win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0
simpleplanes.com/a/01wU1n/MS-06F-ZAKU-II
simpleplanes.com/Mods/View/490117/SimplePlanes-Multiplayer
pastebin.com/NnW79Fz0
pastebin.com/vKmSuJDT
pastebin.com/GwX07EXx
mega.nz/#!MZo0mL7T
mega.nz/#!IAI0yQBZ
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/47818-basic-aircraft-design-explained-simply-with-pictures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Downloadan
HERE COMES THE SNOW

Why is mega so shit?

Use MegaDownloader

Serber where?

I'm very bad at making serbs. I think we're gonna have to wait for serbanon.

I didn't know about that, thanks user.
Have a catgirl.

what program do you use to record your fuckups?
I want to post my own.
pls no bully

Obs, shekelplay, camtasia, whatever works.

Obs

SUCCESS

no fucking shit, user.

repostan

Alright, I'll keep that in mind.
DAKKA GENERATES WAY TOO MUCH FUN

I felt like it needed the music to fit

H-hello

Speaking of toasters, mine can't run it. I keep getting a d3d11.dll Access Violation. Anyone know a way to fix this?

hi

Stop harassing the dll, you monster.

XDDDDDD

Jesus user. Turn by rolling then lifting. Like this.

shadowplay

I'll continue to voilate d3d's access until I get a fix

I call this the Phoenix Drift.
Phoenix because it resurrects out of the atomic fire it causes, and drift because that's what it does when you increase the trust and it doesn't explode.
Overall I'm happy with it, so I'm going to sleep a happy man.

I tried to do that, but the plane simply wouldn't roll because of the inertia, the rudder movement was a desperate attempt.

What the fuck kind of bullshit is that?

wait, fuck, wrong one.

It's beautiful.

Someone get a server up you fags.

Have you tried 68.43.60.201?

Yeah, it isn't up.

nice digits
now post the rest of it

I got that from someone on Discord. I don't know the source.

Looks like serbanon is kill.

Nice work. How long did it take you to make this?

Run as administrator.
Download the game again and disable your AV (Might have removed the dll as a false positive)
Google it
Tell me what OS you're operating on or if you're running software that might otherwise interfere with the game (not that it will help)

I'll assume you're asking about the plane being made and not the music being added to the video.

It took about 2-3 hours to get the basics going, and another that to make it actually fly.
I'm still working on making it fly without constant corrections, and transform mid-air without losing stability.

Bump
I'll also probably bump this after I get some sleep since I love to see what kind of stuff Anons make

How did I do?

where does the radar go?

Oh baby.

The radar?

I like the way you think user.

>

[flamenco intensifies]

Wow, building WW2 planes is so much fun. And they fly so good!

They do?

The better to hear you with my dear

Welp. Any suggestions on which WW2 aircraft I should build? Preferably something easy.

Do the late 40s and early 50s still count?

I kinda prefer 30s more. But I guess it's time to fuck around with VTOL nozzles.

I downloaded it and when I open it nothing happens. Something quickly flickers and thats it. Also it must be opened on internet explorer for some reason? Please help

Ju 87

Say no more, fam

Guess what - I actually got this piece of shit airborne. Unfortunately, for some reason it keeps tipping to the side during takeoff. But if you do get it airborne, then it flies more or less okay.

I have spent inadequate amount of time trying to divebomb USS Tiny, And this thing kind looks anorexic and I'm not entirely content with chassis. Oh well.

I honestly tried.

Fuck yeah, I won a race on a slightly modified Yak-9. Though seriously, I wonder if I will be able to beat it on a prop plane.

What's the IP for the server? I just got into this and finally made something I'm actually proud of

Where do I drop the multiplayer mod file?

Reference to that show with cats flying an f-14? Remember the name, I want to watch it now?

SWAT Kats

Jesus Christ.
Is there any way to make the wings of huge planes not wobbly?

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Jundroo\SimplePlanes\Mods\

Try making Gundam Airmaster from AWX

I guess you could try using structural wings for everything except the parts with control surfaces.

Anyone hosting?

For some reason my biplanes and parasol wings fly like shit. And don't even get me started on my attempts to make flying boats with top-mounted engine.

Ah, thanks!

That Lightning is the same design as the mustang but somehow twice as fast. No idea how the fuck they've done that but so much for wanting an even race.

Fuck me, you weren't kidding. It really is simple. What a disappointment.

Anyone attempted to make the Wright Flyer yet?

Or something crazy like this oval shaped wing?

It took me hours to sink those fucking ships with this one plane

I could have designed it better or something but I was stubborn and I spent the last 4 hours fighting the same trio of ships over and over

I'm crying

I even managed to land it for the first time right after

Hell yeah, this took forever to balance. Had to get a bunch of dead weight up front.

First mission glorious success.

But did it kill the thing?

That fucking carrier is tough as nails. Even a direct boom50 won't kill it outright.

If only there was a way to put a bomb inside.

Probably not even close.

May be a way to use the landing gear trick to get it to mount like that, going to see what I can manage.

You could try to glitch it inside I once had missile glitched inside my plane when I was mirroring it took me some time to realize why it was spontaneously exploding I only found about the missiles when I took it apart.

So how about getting some fuckin multiplayer going

A structural panel works. Size it down, mount then rotate inside.

It feckin' worked. I'm going to fit another one in the fuselage.

Yep, two 500 ellbees did it.

nice okha

No wonder the Eraknoplan's funding got cut.

Why didn't you pull up?

Because it's supposed to stay close to the water m8

Thanks, got rid of the front intake since that was not necessary. Got the bomb fuze to stick out the cone too. It's a fun little thing to fly.

How well does that thing fly?

took me like 20 minutes to find this shit, hope you have a way to get past the panda.

exhentai.org/g/270644/4021cdceb1/

It's pretty nimble.
Since the challenge is to go without a fuselage, what gets tricky is trying to enlarge the wings to hold more fuel without making it impossible to fly.

I guess fuel is always gonna be a problem unless you use a less powerful turbofan.

THAT'S NOT HOW EKRANOPLAN WORKS, GODDAMIT. The whole point of it is to have low wing to create ground effect (which is not simulated in the game, probably).

new blane

Identifying aircraft carriers: yep, that's an aircraft carrier.

GET IN HERE

here and not queer

Here and not seeing anyone

Pls no, I just woke up

I have some cool stuff to show :^(

Sorry for the missile bullying

Now make a betty/cigar and mount it, I recall that it was mounted on the fuselage.
Though I don't know how to work out on disabling or toggling control surfaces and autopilot for a parasite plane/guided bomb, good luck user.
I trust in your autism to forge this.

Amazing balance there, now just set the engines to different groups and it'll travel diagonally on a horizontal plane.

Come bully me in server pls

I'm ronery

What server is everyone on?

This is the one I'm sitting in

Thanks man

I'm in, how do I chat, or meet up with you guys?

"say "words"" in the tilda menu

I'm sitting at the starting island runway famalam

Activate air-to-air targeting to see everyone.

On my way

Wait wtf

I don't see anyone though

How do I activate that?

Try typing "connect [ip address]" just to be sure you have actually connected. Sometimes it fucks up. You should get a bunch of code saying "generated [whatever aircraft name]" when there are others on.

The little downwards arrow at the bottom of the screen or press r.

IT'S WORKING NOW

THIS IS REALLY COOL

Can't find you guys, where are you?

How did you get that cone front look?

I've hit the danger zone

I've been considering using VTOL thrusters mounted to a bomb to make a custom dumbfire missile. It wouldn't really be guided but spiraling for stability ideally.
Hell even a gliding bomb could gain a lot of range. This little thing I threw together in two minutes can almost glide to the pyramid from the starting point without power. Without the cockpit; I just have that attached so the game doesn't gray everything out.

Game crashed lol

When you get into the server, press shift then click on air-to-air to see other people's planes. You have to click on someone to be able to see their plane's name and lock on them.

Right shift

The original thread was fucking gold
I wonder how much money the dev made of this

Probably not that much since every thread has a download link in the OP.

How do you join someone else?

Shit, where do you put downloaded planes and where do you put the multilayer file?

see

you run them using the game exe

Yeah I cant get past Appdata. Dont have a locallow.

you dont need to go anywhere just open the file you downloaded using the games exe

Holy fucking shit this thing. That's something that Spike Spiegel would fly in 30s. But at least I can land it on water and then take off without the need for turboprop engine.

Requesting dogfight or multiplayer if you get it on with vid related as background

Take it, I'm too lazy to make webms myself.
pastebin.com/bUAsv4kY

I really need some assistance. I've been working on a jet, and I don't understand why it works the way it does at all. Seems to be of average speed but it has insane maneuverability and regardless of what you put it through, it refuses to spin out - until, later and seemingly at random, the game decides to try and toss it like a frizbee.

Aesthetic suggestions would be nice too

And now it's exploding randomly. It starts making collision noises when it turns - what makes it start doing this in the midst of what's otherwise a stellar preformance I've no idea - and then on one of those turns it'll just completely tear itself to bits.

Webm it can't really help you unless we see how it flies but by the look of it it looks very nose heavy unless you balanced it with dead weight.

It might have loose parts stuck inside it.

post webm of it
Could be altitude or your control surfaces being too large. Wings also tend to shake around if you don't layer them.

H-how might I webm? Guess it's time for me to learn

What server you guys on

Get obs and webm for retards.

It works flawlessly. I'm impressed.

By the way, who are these people?

I'm retarded, how do I use MEGA links?
I know how to use magnet links.

Gotcha.

mega.nz/#!TMlwkD4Z!tmHSMENeyLrmFhEZo1LOI4DEKGfcdZ3eTeSW4amXQ58

This one, unfortunately, is a complete failure. It is unable to take off from the water. If anyone can make a better version, that would be really cool.

Deep thanks to , and , CAMTASIA finally did the trick (laptop user here)
I recommend it for , also, you can upload mp4 instead.

i blame my toaster laptop for the bitrate

Shit man get it together.

Second attempt. Now with actual racing.

upcoming: Batmobile

Inspired by your webm I decided to try and do this comic It doesn't work sadly

They're clearly some oil sheiks convoy. I mean who else is rolling around the desert in gold plated vehicles?

It took a lot of tweaking but the main problem was it was too heavy with the wings full of fuel. Also I had to angle the add some rise to the fuselage so that it would angle upwards when floating on water.

guys i need help. Do i need winrar to open it?

Yes, you have to purchase a winrar license.

obviously not. But do i have to use winrar?

The game or the mod?

the game. It shows up as an internet explorer icon and when i press it something flickers but nothing happens

Use 7zip

Why would I want this?

Because it runs infinitely better

here
win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0

this took far longer than I expected it too

Has anyone made Zaku's yet?

Oh for fuck's sake, it's called SimplePlanes, not ComplicatedBronetransporters.

there's one on the simpleplanes website
simpleplanes.com/a/01wU1n/MS-06F-ZAKU-II

How do I make a land vehicle that doesn't spin around every time I turn the speed above 5%?

reduce the steering angle? Maybe post what's you're working on

How the fuck do I download it? Im pasting the mega thing in the search bar and i get nothing

steering angle is at 10

Thanks

Impressive does the turret rotate?

You need the MEGA add on then it will download. Also check your desktop if you have it set somewhere else, it doesn't seem to give a fuck.

Maybe it's too short? Post a pic, also see about upping the tire traction, that might help.

I get a solid 60fps on everything but the largest of space stations with mods on my 2 year old laptop. I've never had issues with aircraft. If you can't get KSP to run then you either have a horrible CPU or need to go back to mod installation 101.

increasing traction doesnt help

yeah, rotates and elevates

Server's empty

Opened the mod but dont know where to enter the IP?

Reminder that if you get in and you don't see anybody, just try opening the console and entering "connect 157.7.205.136"

Try a few times if it doesn't work at first.

Go into Sandbox>Build and Fly then click on MP at the bottom of the screen. Activate your air-to-air weapons to see other players and if you don't see anyone, try this

Hmm, never made anything with that many wheels. Maybe delete the one in the middle then have only the front two steer.
Also maybe ad some wings at the very bottom got the the "lift" down there.

doesnt work

Then I'd say that there's something inherently wrong with the design. I'd try from scratch with a very basic design and then work that up. Maybe make it longer?

I roughly got that working last night actually, need to figure out a better solution for no bomb bay doors. Too bad I can't really scale the Ohka down since the engine and other parts don't.

How does that work? Do you constantly control both aircraft?

Tried to make one and it didn't work out how I thought it would.

There's a canyon run in the direction your cockpit went flying. Try racing it through that.

Too top heavy. Either bring the wheels out further or bring them up. Also maybe make them bigger? No sure if that really helps but I know they only need a nine-square of empty space around them to attach regardless of how big they are.
Looks pretty sweet though.

I tried something. It would be perfect if I could close it completely but the problem is that if the two panels touch each other, they become attached.

I have the Ohka cockpit set as the primary in that set up, so it controls the bomber, once I release I retain control of the Ohka but lose the bomber.

Nice attempts, I'm going to work on rebuilding my bomber from blocks because I'm mainly running into an issue of scale.

I tried add bomb bay doors on an old plane they work pretty well considering the plane wasn't meant for them. I'l try to make a dedicated plane for it tomorrow.

My fighter has bomb bay doors and doesn't explode randomly much anymore

I've got the webm for retards thing and OBS is ready to record simpleplanes, any idea what settings I need up before I record?

Just need to turn on display capture I think.

I guess that works, but what I wanted is having the doors closed by default. Looks like the only way to have bay that closes completely is having the doors open by default and just closing them before taking off.

That's the problem I'm having too but I'm too tired to think of a solution.

Any server up?

Nice bomb bay. A shame this game doesn't have bombsights.

A shame multiplayer doesn't show you or let you hear beeps for incoming missiles, and guns don't work at all…

Fug, so this is why I couldn't hit anything…

And missiles often appear to hit on one client and miss on another

And the ai seems pretty shitty.

I think the game may have already worn out it's welcome for me.

Can anyone into asymmetrical planes?

If the devs would include a 100% working multiplayer mode, I'd play for much longer.

I heard someone made this and it worked but I didn't see it.

A better suggestion is to freeze/lock the control surfaces of the host plane, rough way to do this is to simply block out airflow to 'em or to stiffen out the controls. Currently messing around with flaps using hinge rotators.
Stuff a wing gun behind the bomb to detonate it at will.

previous thread, it worked

Shit, forgot to attach pic

Some planes I downloaded had flaps and they actually worked perfectly.

Too bad multiplayer is so wonky. It would've been fun to try and make a flying aircraft carrier (though the parasite planes would have to take off separately, and then attach to the mother ship in midair).

How would that work? Some kind of frontal hook?

I got rid of all wheels and added 4 big wheels, now its really slow and impossible to turn, it just kind of slides to the right

I guess.

Wouldn't the hook need to be facing the other way for it to work?

Nope

I have doubts over player collisions, though I've already suggested that some autist should build himself a simple carrier ship/airfield for other players to land on him.

Dominant wheels which are closer to the engine should turn less while the frontal wheels turn the most, it's easier to "drag" the rear wheels than to "push" the front wheels when turning, try messing with traction and turning angle.

It actually works, check the carrier landing gif on this page:

simpleplanes.com/Mods/View/490117/SimplePlanes-Multiplayer

carrier lewds when

Just look at this sick filth. I jury-rigged a mothership out of biggest plane I had on hand, just for some testing. Real thing will have a trapeze for attachment, of course.

Parasite plane is flying on a trapeze now. I had to make a locking mechanism for the hook, because it kept escaping otherwise, and I should probably experiment with two hooks to make it more stable. I will also probably use Shinden as parasite plane, as it has pusher prop.

Welp, everything works good.

If anything wants to test this shit in multiplayer, here's planes:
pastebin.com/NnW79Fz0
pastebin.com/vKmSuJDT

I made this a while back. I meant to expand on it but never got around to it so it still looks like shit.

Also, anyone know any better methods to convert to webm? I've been using online-convert.com

Really wish it didn't cut off my finishing the destroyers, but..

Neat

Use shareX to record to webm directly, or use ffmpeg

How do I helicopter

Yes.

You should place a camera behind the bomb bay so we can see the doors opening and bombs dropping from up close.

Use webm for retards and don't forget to convert in vp9 for superior quality.

That is a fucking brilliant idea, actually, thank you.

Any other suggestions? Do you know much about wing shape in this game?

I'm not sure if wing shape realistically changes how planes behave in this game (swept wings needing higher speed for lift but allowing to go at higher speed due to less drag, etc). I guess I should make some tests.

how do you open the mega link? do i need some extension or someshit

We should fight sometime

just put mega.nz before the /#!etc. You don't need the extension but it might throw a spaz about your download limits if you don't have it.

I swear to god the amount of times this question has been asked, just fucking read the thread.

Ironically the best plane I made yet.

Gentlemen, I propose a challenge. Grab your fastest jet, fly down close to the waves, and try and touch the water without crashing or losing parts of your plane while going as fast as possible. I managed to do it at about 1085 mph (1:18 in the video).

Can I play this on GNU plus Linux?

How do I prevent my plon from rudder wobbling really hard, I understand that I don't have a flight stick but some plons wobble so much.

Since I was focusing on prop planes and seaplanes in particular, I just modified one of my planes for the sole task of one-upping you.

Can't make this shit up.

Yay, I finally fucking found it.

Who saved it?

It flies so good.

Fuck, wrong pic

hello CIA

Someone open a server.

F-4 Phantom.
It's maneuvers decently.

Now with actual canards this time.

So, anyone is up to challenge? I keep eyeing it, but damn, I'm no Howard Hughes. There are some Spruce Geese on the SP site, but they all have wingspan that is too small.

Read the thread:

someone make a flying airstrip

It's not doable. The wings are just too heavy to survive takeoff.

Bullshit.

Did anyone ever perfect the Flexwing? Keks aside, it actually seems to be a very appealing idea for an aircraft.

For some reason, all my attempts at ultra-light aircraft end up veering to the left during take-off.

Now try making them three times thicker and adding eight engines. My prototype flexed so badly that I had to use JATO up to ~60mph just to keep the props off the ground. And even if you get flying, the thrust from the props themselves is also strong enough to nearly snap off the wing.

why the hell did it even blow up when the wheels retracted anyway?

Are you using the landing gear that goes to the side?

Nope.

All the locations in the game:

Wright Airport - Default
Wright Final Approach - Default
USS Tiny - Default
Wright Isles North Runway - Discovered
USS Beast Aircraft Carrier - Discovered (you have to succesfully land on it)

Bandit Airport - Default
Bandit Final Approach - Default
Yeager Airport - Default
Yeager Final Approach - Default
Water Takeoff - Default

Ice Base Assault - Discovered
Tundra Wasteland - Discovered
Undermountain Docking Bay - Discovered
Blue Glacial Park - Discovered
Avalanche Airport - Discovered
Ice Base - Discovered (destroy the AA missiles and find a way inside)

Pharaoh's Garden - Discovered
Pyramid of Et - Discovered
Windmill Farm - Discovered
Rattlesnake Racetrack - Discovered
Mirage Speedway - Discovered
Maywar Takeoff - Discovered
Maywar Water Takeoff - Discovered
Ramp it up - Discovered

Gold Prix - Discovered
Jump Zone - Discovered
Oval Office - Discovered
Proving Grounds - Discovered

To find this giant monster, start at Bandit Approach and go through the 'shark teeth' mountains. Keep going straight and eventually you'll find an odd-looking island. This doesn't give you a checkpoint so you'll have to mark the location for yourself.

You should be able to unlock all the Races aswell by simply venturing and flying around the islands.

Easier said than done - they have SAM launchers at Snowstone. I wish this game had actual bomb sights.

Why are people afraid of drawing a swastika if it's historically accurate? Someone made a Bismarck ship and it looks great, except instead of swastikas it has circles.

Get the "Undermountain Docking Bay" location (just fly into the dock beneath the ice base). If you start from there, the AA won't shoot at you.

THEY JUST DID

Okay, anyone wants to make webm with this thing? I'm too lazy to set up OBS again, plus ffmpeg seems to hate me now and always cuts off last part of video.
pastebin.com/GwX07EXx

7 to detach AFV (and also to turn it on and off)
2 to fire the first set of parachutes, 3 to fire the second set (do it when you are closer to ground, otherwise descent will take forever)
Turn off throttle before touching the ground.
1 to turn off the propeller on AFV, either to get some extra thrust, or to swim - AFV has amphibious capability, but it is only useful to cross water bodies, as it is extremely hard to steer the thing while it is swimming, because it is impossible to reverse engine (or I am retard and missing something).

Wait, that was a car race?

I used pic related for the ground races. The only times I ever actually had to build a car were Gold Prix (can't get airborne fast enough) and Motor Mirage (can't survive the tunnel).

Aww man, I had high hopes for this thing.

Surprisingly, it's not much of a problem, because this baby pretty much jumps off the tarmac as soon as you turn on the engines. And it can turn on a dime in the air (too bad it rolls like a cow). And I even managed to land in one piece without much trouble.

Alright, anons. This game looks comfy, I'll give it a go.

Oh fuck, I love this plane. No idea where I lost chassis, though. And also no idea why I haven't failed mission because of it - when I tried airdropping AFV to attack convoy, mission failed as soon as I detached it.

But at least I no longer have to rely on pre-made bomber. Next thing - making a twin plane out of it.

Out of ideas on what to build next. Jet engines are too ugly, so I won't be able to make 50-s jet fighters, so I should probably stick to prop planes.

I tried

I had different idea in mind.

MI
KO
YAN

Hold that thought for a bit, I have something coming.

Make this. It's a t752 shtyk.

You know, guys, I actually take back my previous statement. It is possible to make good 50's jets. Though I failed to make F-86 Saber, so my MiG won't have an opponent unless I find some eurotrash fighter that can be easily made in this game.

Simple swept wing trainer.

Anti-ground light assault vehicle. Rockets on top are air to air because all player vehicles are considered planes. Can't seem to go faster than 50mph without it attempting to do wheelies and turning at those speeds makes it flip and spin around. Really must get out of the habit of making things as compact as possible. Tiny things are too unstable.

what does Holla Forums think of my first plane?

That's something, I guess. You can attach two elevators together by mirroring or rotating them around.

This is what Germany should have used in WW2

Hold on I fixed it

This game really needs plane packs/collections. There are thousands of good submissions on the website.

etc

Are you planning on having them slide off the back of the plane and maybe miss the tail to release them?
Nice cross though.

They actually kind of work if you dive bomb, just don't pull up immediately after

If you want any kind of accuracy and don't have bombsights, that's what you should be doing anyway. Pic related.

What travels faster, the bomb or the plane?

24 hour server by Flightsonic

I made a Batwing that can drop a Batmobile and can also still fly with all that weight. Batmobile flips after going at 80MPH though. This game is fun.

But just a few questions. How do I into VTOL, and is there a way to have the wings angled up or down? Also, flaps go retarded as shit when I resize the wings.

Open "Vertigo" plane and study it.
"Dihedral" in wing properties.
They're not flaps, they're control surfaces. You can change their shape in wing properties.

Those ARE fuselage pieces. I grossly underestimated its size.

Unless you have built a huge fucking wall behind your hatch, does it really matter?

I try to make a submarine but the blade engine keeps dying under water, any way to fix it ?

I'm gonna bump with the Batwing I posted about here. No webm 'cause I'm stupid.

Anyway, stats for the plane are:

Download: mega.nz/#!MZo0mL7T

Stats for the Batmobile:

Download: mega.nz/#!IAI0yQBZ

Groups:
1-Small jets
2-Large jets
3-Batmobile chutes and tail eject
4-Drogue chute at the back of the tail
5-Wing eject
6-Batmobile engine
7-Cockpit eject (required 3 group to fire as well if you want chutes)

You can't run props or jets underwater. And the game doesn't actually even have an underwater, that's just a deathstate.

Missed a picture.

Don't think so, enlarge blade diameter and keep it at least halfway afloat above water. Or you can try making a pseudo propeller with a rotator and wings, see if it works.

well i figured it would be best since only having 3 means less weight, less drag. more stability on landing and easier turning.
I'm having issues with the plane being heavily unstable at low speeds which makes landing hard though

i'd make a better webm but i downloaded a bad build of ffmpeg and the windows download page is down and i don't have the older one anymore so you're left with this
what went wrong?

Too much lift. Get rid of the upper wing. There's a fake wing you can replace it with for A E S T H E T I C S.

forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/47818-basic-aircraft-design-explained-simply-with-pictures/
Read this guide, it is pretty useful.

Get in here faggots

How?

Check the multiplayer link at OP

I did, but it just takes me to singleplayer whenever I try to connect.

open the console (the key to the left of 1)
type Connect 71.89.184.239

Nevermind, I got it to work.

i wanted to make it biplane-y looking but there's not what to do it with, the 4 landing gears should be fixed in the future since it's a wip plane

Try basing them on real planes, they tend to work good. In your case, you need Belphegor

We're at page 14

plz no die