Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/FATAL
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42470/?
aow2.heavengames.com/aowsm/gameinfo/magicspells/cosmos.shtml#magic_fist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PainStation
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calling OP a faggot.

Directly tying your character's max HP to however erect or flaccid you happen to be.

If you behave out of character in an RPG, the game will shock your nipples.

Online PvP game where the winners can fuck the losers remotely.

Fun.

Crafting your own specialized ammo and loading magazines realistically with them. Just think of that one /k/ screencap of the guy who set a forest on fire because he loaded his shot shells with flammable stuff.
I'm sure some games do something like this but it always feels very half-assed.

A kinect FPS where you kill your enemies by ejaculating in their direction

baby jesus buttplug

The fact they took ammo crafting out of Fallout is what angers me most about Fallout 4. The lore can go fuck itself for all I care, but that shit is heresy.

BREAKDANCING SIMULATOR

Shitflinging

Killing people gives you PTSD

make america great again

Giving the player a gf.

thats in a lot of games

VR rape sim with a worldwide leaderboard.

MP that doesn't regenerate.

I mean a real one, loser

He said the player, not the protagonist.

You have to think really hard about fucking best girl in order to get best ending with her

putting helicopters on bad guys so they fly into space and nobody has to deal with them anymore

VR arcade game where you enter a machine nude and strap yourself in, if you lose your opponent fucks an onahole and your ass gets viciously drilled and vice-versa

And for once most of Holla Forums will play not to win, but the opposite.

you flip the console to beat the game

Literally beat the end of the game with this.

A third person shooter focused on combat in zero gravity.

Shitting with anus-flexing pressure control

Stealth game where the main character has explosive diarrhea. If you poop close to a soldier he may hear you and investigate. If you leave poop in their route they may start fighting each other, but their dogs may use the poop to track you down.

SUPERIOR RAPE BASED COMBAT

money has weight

sudoku is easymodo anyway

my gf

return to the gold standard? what the hell is wrong with you?
also i think its been done in everquest. i remember helping a guy with a prank someone pulled on him where they paid him entirely in copper and he couldnt move

Shitposting mechanic xddd

Game gives you stat penalties if you do shit or say shit out of character.

in star control 2 there is a ship that only recharges energy when it resurrects or when it taunts. it is fueled by the psychic energy produced by pissing people off.
yes it has a chance to come right back when it dies at full health and battery like some kind of ban evasion.

Grappling hook!

Ok then:
Protecting your stuff was actually done in Rust.

The Pkunk ship?
Those were amazing against the final boss of the game.

absolutely

Ragnarok Online didn't let you conquer normal dungeons, but your guild could create and fortify one in the War of Emperium event, complete with setting up enemies.

Getting a game over wipes your hard drive.

Tax fraud.

Lose/Lose does this

Telling OP to go back to halfchan

holy shit those quads, nigga

It only deletes the application, it doesn't delete all the files off your hard drive.

it actually deletes a random file each time an enemy is killed

I thought there was already Donald Trump game.

but it doesn't wipe the hard drive when you lose

Generic tax avoidance isn't fraud though

Duke Nukem Forever did it.

Skyrim with guns

isnt it though?

OP is a faggot.

Fraud is a crime. Offsetting past losses against future profits is accounting.

getting dubs and having other people check them in a template thread

sounds awfully jewish

murder, manipulation of media, bribery AND tax evasion are all crimes too, bud.

And Hillary is guilty of all of em.

Production ratio in RTS games.

More like defending yourself against the government jews. The corporate tax rate in the US is extremely high compared to other countries.
Raising the rate far above average has parallels to DRM. It doesn't work and in the end it costs them (us as a country) more money. And you can't really blame the companies for circumventing it since they would otherwise be at a stark disadvantage against overseas competitors.
But let's not inject politics into this thread.

Get your politics off my light-hearted video games thread.

Your stats changes depending on how you clench your toes.

That's been done already (sort of).
1d4chan.org/wiki/FATAL

Physics based Egg cooking

Needing to change sex to use each set of strengths to the fullest.

I just said let's not inject politics into the thread. Blame the user who had to make Trump joke in the first place.

Playing golf with no maces but by putting the ball in your anus and popping it

ayy lmao

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42470/?

who the hell places golf with maces?!

mods are not games

Sexual resurrection

Gmod with MMORPG elements

someones getting coal for christmas

what does that even mean

you fuck the dead to bring them back to life

getting a resurrerection

Fun.

I was lurking
Making a quick clarification isn't a crime, Santa.
Though there are many other reasons to give me coal.

How would you pull off a good Santa game?

To actually contribute to the thread, being able to perform Unit 731/Mengele tier human experimentation. Moral guardians the world over would all have an aneurysm in unison if that were to exist

Mods may not be games, but you just know that's probably already an oblivion or skyrim mod

MGSV air balloons though

protagonist gets new powerups and abilities by encounter multidimensional versions of himself and fusing with them

You have to fix things quickly, but you are given a wide variety of tools to do so. Some of these are normal, others are combination multitools like a pocket knife or pic related. You are also given a limited budget determining which tools you can have in any given mission. Each tool has downsides; more expensive tools tend to do their job faster, and multitools may suffer through a higher price, or may take a bit of time to switch "modes", or just be slower than the single-use equivalent. Of course, switching tools on the fly takes time too so you have to budget both your time and money carefully.

a real time tactics stealth and espionage game where santa and his elves collect evidence on peoples naughtiness and deliver presents. there might be time control mechanics too.
sometimes you work closely with the men in black doing coverups because theres a group of some kind of powerful aliens or supernatural beings who wants to prove humanity as a whole is naughty to the point of not deserving to exist. in those cases there would be a bit of role reversal where you try to hide peoples naughtiness.

If this was a game on kickstarter, I would fund the shit out of it.

disgusting

Masturbating with household objects

PUNCH MAGE

Any RPG or hack&slash with a monk class.

Centering the game on research in order to progress levels.

But they still use magic of some kind.

Savescumming is punished by the game

No i mean a mage that literally casts fists and punches, as some kind of weird summoner

The longer OP sucks a dick the stronger he grows

fcuk off tumblrtale

they did it as early as the D&D goldbox series; they couldn't afford the memory for multiple weight metrics so they made everything weigh x amount of gold pieces.

Superhot multiplayer platformer or fps, it has a few modes
Time-control is linked to average speed of all players
Time control is linked to highest/lowest average speed taken from different groups or teams
Time-control is linked to lowest/highest speed of individual players

Minecraft-like mmo where there is just ONE persistent world, 4x elements are added in too.

A procedurally generated tech tree in a 4x game that has stuff other than just flat bonuses - actual constructs and shit

A mmo similar to games like agario, but with a crafting system, and a unique weapons system where you can physically design your own weapon (not just drag and drop shit)

You make all the characters in your party (like Dragon's Dogma) but there is no distinction between the main character and others, you simply have complete control over all of them and when you aren't controlling one it will try and mimic the playstyle you use when you do control it.

If this mechanic does exist in something please let me know because I'd very much like to play it.

Playing with the atronach sign in TES (other than Skyrim) or the magic system of Dark Souls 3.

left click to shoot

Dishonored Semi-does this
A lot of wiz games do this if you play on harder difficulties

This sort of exists, but as far as I know only in the old-school D&D-based RPG way. Games like Baldur's Gate sort of allow for it via manual AI customization, and your idea is basically a streamlined and arguably even better version of that depending on how good the AI was at "learning."

the grappling hook/parachute dynamic in JC.

Most rpgs with monks have skills like zen punch r some shit, meaning you punching is magic (elemental damage, paralysis, ranged)

i thought OP meant stuff thats only in one game, nvm

But I mean making those characters too like in Dragon's Dogma, where you create everyone in your party to the same depth that you create your "main character"

Your balls are locked on a press, everytime you die it gets tighter

On a multiplayer game

Are you hardcore enough to bet your balls on your skills?

sticking a flashlight in your mouth and watching your face glow like a lantern

Airbags deploying in vehicles.

being fucked increases experience and max mana
drinking cum restores mana
breast size increases with max mana and temporarily decreases as you spend mana
can grow a dick that slowly generates cum you can directly drink to restore some mana or bottle for future use.

i think i understand
aow2.heavengames.com/aowsm/gameinfo/magicspells/cosmos.shtml#magic_fist

my old Skyrim installation pretty much did all of this, if you are autistic enough to set it up the one you're looking for is called something like "Player Succubus Quest"

Those are enchanted fists, i talk about materializing fists out of thing air.

The first one is close to what i think

holy shit, even if I was really good, I wouldn't take that kind of risk

You can do exactly that in Baldur's Gate; you can even write custom back stories for each of them if you want. Kind of gimps the story in some ways, but it's possible.

you forgot your pic, here

Old Man FPS game where you can lose instantly if the enemies knock your crutch out of your hand. Every level there's a dice roll to see if you die of old age.

Ghost ejaculation. Maybe it hasn't been done?

I think there was one on the Amiga or C64. Jep, just found it.

I had always written BG off as Bioshit since I didn't even like KOTOR (well 1 to be specific, the Obisidan sequel was good), does either game have remotely competent writing unlike every other Bioware game?

Motion control via armpit muscles.

Fish pickling mechanic in a racing game.

Anyone got any more like that pic?

It follows the trend of older BioWare games being progressively better than new ones. Baldur's Gate and BG II are good games, in some ways better than Planescape and Icewind Dale and in a similar style. Neverwinter Nights is even better in my opinion, though in that case mostly due to the existence of mods and the potential for entire player-run campaigns including a DM.

All of those games have superior writing to any BioWare game to come afterward, but honestly there are some weaknesses to it. Personally I find the game mechanics to be so good that I'm willing to forgive some sloppy writing here and there (and the mechanics are much better than later BioWare work), but that's up to you.

an RTS/moba where you have scripting access to your troop's AI.
Imagine an RTS game where you command armies of robots that use scripts to explore the terrain and defend themselves with.
Vid related, imagine coding your armies to do something like this but for war tactics.
The battles would be really autistic and I could see something really cool come out of it if it was executed properly.

singleplayer platinum games style games that have higher player ghosts and see what they do ( just like certain racing games do)

Modern pharmacology.

You can romance everything: humans, pets, furniture, the game itself.

Heroes of Might and Magic 5 have the Fist of Wrath. It's in the summoning school of magic too.

Working bladder system. You need to drink water to stay alive, over time the water you drink is processed and you have to pee or you piss yourself. If you try and cheat the system and just drink a ton of water in an attempt to not worry about it anymore you will die from drinking too much. Different drinks are processed differently.

there was also a spell in morrowind called 5 finger death punch or something like that.

You can only interact with certain colors depending on your character's mood.

Urethral-insertion attachment that slides a glass rod into your penis and lightly taps it with a ball peen hammer every time you take damage in game.

VR game that rapes and tickles you until you pass out.

necromancy and playable villains done right

>you end up liking it

gonna need an example on this one

closest to this is ai code wars

winner

That reminds me of Crypt Worlds.

There is no example because it doesn't exist.

I'd play it

Nice. Also:

survival game where pissing, shitting, vomiting if you eat bad berries, etc are used as gameplay mechanics and cannibals with hunting dogs or mutant predators track you down if you don't take measures to ensure decent diet (get diarrhea and you will have to shit suddenly without warning and be unable to hide the scent fully), spend time digging holes to put your peepeepoopoo in, etc.

no like what does he mean by that, what would that look like exactly?

You hand fix a broken car piece by piece.
And then you get to drive it

Input into a game through consumption of food

Ex: Cheeto Force
The game is just a graphical representation of how many Cheetos you've eaten, like Cookie Clicker but based on your stomach capacity and there is no automation. There is no input besides starting the game and eating Cheetos. It looks like little Cheeto soldiers mowing down representations of hunger or something with m16s. Cheeto eating is verified by the Xbox One camera. It has strong streaming support and it becomes a flash in the pan Twitch meme with a sponsored CheetoKappa emoticon. The leaderboards are dominated by Boogie in first place, Jim Sterling in second, and Jim Sterling's wife in third.

you can only kill white people

A GSG/RTS/FPS Hybrid, MP or SP

You can chose what level you want to play at by selecting to play as either a world leader (GSG) a general (RTS) or an infantryman, every started in the GSG section is played out as an RTS by the general player, and that RTS Skirmish is fought by actual players playing an FPS that are being given orders by the General player

if this exists, give it to me, I want to play it

why do I imagine japs have already done something like this, where you are punished irl for failing in videogame

It's been done
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PainStation

You know this reminds me of an idea I had for a horror game.

Sounds like Dark Crusade's campaign mixed with Natural Selection.

Stealth/noise level based on shoes MC is wearing?

The player has full control over the hands and feet of the character, hop around on one leg, skip, grip, grasp and clench, only place it would really work is a first person Platformer, something like Mirror's edge or QUBE

oblivion does that.

Reminds me of this old browser game called Archspace. Space 4x-ish MMO game with lots of races, planetary colonization, ship and fleet management, and so on. The goal of the game was to beat the council and take the council's only planet. When you did, the game reset and the fleet you used to beat the council becomes the new council's fleet.
You couldn't control the council or continue to fortify it after you'd won but eh.
A dungeon crawler that turned into Dungeon Keeper to fight off other players when you won does sound pretty cool though.

Here's your controller.

tera online

Co-op game with 4 players where each player is responsible for the control of a limb.

morrowind does that

Nah, this sounds like a shitty Goat Simulator Twitch bait game, I'd rather a simple platformer with a unique mechanic then another meme game

Put the microphone up your ass and fart as hard as you can

That doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun.

Have you guys never played octodad in coop?

I missed that flavor of the month 2bh.

Alignment system is sexual preferences. It's done as a MTG like wheel where you can be multiple alignments.

I don't think anyone can think that fast

THE MORE ERECT YOU ARE, THE HARDER THE GAME GETS

What if we used keys on the keyboard to move a characters avatar around a virtual world?

We could use E to move forward, D to move backward, F to move right, and S to move right.

Okay, so the progression in-game is procedural, so imagine real life. All of the shit you actually have to put together, and figure out on your own, following the laws of physics that are set in the game.
Imaging have two sticks and a fibre and making a wooden pickaxe physically in the game.

I forgot to mention, you are not allowed to move left at all.

I remember when this was announced that people thought that it would be a good horror game mechanic tool

Having diarrhea on the floor or ground to keep your opponents from advancing in your direction and if they step in it they slip on it.

Checking 33,000 emails

so Space Station 13?

Every character is female, fully dressed except for their huge breasts which act as a weapon. You fight with tits and you can upgrade them by making them bigger with prothesis which boosts blunt damage, or make the nipples harder which boosts piercing damage.
Also they have a ranged attacks which consists of shooting milk at high speeds.
Milk has different kinds of fire modes to act as a machinegun, high pressure milk hose (which can cut through things and pierce enemies) or even a shotgun. All these can fire modes can be upgraded as well by eating different kinds of meals which can make your milk thicker (more damage and consumes more ammo) or watery (more range, less ammo consumption) or whatever other combination you wish.

I'd call it, "Bosom Maidens" and know I'd play it.

Hey, what I meant is breast implants but now that I think about it, some kike magic wouldn't hurt.

You are bullshiting me right? I haven't played it yet cause of that stupid bloatware thing you have to download to play it? Is that actually in that game?

Oh boy, are you in for a treat. Do you think all those stories in the SS13 threads are anons pretending?

liquid water

Instead of health bar xenos need to have their head or limbs blown off. Dead space didnt do this becasue mosnters still had hidden health bar.

Also i want game based on this something like starship troopers where you are on some infested planet and need to save your hentai gf.

homosexuality meter

There's the Ghost People from Dead Money.
>hentai gf
>not xeno gf
Truly shameful

Yes. Slipping is a very powerful combat technique, and they actually had to nerf it.

What the fuck is this

Cooking.

Sounds like you just described Ark: Survival Evolved.

Probably not, apparently its Holla Forums server is dead. And I dont download shitty bloatware like shit that you need to play it.

They still update it? I thought the game was like a decade or more old.

surprisingly often.

I remember the days of Melons and shitflinging. There's chemistry, machining, robotics, botanics and more systems (for a lack of a better word) developed over time. Which kind of makes sense considering it started as an atmospheric sim in a space station kind of thing.

Your skill in the game often comes down to your knowledge of the systems. You can hack your way into a secure area if you understand how the door works and have the appropriate tools. Break into research and use materials to make a bomb. Go into chemistry and abuse the acid in there.

Your knowledge of the systems correlates with your options in any given situation.

WHY IS EVERYTHING RELATED TO SEX

No, actually it's a 2000 year old succubi

A mood sensor that changes your abilities/interactions based on the player's mood.

Just so long as you got the reference.

You can cause self damage to scare away monsters in horror games.

Like a ghost is coming towards you, going all "Booooo!" and stuff and you go SNAP, and break your fucking left arm, just like that.
So the ghost goes "Wow what the fuck this is… you're freaking me out man!" and it poofs away.

Sexual mechanics are pretty infrequently used.

MGS4: FIRST PERSON EDITION

Cool user, thanks

Nigger, My Summer Car came pretty recently

Are you from Bioware or something

Wait this could be a good idea. You have an RPG with emphasis on social situations and there's a meter that goes from "Max straight" to "Max homo" which influences your skills, your relationship with people and your appearance.
10/10 would play and shitpost about. Mostly shitpost.

Bioware would never meter homosexuality.

You are either FULL GAY, bisexual, or cis scum.

carving your own anus out to heal yourself

heroes and generals sort of.
also nuclear dawn
I don't recommend either.

his tax deductibles aren't tax fraud or avoidance. it's a law in america that exists to facilitate entrepeneurs who take losses, so that they aren't permanently saddled with debt and can recover their businesses.

Good times, fam.

Controllable-strength bullet time. Your character is injected with a stimulant that creates a bullet time effect, but you can change the dosage at-will to make bullet time slower or faster.

the game keeps track of your total stimulant use throughout the campaign

if you use too much, you'll die of brain damage

to avoid this, you have to either restart, or complete the last, hardest levels with no stimulant at all

dark souls has armor noise levels, dunno if it treats foot armor special though.

My autism can't bear that fucked up face
Just how does someone screw up that bad?

clerics and knights

Keeping your orgasm in check while riding a mine cart with this cocksleeve of a succubus trying to force you to cum and make you lose control of the ride and die.

A way to create a unique and wholly original fighting style with total move customization as part of gameplay.

THE RIDE OF A LIFETIME

the more meals you eat with a spoon the more it levels up until it becomes a weapon and you have to match spoons with other players in battle

A game with a reverse point system.
Basically how it works is you start out with 0 points. Walking gains you points, but here's the catch; collecting shit, killing enemies, and completing platforming challenged or puzzles actually takes points away instead of giving you points.
When you die you automatically spawn at the end of the nearest optional challenge, forcing you to lose points for completing it

Fun

Alright bethesda, nintendo, 2k, ea or whoever is behind this thread, I'll bite.

I have this idea about a game in which you are a wizard. A powerful one. That saying, if you aren't some turbo dipshit. It's a open world PvP-battle arena in which you are a wizard with an arsenal of spells, depending how good of a puzzler you are. You have a set of spells, you can create yourself. What do I mean by this? You go into some kind of UI, and you start with a regular spell. You can select from a range of modifiers, like projectile, self-cast, rune. Next, you decide what kind of spell you make. For example, you could create a rune spell, which you can place on the ground, and when an enemy player treads on it, it changes their jumping stat, increasing it by a few 100 units. When you place it, it can go invisible. The use of such a spell could be to put it near a ledge, and when a player jumps, it launches them into the air, killing them by falling damage. Another spell could be a continuous projectile, like a laser, and have the ability to bounce off walls.

Spells are rated with a "complexity" rating, which keeps a spell from being too overpowered. Some modifiers are capable of increasing in power depending on certain variables. For example, a healing ground rune which instantly heals for 50 HP has a complexity of 100, but a healing ground rune which starts off at 10 HP, but increases over time to heal for 75 HP has a complexity of 50. Same with projectiles and beams, a projectile which damages for 10 HP costs more than a projectile that starts off at 1 HP, but the damage increases with the distance, resulting in a super mega death explosion at long distances.

Smarter players are able to "program" more complex spells, like spells that curve around walls, banishing a player from the battlefield for a few seconds, increase speed of the player to make them accidentally walk off cliffs or just makes the enemy player exit to the options menu.

Sorry man it already exists

etc

Kirby?

Kind of but exclusively pickups, not eating enemies

Changing level design for a PC FPS depending on if you have kbm or controller attached.

Yes he said it was accounting

Free peanuts!

Anal prolasping

you can jump

thats not new

An archery system in an RPG where instead of having a magic bow and generic arrows which become magic when you shoot them, the arrows themselves are enchanted. You can carry different types of arrows and draw specific ones whenever you need them.

In-game tax filing and money laundering to avoid IRS fuckery.

This game exists, it's called Codespells, and it's awesome.

Took me 2 seconds :^)

You call THAT a cooking?

Oshikko Sensei, is that you?

thief: the dark project did it
one of the morrowind DLCs did it

this

Risen does this, I'm not sure but maybe Gothic does it too.

Poo in loo.

Well I know what I'm fapping to for the next half dozen times

jackie chan

explain

Superior Ladder and Baby Based Combat

I'd buy it

I wanna be super strong!!

A regular life simulation RPG where a mechanic in there is to abuse your kids and it'll reduce your stress levels or something. You have to balance planting self hate on them and manipulating them halfway to still be innocent and still follow whatever you say so you have someone to take care of you when you're old. Can't make them too self loathing, than they'll be a NEET. Can't beat them too much, they'll despise you and not take care of you.

yeah met too

You eat people's shit and then rape them?

working a retail register and having to deal with over/short.

The more you use your towel the less liquid it soaks up

i have seen this only done in binary states in Cata:DDA

why would a game have a towel?

You gain EXP from losing fights instead of winning them.

To soak up liquid.

He said fun, not cringe.

you gain health every time you rape someone.

Gts have this mechanist since the dawn of age

Fuck sake I mean the GTA