Jewish Media Exposes The jewish DeepState That Rules America That The Alt-Right Media WontTell You

Chabad house in London honors convicted child sex offender

''The completion and contribution of the Torah scroll by Menachem Mendel Levy was celebrated in an event held in Golders Green on Monday, attended by members of the Chabad community among others.

Levy was recently released from prison after completing a three-year sentence for two counts of sexual assault against a teenaged girl.''

jpost.com/Diaspora/Chabad-house-in-London-honors-convicted-child-sex-offender-533033?

archive.is/Pugpb

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u4haQ
archive.fo/p6CpG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chabad house is pretty active in the U.S.(>filename)

Yeah the Chabad Lubavitch Messianic jews are a global conspiracy fact

From City of London To New York/Washington and everywhere in between

inb4 thread deleted and OP banned for chronic shitposting (ie: accurate anti-semitism.)

Of course they do.

Polite sage for off topic: anyone else having issues with filters or making threads?

Yeah, filters have been working incorrectly since yesterday and the disruption coincided with a massive wave of D&C shills as well as the whole Bannon/Trump garbage, followed later in the evening by kiddie spam.

If you apply your filters and nothing happens, reload the page and see if the post(s) still appear. It's the only workaround I've found, despite sperging at hotwheels for an hour or so to fix it.

hotwheels?

Wait two years before ever posting again and,
KILL YOURSELF NEWFAGGOT

Suprised the kike loving niggermods from t_d who have roosted here haven't bumplocked this thread yet.

Go, anons, go!
One of my IPs fucking got banned over this shit. Shills will not win!

Literal fucking retard.

Reported.

Is your operation manual like 2 years old.?

archive.is/u4haQ
Interesting.

What ugly people. This is what happens when you make a deal with the devil. Rat-faced grandchildren. Shine the light on the Chabad kikes OP. Bump

It's amazing how many shill threads came out once this thread was bumped.
archive.fo/p6CpG

this

effective criticism = chronic shitposting

Is it just me or they getting more active? Seeing them everywhere.

Is that Girlvinyl in the 2nd pic?

Sex offenders? They have a country to call their own since the 40s.

4 U

At this point I just want to play nice and use my talents to make lots of money. Getting real fucking black pilled.

You deserve to be blackpilled, you spiritual kike.

No not really I have spent my youth gathering followers, doing everything and anything for the betterment of my volk, making small amounts of self sustaining money and seeing people for what they really are. Very few in my country are worth really saving and I don't want to hold onto a sunk cost fallacy. At my wits end but I see no men with more wits than me to follow.

Humanity not kikes or niggers has been in worse spots than this, yet still survived. Hope is the weapon that will defeat the kikes. Even if we must give our lives to defend whites, it will ensure that there will be another generation.

My hope is for America and Europe and that you Anons become the masters of this earth and rightfully so. I see no other way in this shithole than playing nice and being self serving.

how come 4ch and 8ch had their image posting broken today huh

(checked)

Testing for triggered kikes.

I know that Chabad Lubavitch is huge in Russia. They're the ones that pushed for Russian intervention/pro-Russian mercenaries in Ukraine. It's basically masonry for Jews, which is really saying something.

U rang nigguh? WHAS GOOD

U rang nigguh? WHAS GOOD

In all seriousness jews rule the world and hitler was right.

because today the government was shut down, and 4ch and 8ch are run by the government

checked, and the dubs, they don't lie.

check
Criminally underchecked digits. The world is waking up again.