Russia Stops Attack by Kosher Drones

Haha. White Christians in Russia just can't stop winning. Meanwhile in Israel, Ashkenazis are swinging chickens around or sacrificing children for luck in the next battle.

archive.is/2gDtZ
rt.com/news/415276-syria-russian-military-repelled-attacks/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BlQXh
businessinsider.com/russia-practiced-electronic-warfare-on-own-troops-zapad-2017-11
hooktube.com/watch?v=pDd4or3ckgg
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?133324-RuAF-News-and-development-Thread-part-14/page42
archive.fo/ol7KT
rt.com/news/415454-drone-attack-syria-turkey/
leonardodrs.com/sitrep/q1-2016-the-invisible-fight/modern-russian-electronic-warfare/
archive.is/FbgW5
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201801101060640381-russia-hmeymim-base-drones-photos/
whatdoesitmean.com/index2469.htm
jamestown.org/program/russian-electronic-warfare-ukraine-real-imaginable/
janes.com/article/74206/russia-steps-up-electronic-warfare-campaign-in-eastern-ukraine
icds.ee/fileadmin/media/icds.ee/doc/ICDS_Report_Russias_Electronic_Warfare_to_2025.pdf
southfront.org/krasukha-4-in-syria-one-year-of-electronic-shield-over-hmeymim-airbase/
russiandefpolicy.blog/tag/krasukha-2/
target.com/c/t-shirts-shirts-men-s-clothing/-/N-4ujkz
rt.com/news/415591-threat-of-terrorist-drone-attacks/
rt.com/news/415374-drones-syria-terrorists-russian-defense/
rt.com/news/415641-putin-syria-base-attack-turkey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(checked)
>The extremists may have been aided by a (((“technologically advanced state)))
USA and/or Israel, no question

OY VEY

if it was the usa the article would have said so, or at a minimum hinted toward it. Instead we get "technologically advanced state" which translates to "OY GEVALT!!"

RUSSIAN HACKERS
U
S
S
I
A
N

H
A
C
K
E
R
S

This is bullshit Israel doesn't have drones.

WE WW3 NOW

Goy please, anyone can buy a drone from Walmart these days. Enough with the antisemitic conspiracy theories.

This is the most metal thing I have ever read.

ww3 started 5 years ago, in our heads, lad.

kek, don't be so mad that a handful of Russians easily stopped (((your))) shitty drones, shlomo.

LotGH was right again. The future is fully manned aircraft with minimal computerized elements.

lurk moarrrrr

if i knew this existed, i would have joined the military

These are the responses that keep me here as a non Russian who spots nigge66ers dividing us I appreciate people who can stay on topic

dude, have you seen russian demographics. the country is only like 50% "white" at best, and that's only if you consider slav dogs and chink-eyed midgets like putin "white"

Does them not being white mean that we can't work together towards a common goal, like teaming up? It seems to have worked well in Syria so far after all, ISIS seemingly crushed and all.

JIDF your IDFcucks got outplayed, cry yourselves to sleep somewhere else.

russia wants eurasia.
china wants to be new world hegemon.
israel will leave the US for china.
russia are not our friends.

checked

What do you propose the US does to stop that from happening?

there was a nigger walking through richard spencer's bedroom @ hr 3 of the warski chat and the mods here are censoring it

Who cares? Would credible world powers ever stop to think what Mexico or Nigeria would think about their rise or global aspirations? The US made its choice – niggers and kike moneysharking. At a certain point it has to accept that and live with the consequences.

Does this mean you suggest Holla Forums to accept Chinese and Russian domination, due to the consequences of the US' actions?

I'm not exactly sure what say Holla Forums has in it. What would you propose? You going to rub a magic lamp and wish all the niggers away? You going to vote for someone with an even more jewish family the next time around? I'm seriously asking.

But muh drones are unstoppable bombing machines. You're supposed to give up your guns because of them.

I'd say continue trolling and pushing the world into nuclear conflagration for the fun of it, returning more in line with how I experienced Holla Forums before Trump.

So nothing. Okay. I don't know why you bothered responding if you just agreed with me in the first place.

Not every line of questioning has to be followed by some kind of condemnation, 'Gotcha!' or 'that's where you're wrong, kiddo', to throw out a few quick examples. I was just genuinely interested and curious, especially since there may be new information that you could share to add to the conversation or enlighten me (and/or others) with valuable contributions to the discussion.

And, having said that, I am curious what you would suggest, do you have a plan, suggestions, general pointers?

>>>/cow/
Fuck off to where you belong.

Excuse me?

The premise on itself is a bit absurd. A general plan to do what, exactly? Stop superior racial and cultural entities from displacing a gay, jewish, niggerspic debt factory that's been terrorizing the planet for the last ~20 years?

They basically hijacked the drones.

tbh I thought that hacking enemy drones would just be something you saw in movies, but I guess you can never underestimate Putin's hacking skills.

They pwned the drones.

I was under the impression that the general mission is to uphold the 14 words, ie. "We must secure an existence for white people and a future for white children", or at the very least go after the kikes to stop them from taking away our things.
I wouldn't consider the USA to be that far gone, as long as you're not looking at the two coasts, perhaps the border regions. However, what good that there still is is worth protecting and preserving in my opinion, such as german-american communities.

They hacked the wifi.

Iran managed to do that before. Despite that I'm surprised it's still so easy to do by a bunch of cheekibreekies no less.

skip the preamble and watch from 2:40

Wifi is shit m9.

My fuggen sides chaim, I would support nigger X eskimo hybrid chimeras if they shit on the kikes.. also mongols were fucken badass nigger.

Yeah, sure. I agree with the 14 words. I fail to see how that has anything to do with the current United States.

There is a significant portion of whites still in the USA that would fit the criteria of 'white people' within the 14 words. We're not talking mystery meat but towns and villages, farmer communities, that sort of thing. Working towards their preservation would mean creating plans to facilitate such preservation, such as making sure subversive influences, non-white immigration, Jewish sanctions etc does not destroy or cause capitulation.

Checked for interesting.

I like Russia more than I like Israel.

You're right, Israel probably doesn't have 13 attack drones of any significant threat.
But the US does.

Oh, a significant portion. Great. There is a significant portion of White people in Russia [greater than the US] that you seem determined to "stop". You see why I don't really understand what you're talking about?

I am not determined to 'stop' the white Russians, my first question in the thread was this:
I would like the USA and Russia to work together, by which I mean the White portions of both sides, cleaning up in the process.

If you want to work with the Russians, you should probably first understand why they don't want to work with us. Hint: they have good reasons.

(((Intel)))

If I recall correctly they messed with its GPS system and tricked it into landing at one of their airstrips.

Obviously. The USA, the whole Western world for that matter, is rules by a hostile foreign power, call it ZOG, the Jews, etc; The actions of the USA in particular have been treacherous for at least a century, stabbing Germany in the back, destroying Europe and supporting and protecting Jewish Communism in Russia.

As long as that's still in place, cooperation with Russia may only be at a distance at best.

Which gives another reason for working towards what I mentioned before, the 14 words, resisting Jewish control, white ethnostates and so on.

Now this is very interesting!

Fuck off with your youtube embeds!

Gee (((who))) could have given them the backdoors to (((Intel))) CPU? Had to have been Assange or Snowden!

calm down m8 it's a half hour long clip, if you're that paranoid just search for israel/russia/china high tech. and weaponry deals, or look up the 'one belt, one road' initiative

This may have links with Turkey. Erdogan sees all of northern Syria as Turkish property. They deeply hate that the Russians keep bases near the border.

archive.is/BlQXh

What would happen if one were to take control of enemy drones and then fly it back to Isisrael to eliminate some Jews with it? Drones belonging to terrorist groups, they would have a hard time trying to blame the good guys being responsible.

They put "password" into the password field.

isreal itself is aided by a (((technologically advanced state)))

Israel boasts about being an (((technologically advanced state)))

I SHALL PLAY YOU THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE

I bet assange did it amirite

The sooner its cut off the better

Spotted the kike.

CHECKED

This probably means that they fed them fake sensory data by jamming GPS then spoofing their own version of it, like how the Iranians got that US drone. Who knows though, exploits against specific military hardware and software vulnerabilities are reportedly a thing in EW arsenals now.

Perhaps the Russians were recording the UAV radio signals and found it to have a US signature if its RC6 that's definitely CIA but actually Israel set the whole thing up, kind of like the No Russian mission in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

what if those tricky russians used a netgun?

Can someone please posts the five Russian jets that are irons with ak’s attached chasing the five Israel f15’s. Can’t find it anywhere

These Russian hackers can't keep getting away with it.

(checked)
>(((technologically advanced state)))

Threadly reminder that the Russian MoD is blasting new retrowave while shooting down kosher drones.
Patrician taste.

Shit wrong webm, fucking vodka runes.

No not the U.S., unless it was some deep-state fuckery, which would mean Jews.

We can surmise quite a bit from this…

1) ISIS has not only degraded down to just another terrorist tool, but it's having trouble finding dupes. Why use drones if you can get kamikaze morons to just fly in and 9/11 the Russians?

2) As stated, some country with relatively decent tech has just dumped some money into a test-run, to see if their drones can penetrate Russian defenses. This means they're plans are falling through, they no longer believe Assad can be overthrown using proxy forces, and they are anxious to salvage the operation.

Who was it? Probably not the current U.S. administration, as President Trump has already moved to cut off ISIS from its supply lines (and stolen oil lines) through Turkey (probably so the Russians could do their job with less trouble), and Trump has expressed many times that he prefers stability in the middle east over regime change.
Israel? Highly likely.
Saudi Arabia? Also highly likely.

It's Israel and the Saudis that planned to split Syria's oil fields between them. Both have access to drone technology.

The REAL fun thing here is…what if the Russians can find undeniable proof of either of these two countries staging this strike, or handing the technology to do so to the remains of ISIS?
Under U.S. law, that makes the country that did it a supporter of terrorism, and subject to mandatory sanctions. In both cases you are talking about countries that are (supposedly) our "allies." If you sanctioned them and stopped doing business with them, you would piss off:

1) Christian fundamentalists (if Israel)
2) The U.S. military industrial complex (tons of U.S. taxpayer money is funneled into their coffers through U.S. aid that is used to buy munitions)
3) The deep state in the U.S.
4) The powerful Jewish lobby in the U.S. (AIPAC) or the Saudi lobbyists (the ones that illegally funded Hildabeast).

Any president that would do the right thing in this case would need to have balls of titanium steel.
this incident could lead to tremendous upheaval, I'm watching with great interest.

businessinsider.com/russia-practiced-electronic-warfare-on-own-troops-zapad-2017-11

Faggot, Russia just BTFO of pissrael. We wouldn't give a fuck if Spencer was sucking off a whole room full of niggers. He was never /ourguy/, just controlled op for parading around in front of normalfags to try to get them to believe that nazis exist in America today and that they are the (((alt-right))).

Good, that's what they're supposed to do.

>businessinsider.com/russia-practiced-electronic-warfare-on-own-troops-zapad-2017-11
checked
they just couldnt meme responsibly could they?

>>11133333

>>11133333

Da, komrade, Davay!
три полоски, трипа три полоски
хард басс тусовки, адидас кроссовки

Quint poloski
Quint 5x3poloski

TOPKEK

Saved

Israel should be a technological advanced crater

>just because (((america))) is cucked everyone else has to be too

The Chinese drone production has been exploding, perhaps they are the supplier.
hooktube.com/watch?v=pDd4or3ckgg

>get (((your))) drones killed
go home chaim

based

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Right on, he's rocking Freedom patches

That would be nice but the US state department would simply say the Russian are lying.

Russia already provided proof that the US SOLDIERS in Syria embedded with SDF were building outposts right in the middle of ISIS defensive lines completely unhindered.

The coalitions last week announced a strike campaign against ISIS near Al-Tanf… The border town with Jordan that hosted the US until maybe two month ago (it's literally strikes against the same guys the US were training and forming).

It's easy to blame it on the Jews and the Saudis you guys like to quickly forget how deep in this shit the US alphabet soup AND the US army special forces are involved.
And they have been since Day 1.
Sure the US is doing it for Israel, but let's not forget who the superpower addicted to the regime change is…

You would a couple thousands of people executed for treason before the US gov' admitting it's allies are funding terrorism.

Fucking retard.
Chinks are all over the ME selling weapons.
They also supplied and still supply those retarded immigrant rafts

The memes are not to be questioned, ever. Consider the intel thing and people finally realizing what some on Holla Forums have been shouting for ages.. why was it that John Titor needed to travel back to the 90’s?

Except in the past the us/cia were providing intelligence and command elements to these groups. Now it seems more like using precedents established previously to get these sandniggers all in organized spots so the Russians can knock them down. I could be wrong but that’s what it seems like to me.

ZOG BTFO

I am afraid this is the case. It's not the first time the ZOG get caught red-handed.

Next:
Russian make psy:ops and make entire villages of sandnogs commit suicide by music (very harambe)
You mark my words!

and they dont have nukes bio and chem weapons either

>china is selling weapons to ME, not (((USA)))
you dont know shit, fuck off
>>>/reddit/

they were fighting on the ground alongside alqueda and IS.
syrian republican guard captured US specops in aleppo when they enircled the terrorist pocket below Castello highway. then when aleppo fell some militias kicked US forces out of their HQs and then videos of US forces running with their technicals and updated patton tanks.
then when IS was getting bashed they literally dropped supplies to IS and evacuated their leaders from hotspots with helicopters.

Yet the public is ignorant or indifferent. Propaganda is amazing.

I don't get soldier worship either. With the MIC and the shit they get up to, why are they seen as brave and heroic? They are literally propping up anti western movements for a paycheck, that's treason.

the MIC needs money and every politician in the US is on their payroll. so that automatically means going to war. The US itself has absolutley no profit from wars, since they finance everything but get nothing in return, even taxes. but its not the politicians job to work for the US, its his job to exploit it.
that means people need to be mobilised for these wars and with the current state of the US economy thats not hard to do.

tl;dr
war is a big money laundry op

ISIS has nothing to do with this, the drones were launched from areas held by Nusra

I see RIDF shilling full display, fellow Natsocs!

Syria is a socalit tyranny even worse than the Norks and Venezuela, you trust me.

I think it's important to create this narrative in people's mind, like how the Syria war was a 'civil war' when it was not. The Syria war has been a full-on proxy war from the start, with various levels of engagement by American troops. I wonder how many the cheeki breekis have killed since the conflict's start.

over half of KIA CIA and SpecOps guys that on paper died in iraq and jordan over the last 5 years

Certainly American origin, no doubt in that.
Would say the CIA is involved.

DAVAI

DASVIDANYA

You are stupid.

Damn this is good stuff, where can I find that song?

forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?133324-RuAF-News-and-development-Thread-part-14/page42
It's a 35.
Also you have gran autismo

OY VEY

Da:
You visit Igor or Boris.
Bring bottle of home made alcohol>= 60% proof
Give 500 rubles and 2 pirogi
VAT excluded

Y/w

Drone attack on Russian bases in Syria came from Turkish-backed rebels – MoD

The recent drone attack on Russian bases in Syria was launched from an area near Idlib, which is controlled by Turkish-backed rebel forces, the Russian military said. Moscow reportedly complained to Ankara about the attack.

The assault last Saturday involved 13 primitive unmanned aircraft and was thwarted by the defenses of the two bases, an airfield near Latakia and a port site in Tartus. The Russian military said the drones had been launched from the village of Muazzara, in the south-western part of the Idlib governorate, which was designated a “de-escalation zone” under an arrangement negotiated by Russia, Turkey and Iran.

According to a report published Wednesday by a newspaper of the Russian Defense Ministry, the area is controlled by “moderate opposition” backed by the Turkish government. The ministry said it sent a formal complaint about the incident to the head of the Turkish General Staff, Gen. Hulusi Akar, and the national intelligence chief, Hakan Fidan.

The letters “stress the requirement that Ankara deliver on its promises to enforce the ceasefire on the armed forces under its control and to establish observation posts in the Idlib de-escalation zone to prevent similar drone attacks on any targets,” the report said.

The ministry also published a new photo of the drones involved in the attack, which were hijacked and safely landed by Russian troops before they could reach their target. The Russian military earlier stated that despite their crude appearance, preparing an attack with such aircraft required specialist skills, which the perpetrators may have received from a foreign party.

Russian military sites in Syria were targeted by two major attacks in the past two weeks, one on New Year’s Eve and another on January 6. The first assault, which reportedly involved an infiltration squad with mortars, resulted in two Russian service members being killed and reported damage to warplanes at Khmeimim Airbase. The second attack was far less efficient, thanks to the electronic warfare and anti-aircraft defenses of the two sites.

archive.fo/ol7KT

Turkroaches backstabbing Russia again…

Toplel

If any Russians are reading this I have picture of suspect identified

no hate kampf Ily but I couldn't pass this up

Quality post

Have endshills ever provided evidence that's actually kampfy?

Idk.
I literally just googld it
NOOOOOOOO
I will start petition to free you brother.
You're a gr8 mod thank you btw and have a great year

Speak for yourself.

leonardodrs.com/sitrep/q1-2016-the-invisible-fight/modern-russian-electronic-warfare/

Russian forces in the Ukraine have been able to ground Ukrainian UASs – rendering them incapable of providing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR). They are jamming air defense radars and they are nullifying command and control efforts. These capabilities were on display from the very start of the Russian incursion into Crimea in the spring of 2014. Shortly after Russian forces began rolling into the region, Ukrainian troops began to find that their “radios and phones were unusable for hours at a time. Meanwhile, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, an international conflict-monitoring group, has consistently reported that its drones watching the conflict in eastern Ukraine have been ‘subject to military-grade GPS jamming,’ forcing monitors to scrub missions taking stock of the war below.”[8]

archive.is/FbgW5

It might sound like science fiction or spook like
/ hype.

I was very conservative and still am asessing any ew capability but basically, Russia has developed downright formidable EW.

it's true.
think khibiny and uss cole again… whatever you may believe, some sailors went out of the navy when they reached romanian port.

either this was sandniggers or jews or deepstate, they got owned fucking hard

Nice psyop, Schlomo.

End it, fam.

Get the fuck out, nigger.

Israel did it. sputniknews.com/middleeast/201801101060640381-russia-hmeymim-base-drones-photos/

whatdoesitmean.com/index2469.htm
I found out the secret to the link above. Replace everything that says Russia/CIA/USA with Israel and that's what Israel is planning.

>With this (((“mobile sabotage group"))) having failed in their 31 December mission, this report continues, six days later, on 6 January 2018, a more highly advanced attack was made against Khmeimim Air Base by 10 combat UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicles)—with a further 3 combat UAV’s targeting the logistics center of Tartus (Russian naval base in Syria)—and with all 13 of these combat UAV’s having aboard them self-made explosive devices containing foreign-made explosives.

Could the CDC nuclear warning maybe indicate that the kikes are planning one final attempt to false flag Trump out of the White House?

Let's hope you're genuine hasbarat instead of actually being this dumb.

Im serious dude. Just replace everything with Israel and it makes sense.

Fuck off nigger.

jamestown.org/program/russian-electronic-warfare-ukraine-real-imaginable/

janes.com/article/74206/russia-steps-up-electronic-warfare-campaign-in-eastern-ukraine

icds.ee/fileadmin/media/icds.ee/doc/ICDS_Report_Russias_Electronic_Warfare_to_2025.pdf

southfront.org/krasukha-4-in-syria-one-year-of-electronic-shield-over-hmeymim-airbase/

russiandefpolicy.blog/tag/krasukha-2/

It's a bit of a read, but providing you are interested in the subject, I believe you will find it interesting.

For anyone interested in what is inscribed on Trump's collar in the photo here, it looks like:
אליהו
… which translates to:
Eliyahu

well I don't suppose anyone is interested, but thanks for making yourself so evident.

You fucking can't shill if it depended on your life.
Whatever made you think it was a good idea to visit this board to try and sow discord truely escapes me.

If you get paid, double the tragedy.

I've been here since the exodus faggot. While I'm hoping that Trump isn't kiked, considering that we haven't had mass Clinton cartel arrests yet, I'm open to the possibility, saw this photo and thought'd I'd translate it.
Make of it what you will. I thought it was interesting and worth noting.

thanks.
in other news, people wear clothes

target.com/c/t-shirts-shirts-men-s-clothing/-/N-4ujkz

I'm curious. Where did you learn hebrew?
Is it a hard language to learn?

GO BACK TO REDDIT
O

B
A
C
K

T
O

R
E
D
D
I
T

you have this letter table on wikipedia. you can translate the letters but i dont know where youre gonna find someone that can read jewish.
or you could just copypasta the letters into google translate

Everyone in your life must hate you. You live in such denial.

Yeah I'm extremely popular

I don't understand this attack very well.
Why do Turks do this?

I thought Erdo and Putin patched things up?
In my opinion that was a mistake. And an insult to the shot down pilot

[citation needed]

that was the most pathetic israeli blameshift ive seen this week

My bad!

rt.com/news/415591-threat-of-terrorist-drone-attacks/

Deepstate/CIAniggers?
rt.com/news/415374-drones-syria-terrorists-russian-defense/

When will the US military stop being a mouthbreathing apparatus of Jew Martin?

fucking kill yourself.
atleast cockroaches and the watermellon seller have enough dignity to call out bullshit when they get hit, like in the coup last year.
while you fucking anglo degenerates get fucked in the ass and then ask if you can get it in the mouth too.

if the LM make a fucking bean can full of shit and call it a strategic bomber the pentagon is gonna buy it because theres just no other company on the market and no balls to say no

Don't sell Northrup and Boeing short, user. They can blood suck with the best of them.

Trump is a kike pu-

Both Trump and Putin had their daughters (remember; the kikes are matrilineal) join or infiltrate the Jews.

It shows that /our guys/ are playing it dirty, but it also shows that they aren't as stupid as one might fear.

Russia knows who staged attacks on Syrian base & it’s not Turkey

rt.com/news/415641-putin-syria-base-attack-turkey/

It was.probably Israel. Putin says he knows who did it but he is not pointing the finger at USA

Someone is going to get fucking spanked