Annorax from the Krenim Imperium has granted you ONE use of his Temporal Weapon Ship...

Annorax from the Krenim Imperium has granted you ONE use of his Temporal Weapon Ship, so that you may change the course of video games forever

What would you like to change?

I abort the Xbox.

The creation of this thread.

Bring back the mystique games used to have in the early 2000s and late 90's. Nowadays everything gets datamined at day 1.
Remember the triforce in OOT hoax? Tons of people fell for it, but nothing would happen if someone did the same today.

Stop jewish meddling in the world. That alone would bring a utopia of vidya in my opinion.

kill the $ony cancer

I watch TNG and DS9 artistically. As a side effect of this autism, I can't get into voyager at all after all these years. The crew is just so unlikeable. Is there a point where it gets good?

I watch them autistically. Not artistically.

Relative to the series, around the point when Seven Of Nine joins / The Borg become a threat.

Otherwise, don't. It's like rewatching that one TNG episode about Space Pollution 25 times for 7 series.

U wot? Voyager doesn't have a single good borg episode. They all feel like fanfiction.
In fact, that's what it feels like any time they use a species that wasn't introduced in Voyager. The writers just didn't quite seem to get the species they were writing about.

Remove the Jews before they made this ship

To an extent, though, can we all agree that Tuvox and The Doctor based episodes are some of the best in the series?

(I also liked neelix episodes)

Xenogears gets finished.

The definition of video game console is regarded as a series of specifications that are then licensed to third party manufacturers, not a single machine created by a single manufacturer.

That should create an interesting future.

Why would you want to get rid of the Ferengi?

Eliminate Mark Zuckerjew so that social media never becomes a thing, making it impossible for the average person to use the internet

I remove consoles.

I like the crew besides Janeway. Though she just about ruins the series (on a continuous basis).

Episode references in the OP is one of my favorite star trek episodes of any show.

That's why I said relative to the series fam.

Xenosaga get HD remakes done right,and a sequel or two.

That or fo4 became like ARMA with a New Developer,and features like VATS remanded but improved.

Microsoft or EA.

Annorax and I would put each of our foots in the asses of every publisher. Dumbasses.

Watch Voyager drunk and pretend it's a comedy.

Congratulations you've just killed the internet

Sorry to Notch, but I'd change it so Minecraft was a complete failure. Not only would this mean that youtube didn't get as popular super quick and a lot of the let's players never got started but also likely means that Twitch's deployment got delayed. Furthermore it would have further eroded confidence in indie games pushing the rise of the Indie genre back even more.

Kill minecraft and save the industry for MAYBE a decade. We can't prevent it's downfall, just put it off.

Good

My basketball American.

i would go back in time to shove my foot so far up your ass you never make this thread.

Delete Karl Marx from history

I delete Tumblr from history.

Almost as good as

Sony and Nintendo colaborate and release a very successful Nintendo Playstation that changed console gaming in a positive way for all future generations. In that same time line the guy that popularized microtransations died in a head-on collision with the guy that popularized mobile gaming before they released their abominations.

The internet got popular in 2008 with Steve Jobs' iPhones.