really reminds me how much I hate DF shitters because its nothing BUT them; when floors are being cleared slower then a solo run then its really time to learn the fucking class you are playing and reading skill descriptions. Fucking BLM at floor 81-90 spamming Blizzard 2 on single target patrols.

FUCK YOU GEMKING GEMKING OF ULTROS! YOU ARE A FUCKING SHITTER WHO HAS NO BUSINESS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES! FUCK YES I'M LIVID! THAT FUCKING SHITTER RUINED MY FUCKING SEPHROT FARM PARTY, FUCKING FAGGOT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sure is nice being on a JP datacenter

on another note, that floor 150 boss is really fucking hard to solo kill

Thanks user i may get it this month then whit my next paycheck, time to get comfy.

Send help

Anyone who can't even handle something as simple and mindless as playing Paladin should just go ahead and delete themselves from life.

Best race

We're their gift to Eorzea

Sure, and calamity was just a gift by a pokemon trapped in the biggest pokeball in the world.

Lalas need to be round up and executed for treason, with the exception of a handful.

Some would say

Fuck.

Hey you fucking FAGGOTS Why don't we have a discord so we can shitpost and talk about our favorite lalafells IN REAL TIME?

discord.gg/fNXEswa

Good luck

after i either clear or wipe, im not touching this again, this shit is boring

This is fucking suffering, I miss being a Tank.

8ch.net/v/res/11168747.html

Lovely fresh, warm and toasty new bread.