Kushner on the take

Kikes paid Kushner $30 million before Israel trip

>Last May, Jared Kushner accompanied President Trump, his father-in-law, on the pair’s first diplomatic trip to Israel, part of Mr. Kushner’s White House assignment to achieve peace in the Middle East. Shortly before, his family real estate company received a roughly $30 million investment from Menora Mivtachim, an insurer that is one of Israel’s largest financial institutions, according to a Menora executive.

>The deal, which was not made public, pumped significant new equity into 10 Maryland apartment complexes controlled by Mr. Kushner’s firm. While Mr. Kushner has sold parts of his business since taking a White House job last year, he still has stakes in most of the family empire — including the apartment buildings in and around Baltimore.

>The business dealings don’t appear to violate federal ethics laws, which require Mr. Kushner to recuse himself only from narrow government decisions that would have a “direct and predictable effect” on his financial interests. And no evidence has emerged that Mr. Kushner was personally involved in brokering the deal.
Nice little game these kikes run.

archive.is/vHuoV
nytimes.com/2018/01/07/business/jared-kushner-israel.html

Kike free first post.

Surprised this hasn't been anchored already. Bumping.

Nice, sounds like someones fucked.

It felt that way when the Rubashkin deal went down.

based kushner gona expoese zionists

Oy vey, the ZOG will surely arrest the ZOG!

Have a bump OP

Based!

Who will be reviewing whether it was (((ethical))) or not?

Sticky worthy thread isn't stickied while yesterday we had 13 utter shit threads stickied. Unreal.

That's too obvious pal. Don't worry soon this thread will be completely derailed and spammed, that's the new modus operandi.

They were stickied because of all the fucking raiding. They were shit because the fucking assholes raiding turned them into shit. Eat a dick kike, this is how shit works here.

Have another bump, you don't get to slide away that easily Jared.

have a bump

What raiding, faggot? Slurp the cocks of your masters somewhere else.

Nothing to see here, goyim.

Aliyah existing doesn't mean every single Jew is actually a dual citizen you fucktard. Al Franeksteinberg is one of my Senators, and I can't find a single fucking shred of evidence he holds dual citizenship.

Civil wars between powers has been a common occurance in history, an alliance of backstabbers can't be expected to be suddenly cured of their treachery. After all, in the end, only one of them can sit the throne of the Antichrist.

What is clear is that they're not arresting and attacking eachother for us, for our favor, but throughout history our forefathers took what they could get, trading one duke for another, warlord for another, sometimes benefiting from the wars and events around them, sometimes be negatively affected.

Such is the life of the lower class.

inb4 anchor

If we're concerned with a thread being anchored, derailed or removed, it may be more valuable to try to contribute with more in-depth discussion, if only for posterity but also not to tempt the mods into considering the thread a lost cause or a /meta/ thread.

or cross-post it to a non-shitskin+jew mod'd board

If you found one, let us know.

Fucking pathetic shareblue.
Running out of options are we?

Is Kushner President?
Fucking 7 more years.
I love it

I made >>>/synagogue/ just so I could direct obvious JIDF out of our threads here. Would be sort of ironic to use it as a place to discuss nothing but jews. Also I found it funny being a Christian directing jews back into their house of satanic worship.

Hypothetically speaking is 9.000$/month alot.of security?
Hypothetically speaking at which price do.you value your life?

Do you feel in control at all?

Do you feel safe?

Do you feel comfortable?

what the fuck did i just watch

Kushner is making the Clintons look small time.

of course the kikes don't feel safe, we're calling out their bullshit and we're ACTUALLY NOT A JOKE going to gas them for real this time

You’ve no evidence for that.

Kushner is the rattiest of kikes. Sholom Rubashkin-tier.

More than David Brock?

the kushner party van will be showing up soon op

John Podesta?

James "Alefantis"?

Comet Ping Pong?

Tomatoes bitch

Do you grow them

And all was silent

hi

Who knew a Kushner Internet Defense Force was active on Holla Forums.

Where have you been for the last 2 years?

Gas yourself moshe.

You mad bro?

You mad brah????

You mad brah

HAVE A BUMP YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

IS KUSHNER PRESIDENT?

HE ISN'T?

WELL SMOKE MY FUCKING DICK THEN.

FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND YOUR FUCKING SHIT SHAREBLUE SHIT OPERATION YOU DUMB FUCKING INANE PIECE OF FUCKING GOD DAMN SHIT

IS KUSHNER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

IS FUCKING KUSHNER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

WOOP DEE FUCKING DOO

BITCH

EAT SHIT AND DIE

you can't shill for shit and one of these days you're going to be very fucking sorry you ever came to this place

WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM A HILLARY DOG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAGINE LYING IN A POOL OF BLOOD WATCHING YOUR LOVED ONES DISMEMBERED AS YOU SCREAM HELPLESLY

???

PROFIT

you are in the wrong fucking place.

and you're going to pay the ultimate price.

this thread really riled up the cadrecucks

It's the same turbo autist who shills for kosher nationalist groups like Generation Identity. Really makes you think.

The 4cuck guy who defends lauren southern's coalburning adventures?

Jews paid a Jew, nothing new. Kushner is Chabad, i.e. a meta-kike. The Russia-Israel-Trump administration collusion is real and the center of it all is obvious. The media has been "reporting" the "Russian collusion" to discredit it, even their reporters say there is nothing like such. Have the reporters ever said that about any lie they have spread? Why would they do it now? Hillary and Trump were opposite sides of the same Jewish coins, and how many of us fell for it.

literally any country that allows dual citizenship, you can bet a kike is doubling up on theirs. In Australia its unconstitutional for a member of parliament to be a dual citizen, some even had to resign over it, but despite that no one ever questioned the kike we have in government.

Are Muslims goyim too? Good god, what if the Jewish god came back and wasn't a Jew… Would he be a goyim too? That'd be some kind of irony, sitting around like "hey I didn't write that line about beasts serving jews in the Talmud" and looking around at the world like "something's gotta give"

Wonderland of a post here.

Is kushner president?

No, but he's married to his daughter and influences her. She influences him. Based niggers amirite fellow Nazis?

are you?

But is he President?

Are you crazy?

calm down (((jared))) the cool nazi kids were never going to like you especially after you ruined a blonde girl

Do bleached blonde jewess' count as blonde girls?

shareblue

into the thrash it goes

Yeah but is Jared Kushner president though?

still mad?