Border wall coming

Border wall update
Most pertinent points from the article

Once the materials preparation process is finished, builders would be able to construct one mile of wall per day.

700 miles is almost half of the border, which is a total of 1,954 miles, and this section, if built would from from California to Western Texas, in six years. They may be able to move even faster if they get it going quickly and more man power I would imagine and into a routine.

Link: washingtonexaminer.com/this-construction-company-says-it-can-build-700-miles-of-trumps-border-wall-for-12-billion/article/2645137
Archive: archive.is/qgul0

The Current State of the Border Fence

1. 353 miles of Primary Pedestrian Fencing.
2. 36 miles of Secondary Fencing.
3. 14 miles of Tertiary Pedestrian Fencing.
4. 300 miles of Vehicle Fencing.

Might get a wall like or at least similar to the Israeli wall to keep the Muslims out.

Link to second part: fairus.org/issue/national-security/current-state-border-fence
Archive Link: web.archive.org/web/20171111175438/https://fairus.org/issue/national-security/current-state-border-fence (regular archive doesn't work right now)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367754-trump-reiterates-mexico-will-pay-for-the-wall-after-18b-request-to
archive.is/OV95K#selection-1491.1-1491.78
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/05/contractor-hopes-for-piece-trumps-border-wall-no-matter-who-pays-for-it.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hesco_bastion
hooktube.com/
videosmaller.com/
archive.is/WWFzD
hooktube.com/watch?v=dx2NUurzmGs
hooktube.com/watch?v=o6wSnTNwgqA
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI
hooktube.com/watch?v=LPrhoVI4ZOw
hooktube.com/watch?v=AlFi0QUboxs
popularmechanics.com/technology/infrastructure/a25957/from-solar-panels-to-nuclear-waste-trumps-wall-proposals/
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.is/8NTli
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953948941674078208
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/19/ap-border-wall-models-thwart-u-s-commandos-tests/
archive.is/PjHp9
archive.is/ewPbh
ibtimes.co.uk/israels-elbit-systems-wins-87m-contract-us-mexico-border-fence-1439378
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shills btfo

Mexico WILL pay for the wall

Trump reiterates 'Mexico will pay for the wall' after $18B request to Congress

“I believe Mexico will pay for the wall. I have a very good relationship with Mexico,” Trump said at a press conference at Camp David on Saturday.

“But yes, in some form, Mexico will pay for the wall.”

The Trump’s administration’s plan, first reported by The Wall Street Journal on Friday, would nearly double the amount of fencing on the border, as well as hire thousands more border patrol agents and other officials to secure the border.

(Entire article since it's a short one)

Just to show that he still intends to make Mexico pay for the wall in some form.

Link: thehill.com/homenews/administration/367754-trump-reiterates-mexico-will-pay-for-the-wall-after-18b-request-to
Archive Link: archive.is/OV95K#selection-1491.1-1491.78

It's coming

We give those taconiggers almost half a billion dollars every year. Cut that and any other indirect aid we give them, plus dump a few million of their wetback criminals into Mexico City for them, and we'll be on our way to paying off the wall.

Watch this come under budget & ahead of scheduled. btw;

How many more miles do they need to cover the entire border?

It's right there in the OP.

Anyone else find the prototypes uninspiring and not imposing enough? I was hoping for basically a border-long military base, complete with roads and rail lines built into the top. Intermittent pill boxes, helicopter pads, drone bases, live-in troop garrisons.

I suck cocks behind the local arbies. Have a free bump.

Low energy, let me pull up another article about the wall.

literally this

Ahead of schedule my ass.

Auspicious dubs.

WALLS ARE GAY

I WANT SNIPER TOWERS

are you forgetting about the razor wire, minefields, and GSD's?

We could probably turn our national deficit into a surplus if we got rid of them.

Incredible news, will love watching him talk about and shit talking the media and those who want more illegals while doing so.

This company isn't just building a wall though user, they're doing a bit more than that… from the original article/OP:

>The Fisher Sand and Gravel Company told the Department of Homeland Security in the fall that it is willing to take on that task for $12.2 billion. Fisher has a plan to attain all project materials, manpower, and even a warranty for the wall, the company's president, Tommy Fisher, told the Washington Examiner on Friday.

>"We're not advocating for a hodgepodge type of border system," Fisher said, referring to comments from DHS about using technology and sensors at select parts of the border instead of a wall.

While it may actually take six years, that is at least 2.5 years if they get started in the next six months and if Trump is reelected, which almost every president is, that will be almost half the border having a new wall and roads to go with it. Though personally I think it could move faster than that as infrastructure, knowhow, and process is increased over time, similar to building submarines, they get cheaper as you build more and get better.

That comes later.

checked

Forgive my crappy shop, but I'm sure a better user can deliver better.

Trump coming full circle.
Also I didn't even notice him as God.

BUILD IT

You ask too much, that shop was fucking scrofulous.

I'm feeling particularly smug today, lads. I can't wait for the salty shills to spam their stale, professionally made Drumpf memes.

Which of the 8 was it? The one with holes at the bottom?

You idiot. The holes are there to give them hope that they can get through. How the hell are we going to stop immigration if they just give up? So we rig the holes up with guillotines that active on center mass.

We'll have to wait for Baron Trump's presidency for that.

I think the holes are suppose to be for Jeb's turtles. After all the wall was planned to be built years ago, but they canceled it because muh turtles can't cross.

I understand the argument for that one, but I don't want any dirty beaners to even be able to look at my country

technically there are some parts of that desert that are so fucking remote that sensors would do for sure or, better, landmines

>the estimate most often quoted by political and construction experts, is between $15 and $25 billion. This figure was derived by (((Bernstein))), a leading development research firm that specializes in large-scale building projects
>(((Bernstein))) bases their model on the effective design that (((Israel))) used for its concrete wall on the West Bank
>might get a wall like or at least similar to the (((Israeli))) wall to keep the Muslims out
>combined with hi-tech monitoring equipment such as ground sensors and aerial monitoring, this approach could yield success comparable to that experienced by other nations, such as (((Israel))), that have built similar barriers in lightly-populated deserts
I really don't like all the echoes I'm getting from this article. The last thing I want is a defensive measure not only designed by kikes, but financed by them, as well.
>let's put some gaps in these specific areas for (((cost effectiveness))) goy
That's two stabs in the back just waiting to happen.

The only thing Tim heidecker was ever good for was internet reaction images

there was a nigger walking through richard spencer's bedroom @ hr 3 of the warski chat and the mods here are censoring it

I hope it's the third from the right in the first pic. That's pretty aesthetic.

150 years of wall

user, the echoes in this case don't have a bearing on the wall, and the attached pictures are what the Israelis have as their border wall, and I'm pretty jealous of it to be completely honest.

Let's hope it'll match this.

A MILE A FUCKING DAY
Holy fuck nigger. Even the spics in Texas can’t lay a mile of tarmac down a day. I can’t wait to get daily updates on the wall being built. I want to see 24/7 drone coverage broadcasted from whitehouse.gov

This is the wall in question!
This is the wall in question!

Link to Fox News interviewing the owner of the company, who is a second generation builder and his grooming his sons to get into the business, American owned and operated! The company is also from Arizona and they know how to build in the terrain the wall will be built upon.

Important points from the interview:

1. The wall is cast in place solid concrete, not built somewhere else and installed.

2. It will go through the mountains with NO BREAK

3. 10.7 Billion price-tag in the interview

4. Building two high-speed access roads along with building the wall

5. Wall could be used as support for elevated roads, levy wall and of course the border wall because the wall is so strong and long lasting.

Link Here: foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/05/contractor-hopes-for-piece-trumps-border-wall-no-matter-who-pays-for-it.html

user, it's going to happen, my post before this one includes the interview of the owner and he says that it's the only wall that would be capable of holding up a road….not that far from a train.

It is coming.

Those aren't built to last, and are easily damaged if given time to attack them. They are basically just huge bags filled with sand or rocks.

Wiki link to learn about them: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hesco_bastion

Pictures very related.

Trump simply keeping his promise on a real wall will be fucking huge. I fucking wish he’d do the SOTU address in Big House, or the Horseshoe, or Nittany Lion stadium. Imagine the salt from him holding a rally basically on a college campus to unveil his wall to 100k+ people screaming

USA USA USA
Or

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP
I literally gave myself chills thinking about that

(heiled)

Nah it's the one that's just huge solid slabs of concrete (which they plan to cast on-site.)

I FUCKING KNEW THIS WAS ONLY PHASE ONE

Interview of the owner embedded here

You forgot the Nuclear Mines user. Lets be serious here, what kind of anti-spic wall would work without nuclear deterrents?

We will find el cucuy and have it guard the wall

SAWYER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE DO YOURSELF

There was a giant concept diagram on one of the walls of the Trump campaign office that had a literal Trump Train running on top of it, I'm not sure if that makes any economic sense but it should be done anyway on the grounds that it's awesome

It would be amazing if the wall doubled as a railway system. You could smugly look out of the window at the mexicans on the other side.

Looks pretty damn good. That looks to be 5-6 times taller than the average Mexican. They also need to install live cameras across the wall so people can volunteer to monitor them online and call in the border patrol if one of them is trying to climb it.

There could be a long list of camera links with indicator lights beside them that go off if one if the sensors are triggered, so you could quickly navigate to an interesting section of the wall. Imagine how comfy it would be to shitpost here while doing a night shift and suddenly the alarm goes off and we're all like SHIT SWITCH TO CAMERA #632!

what the fuck kind of movie is that?

HITLER CHECK

Trump has to Liberal-Proof this wall if he wants it to stay up after his presidency. That's why he has to slap some wind turbines along the way and turn the wall in to a high speed rail that connects the south. It generates lots of energy and it's a nice big public transportation network.

They tell Americans we should stop having children because muh overpopulation yet want to import more people. There has to be in that a fracture point in their narrative we can take advantage of to end migration.

Big Beautiful Wall but only from the American side.

Without going too far off topic, this is a good picture for what you're getting at.

this pleases me

I hope they chose the meme wall with the gaps for the animals to pass through 10 feet up solid concrete.

This could be the next twitch tv. Fuck I'm comfy just thinking about it. Integrated radio chatter. Crypto betting on spic border hoppers.

everybody here knows he's a spook, relax

user, the point of the wall is to not let Mexicans through.

The wall was always coming. The House's 2018 budget bill allows the House to propose and pass bills that make adjustments to national infrastructure funding that doesn't increase the deficit, and the wall falls under national infrastructure. The government already has the ability to continuously fund the wall as long as there's money, and I'm sure there is already a plan for that.

Also, Homeland Security's 2018 budget report claims they already have 1.6 billion to start 50 miles of wall between south of San Fran and in Texas' Rio Grande Valley, the two most active smuggling routes by far. Choosing a wall design is probably what they're still waiting for.

Thanks user, I suck at webms.

That sounds like a pretty good deal.

Spics btfo

Eight times the height of the average spic is a good start.

Question is how far underground does it go?

What if we just started making raids into Mexico and assassinating Mexican officials? Over and over and over again until they beg for a wall to keep us out.

hooktube.com/
Use this link to download the youtube video just change the you with hook in the URL
I think the site has currently problems
videosmaller.com/
use this one to reduce the filesize of a video that is above 17mb and can't be uploaded

Favorited, thanks for the tip user!

BUILD THAT WALL, BUILD IT TALL
MAKE SURE MEXICO PAYS FOR IT ALL

"Colony - S02E03", whatever that is. Here's the original mp4

are really black pilled lately anons. Wall is a great idea but the more I think about it, the more it seems like a distraction. We're taking in a million of these third world fucks - a whole fucking city - every. year. And that's legally. It's not going to be stopped.

I fucking live in bfe Nebraska and now I go outside and for the first time in this town I see mudshits milling about speaking their faggot language. My first impulse was to kill them. Came here from another city full of multiculturalism™ to get away from this shit and here it is again. To me it was like buying a new house, moving in, and then you see a cockroach scurry out from the corner. There's simply no escaping it.

The situation seems hopeless and I'm starting to think it's already too late. How do I snap out of this? Even if we get a wall it's not over, not by a long shot.

But user, there was a thread recently about White birth rates becoming number one, and the wall is going up and those seeking to illegally enter the country has dropped to lowest level in multiple decades.

Not to mention that deportations from the interior of the nation is/sky rocketing and the economy has been taking off since Trump was elected.

I always watch this video when I feel down or that we are losing.

WTF? Those wall segments appear to be

If you can tolerate the presence of crazy ideas like "yeah jews are terrible but Hitler did some things wrong" and the fact it's a conventional forum, the most consistently whitepilling site on this topic is MyPostingCareer.com. Their culture is very different to Holla Forums but I find it's a good mix of intellectual insight and laffs that keeps your head up and in the game.

As to your question, off the top of my head white birthrate went up to a majority again recently, and an Obama-era policy like the one you're a victim of designed to poison white areas with diversity quotas has been "postponed" (forever lol, this way it can't be legally challenged like a ban can.) But yeah this is a generational fight at least, whatever you think of Trump "we have to keep winning" is very true. The greatest assets of the Judeo-left are organisation and patience, e.g. it took them decades to poz California.

Can you guys imagine the hysteria when the construction crew actually starts building the wall on California's border? Trump would probably have to declare martial law on the whole state so they can finish building it.

>WTF? Those wall segments appear to be

He doesn't even smirk at her.

Thanks user, I'll check it out
(hitlerdubs fucking checked)
I hope you're right, I just don't think we're going to get out of this without a fight. The good news, I suppose, is that if and when it comes to a fight these fucking third world foreigners will all be marching under the banner of one party so we can't be accused of genociding their race, but I think that if we're going to have any hope of doing it, it has to be when we have the initiative. If we wait for another shitlib President my fear is that the state will come down on us with gun bans and left wing death squads. I think we should provoke the shitlibs to start their communist revolution as soon as possible before they have a chance regain control.

Whichever wall keeps people out the best is the one I want, even if it doesn't have see-through holes.
The Border Patrol is just going to have to deal with dodging random 100+ pounds of cocaine sailing over the wall. Better to deal with one immoblie package that can only hit/miss you once than a squad of guac goblins that will chase you down across the field and hit you many times until they know you're dead.

lel

Very nice user.

Its clear you didn't even bother watching the full video. Seems to me that you don't want the wall and got triggered by it.

FULL VERTICAL INTEGRATION

Protip: look closely at the on-the-ground distance between the figures and the various sections of wall while considering the angle of the shot.

Just remember our race won't go without a fight. You might be interested in reading The Turner Diaries since it actually describes a future like the one you briefly describe. It also describes how push to the limit Whites are and how they eventually overcome, even when suffering heavy loss.

Hmmm? It sounds like his company was already picked for the Rio Grande Valley project, which I mentioned earlier. And that place is one of the most important crossings to close. To me, it seems he already knows his company will be chosen for the rest of the wall. He did a great job selling it to me, I think. On-site casting for faster construction, 150-year shelf life, no need to skip mountainous terrain, and other infrastructure such as roads included in the deal? Yes plz.

I am especially happy about no gaps. We're getting a full wall from start to finish lads.

Keep America white fuck yeah

Heiled of course. A proper wall has so many purposes, especially starting in the cesspool of California.

Yeah my money's on them too especially since Trump is kind of a concrete guy, e.g. Trump Tower was the first skyscraper ever built with a concrete frame.

Not directly related to the wall but a headline of pure butthurt.

WP: Trump heaps more misery on vulnerable immigrants
archive.is/WWFzD

idk about that, unless you get a super cucked congress I bet it wouldnt happen due to the cost of removing it requiring their approval, and dont forget to public backlash for removing the anti-spic defence the current president/congress would receive

I'm fine with this.

I don't think they intend to have it officially removed, I think they're just going to have something attack it, i.e. (((white))) soyboy in his prius smashes into it, or some arab explodes on it to make a hole, then just not fix it so beans can pour in again.

We had a thread on this already but still fantastic news.

checked
goddamned those rapid pour beans

Hell, with how mad they'll be after 2 terms of Trump, they'll probably run their entire campaign on "TEAR DOWN THE WALL!!!!1!!" "I will cancel Donald Trump's racist plan to build a border wall and open our borders to all who wish to enter our great country!" "SMASH THE FASH, SMASH THE WALL!" And bullshit like that.

And they're not going to care if that's fucking stupid. They're leftists, and someone inconvenienced some brown people, so it has to be stopped at all fucking costs.

user pls

Yeah, I saw it earlier. Did a quick search of the catalog but was too much of a lazy nigger to find it again.

Mexico shouldn't even be able to LOOK at America.

Name of the current President of that company, Kyle L. White. Is this dog whistling on behalf of Trump?

every shill right now

Tits or GTFO.

It will be glorious.

With that plus the bigger details the CEO went into like he already has the contract, could this guy be the pick for the Wall? I hope the President makes the official announcement soon.

lel. it would take an M-1 tank smashing into this type of wall at full speed to punch a hole in it.

That wouldn't even work. The wall is blast-proof and impact-proof. It would take actual construction equipment hours of work to get through.

The Laws of Physics would like a word with you user.l

Okay, resistant. Are we done arguing semantics?

>(((Tommy Fisher)))

I guess they decided if they can't prevent it they should at least make a profit off of it. I wonder if the fuckers will deliberately sabotage their own work. Sub-par building materials, poor foundation preparation, concrete mixes that aren't rated for extreme heat and cold. Only time will tell. I hope Trump buys the extended warranty.

What heavenly digits for such a beautiful clip.

I hope they do, I need more templates.

In what ways can mexico "pay for the wall"? A giant novelty check would be great, but that's probably not exactly how they'll pay

If he's the madman I think he is, he should use at LEAST 2/3 of those ideas. What's Holla Forums's take?

Great, Texas left wide open, that would mean the spics would flood into Texas more than they already are.

The way that I’ve always thought they would do it would be to tax remittances to Mexico in Central and South America. Reagan did the same thing in the 80s if I recall. And Trump also mentioned doing something along those lines.

When you bean count, messihole will not be paying for the wall, all that's happening is we're getting a very small bit of our money back from them.

Tariffs, taxes, and seized assets, for starters. There's also the plan to put a charge on all money transfers from America to Mexico, because many of the illegals who come here are sending money out of the economy back to their families who are literally living on piles of garbage and human shit. A similar thing is happening in Europe with the invaders, by the way – Get benefits for nothing, send the money back home. So.. Take that money back.

Has President Trump specifically mentioned this? Sounds like it should go into affect immediately. I'm surprised he hasn't done it already.

Sounds just like a bunch of local boys I would order a truck of concrete from.

MAGA BABY

I'm taking my kids along this border wall for a fun filled adventure once it is in place to show them the current Southern most border of America, and we'll do some donuts in the desert on our dirt bikes and shoot guns

Soon as Trump started talking about 'a wall, big beautiful wall' I talked about the simplicity of a financial wall and how it can be implemented almost immediately and was called a shill by a lot of people

what's his name?

Daily reminder:
TRAPS ARE GAY

Hate to burst your bubble, But George W. Bush was the "mastermind" behind the wall.
The practical plan was conceived after 9/11, but the idea is older than that.
Guess the CIA niggers have wanted a coke-monopoly for a long time
And the false dichotomy was in agreement.

WARNING:
shit tier politicians

hooktube.com/watch?v=dx2NUurzmGs

hooktube.com/watch?v=o6wSnTNwgqA

hooktube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI

hooktube.com/watch?v=LPrhoVI4ZOw

hooktube.com/watch?v=AlFi0QUboxs

The wall has been debated back and forth, it's been through all the committees and sub-committees, "is it cost effective", "will it disturb the oh so precious cliff owl that is known to be nesting there", "will it have any actual effect", etc etc…

The wall is being built.
it was decided BEFORE the race began in 2015.
15-20 year old plan, now it's being done.

Winnie fucking Poo could have won, and it would still be built.

Knowing this, Trump made it his chief campaign promise.
And he will take credit for it.

You’re one trillion percent retarded. Reported.

It would not have taken this long for such projects in the past. At least fix a fence before you start or something.

Oh man, those mexicans are not going to like the cuts in aid.

How much for drones on the borders like Australia?

I see the wall partly as purely stimulus(industry) and symbolic.
The latinos need to see that they need to fix their own countries.
They need to see that unless they fight themselves, this cartel issue will not end.

I partially agree that cartels in the US had something to do with this (think mafias and local drug gangs and monopolies), but at the same time there is this crackdown of cartels globally occurring that the cartels are not seeing, people are talking about the problem of them again.

This, to me, is a divide and conquer of cartels and the true enemy (criminal syndicates) making the mistake.
I think they place too much faith in Trump and their stranglehold in the system.

the tall boi wall is good

It's a government project, user

popularmechanics.com/technology/infrastructure/a25957/from-solar-panels-to-nuclear-waste-trumps-wall-proposals/

Read about the sensors here. I'm investing in a company that has a Joint venture with the company that could install sensors on the wall.

The technology would sense people around the wall, detect tampering,and detect tunnels with fiber optic technology.

I thought the same thing German bro.

Richard Spencer Mongler

Shilling intensifies
pathetic ZOGbot NeoCon

I just see the wall as a visual red pill for the delusional morons.

Same as the walls in eastern Europe (Hungary, etc)

we need walls, because the enemy is at the gate.

Trump is a stepping stone, and this is a necessary stepping stone in ensuring the nationalist future.
We need walls.

CHECKED

Walls are beautiful

Post your Wallfus

WALL IS COMING?
LIKE INDICTMENTS ARE COMING?

FUCK THIS SHIT WE ARE BEING CONNED

Big, beautiful, powerful walls.

Keep telling your self that, faggot.

(1)
Yes this is certainly no more difficult than simply walking over an invisible line, also it takes the same amount of time.

Kek what is that from

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

holy fuck you need to go back to cuckchan

YOU ARE BEING BLUEBILLED ;_;

Please don't laugh at the differently abled, it's rude

Cancel NAFTA.

Don't forget the huge beautiful door though.

Not a shill, just impatient.
I want that fuggen wall.

This is getting to Star Citizen levels of ridiculousness

hey dont say that man im gonna be flying my $80 spaceship in VR by 2030

Fuck I miss the old days.

this my waifu she supports paths to citizenship as well as border security

Look again, user. Assume those two men are about 6 foot and standing near the foot of the wall.

we could lay a mine field

Plot twist: The border wall is to keep you cattle in, not Mexicans out.

IT'S TOO LATE, THE BOYIM KNOW

I doubt a elevated road woud be cost effective.
Bridges cost huge amounts of money just to keep them save. This would turn into the longest bridge in the world and be a huge cost strain.
Unless you do it on purpose because now the Gov is forced to pay for it to be in top condition, expending its lifeexpectancy

Build it

The border should have a 2nd function, like generate energy, offer transport or entertainment (race track on top of it?)

Not that much to worry about I think on that front user.

Fisher seems to be more White while (((Fischer))) seems to be related to them.

Video related user

In the interview that was posted earlier, the owner said that they built previously "impossible" projects under budget and ahead of schedule. Not to mention that a lot of border structure is in the southern/eastern part of Texas and is one of the most heavily patrolled areas.

Also giving a shout out as that's a great add on. Picture related to a bit of what's in user's link.

We all do user, hopefully it will start soon. Trump says he plans to visit the prototypes soon.

Archived link: archive.is/8NTli

Artillery range open to the public for a nominal fee.

It would allow Border Patrol cars to Patrol the Border FIVE TIMES faster than the speed we currently do it. How is that not a good idea?

Underrated post

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953948941674078208

"The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it. Parts will be, of necessity, see through and it was never intended to be built in areas where there is natural protection such as mountains, wastelands or tough rivers or water….."

what did he mean by this

Lurk two years before posting and maybe you won’t ask retarded questions.

he needs to leave some smuggling routes open for his zog cartel buddies to bring cocaine in for the CIA

reminder trump is literally jewish and best buddies with the clintons. p.s. will be way over budget and over schedule and will be canceled after he fails to get re-elected

There are some white people in Mexico. We can let them in.

Tha's a hilarious photo.

Update to the Border Wall

AP: Border Wall Models Thwart U.S. Commandos in Tests

Thirty foot walls incoming!

Rest of the article is recommended for anons to read, and it isn't too long.

Link here: breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/19/ap-border-wall-models-thwart-u-s-commandos-tests/

Archive Link: archive.is/PjHp9

Top right looks the dankest and tallest.
Bottom left just looks like shit, and it has groves on it so they can easily climb over.
I can't wait until we find out there is no DACA AND the wall begins construction. The shills will have to scramble to find the next thing to black pill about.

I liked the steel wall but this might be even better.

Glad you posted this. The one I had was obscured by text. Added to the Biden file.

Patrolling a desert in cars is retarded on the same level as law enforcement helicopters patrolling a city. We have drones for a reason. Once you find someone you cant repel, you track them and send a vehicle directly to their location. Anything else is a waste of fuel and manpower.

This, the wall is going up, there are hundreds of miles of enhanced post-Trump fencing (really a 20' tall iron wall) and they still try their blackpilled faggot nonsense.

It seems that the DHS is interested in the versions that have the posts at the bottom. So that border patrol agents can see through and make the wall harder to climb.

Faggot zogbots working on job security and acting like they serve a real function by having a physical presence. This would just be more opportunities for them to be bribed and let shit slip through the cracks like they already do.

So, you like those fancy things the jew can do?

archive.is/ewPbh

ibtimes.co.uk/israels-elbit-systems-wins-87m-contract-us-mexico-border-fence-1439378

They sure can build your wall, and they sure can kill anyone in a night with zero visibility in a fucking storm.

No I mean the designs whose bottom half can be seen through.
The idea being that they can then see through to the other side of the wall when they go out to investigate.

inb4 delay in the wall because all the prototypes are so close to each other in effectiveness it becomes too difficult to choose. I mean, it sounds like the Border Patrol wants the see-through ones no matter what, but it would still be funny to watch shills try and spin a delay into something bad because the walls are so awesome not even fucking U.S. Special Forces with power equipment can breach the wall.

It seems the DHS's overall goal is to merge elements of the various walls rather than pick a singular winner.
So I'd expect at least one more round of testing before construction really starts.

We can do better than that.
We have done better than that.

Track is different from a wall.

user, you're thinking one dimensionally. Stopping the flow of illegals into the country is one prong of defense.
Sure, "legal" immigration is still a problem. That is dealt with by
Then we have to find ways to kick out the ones already here.
Further, we have to "encourage" others to self-deport. That goes along with cutting off access to gibs and creating a hostile atmosphere.
With both preventative and reactive actions, over time the rate of inflow will lower and thus improve the efficiency and effectiveness of each method.
Hope you feel better.

Besides all the potential jobs created, how many patriots would do it for free?

I'm picturing a Brave New World scenario where we can tour the uncivilized savage areas for fun and education.

Too long, it must be completed prior of Trump stepping down, otherwise any spic loving next President that may or may not come up will defund it into uselessness.

Trump has 7 more years, or do you think Trump will actually lose to Oprah?

Also, they should probably add some flavor text onto the Wall. Otherwise it would look just like the one in Berlin when instead it should become a historic landmark a la Great Wall of China. Maybe they could add all the historic accomplishments of the American people, from the Constitution to the creation of the Internet all along its two sides, both to mock the Mexicans for not being able to accomplish anything of similar worth and to reinforce those on the American side of the border that their country really is worth protecting from the attacks of the world's (((elites))).
In fact, can we all start referring to it as The Wall or Wall with capital "W" to make it sound much more imposing to the people reading here?

One must never underestimate the enemy, because no matter how stupid, self-harmful or weak he may look, you must accept nothing short of unconditional surrender. A cornered coward can still fight back with the strength of a lion when its existence is on the line. Also Oprah being the candidate would be ideal, there's so much shit we know of how stupid and gullible she is that she'd self destruct in a matter of weeks.

Ohhh an engraving all along it like a Bayeux tapestry for US history
That'd be fuckin baller.

Make sure to include a nice chunk on the war of 1812 when the British Empire and what was left of Tecumseh's confederacy kicked your shit so hard your capitol got burnt down.

shiggy

fix'd.

Is that what they tell yankees?
Part of your whole "we've never lost a war!" myth
So did you win Vietnam too?

Fuck off and die, nigger. I'm surprised you refrained from posting that same fucking image you MPC kikes keep posting of the obese nigger on the hospital bed with your watermark at the bottom under the SA-tier text.

Rome wasn't built in a day, knigger.

Go back to brit/pol/.