AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!PMBySDZS!H7XHetIur1ogAkQtMlPkjXNZzOKE-7nAa6fiN0lHg4U
supermodel3.com/FAQ.html#NetworkBoardError
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTURUU

What's the point?

KICKASS

Is it outsourced, or by SEGA themselves?

Even if it is by Sega, it'll probably just be 2 dollars for a 1 minute sprint like all the other current-gen arcade racing cabinets.

So, when is the Dreamcast version coming out?

TUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTURUU BOYS

I wish arcades never died, my local spot just replaced most of it's machines with thinly veiled mobileshit.

Today is a good day.

In a country like mine where arcades are fucking dead there's no reason to be excited
Unless they make a port of it, but the chance is NEVER EVER

GAAAAY BONAAAAAA
JUST GO AWAY

WANK AT ME
WANK AT ME

I like how video games don't pay attention to genre when it comes to music and just go wild, creating stuff like this.

Enough dead memes, user.

LETS GO AWAY!!!

What should I say then, we all know ports are not going to happen
Or if you really want to be precise, given the actual circumstances the chances a port will happen are near zero

Pls go and stay go

DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mitsuyoshi is the happiest man in the vidya industry.

NORMALFAGS GO HOME!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If it doesnt push video games graphics like the original it will be worthless

♪GAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
BONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♪
won't go away♪
go away
GAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY♪
♪BONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
won't go away
go away
GAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY♪
♪BONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
won't go away♪♪
go away♪
♪♪GAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
BONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♪♪
won't go away♪
go away

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE LOTS OF ARCADES ARE DEAD IN THE WEST.

Arcades will never die so long as you keep the arcade in your heart alive.

ROLLLLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

I bet you do a lot of other things with him after closing times, you homo

>tfw he's a farmer who lives in the country and loves his guns and vidya
Livin' the live m80s

Does he photoshop them on your screen too?

SEGA'S BACK BABY

PS3 port is good isn't it?

It hurts

I'm gonna celebrate by playing some Daytona USA and Daytona USA 2 tomorrow at the local arcade.

australia is suffering

hoping for some console or PC port

I know for a fact that the only arcade in my area won't have this but I'm still happy nonetheless

thanks for nothing

WHERE ARE THE PORTS SEGA? YOU PROMISED PORTS, ITS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR YOU SAID DURING THE WINTER, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?

They went away

tutututu

YOU THINK THIS IS FRICKING FUNNY YOU LITTLE FRICK?
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?

wew

Seriously Sega, give me a VF5:FS PC port already or I'll bomb your HQ

RET'S GO AWAY

Blue blue skiiiiiiiiiiies!
Blue blue skies I see!

Blue blue skiiiiiiiiiiies!
Blue blue skies I see!

hopefully cancelled, cucks deserve nothing

noice

Fighters Megamix HD remake when?

Never because sega threw out the original source code and it never had an arcade release

even arcades are more alive than PC

Best version of Let's Go Away coming through.

never forever

OH SHIT NIGGA

FOREVER EVER

FOREVER EVER

babeh

Never forever

I WANNA FRRRRRRY, SKKKKKKY HIGGGGGGH! LETS RORR TOGTHER!

Okay guys.

mega.nz/#!PMBySDZS!H7XHetIur1ogAkQtMlPkjXNZzOKE-7nAa6fiN0lHg4U

Here's the latest version of Supermodel 3 emulator with latest Supermodel UI and Daytona 2 included.

Launch with Supermodel UI exe.
By default it's set to 1080p widescreen full screen but you can reconfigure it however you want in the graphics tab of options.

Button inputs are set to default so you will want to remap those as you see fit.

For Daytona 1 just grab the PS3 or X360 version, PS3 one being slightly better due to free online and pressure sensitive face buttons. Both versions run at 1080p 60 FPS.

That download also has a readme with the links to the thread for new builds so you will be able to easily update it in the future. Just make sure to grab 64bit versions since I forgot to mention that this upload is 64bit. There's a 32bit version as well but doesn't perform as well.

If you get the "Network Board not present" error, then follow this:
supermodel3.com/FAQ.html#NetworkBoardError

Oh, shit, thanks user.

New Outrun when?

FOREVER EVER

EBOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I believe in Sega.

DAYTOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SEGA's back baby, now I'm gonna go fap furiously.

Daytona is actually pretty common in 'Straya for some reason

Daytona USA 2 handles totally different from Daytona 1.
It's a challenge, and feels great when you pull it off.
I recommend following a guide for it.
Use the HARD level car.

I've always sucked at turning in Daytona while being OK at Burnout.

How do I not suck?

Because at Daytona (I assume it's the first) you need to downshift to powerslide

Oh. Well thanks, always used automatic shifting.

In Daytona 1 you can powerslide by braking hard and turning. You have to do it at the same time in a straight line before the corner.
It works out very well, actually, because you will be dropping your speed for the corner and setting up your slide at the same time.
After you've started your slide, hitting the gas can give even more slide, it's good for banked and uphill corners, bad for flat corners.

So for banked corners and uphill corners, brake and turn in untill you drop to the speed you want for that corner, then hit the gas while continuing to steer inwards, and counter-steer to exit the corner.
For flat corners, do the same but just let go of the brake when you've hit the right speed, don't hit the gas until you're out of the corner.

The hard turn in Beginner is banked.
Every turn in Advanced is banked or uphill, excpet for the last corner.
None of the turns in Expert are banked or uphill, except for one hairpin in the middle of the lap, it's very steep and easy to notice.

You sure you aren't confusing it with Daytona USA 2? The braking and turning are from it if so I recall, at least judging from the attract mode

Absolutely not. I've spent at least 50 hours playing Daytona 1 with automatic.

Daytona 2 is totally different, where quickly tapping the brake and gas again does the same thing as downshifting.

In Daytona 2, activating drift makes your car spin, and you have to almost immediately counter-steer to stop it from spinning too far and just crashing. Then it's kind of "locked in" and you have to switch from counter-steer to turning in for the duration of the corner.
And you can't corner without gas, if you don't hit the gas your drift won't turn, BUT it also increases your speed, which will start to wisen your turn as it builds. So you need to feather the gas through the corner, like a half second on, half second off. Unless the corner is short or banked.

Widen*
Not wisen

I never understood the turn correcting daytona arcade had on the wheels? I played mostly on the saturn so it was always weird for me when playing it on the arcade machine.

Also, it takes a LOT of distance to exit the drift. You need to make sure you start exiting at the right time so you can fully exit the drift before hitting the inside wall on the straight.

Really, you should just look at videos and guides online. It's really complicated with Daytona 2.

Could we some how do multiplayer matches through himatchi?

Wow I thought I was just being dense. I didn't know it was actually this complicated.

I should stick to Outrun.

Daytona 1 isn't so complicated.
If you're using automatic, you just need to have a number in your mind for what speed you want for each corner.

And the PS3 and 360 versions actually have a challenge mode, where you can practice many of the corners in the game as isolated challenges, the challenge being to go through the corner without falling below a cerain speed, so they are also telling you the speed for that corner too!
AND the challenges have demonstration videos showing you how to do it.

I cant wait

That's okay, I'll just check it out at my local arcade

;_;

Life is beautiful once again.

THANK YOU SEGA
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

we need more information though

It could be outsourced.
Also it is an arcade cabinet.
And all the newest racing cabinets have been garbage, and this could be garbage too.
It will suck for this cabinet to come out, and it ends up being a 1 minute sprint in a cheap unmoving seat that costs $2 a go.

I can see it now,
into the trash it goes.

Sumo Digital is most likely behind it, as they have been with most of Sega's recent driving titles. And they are pretty damn good at their job.

i consider the place i live in to be at least 30 years behind in time from any advanced nation and even here arcades are nowhere to be seen since the rise and fall of the e-cafe and even less local ones

are you lying on the internet again user?

They did have good track design in Transformed. And they did Outrun too, although Outrun is way simpler than Daytona.
But I vaguely remember Sumo having staff that is fond of Daytona 2. I think I heard a rumor that they wanted to make the expert course from Daytona2 into a track for transformed.

Seems good, but I don't know why Sega would have them make an actual GOOD Daytona game for it to be an Arcade-only vanity project destined to not make as much money as it could with console&PC releases.
I have a feeling this thing is going to be way low budget.

You know that's bullshit, this will become a 20 bucls downloadable title for consoles almost as soon as the ARC version comes out.

Daytona 2 OST>Daytona 1 OST. fite me

I'm going to be able to play this! Awesome.

Let's go away and hurt each other in the mud. Like real men, faggot.

You know it's true, fgt.

FOREVER EVER

DAYTONA FAGGOTS