4chan tracking users

Hi there. Never posted here before til now, so here’s a quick rundown. Just gotten a bogus perma ban on 4chan. The ban starts from Aug 2016, yet I’ve been a regular poster all last year and never posted illegal images.
I only got this perma ban after switching from google to DuckDuckGo. Also just before the ban, I decided to try a meme flag out for a change. Funny thing is, even after I deleted browser history and cookies etc, AND switched from google to DuckDuckGo the meme flag followed me onto the other browser. Meaning 4chan is tracking users. Also the bogus ban demands users give up their email address in order to have the ban lifted, its total bullshit. Just thought I’d let you guys know, as I can’t post on 4chan now.

LURK FOR TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING

GET FUCKED

Fuck off, you stupid fucker.

We don't give a shit. Why do you think this site exists? We left in 2014 and haven't been back. CuckCuckShlomo also tracks you.

Love how’s this board also asks for emails. Could (((You)))cock suckers be any more obvious,

searx.me
searx.ch

ditch the DuckDuckJew

Idiot.

please, never post again
join the fucking club
wat
this has got to be bait
jesus fucking christ
no. fucking. WAY.
dude….
you cracked it. now we all know not to post on cuckchan. theyre t-t-t-tracking us.

you absolute fucking ingrate

Thanks for the education.

Now this is fucking trolling

Ban said I posted CP in August 2016>>11132117

i assure you newfriend.
we do NOT fucking care.
enjoy being saged to death

If you werent a dumb fucking nigger and actually lurked for 2 years as is required you would have already known that 4cuck is tracking its users, has several vulnerabilities that target user side, and sells user data. You would also know that this place is only marginally better on that front.

this homo is right, cuckcuckgoy is proven compromised, highly.

wew you arent the brightest are ya?

the kikes exist and so do fairly sophisticated skiddie agencies

>>>/4chan/

I get it, you guys are obsessed with programming and code and sheeeeiiiitttt. I can tell by the lack of time you all invested in social skills.

your too fucking obvious m8. everyones saging. your slide shit will soon slide off into oblivion

So why does this board ask for email addresses?
Stop being a fucktard and give straight answers.

(You) literal faggot

What a retarded kike.

nana nana boo boo, jewing the jew if fun 4U 2

Where ever my cursor lands first cunt. Holy shit (You) nit picking fucking cunt. Living with your Jewish mother for 40years has really rubbed off on (((You)))

Did you discovered imageboards just last year?

Shit, newfag.

Pretty much>>11132173

Fuck me, is this your first day shilling on the internet, shlomo? I can almost see your nose coming out of the screen.

What’s up with this board? (You) make the average poltard look like an Ashkenazi maths genius>>11132177

They put themselves they will be fuel to the official first hollocaust

Breddy good bait. Like the way you purposely mess up post links. But unless your address is in Tel Aviv, there's no possible way you can be as clueless as you're acting.

If this board is anything like 4chans version, then I’m probably the only gentile here.

Oh I’m pretty fucking clueless. Don’t overestimate me cunt>>11132192

Maybe we should ask him to post his IP, you know, for his safety?

Hahaha are the Aussies up already?

Go for searx.me instead of that JewDuck page.

This thread might be the most atrocious one I've seen since the FPH shitstorm two years ago. OP these guys are just getting a rise out of you and you're acting like a persecuted fag.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just to shill it more:
"Why use searx?

searx may not offer you as personalised results as Google, but it doesn't generate a profile about you
searx doesn't care about what you search for, never shares anything with a third party, and it can't be used to compromise you
searx is free software, the code is 100% open and you can help to make it better. See more on github

If you do care about privacy, want to be a conscious user, or otherwise believe in digital freedom, make searx your default search engine or run it on your own server
Technical details - How does it work?

Searx is a metasearch engine, inspired by the seeks project.
It provides basic privacy by mixing your queries with searches on other platforms without storing search data. Queries are made using a POST request on every browser (except chrome*). Therefore they show up in neither our logs, nor your url history. In case of Chrome* users there is an exception, searx uses the search bar to perform GET requests.
Searx can be added to your browser's search bar; moreover, it can be set as the default search engine. "

Not a fucking Australian. Just.

Created by another Jew.
>prove me wrong (You) (((shill))))

What’s FPH? Also I don’t feel persecuted m8. I can handle an army of pissants all day long>>11132213

And stay there >>>/cuckchan/

Not two years, but definitely fucking lurk. We knew this shit since 2014 and before.

Well obviously I’m going to do exactly what (((You))) tell me to do. The amount of pure cringe emanating from that post.