Quick Thread (Trump, Infowars and Stone)

Start with Roger Stone. He is a Nixon Loyalist, shill faggot. I watched his live broadcast, and he talked about fashion for over a half hour and sold rocks with his name on them. Don't forget, this dude was pretty clandestine in the day, and he's working with Jones like they're old friends. Who just pops up at a congressional hearing about an ongoing investigation of a "gate" scenario involving Russia; one that doesn't allow filming?

He's CO, you faggots. This Qanon bullshit is making everyone sloppy. I'm sorry; to continue:

My theory: Trump is controlled by Chabad, just like Kushner. They have serious ties to Talmudic Jews. Trump is Nixon-Kike 2.0, essentially, a Mega-Zionist neo-Con; a motherfucking WAR president. He's obviously working with the mob, like Chabad. Look into the syndicate on the coasts. Openly running criminal organizations. For fucks sake, Israelis own his towers in Miami and he released a serious, criminal Hacid on the last day of Channakuh, who plead not guilty to hiring hundreds of illegals and Bank Fraud.

Weird Roy Cohn connection (green frogs), who was his mentor, which ties right back into the Jewish Mafia connections; not to mention, Roy Cohn's particular preferences. Which leads to Jeffery Epstein who does have some pretty solid connections with Trump. Think about this: If the temple that was removed from Epstein's Island didn't have anything to do with Trump, it would've stayed. Nothing is going to happen to these people. They don't oppose the power structure, and they were good Goys.

Orange boi is in deep with these cunts and this performance is Oscar-worthy. Stone is 00Nixon, look at the character he's playing and the way he dresses, right in Trump's ear, and is with Jones. Notice all of the Anonymous whistle blowers showing up on Infowars, now that they can't get any guests, because Jones went full Neo-Con? Infowars has gone 100% PsyOp; get out.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-trump-white-house-2017-3
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html?emc=edit_tnt_20170212&nlid=56544016&tntemail0=y&_r=0
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/israel-new-settlement-benjamin-netanyahu-jared-kushner-amichai-amona
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290
foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/07/jared-kushner-mohomo'd
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#122306fd3af6
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-security-clearance-white-house-access-ivanka-donald-trump-723993
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-taps-kushner-to-lead-a-swat-team-to-fix-government-with-business-ideas/2017/03/26/9714a8b6-1254-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html
forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/12/18/jared-josh-kushner-fortune-donald-trump-real-estate/#5ce26fab2f42
nytimes.com/2017/04/03/nyregion/kushner-companies-666-fifth-avenue.html
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2015/04/20/obamacare-startup-oscar-health-hits-a-1-5-billion-valuation/#1a42c4c3234b
strategicinformatics.com/?p=443
hooktube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-trump-white-house-2017-3

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html

nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html?emc=edit_tnt_20170212&nlid=56544016&tntemail0=y&_r=0

businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/israel-new-settlement-benjamin-netanyahu-jared-kushner-amichai-amona

newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/07/jared-kushner-mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker-bin-salman-and-benjamin-netanyahu-are-up-to-something/

forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#122306fd3af6

newsweek.com/jared-kushner-security-clearance-white-house-access-ivanka-donald-trump-723993

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-taps-kushner-to-lead-a-swat-team-to-fix-government-with-business-ideas/2017/03/26/9714a8b6-1254-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html

forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/12/18/jared-josh-kushner-fortune-donald-trump-real-estate/#5ce26fab2f42

nytimes.com/2017/04/03/nyregion/kushner-companies-666-fifth-avenue.html

forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2015/04/20/obamacare-startup-oscar-health-hits-a-1-5-billion-valuation/#1a42c4c3234b

strategicinformatics.com/?p=443

We're so fucked. So much for 4D Chess, jackasses.

hooktube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4

What happened with your pedo posting?
At it seems that you've still forgotten to change your image names which you've used in your spergouts in Holla Forums, again.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Stop subverting.

People who need an authority figure are dumb to begin with

Look at the evidence, user.

Is that fear that I smell?

No. It's someone who isn't buying the Qanon LARP.

isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation

Have a bump, buckaroo.

There's only one Authority, God

Excellent thread OP

Funny how all the jews of Imkampfy's crew are kvetching and acting like the loli filth is any way different to their 2D loli smug anime girl JPGs they routinely spam, especially on threads like these that are specifically important to Holla Forums, yet discuss issues that neither Kushner or Bannon would like exposed here

That's my game. What are we being distracted from?

It's funny of watching you being this alone of ever achieving your goals that you end up talking to yourself.

But that would mean you couldn't possibily be an authority, therefor your claim that the only one authority is God, is just your opinion.

What have you to say about OPs excellent post?

While you're at it maybe you can stop posting 2D smug loli anime girl JPGs to try and make Holla Forums look like freaks and perverts.
The only freaks and perverts here are you jews

That's it? That's what you have left to scream? My, oh my~ are you losing your steam. In each passing moments you're slipping and making more errors. God, you're absolutely bathetic.

Only Imkampfy and his crew of hasbara jews post smug anime loli girl JPGs in an endless stream of spam here to harass any user who doesn't appreciate all the kosher clowns you shill for here.
Nobody else but you jews do that here

Well you both just shat the bed.
Fuck I can't believe this isn't your first day.
Anyway when you go to bed tonight, jist remember we are convincing you far more than you are convincing us. Those little details keep stick out at you, don't they.

This has nothing to do with Bannon, other than Stone's immediate reaction and the coverage of it.

I wonder, how angry are you right now?
That creeping feeling is starting to well isn't it?

What the fuck are you on about?

This meme needs to fuck off and die

Somehow that makes the information any less relevant? I'm just asking you to hear me out. I'm not buying all of the melodrama.

You think everyone forgot your pedo posting spergout and right after the deletion of this, you think you can create another of your shitty threads without ever getting caught? Why not go back to your torpedo and defend yourself again since there's no-one who is backing you up now. Because in the end, the only way you can make yourself feel good is patting yourself on the back.

You come off as a outsider and can't grasp the fact that Holla Forums detests Jonestein and his asspals
Constant insults and trying and failing to act like a hardass does not help either
Are you still upset over the fact no-one bought lolipill bullshit?

Why are you two attacking OP for his post which is genuinely legit Holla Forums quality, all you and your friends have done is posted smug anime girl JPGs and shit up the thread.

While it's obvious only jews in the pay of bannon [or Kushner] could ever object to OPs thread, here you are haranguing them for posting quality content on here for once.

It appears this recent book has thrown a spanner in the works of the jews who seem to spend all day on here insisting Holla Forums should exclusively promote neocon jews while spamming their folders filled with smug loli anime girl JPGs.

Speaking as an user who isn't jewish or in the pay of Bannon and or Kushner, it's a refreshing change to finally have a thread that legit anons want to read about instead of all the pro-israeli/pro-ZOG shit you've got pinned to the top.

As soon as Alex Jones started shilling for him I knew Trump was officially Israeli controlled

What the fuck are you talking about, user? I literally just got through telling a pedophile to eat shit in his faggot AMA yesterday.

Fucking bathetic.
You can't even stay in one ID after being hit and then further forcing your delusion of hopping away, replying with a different ID, all to rise your shivering confidence. You are hopeless beyond any saving.

The 4D chess people are worse than the flat-earthers with the fucking subversion. I put time into this, anons. I wanted a quality fucking thread over the information provided.

What's fucking pathetic is your shilling in a decent thread that isn't filled with /thestorm/ers

The jews that hijacked this board are annoyed because someone posted 3D loli girl images today which highlighted how they are gaslighting anons here with their pedo tier 2D loli girl imagery.

Essentially this is a great topic for a thread on Holla Forums, and the jews that rule the roost here absolutely hate it.

You just sympathized with a pedo defender…? Wow you’re a fucking faggot.

The only people promoting pedo imagery here are the jews who post endless spam of smug anime loli girl JPGs.

I'm one of many anons who've complained about this to the mods, and only those complaining about the pedo shit you post here get banned, leaving you israeli kikes to further ruin this board with pedo tier 2S loli images

The only people promoting pedo imagery here are the jews who post endless spam of smug anime loli girl JPGs.
Seeany thread where Imkampfy comes along with his tag-team pack of JIDF trolls attacking anyone who isn't praising neocon jews

I'm one of many anons who've complained about this to the mods, and only those complaining about the pedo shit you post here get banned, leaving you israeli kikes to further ruin this board with pedo tier 2D loli images

try to keep the shit posts down to singles

Not a shill, but a pretty serious newfag.

No phone posting is just cancer

Whoever you are, you're quick as fuck. I knew that was a bad idea lmao.

The fuck is this?

What are you researching, faggot?

Ha it’s all good

The shit in the OP and the second post is what I'm compiling. The shit nobody is touching. All of this fucking talk about Trump defeating the Deep State. He is the fucking Deep State.

Precisely, which is why you're faced with such hostility from the resident kikes who patrol these boards.

PS-Good trips

Kill yourself, journo faggot. TRS or red ice, but it doesn't really matter either way. Just kill yourself.

Why does this always happen?

BASED Roy Cohn!

Yeah, I cocked it over, no joke. Look at info though.

color me surprised

Waste of dubs and waste of life, fuck off from this board forever. Your kind is unwanted

What info did I provide that isn't relevant? Yeah, totally, I'm doing a story about how people respond to me connecting the dots to Chabad. You got me.

How else can he defend himself other ways if there's noone who backs him.
The usual as always with 2 very different personalities. The rational "sympathetic" and the autism incarnate. Noone would ever figure that out.

Journo faggots like you post here all the time trying to get a story. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Didn't think that one through, did you, schlomo?

What fucking journalist would ever talk about this, shithead?

see

Now I'm done feeding you, tie that noose.

Based pedo kike-jews who post 2D loli spam here all day without one single mod here doing anything about it..

You too hasbarafag, tie that noose. Or you could be productive for once and try to fix the UK…oh wait, that's right, you're a paki. You don't care about the UK

You're too fucking dense, user.

I don't think it's something about "research". These images and the text were posted this week, so it's far away as calling it "freshly made". Especially when it turns to begging from people outside this imageboard, that's kinda weak.

Did the lolis scare you as a child?

It's a closed page of chan users, faggot. I don't advertise. What would have me call it? I don't see anyone else looking into this but a few fringe Jootubers.

post your hand

I'm almost certain ZOG dealt with JFK. Trying to back the dollar with metal will encourage that.
Cohn was a freak, and I'm only interested because of the frogs, and his being Trump's Mentor.

And that name is for what chan users?

Why do you think any user must meet any demands made of them by an obvious kike like you who is angry someone posted content exposing Trumps jewish fraud of a Presidency

What do you mean?

The only kike here is you hasbara-kun :*

Says the Imkikefy bot who spends all day mass reporting any user who exposes Bannon/Kushner's jewish deception when they're not spamming up threads with smug 2D loli girl JPGs, that is

I had more faith in you, anons.

Then name of that place and to whom exactly "chan users" is it?

Kill yourself, you autistic journo fag

Demonstrate to me, any one single occasion you and the jews you work with here have proven anything, all you do is mass report anyone exposing ZOG

The only thing evident here is that you and all those agreeing with you are jewish, do not want trump's jewish ties discussed and you plainly hate white nationalists.

Yet somehow the mods here are fine with you and your teams open harassment of every user not in love with your jewish trojan horses you push on here.

You’re a total retard, then.

People who are on the Jewish question. Some Qanon people, which is why I made this fucking thread, because no one is talking about it. Be my guest, take the info, make it better and make your own fucking thread. Doesn't look like this is going anywhere.

I just acted like you and made wild accusations with no proof. Oh except for the paki part, you said that yourself.

Well excuse my fucking cunt. I just tried to make a quality thread and include info not many people are onto.

Everything is kiked. What does it matter?

I'm not sure you have any idea who I am least of all me telling you who I am on a board that is run by Bannon paid kikes

Everyone who has lurked for more than 6 months knows who you are because you are incapable of changing your posting style.

But you know all this, you know why you can never have a productive conversation on this board.

Anyone who has spent 5 minutes on here in the last 2 years is puzzled why you israeli kikes have completely hijacked Holla Forums pretending you're goys while all you do is shill for ZOG and post 2D loli girl spam

And the name of the closed page?

And why are you still here if you sperg and bitch about it every single day?

We've been through this before, hasbara-kun. Just like when you admitted you were a paki, you probably forgot. But we went on for about 30 posts where I proved to you that I'm not a shill because I have a massive kike folder. I posted some stuff like vid related and I believe your conclusion was that I was a "useful idiot for the kikes". In reality I just like fucking with you because your sperging knows no bounds

What's your angle, faggot? I didn't bother anybody, or invite any faggots to the board.

Any user worth his own salt would do everything they could to expose you kikes.

Like Bannon and or Kushner's role in compromising these places for a start.

Along comes israeli kike No#666

to continue the conversation where its partner kike left off, not once ever addressing the topic in hand other than to further continue the jewish gaslighting of anons here

So we'll be attacking Iran and breaking up Syria anytime now right? lol you fucking paranoid fucks.

And as usual, he ignores it. Why would a shill have these videos saved? Controlled oppo, right? Cause controlled oppo totally posts videos that debunk the holohoax, right.

Face it hasbara-kun. You're too paranoid. Paranoia can be good, but you've overdosed. By all means, prove me wrong. Post my supposed paycheck that's signed by Bannon with a picture of Kampfy giving the finger

But you are calling people from a closed page to help your thread, right?

But of course you're not going to answer. That's too difficult to go against your narrative.

With Russia's involvement, Assad will back out, or get a nice blade-raping like the last cunt. You MAGAtards have no understanding of how this shit has worked for decades, or you do, and you think Trump is some God that could never be corrupted.

Why do you write hasbara-kun, demonstrating you don't like the jewish hasbara being identified on a board like Holla Forums, which in essence is all about countering and exposing you israeli hasbara kikes?

PS have you once yet offered this thread a single comment worthy of the topic in hand, only all you and your friends have done here is jumped onto the thread en masse and tried to chase away any user from discussing the matter of the deep jewish subversion behind Trumps jewish Presidency.

No, just to read it, honest. Usually my threads never take off anyways. I try to respect the anons here. 4+4 has way better conversation.

Sad, you have no proof. All that boasting, and for what?

But I call you hasbara-kun because that's your name. As I've said before, you're essentially a tripfag because you refuse to change your posting style. What I'm really interested though is your mental stability at the moment. You must be doing a lot of mental gymnastics to justify to yourself why a supposed jewish shill would be posting things that debunk the holohoax

Bearing in mind you and your friends are upset deeply that any exposure of your jewish bosses may affect your next check (will Bannon stop those checks coming now Trump is no longer his friend?).

Is there any reason you can use to justify your endless spamming of 2D loli girl JPGs and promotion of every neocon kike in the world, on Holla Forums?

I'm just puzzled why and how you jews openly boast of your hijacking of Holla Forums and still have the nerve to harass anyone who calls out your low-rent kikery

Prove it hasbara-kun. Prove it's me. You seem to know so much about me.

Based jew mods
SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

No its not. Iran has already squashed the uprising. In fact Trump is so hated in Iran, him getting involved is probably what made the public side with their government even if some didn't before. Fucking idiot.

Its still one country. Kurds won't get their nation. Assad is the undisputed leader and when he rebuilds will be stronger than ever. He may or may not step down, but if he does it will be to a leader Assad family approves of.

We're just not blackpilled and think these games can be played layers deep and not on the surface. Keep crying, salty nigger.

Pic related

This place is the eternal shithole.

OP was banned for a month. Confirmed.

Shill somewhere else. How does the info not look bad? I mean, you've got real connections and itemized evidence, as opposed to cryptic jargon and Jews telling you to pray on it.

Can anyone name the book he's holding?

Obvious pedo shill and or kike

It's not important maybe copy of visit and deals….or the goy vets of tamud all .12 percent of it

I didn't read the whole thread but a few points about Nixon.
-He privately called out you know who
-Called BC a bunch of owl worshiping faggots
-Impeached for spying on Americans (actually resigned)
saged