youtu.be/NZfFAPii2gE
soundcloud.com/tak_music
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wan 2 fug that animatronic bird

It's fucking Monty on the Run.

Since I saw so many versions decided to try my own

Also has surround sound if you're using headphones

Fun Fact:

Christie's tanks actually sound like that, they're essentially dragster trucks with a tank body on them

Holy fuck you weebshits are so fucking annoying. Get out.

I need some cozy music

This is from that one note edgelord, is it?

hotdiggitydemon? Yeah.

damn, anybody else got a problem with webms/mp4s looking black and pixelated at the beginning of the video? I think its compression artifacting but I'm not quite sure yet

The requirement for a new thread is page 13. We're on eggshells with the mods already, don't give them a reason to ban non-vidya webms.

always a classic

Pretty good.

One of you faggots in every thread

The fuck you on about, mate? Webm rules are: no new thread until page 13 or 700 replies. It's by the mods' good graces we're allowed to post non-vidya webms and I don't want that to change because of a retarded OP.

Ow. That hurt, user.

Alright, probably too much. Ignorant. Misinformed. Newfag. Take your pick/

I don't think mods are going to create a rule against non vidya webms because one OP made a new thread when the last one was only on page 12 instead of 13. It's on 13 now so it's all good.

I dunno man. There's one mod, I think, that has a real stick up his ass about these threads. Probably won't ban vidya webms but he could bumplock us for not following the rules.

> Works without one set of wheels

I heard this show was just to sell tank models in Japan. Is it any good?

Do they fight the Gustaf rail-cannon?

Well I certainly wasn't expecting that.

Yeah it's pretty good.

No, it's not a tank.

I heard that in order to be more visible on black and white television, everyone had to put on white makeup.

gay furry reddit flash games are NOT VIDEO GAMES

It's a 5 nights at Freddy's cartoon.

Man I wish I actually did something for Halloween this year

You still can. You can buy discount Halloween candy today.

might as well link the youtube version
youtu.be/NZfFAPii2gE

I also beg someone to remake it at a decent quality with the 12MB limit. I tried and it looked no better that what I already posted.

Man I wish I actually did something for Halloween this year that didn't involve being a lazy fatass

kinda silly looking
seems pointless too since every opponent wouldve fought in groups with shields and spears

Tanks don't work like that and those girls would have died after their tank get's thrown around like they show due to g-forces and getting bashed against the inside of the tank.

The tanks are lined with some sort of magic armor to protect the moe grils. Don't you faggots understand how animu works?

Firework wars can be fun as fuck…until that one fucking asshole you know exactly who I'm talking about starts tossing mortars at people's heads.

I've heard that before.

tell me theres a sound version please

I'm posting more of my underused webms today

Both of those swords existed in different eras and served different purposes in fact the Saber started to be in use in the 17th century which is when Cannons and shit started seeing actual use and was a cavalry weapon a straight edged backsword was a sidearm for infantry while the longsword was used primarily by heavily armored knights, I can also tell your father never taught you the basics of fighting if you can't actually tell what's going on in those videos.

For shields and spears, spears are disposable and break spearmen had both a spear and a backup sword as well as a dagger to kill grounded knights. Finally the "pointless" training was specifically because you'll never always be in the ideal situation and you need to be prepared plus it makes you git gud with the weapons you train with in general since swords requires much more training then spears and chainmail and platge was not used exclusively by knights so you needed to git gud even if you were a knight.

chica is best clang

The fucking skeletons on the bottom right makes this webm even better.

From what I remember of it it only protected against shells (which are already nerfed to near uselessness so the magic armor liner doesn't have to work as hard) penning the crew compartment.

GuP is basically a retardedly expensive and very uninteresting combination of the worst aspects of animu bullshit and airsoft with tank skins.
Finally animu is irredeemable shit 99.9% of the time.

This election has been a good boon for anyone at Infowars. If Alex Jones actually tries to be less crazy with his conspiracy theory rants, he might be able to a get reasonable audience like Paul Joe Watson has.

Looks like she got some sexual satisfaction firing it

It's a big gun

I pity you

He really doesn't need to, the amount of people he is getting from attack ads by Hillary is enough to keep him going.

Its training for a fun duel then. It's pointless if your goal is winning a war.

I live in Jew York City, we might as well not have the Second Amendment here

Fucking Holla Forums I am not going to keep to upload several at a time anymore now

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I keep using the same settings as the "How to make a WebM in 2016" webm, but my files always come out about 5 MBs larger than what the calculator predicted.
This webm was set to 300 bitrate and 6 MB.

Just watch Gundam my user.

wut gaem with the baller blue lizrads?

And I'm done.
IT SURE WOULD BE GOOD IF ANONS POSTED MORE VIDYA RELATED HUH

Tobal 2

coming right up

bless the user who posted this longer version

lel

blessings upon you slovakanon, where ever you are.

what game?

GTA V

Can I get a source on the song, m8?

OC if stuff you ripped off youtube counts as OC

I have no fucking clue. It's the same brosef who made that Japanese Trump "commercial"

those are some killer moves

That's all I need to know, thanks

The song is called Resonance by HOME in case anyone else wants to know

Fuck that's too cute.

Looks like someone doesn't even play video games here to know that piece of crap is vidya.

Fresh OC

good times

Are you fucking stupid? How the fuck do you think combat training works? And during the medieval period and after when cannons were around everybody was fucking armed, they didn't just have weapons while they were infantry in the army they had weapons on them like Americans have guns in the States you don't just train for war back then you trained for everyday life as well. Also Knights could only be reliably killed (before cannons and gunfire) with daggers, bypassing the slits in the chainmaile (good chainmaile stops blades), and concussive force if you didn't have a good bludgeoning tool on you you had to wrestle the fucker down on the ground and kill him with your dagger or stiletto. That pseudo sword wrestling you see is because Knights trained for this and you had to as well otherwise you'd get your sword locked at the guard and the point rammed into your throat.

About the only thing missing from proper training is mass multiple melee spars with opponents facing off against each other. But there are groups that do that to each other for fun.

If you faggots are going to argue in a webm thread the least you could do is post fucking webms while you're arguing.

You don't really understand who holds the power here do you?

Hard to argue "Nearly useless" when said giant tank fires rounds so explosive it destroys landscape

why do you post it every thread, it's not even funny

These are actually pretty alright.

Thanks I'll replace it now

user…

Well you hate it, other people like it like

And I'm somebody who generally likes anything that's fan parody because I laugh at almost anything that is somewhat funny

What you didn't get a giggle when the phone made her head vibrate? Or Undyne screaming out her theme song?

Learn to laugh some mate, would do you wonders

Holy shit this is wonderful.

it's pretty much family guy tier, bits are funny but overall prime cancer

I think most fan anything is better than the source for about anything, mostly because fans are willing to not take the shit as seriously or to absolute extremes

Does anyone have this webm in better quality?

I found the original but not the one with the custom audio so I made that one

Why are you only paying attention to people agreeing with you?

Behold, the Bigger Man™
Witness his powers of foregoing context in favor of empty, hardly applicable moral speeches

I mean I don't hate you and all but god damn this shit peeves me.

God damn now I have to find it and find time to watch it.

I'm not saying you're wrong because it's Undertale, I'm saying you're wrong because you're a fucking idiot. Read about ms. scribe, or chatoyance, or Zamii70, and then come back and then try saying that. Or maybe just use a separating adjective like some so you don't sound like an apologist retard who's rushed to the soapbox and pretending he's preaching on the mount.

how's the full release?

eh? don't know how that happened.

Also I don't think english is your first language, probably your ninth since you misread "Most" as "All"

did he died and go poopy in his pants?
And where is the apocalypse theme webm when you need it?
What player can I use to see thumbnails for webm files?

God bless you user.

You deliberately misconstrued arguments against the posts you made and implied they were lying when they said they didn't enjoy the content you posted, and then tried applying descriptions to the entirety of fans rather than in part, when it is no longer the case.

You used most to refer to "most fans" first and then used most in terms of "mostly because," which stopped you referring to just the majority. I'd apologize for forgetting to add the most to the first statement but you're being a passive aggressive faggot right now.

are you seriously insulting him by saying he's a polyglot?

Course I'm being passive aggressive, you misread "Most" as "All" and then tried to say what your opinion on what was good or not is a fact and my opinion on what is good or bad is therefore wrong

You could have just posted webm's instead of getting your nipples twisted over something I and others find funny, but let's be serious here the only thing you saw was it was Undertale related and that tree up your ass firmly lodged itself up there another inch as your autism grew three sizes that very second

And that's exactly what happened, you sperged the fuck out because it was Undertale related, should I sperg out at your stupid Anime boob growing chick playing Mario and say its "Terrible fan shit" or can I just go back to having fun?

And yet, I'm not the one who immediately switched to low content "fuck you" videos as soon as someone actually started arguing with me.

Cause right now I find it more fun to laugh at your triggered ass than it is to post webm's

This is a grand statement without any sort of backing up. It is also kind of hard to understand what you are saying near the end.
Am I to understand that you are saying that fans are willing to [take things] to absolute extremes?
Are you saying that they are not willing to take things to absolute extremes?

But more importantly do either of the statements have any sort of intrinsic implications that involving the quality of the works created?
It almost seems as if you are attempting to describe parody and satire, but I can't seem to figure out if you are saying satire is good or bad.
Then again both satire and parody share a common root, after all, parody is achieved via imitation and said imitation can be satirical or ironic in nature.
But that is besides the point really, neither satire nor parody have any intrinsic level of quality, indeed a person can make a horrible parody and a person can do a poor job at being satirical.
The awful "eye of the spider" minecraft parody song comes to mind as a horrible attempt at parody, does the fact that it was made by a fan of minecraft make it better then minecraft?

Joke's on you, I actually like undertale

I like the fan stuff that strays from the source to a degree

In this case, Undertale story told with literal reactions and how insufferable some of the characters are

Do I need to write you a 50 page autistic essay on it to please your scope of why I think its entertaining or can you just go "Oh ok you find it entertaining" and get on with your life?

And again, you're bringing up terrible fan shit like that other faggot and trying to equate it into me liking it, or implying I would like it because its a fan thing

Seriously, the fuck you trying to prove?

I gambled and won

more like

when will this finally release?

Did you find that autistic shrek/sonic/TF2/Wreck It-Ralph thing funny or were you trying to be ironic?

You'll have to forgive me for not having the webm version.

if you can move in the second dimension of time then 3x63~##. if you're limited to one dimension of time then never.

THIS IS SOME HIGH MIND-FUCK
WHEN WILL IT COME OUT?

black lives matter

Dam, that was pretty cool.

Never Ever.

I don't know why but that level was the most comfy and memorable for some reason

LINK?

Source? I recognize Takahashi Minami but that's it and I know the other is Nobingo but the rest I am unfamiliar with

Here's some webms if somebody gibs me source

Jesus I've only been posting it for 2 weeks.

I know they were probably both in on it but it's still hilarious

Nice.

Nama Udon

/r/ing the webm of the montage of the media being in denial about trump but he keeps winning over and over again.

Thanks bruv, Takahashi is my waifu but these two are brilliant. Reminds me of Nono and Aiibon from back in the day

I'm not super versed in Japanese culture. is this a mix of comedy show and concert?

Idols man, they're fucking awesome.
Nobingo, AKB48, All that. Check it out

K, I wasn't sure if it was Idols or not.

comedy part is their idol schtick
what babymetal is to metal
what kamen joshi is to having hockey masks and giving high energy idol power to trump

Who is this qt?

Anyone got the Trump webm where he's going "bing bing bong"?

My webms are 100% gaming related

DID SOMEONE SAY JOHN CENA?

It's a man

So who is he?

Is there even an archive left of the fallout 4 thread anymore?

top meme friendo

But that doesn't make sense.

Well I be damned, that is a thing.

Harley Quinn often refers to the Joker as 'Mr. J' and it fits better than your current filename since 'J' rhymes with 'grey'

In that case, "Fifty Shades of J" works better

The Mr. breaks the flow and makes the connection to Fifty Shades of Grey less obvious

1080p version.

I find the whole reaching under pants and playing with someone thing very hot.

Destiny is the best dance crew simulator.

inb4 user improvises and overlays his own audio track of slurping slapping sounds

What were those kids doing?

Sauce me?

his soundcloud is now just soundcloud.com/tak

Wait I lied

soundcloud.com/tak_music

Thanks.

Thanks

A long time ago the city of San Fran paid money to a up and coming hipster to boost cultural awareness and he came up with the indie equivalent of an ARG that started out by having people go to an induction center, which is where the video takes place. The first couple of acts were various forms of scavenger hunts, broken up by small instances of spontaneous dancing and blindfolded walks through a crypt, and the ending had everyone who made it that far go through I think the length was a 90 minute self help seminar that had participants dunk their balls of leaves they stole because someone told them to in cups because someone else told them to. The reasoning for this, and I quote, is because "that's how we make tea."

GROOVE TIME

It is. It does a lot of things that NuDoom should have done. It plays like the old Doom but with a greater focus on lateral movement. It also takes out the glory kills crap and relies on an arcade-style points system to deliver weapons upgrades rather than place upgrades at arbitrary given points of the story.

In other words, it doesn't feel any more out of place than Project MSX does.

Early on in the series the shells where intentionally made to be very weak where even things like a 12.8cm gun would have trouble actually penning a tankette (yet could somehow flip a decent sized tank end over end if it hit in a non glancing blow)

she looks like she broke her legs

This webm is for you.

Missing the point mate

There is a difference between not liking FIFA games, and every time something FIFA is posted making a stink about it

he's got a point i guess

Game?

Dat background music is so annoying…

They sure are doing it guys.

well it only took a fucking HOUR to render and it looks … exactly the same.

you prefer toy or classic?

any niggas still here

so is it like a yellow silicon body+10 pound ass with a metal endoskeleton plus the arms and legs being made from the same materials?

if so it's not something I would want to fuck endlessly but i'm willing to try it out.at least once.

You're missing the point.

The particular videos you post every thread aren't funny. There are some good undertale videos, but yours aren't.

Good shite.

Cherry Poppin' user.webm

does anyone have the SS13 edit of this?

What's the source? I might give it a try to see if you are doing something wrong, but seeing as it's 2 minutes and 20 seconds, almost almost 720p and has a lot of motion, that might actually be the best it's going to get.