Remember the 200,000

200,000 Salvadorans could lose U.S. residency and face expulsion

archive.is/C5Sod
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/200000-salvadorans-could-lose-us-residency-and-face-expulsion/2018/01/04/21c306e4-f169-11e7-90ed-77167c6861f2_story.html

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2018/01/08/secretary-homeland-security-kirstjen-m-nielsen-announcement-temporary-protected
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
youtu.be/fNDM6QMgiC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

=200.000 SPICS DEPORTED!

DANCE THREAD LADS!

Fuck salvadorans. Worse than the mexicans.

Sounds like it's time to go home.

Most of these people got TPS status because El Salvador got rekt by some huge earthquakes in 2001. But that was 17 years ago. There's no reason they need to continue to stay in the US forever. The Salvadoran government wants to extend TPS as long as they can because the state depends on remittances for a big chunk of the economy. El Salvador also spawned MS-13, and doesn't want Salvadoran criminals deported back there because they know their country has a disproportionate percentage of violent subhumans among the populous and they don't want to deal with them. Shit country, shit people. Get rid of them. They contribute nothing to the US or the world. They don't even contribute anything to El Salvador, but that shouldn't be our problem.

>TEMPORARY
Kick them all back where they belong, sooner the better.

ms13 invading mexico along with the colombians made the place worse they raped the area until the new generation became cartel. Mexico also got culturally enriched because they never bothered to enforce their immigration laws. Never compromise, Salvadorians are a worse grade of beaner.

Same story with all the other turd world shitheads who come to America and lives on gibs.

B-b-b-b-b-b-ut what will we do without MS13 ( ; _ ; )

El Salvador? More like out the door.

jews use that shit as a ruse to get violent 3rd world savages permanent residency

same thing happened / happens in Germany

turkroaches came as guest workers, jobs are gone, they're all on welfare, their kids form violent gangs that terrorize and kill german kids but hay lets give them permenant residency cause mr. shekelstein lobbied for it

it's the oldest jew trick in the book

small incremental changes over a couple decades and next thing you know the goys wonder what happened to their country

I can’t quite explain it, but every Salvadoran looks like some kind of imp creature. Their ears point outwards and also are pointed, no round. They’re hideous, like every beaner of course, but stupider than your average burrito. Their IQ can be attributed to how far down the country is in spicland. Even if they have American education, they’re not going to outperform their genetic inadequacies.

Come on user.

So that's like 3 generations for them? Good thing those spics are so obsessed with living close to their families and that they hold their mothers more highly than anything else. They'll all flock back when mama goes because they can't handle not being around her.

BYE BYE MS-13 WE WON'T MISS YOU WHEN YOU'RE GONE

Their ears point outwards and also are pointed, no round. They’re hideous, like every beaner of course
Hondurans Nicaraguans every Central spic and Salvadorans looks similar to each other and the most violent.

Also When are we gonna remove the Nicaraguans? They are everywhere in Florida

But, but what about the food?

I lold and spit coffee all over my computer screen

Kek

I think they need to go back.

This. The only "Mexican" food that people tend to like is actually TexMex. Their authentic food is disgusting.

Somehow, Brazilian is amazing though. Maybe purer connection to European culinary history, I don't know, but fuck. They know what to do with a chunk of beef.

True, and surprisingly the Brazilians have a lower IQ. I guess that is owing to having more pure niggers, but Brazil seems to function much more smoothly than Mexico as a whole though.
Someone is bound to sperg at you that Brazil isn't Centra America, so I'll do it preemptively.

the white enclaves yes but everywhere else is a hellhole of murder and mayhem

Dark brown spics over-fry or deep-fry everything fruit meat and veggies then tons of bbq sauce or any sauce and veggies on top the fucking meat

The reason for that is because usually the food is half rotten and/or covered in shit. Deep frying is the only way to sanitize their food for consumption.

Idk why I never thought of it, but that makes alot of the countries foods that are always deep fried worse then lul. Gross bastards.

Indio Viejo is actually pretty good. If you took away the masa de harina and the bitter oranges it's pretty much the same as any standard tomato based soup.

There is a lot of really great dished, but you've probably never eaten them so you wouldn't know.

So that's why trailer trash food is always deep fried. Makes sense now.

Sounds more like what rednecks do.

t. Salvadoran
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/hispachan/

MUH FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Get lost, we don't allow brown subhumans to post here.

Not even worthy of a (((you)))

No, implying whites don't have higher standards and better reasons for the way they cook, is.
Imagine.

Doesn't deny being a bean-nigger.

Kek most spics won't even care about this because Mexicans and other spics hate salvadorians and vice versa

link: >>>Holla Forums7686423

1) I wonder why if white women trying to sever any relationship between the US and Salvador?
2) I wonder how will that benefit them?
3) And I wonder if the jewdicial system wants to make this a permanent block on our visas

¡No tropieces con el amigo de la pared!

Piss off, spic.

Updated

dhs.gov/news/2018/01/08/secretary-homeland-security-kirstjen-m-nielsen-announcement-temporary-protected

From the NYT article
Adiós.

Comfy white ethnostate will come to you, but only if you post "Adiós, Amigo!" in this thread.

¡Adiós, Amigo!

Adiós, Amigo!
ARRRIBBBBBA

((( )))
looks like someone is on her period

Where you going back to, Paco?

((( )))
oh, you're fucking a white woman, I see.
Enjoy it while you can, pedro

There’s a lot of el Salvadorans where I live as well as other spics and on the spic pecking order the only thing lower is probably indigenous people. Pretty sure even Dominicans are higher up and they’re part nigger. And yes Salvadorans are usually really ugly / weird looking. There’s always an exception to the rule but for the most part they’re weird looking.

BYE BYE JUAN

Hahahahaha. Give me one reason to want you in my country. Just one.

(checked)
That is really a common expression isn't it?

((( )))
it's not your country if you're a woman

¡Adiós, Amigo!

Believe that if you want. I'll be the one still in it in a couple years. :^)

yeah, but as soon as the white woman you're fucking leaves you, you'll have to go back

The country isn't the only thing I'm still going to be in. :^)

Go back to where? My family's been North American since before the United States.

Adios Amigo!
Don't let "El Porta" hit you in the ass!

((( )))
oh, so you're from mexico

You can barely spell English you ridiculous cocksucker. Get the fuck out of here

No one cares about your autistic slap fight you spergs

Floridian, Pele. America's Australia. Where are you from?

I'm just goading him. Check the update a few posts up. We win. This is now a celebration thread.

Top fucking Kek. Are the Mestizos blaming white women for the 200k having to go back?

Muttsteizos can't be allowed to taint our bloodlines

((( )))
you sound like you're trying to shut down this >>>Holla Forums7686423 discussion

go to the Holla Forums thread

No worries. Whiter than driven snow, blue eyes, blonde hair, Roman nose. Let's just fuck with the salty spics.

Bye bye Kike

justice!

how new are you?

You can't even spell defeatism you fucking retard this thread is about celebrating spics being gone not for your autistic slapfights

Choo choo,
MOTHERFUCKER

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

I love that most anons ignore the torfaggot when they sperg out.

very natural and organic ID

CHOO CHOO PABLO

Just go to /polk/ or endchan fagboy.

>THERE IS NO NEED II BE UPSET

GET FUCKED YOU LITTLE GOBLIN FAGGOTS

Is it normal for an erection to last this long?

Yeah you're not sliding this.

No Way Jose

Eat the Burrito your life is finito

Hacer a Tropico nuevamente grande.

¡Adios Paco!

Yeah you are right, I should have been more specific and said white Americans who in generally eat shit. I worked in a supermarket in both northern and southern states while saving up for school; most white Americans eat crap that is either frozen, pre-made in a factory, canned and/or loaded with all kinds of chemicals, preservatives and artificial crap. Not even to mention all the shit that they do to the produce and frozen food. When I went to see family in Hungary and Germany I barely saw anything like that in the villages that most of my family lived in, but I did in the cities where my younger cousins lived. Now, people that actually cook their own food, and try to get stuff from local growers and markets, that's great and it should be encouraged. Like any group though, you still have to cut the chaff from the wheat in order to make any use of it.

Anyway, back on topic, I hope the extension gets rejected and they all get deported. I grew up on Long Island which is know as a huge base for MS13 and towns like Brentwood and Huntington Station are completely swarmed with these parasites and what is even worse is they not only bring up every single fucking family member possible but they also multiply like cockroaches. The construction market here as far as labor is complete shot by these bastards because, as an employer or contractor, you don't have to pay minimum wage, worker's comp, or liability for them. The soon this happens the better.

Wow, a whole 200k.

Which is the best location to buy a beach property on LI?

I'm curious

Better not do anything then. Shoulda voted Hillary.

Obviously I love LI. (Not Burger tho)

Inb4 Montauk

That’s a fifth of a million people. Trump could deport millions in the next four years. And that’s great.

The world's governments are going to have to accept that their days of using the United States as a dumping ground for their criminals, idiots, and otherwise unwanted garbage people are coming to an end.

You salty, salty shills. They haven't caused this massive demographic displacement in one year, and its not going to be reversed in one year either.

WHY ARE LIBERALS SO FUCKING PHYSICALLY PATHETIC? If they had actually tried to stop ICE, they would have all either been arrested or shot and then we’d have that many fewer liberals on Earth.

:^)

It sounded like one of the Soy ilk was saying "do your job". Which is exactly what he was doing whilst detaining that criminal alien.

Nice trips.

Holy shit why is this so hilarious

Take my energy ICE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No ma'am, we just put the uniform on to mess around with you.

Isn't El Salvador where MS13 comes from? So wouldn't this be the most helpful action he's made since he got voted into office?

Danke shöne

OMG GUYZ, BUTT HOW WILL WE GET TACOZ?!? LIBERALS = ∞ RACISTZ = -6 GORILLION

If you had worked a day in your life you would know that deep fried food is the only way to sustain yourself. Veggie burgers will and chicken breasts will not stick to your ribs if you work on a ladder or in a field.

I am from Maryland/DC, we have more Salvadorans than El Salvador. I spent three months in San Miguel and Santa Anna. I sincerely believe that we can work with these people, but after the first generation they start taking after their peers. Teenage salvatruches and blacks, and they become very very impossible to deal with.

If you had worked a day in your life in anything but picking cotton with your fellow negros, you would know the meal of choice for hard workers are meaty stews and roasts, not fucking fried grease you fat sack of shit

I guess that makes Guatamalans the Hobbits of spics?

The jews did good on destroying Spain and it's bloodlines. Why do european genetics have to be recessive?

The wall is coming too, defeatist-kun :3

You kikes need to go back to the_donald.

Is the jewish race mongoloid, caucausoid, or negroid in origin?

There will be many more to come.

Celebrate when (if) it happens, then. Fuck off for now.

Oy Vey! Think of the children.

they are hemorrhoid

Very nice

(Checked)
We are thinking of the children, user. In America those poor Salvadoran boys and girls will be oppressed by evil racist white people and forced to learn English. By moving them back to El Salvador, away from all these hateful white bigots, we're making sure they have a chance at a better life.

North America is not even "white" anymore. Therefore the diversity movement must stop now. The only place that must be diversified is a little place called Israel. Waay to many whites there as it is now, they must have new culture.

Look at this assblasted spic. You'll never be white, get over it. You're the mongrel descendant of a Spaniard's bastard.

the criminals need to go but anyone who is a good person they can stay who's with me

jewish isn't a race its a religions the 14 mil jews are not a monolith and the ones who have influence are not even religious

the jews were evicted from spain boy open a history book

good point user the ones that work we keep the ones that are delinquents they can fuck off

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE

If ms13 continues its losing streak, why should they not return? No harm no foul.

what the fuck is up with this flood of civ nat cucks lately? This is a NatSoc board. No non-whites in a white country.

Thanks for the new tunes to dig. This was just what I was looking for.

Burn the jews

have a drink on me, but I won't celebrate till the boons go too.

Good.

BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL

Everything is cucked with this administration.

Long Beach is still and has been the best place to go if you are looking to buy.

Then they need to create their own death squads to rid of the subhuman criminals.

Nigger what?

How the fuck can people be refugees for 20 years because of a fucking earthquake?

They lived in the USA for 20 years and never went through the citizenship process. Fuck 'em.

So the Irish are the true master race?

Salvadorans who have been in the country for up to 16 years will now be given 18 months to return to home. Recipients will be permitted to renew their TPS status between now and Sept. 9, 2019.

Recipients will be permitted to renew their TPS status between now and Sept. 9, 2019.
Recipients will be permitted to renew their TPS status between now and Sept. 9, 2019.

False alarm, they get to stay. Too bad we citizens don't get so many grace periods and extensions.

Why so fucking long? It's amazing how our governments bend over backwards to not only get non-whites into our countries, but to keep them here. Absolutely amazing. I've never seen our governments work so efficiently on any other task.

It is a mystery.
Almost as though this is done on purpose or something.

CELTIC PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

As shitty as this seems, we do need to actually have some wall built before we can start mass deportations. Otherwise they'd just keep coming back in without a physical barrier.

And that's not just the worst of it, illegal residency is treated like a civil case and when they hire (((goldman))) to represent them and appeal any document, it takes a couple years finally kick them out.

As Germany goes it wasn't just the turkroaches who came, there was also Greeks, Italians and some slavs. The roaches really are the only ones who ever really caused any problems, the other ethnicities adapted and grew perfectly well, maintaining their own language and parts of culture while still being a hardworking members of the German communities. Since the race is unfortunately similar between the three this time it came down the collective civilizational lobotomy that is Pissslam.

tough shit fuck them

They still have to go back.

How do Salvadorans rate compared to Nicaraguans?

Adios Pablos

All of Central America needs to be cleansed of 'human' life. Costa Rica, while nice, is an acceptable sacrifice, or can be used as a quarantine zone for whites living in Central America.

checked and thank you!

You are so welcome!
I might reserve some more space perhaps post a couple more

So as much anything I didn't plan this but now I am discussing in a thread about TGEoM deporting MS13 and purchasing real estate on Strong Island while unironically posting Dearly Departed (Long Island in my opinion supergroup and unfound gem) in the company of wonderful people

Praise Kek

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
4edf

Also from Central Europe
to Long Island:
I can't really explain why I love you so much.
Never ever give up.
If any kids on LI are reading this, Nassau or Suffie:
You fucking rise up and be the catalyst to rebirth
Much love

You might
Like Sparta. They are an offshoot.of ATDI, long story short led.by Jim Ward, and possibly some of the greatest
youtu.be/fNDM6QMgiC8
music I've ever heard. They also have a beautiful project Sleepercar

You have to go back!

You cheeky bastard!