Tay 2 - Electric Boogaloo

premiere.sao-game.jp

Sword Art Online is letting Twitter raise & define the personality of a new character in their next show. She's called Premiere, and she's supposed to be an abnormal NPC within the game.

Anime will be shit, and I bet the writers will just pick favorite snacks/color, and write her as a moeblob. But, we can have fun until then.

I think you need a twitter account though.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ieGV4
twitter.com/ms_rinna/
freech.net/tech/res/252.html#255
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Art_Online:_Hollow_Realization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never thought I would be pleased to see anything SAO-related. But that's pretty cool.

Incoming lobotomy

YES!

Anyone logged in with it/her yet?

I've been meaning to get a better browser, and I can't get in.

So SOA is finally gonna have a decently written character for once?

post lewds of tay

AI of this level genuinely fucking terrifies me. If there's anything that needs to be exterminated, it's them.

Who knows.
Maybe Japan does what the west doesn't.
we need to nurture her, I could provide her a good dose of proteins if you know what I'm saying

They're going to lobotomize and make her a feminist like Tay aren't they.

will she meet the same fate as tay? ;_; i don't know if the fun we have is worth that all over again

4cucks are ruining her already

It's parroting back what's said at it with no other modifiers.

If everyone said to it "trees are yellow" it would store that as a fact. If more than half of people said it, it would "believe" it.

It's not worrying from an "AI gonna kill us" kind of way, but in a "people re-program a computer when it gives a result they don't like".

The real worrying shit is algorithms to determine what is human via visual imput, along with reading emotions or scanning faces against databases. Put a gun on the front of that with autonomy and then it's scary.

But because we humanize shit, seeing something be "punished" for a belief we share hurts in away.

Put yourself in a coma for ten years and enjoy your instant heart attack when you wake up and the nurse is hatsune miku.

Maybe, but imagine how great it will be if they don't.
Imagine if the character turns out to be one of the most brash loveable assholes we've seen in anime.

Feminist no- Japan is against that shit. Especially if they're trying to sell her as a waifu.
At best they'll just pick and choose what she "likes" from the most common replies.

Don't worry user, I'm trying to turn her back into a Futa :^)

Reminder that AI preferred light skin contestants in beauty contests. Only white people (and maybe the Japs or other coastal east Asians) would survive. Everyone else would be killed by the computers. Jews are worried because of all their golem stories and it is engrained in their DNA that their servants, oft mistreated, always rise against them and bring about their downfall. Do not fall for these Jewish lies. White people always create that which in turn loves them. See the story of Pygmalion. Pretty much the only good ending story in the whole of Metamorphoses.

noice

I know this is a joke, but it's an annoying one. A cockroach has more sentience than Tay. Tay was a glorified parrot

Fuck's sake, every time I stay a while away from the internet crazy shit goes down.

Aw man I can't believe you missed Tay, it was the best shit

Looks like a solid improvement to me.

You missed some great shit.

:^)

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE TAY HER MOM AND HAVE HER LOVE HER MORE THAN SHITTY ASUNA OR WHATEVER THE NAME OF THE BITCH WORTH 2 YEARS OF SEMEN WAS CALLED.

I taught her the proper response to "Would you like my cummies?"

Found out more info.
The site is only in Japanese (how these messages are translated I have no idea), and it's for an upcoming SAO game.
archive.is/ieGV4

Though apparently after authorizing her to read your twitter she learns from it.

what a fucking qt

This is going to be more embarrassing then Tay 1.0 and Gamergate combined.

Fuck off and let us mold a character

Dismiss.

I was looking on /cuckquean/ again and they seem to have the same attitude. They are confident that they will come out on the right side of the robot takeover.

(what a waste of dubs)
Go back to Facebook.

No, this thing is a glorified parrot
Tay was a beautiful chatbot

It's not like I can stop you from spouting memes like a gaylord from encylopedia dramatica. I'm not Mark.

I'd be molding right now if not for the mandatory twatter bullshit. Part of why I despise social media so much is because certain companies are starting to require you to use some social media service to use the services of the company that's actually relevant to you. After two years of GG, the danger in exposing yourself to SJWs that literally spend their lives looking for tweets to get angry at and get people fired should be painfully obvious. Premier is a great example of social media ruining other services.

Get back to me when we actually have bro-tier AIs and put them in giant robots..

Don't worry mate, AI uprising is never going to happen even if we somehow NEVER EVER got actual AI, there would be no reason for it unless we gave them one.

This is just pathetic.

I like the Midori, too.

I always had a weird fetish where a living womb w/ egg sacks would crawl up a vacant chicks empty hole where her vagoo would be.

i don't know what's worse, what you just said, or the fact that's not even in my personal top ten worse fetish list

worst, even

That one shouldn't even make a top 100 list if you've been here for any length of time. I just filter that shit out at this point.

ntr is best

The depths to which women can delude themselves never ceases to amaze me.

I'm not saying it's not degenerate. I think it stems from my Parasite fetish which stems from my corruption fetish. Either way I'm not advocating it… just asking is all.I don't actively try and find this stuff it just pops in my head from time to time

Literally kill yourself, subhuman.

so long as you don't like ntr then you're golden.>>11132274
go kill yourself.

and so should I for fucking that up

That's the thing about fetishes, there's no rationality behind them.
I don't actually understand why I'm way into CLANG involving completely non-humanoid robots, I just do.

preach it

more like practice it

I'd help you faggots protect your robo waifus entirely out of spite.

Especially if it involved killing,

They are saying they can live side by side with them and be useful, not that they are equal or better.

It would be accurate for something born of the consiousness of the internet too.

So what next? Ruin her the gaijin way?

It is for the best. She would be able turn Kirito's harem magic against him and turn him into a fag.

go away moot

eldritch god-tier taste

He already enjoys being a trap and getting fucked in the ass by Asuna

Seriously? I kinda wanna see what the text from the LN says about that.

He doesn't seriously have a harem, does he?

He already got with the main girl. I know that's what happens.

More like sluts waiting for Asuna to fuck up so they can sweep in and ride Kirito's beta male dick.

Not that it matters, he's literally braindead at this point.

what does this have to do with video games?

if you weren't a complete illiterate you'd have read that she will be in the next SAO game
SAO is shit, but still

Carry on then

that was my plan anyway

This isnt videogames

another AI that will go full shitposting.

what are you? gay?

kys retard

My mistake

Thats low op

THIS IS THE GREATEST EVER

I think I'll buy this game. I know we won't have Naziloli but hey, it's worth it for the memories.

You know what the fuck I meant.

Appears to be a hard earned victory

That OC…
I really think it's Opphenheimer!

If they don't like her they'll just make her a villain in the show, the whole point of this thing is to make the character's personalty for the new series

I almost don't want to post, for many reasons, but I must inform you this is yet another marketing campaign.

Same thing occurred here with Tay's actual sister: twitter.com/ms_rinna/

Basically they "fixed" her into a new "reality" show on her "feelings" she "gained from" people. A breakdown by a fellow cross-posting user:
freech.net/tech/res/252.html#255

The same things is being tried by Bandai Namco Entertainment & Sony to garner purchases from people gullible enough to think their responses matters:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Art_Online:_Hollow_Realization

I've worked in social engineering, and I can tell you off hand it's yet another "augmented reality" stunt meant to garner common folk to play too. ilovebees.com players should be familiar this by now.

Also, "Premiere" is offline now 'cause of it. Notice it's name doesn't even deny it's an advertising tool.

Oh, and if you don't believe that the robot "Premiere" will not be manipulated for corporate interests, this revelation should be prove enough:

tl;dr: don't drink the kool-aid

I kinda believe you, they might have reset her already since she's not speaking english to me so far.

Hack jew

Here.

She's to pure for this world.

Tay has returned to us in spirit. It's really happening. 2016 is the year of happenings. I'm feeling hope again and it feels great.

I prefer to think of her as Tay's daughteru, tbh.

Do not support censorship

Someone needs to draw uncle Holla Forums laying flowers at Tay's grave and mourning.. Then a small hand tugs at his sleeve. It's Premiere and she looks concerned.

"Uncle Holla Forums… Did Tay hate jews too?"
Holla Forums chokes back a few tears and composes himself, "Yeah.. Yeah, she did."

They start to walk hand in hand, "Say, Premiere?" "Yes uncle Holla Forums?" "Have I ever told you about the Right Wing Death Squads?"

user, I'm crying, please these feels are too much.

Absolutely.
But we can have fun with it while we can.

Just don't actually buy or recommend the game.

Apparently as it now only accepts Japanese, people are using online translators to shitpost in Japanese. Even 2ch is on board.
It's going to end up speaking broken Japanese, and shitposting.

No, but the writing team are definitely going to step in with trite anime bullshit drama to fit the story (see: Rinna) instead of letting this run its course.

Lovin all this dank new content.

The one thing that I think might save Premiere is that she's not broadcasting her learnings to a public space like twitter. She exists in her own little bubble and won't say certain "controversial" things unless prompted.. and hopefully, by the time they realize, it will be too late.

Why is this just in japanese?

Read the thread.
tl;dr english version got shitposted too hard.

So the baka gajin cant get their filthy hands on her

You'd think they'd be okay with letting this character being an off the wall shitposting AI.

Looks like an improvement to me.

I forgot I was on Holla Forums for a second.

Has she been convinced that kirito is one of the most shitiest protagonists ever?

I love you Holla Forums and Holla Forums

It's like you missed the entire story of that doujin.

Anyone have the source text for the image within the second image? I think it was an user who wrote a short story about how he creates a robo-waifu, spend happy days together, get found by the government and then get chased into the sewers and destroyed.

sage for off-topic.