New Friends of Democracy documentation leaked!

New Friends of Democracy documentation leaked!

Proof of George Sorros funding money organizing riots and antifa. This might be a smoking gun that gives (((Trump))) the legimizy to take down the last pastion of leftist and globalist from USA's governmental institutions and shift the power in our favour.

For example they were behind the Baltimore riots.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Baltimore_protests

Again I had to make a thread (my last thread ) about current shit because fullchan is so cucked that nobody is on the loop of current happenings.

Leak seems to be ledgit. Halfchan has had two threads on this already.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155794733/
archive.fo/nySo5
thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/25322-soros-funded-group-behind-violent-uc-berkeley-protests
voat.co/user/Anonymous_3/submissions
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7oqs6y/possible_leak_from_cuckchan_regarding_new_friends/?st=JC4WFB08&sh=45450a24
archive.is/aF4j4
pastebin.com/TXCt5ZME
archive.is/b1INp
aim4truth.org/2017/02/18/whore-of-babylon-revealed-the-dark-secrets-of-the-vatican-exposed/
archive.fo/H33O4
archive.fo/Y0Ogj
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7orb7e/comment/dsbob59?st=JC50ICAE&sh=d595c8e7
twitter.com/settings/account
tracfone.devicebits.com/tracfone/home.seam?custId=TFLG328BG&locale=en_US
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155794733#p155794733
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155828943#p155828943
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155858723#top
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
youtu.be/JAK_1f1Q4AQ
youtu.be/rWJM2wZb1Ew
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155885699#p155885699
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/810859775542095872
m.imgur.com/a/aJ2JP
archive.fo/wRyPR
archive.fo/6Nc5a
friendsofdemocracypac.org/about-us/
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bal-map-mondays-violence-20150427-htmlstory.html
archive.fo/E6TGA
archive.fo/QD015
archive.fo/4ywDN
archive.fo/zF7HS
archive.fo/4fr1A
gis-baltimore.opendata.arcgis.com
data.baltimorecity.gov/Public-Safety/Crime-Camera/nxbm-dfav
data.baltimorecity.gov/Public-Safety/BPD-Arrests/3i3v-ibrt
archive.is/oJKS1
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.org/details/TheWideWorldOfShitEpisodeOne
hooktube.com/watch?v=BQ3A1vmPOvY)
infowars.com/documents-detail-plan-for-civil-unrest-and-martial-law-in-baltimore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More bump!

This was proven like a million times and even FOX news says it all the time. Just sayin'

BTW isn't the fourth picture a proof of tax evation?

Here is the full story behind the leaks.

There is huge sliding going on?

Where are everyone else?

right here to give a bump

Oh okay thanks for letting us know, better just forget this whole thing

There needs to be executions for this. Bribery, laundering, fraud. Practically funding domestic fucking terrorism. The planning and coordination is pretty sophisticated. Riots looked like a bunch of random chimping, but these memos show there was a high degree of planning and coordination by some experienced organizers. Media, cops, property owners and insurance companies all involved on some level too all while the documents advocate for violence.

There need to be executions.
Reported for sticky.

Someone tweet this to Don jr

Beautiful lassie and pickelhaube.

There is so much sliding going on.. Where are mods?

Yes.

>Putting echoes around Trump's name and not (((George fucking Soros)))

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155794733/

I'm a bit tired right now, isn't this similar to war? Funding, telling them what weapons to use, where to hit.

bump

That was bretty fucking stupid. But this info is big. OP didn't even include the FBI helicopter footage link. You wanna give the thread a better shot, go for it. I'm off to bed tho.

Bumb

It was already shown a long time ago that Soros funded Refuse Fascism, which was the main organizer of antifa events.

The question is of why isn't any federal prosecutors looking into this? Depends of if any have been informed with this info and if the other reason is that Soros's lawyers are making it all sure that everything is following according to the (((laws))) with a slight interpretation.

Yeah I have no clue. Apparently it isn't a crime in the JewSA to fund violent leftist revolution.

I'll give a bump. Where are they going next, I wonder?

Someone with design skills should turn this into an info graphic. Feature all of the documents on the page, plus a transcription of each one, a source for the docs, and some other misc. stuff connected to all this. If you want to redpill normies on Soros’ involvement, you’ll need a clean picture with sources, as it’s easier to show someone an inforgrpahic explaining it all than to say “I saw some documents on an image board.” (Even if they are real, and they are, burden of proof and all that.)

Funding is one thing, orders are another.

Bump
Good redpill material to give to cucks who love democracy. Literal proof of the conspiracy to manipulate with public opinion, to artificially create support for elected puppets.

We need more info
Are those all the docs you grabbed?

Find the businesses on the map. Also, does anyone have any idea what codes they use in the crowds to identity each other? Then people can look for these on videos.

One would hope they're in other documents

Why would the guy who posted these docs give so much personal detail that could identify him? The leg break and dollar store.

Pedoshit everywhere all of a sudden.

All commies must hang

One must wonder why

Indeed, it awakens the pituitary gland for sure.

Handsigns, body language, wearing distinctive markings, someone should be able to pick that out in videos. They probably change it up slightly for each event.

Who knows, it's cuckchan. Could be someone who's never heard of opsec or has just stopped giving a damn. Doesn't look like shilling to me.

Don't let the pedoshit win, this is important

When all out of Zyklon B why not almonds?
A dead kike is still a dead kike.

Instead of trying to scream about "Muh drumpf a kike" here, he went to pedo spam.

From LinkedIn

• A long history of management experience
• An extensive range of financial products
• Personalized financial planning and advice

"Civil unrest the leads to…" on the first page. Quality typos.

Really nice.

Which kike is it the investment one or the c-span one? Or insert whynotboth.png
/video/?c4605574/david-donnelly-speaks-dnc-platform-commttee

Making it too obvious, to be completely frank.

Doubt the SunTrust kike is relevant in this case, cuckchan has already provided the most likely relevant links. But I'm a greenhorn, looking forward to what proper miners dig up.

I hope you're archiving everything.

I’m clearly retarded today. What’s all this mean?

What do you want it to say? I’ll tweet it to him

Archived so far….. with all documents

archive.fo/nySo5

christ, this is awesome. It even has some names inside. Nice find op. Also: Why dont we have things like this to mess with the lefties, were are our right wing billionaires giving us money for protesting in left wing states. God so much money for just such stupid shit.

Nationalism is rarely profitable

Even though I’m not totally understanding this whole thing, I’ll start a thread on VOAT & t_d. Banned from 1/2 chan until 1/16 :(.

Yea no shit, it seems that the more I want to help here, the poorer I would become, because this plight is inversely related to money matters. I have to work 45 hours a week to get to only lower middle class wages. Cant even make banners or drive to right wing gatherings, music concerts without it effecting my money pouch a lot. If I had more money…well to be honest I am not sure what I would do. But it would probably help. Probably would try to steal that fugging shia flag from the west of france.

Yea good luck, do it faggot. Seems like a good sensitive topic which the jews do not want to come out into the open. Catalog had some CP on it…

It means that the Baltimore riots were engineered by a (((sophisticated apparatus with deep pockets))). The (((apparatus))) has compromised local law enforcement, local government, insurance companies, and federal government (IRS et al.), and the media. The end result is that (((it))) can create social unrest and civil conflict at will, while participating useful idiots are completely oblivious and think they are the ones in charge da people's voice n shiet!.

Soros's organizations are implicated directly.

IT MEANS BOLSHEVIK JEWS ARE DESTROYING THE COUNTRY

The same motherfuckers that slaughtered the Russian Royal Family and ruined Russia with communism, the same motherfuckers who destroyed Germany and Europe. They are RIGHT FUCKING NOW, destroying your country.

CASUS BELLI UNLOCKED

I started a thread in t_d

Ok. Ty. I’ll admit I wondered if this was the case. What’s the positives of this? I’m not understanding. It’s not like Martial Law is country wide.

Soros made a lot of dosh over the years by causing economic collapses in countries.
He made a huge fortune when he caused the pound to plummet years back.

That I knew. I’ve been on half chan in the ShareBlue/ Media Matters bs. Hungary wants his ass dead. I do too. He’s responsible for Alabama voter fraud etc. I hate the Devil. Want him to hang.

werent there unconfirmed rumors that he had collapsed in hungary or something? We all know that soros's money is barely even scratching the surface of rothschild money…to their money is a little bit less liquid. The moment they start to move it a lot of alarm bells may go off…or not..I dont know.

Well yes everything he owns belongs to the Rothschilds. That's how the arrangement always works. They lend you enough and ensure you become a financial success. But while you're allowed to use the money you've made, it belongs to them and you will use it in line with their wishes.
While enjoying a very luxurious lifestyle.

And yes unconfirmed rumours of him suffering a heart attack was it?
Suffice to say he's old and there's only so much that can be done to keep him going any further.

Someone said currently he’s wearing an ankle GPS tracker? The last I heard from him, was the huge amount of money he dumped into Net Neutrality & then just recently Netflix. He’s unhinged and dangerous

Maybe senility is starting to kick in?

Idk. The scary thing is his demon spawn children & grand children will keep his agenda going.

I cant even think of all the ways that they can get their money laundered for soros

most likely is their biggest thing ever'
probably their second largest
probably upcoming
like obongo made.
like diamonds perhaps?

netflix seems to be going into the anime route, with the devilman or whatever…you know it may seem funny but I think that they are trying to attack our culture. Knowing that the source of our power is unironically weeb shit.

Soros or the Rothschilds?
Soros's offspring were sold to the Rothschilds before they were even born.
So they'll obey. It's all they know.

As for the Rothschilds younger generations. They may have some trouble there, the golem may have turned on its masters

Well George’s grandson is the reason UC Berkeley shut down free speech week. He attends there. I’m pretty sure we’re far from done with these traitors. Even if Hungary gets him or George dies today, this isn’t the end.

We need to compile all this shit together in an easy to read way to spread to normies, including the proof of the existence of David Connolly and his involvement.

Wait, really?

Well I can see why George wanted net neutrality in place Ajit said it gave the government permission to shut down any website for any reason.

bump

Yes Sir. Jacob Soros.
thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/25322-soros-funded-group-behind-violent-uc-berkeley-protests

net neutrality most likely is a lose lose for us. If net neutrality remains, we lose since the kikes control very large chunks of it. Not us though obviously, but they will try to go after the domain hosts and potentially other routes to get to us. If NN gets removed then their jewish owned…comcast and t&t was it…? Will do jewish things to the whites and restrict their access. Most likely nobody will touch google and netflix either and getting to this site will be even harder as a hidden firewall will most likely be put into place by them.

So yea, lose lose

voat.co/user/Anonymous_3/submissions VOAT link

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7oqs6y/possible_leak_from_cuckchan_regarding_new_friends/?st=JC4WFB08&sh=45450a24
T_D link

NN was repealed in December by Ajit FCC Conservative Commissioner. Soros wants Netflix so he can control content since he lost the NN battle.

It would seem to be so user. If the whole thing is true and not a LARP then this would open up a whole can of worms of corruption.

I archived this thread so far so we don’t lose any of it. It’s here:

But only up to that point. If we get more proof we’ll need to re-archive it.

I am skeptical of both sides of the NN thing. Just seems like a fucking ruse, even if they are throwing wads of cash about. It doesnt seem that trump has full control of the gov yet, hard to tell if he is still struggling with the swamp or if he just doesnt care/wants any of this. Im keeping my zeronet thing handy when the lose/lose thing comes into play.

Though it is interesting to see how soros is perceiving the threats. First the jews tried to take over animu, but the top studios are still churning out great works. Probably even more so than before. Its quite obvious that they cannot compete. The kaballah theme that they permeate so much…their schizophrenic god body dribble that they give to us goys in each movie seems to have a half life of sorts. I think that the public is getting weary of that and alternatives, from alternative races are more alluring because its completely different from that crap…yet still they try…isnt that sweet though? They have to push with that kaballah crap because its their religion, they solely believe in it 100%, yet at the same time the other races are tired of it and thus every venture in which the jew now goes forward with his lore is facing an increasingly more bored public, and decreased profits. The jew has to either abandon its own schizophrenic pride, or its desire for profit. If there was a god, or even a devil…then he sure like to take his time in torturing even the jews very slowly.

JEWISH BOLSHEVIK FIFTH COLUMN
Open season has begun lads. Happy hunting.

An interesting piece on Soros's color revolution apparatus in Baltimore. Written in April 2015: archive.is/aF4j4

I’ll attach here a thread from Ajit himself breaking down NN on half chan
Pic related

THIS!!!! First their Orange Revolution, now the Purple Revolution. Idk why communism is such a fad. They’re all nuts.

Here are the fruits of my labor:
Doxx list of registered & paid agitorgs

pastebin.com/TXCt5ZME
>pastebin.com/TXCt5ZME
pastebin.com/TXCt5ZME

interesting perspective, sounds probable. But there are many ISP's which are also jew owned, what would prevent them from enacting censorship laws in the forms of "this site is outside of the primary package, pay 6 million to access 8ch."

Like I said, it sounds like a lose/lose to us.

You're poor, hungry, and stupid. A (((rich white guy))) appears and offers you free stuff.

Chimp out ensues.

After spending all of your good goy points, you are poor, hungry, and still stupid. Time for the next (((revolution))).

As I understand it they're now back under the old regime which means title 1 and they have to obey the open internet rules

Ty user. Did you see I archived this thread? We’ll have to archive the Pastebin too

It could be. Sadly as Conservatives we’re losing battles daily

Sad. Stupid niggers.

It's important to remember.
We are not conservatives.
Conservatives by their very nature seek to maintain the status quo. They resist change.

We are fascists.
As such we are revolutionaries trying to bring in a new order.
Kek would never reveal himself to those who resist change.

maybe, but ICANN control has almost been removed under obongo. Our friend anglin had quite a lot of problems because of that crap. It may be a temporary victory or not, but the jew always tries to find a way.

Open internet rules are administered by the FCC not ICANN.

archive.is/b1INp
Archived

So the domain registration (and the jews being able to pressure ICANN not to give domain registrars a renewed license) is over?

Absolutely. My bad.

While in theory this can be done.
In a practical context it can not.

Interesting article. Pretty much sums up what I perceived. Before Ferguson, Whites and Negroes were coming to the realization that we were both getting fucked; destruction of the family, faggotry normalization, importation of invasive, non intergratable savages, elimination of our common language,etc. Out of the blue, some nigger hooligan becomes a hero for robbing a pajeet and attacking a White cop. Riots for everyone! Keep the goy and the swartzes at each others' throats. Fucking kikes, man.

thats exactly how stormfront was fucking silenced for a week or more from the internet. Anglin even had to flee because of how much he kept winning. He kept jumping from registrar to registrar and in the end I think that he jews managed to upset so many people that he became a huge liability for that approach.

The jews tried a "have a ruthless response which will leave people quaking in fear" thing, which only works if they unleash a ton of violence, in a short amount of time. But they didnt account for a similar temperament in anglin in reverse proportion. Which means that there was no fear response created most likely. Its a very classical thing from a…Machiavelli's the prince handbook I think…

aim4truth.org/2017/02/18/whore-of-babylon-revealed-the-dark-secrets-of-the-vatican-exposed/
This is long, but it’s informative as far as Jews destroying cultures etc

This was less threatening to shut them down and more getting companies and people to threaten to not use these registrars.

well we shall see, I trust little these days.

htt ps://vault.fbi.gov/protests-in-baltimore-maryland-2015/unedited-versions-of-video-surveillance-footage

ht tps://vault.fbi.gov/protests-in-baltimore-maryland-2015

There is what appears to be an Herculean effort to discredit and bury this evidence on cuckchan.

Even a seasonedfag like me is surprised at the level and efficacy of damage control devoted to scrubbing this evidence.

REMOVE BOLSHEVIK JEW

wat, there is a huge thread up right now @155858723 on cuckchan.

Read that thread. It is bulging with shill activity. The other threads were mysteriously buried or bump locked. They are trying to OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN.

quite funny that it feels like that there is more content here, even investigation than over there on cuckchan. God what a horrible thing to encounter. These endless waves of kikes.

Proof is different than non substantive claims

The archives on this are:
FBI statement:
archive.fo/H33O4

FBI surveillance:
archive.fo/Y0Ogj

I’ve never been to cuckchan. Can you tell me where to find it? Ty

Christ, just go to Holla Forums, find a thread and replace the thread with that number. Though you should probably get an IP condom since cuckchan is being weird these days with the botnet, proxy crap to ukraine.

So the faggots on T_D keep telling me this:
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7orb7e/comment/dsbob59?st=JC50ICAE&sh=d595c8e7

Any truth to their nonsense?

Thanks. Can you look at this and lmk if there’s any truth to it? Ty.

WOW FOX NEWS COOL MAN

cant comment on t_d, and I also cant quite comment on the pages that much since I am not that familiar with operational manuals. I dont detect that much jew words in that document though. Hillaries emails were as if she truly believed that jew crap, and the jew also always projects. I found little of that here. It almost seems like it was written by a non jew to be honest.

I would say that it may be just a little bit too "crisp" to be written by a jew. Real jew crap usually has some pro leftist propaganda mixed into it. Simply stating "most the state troopers are on our side, the insurance companies are on our side" doesnt seem like it would fit in well with the jewish, antifa approach. Seems a bit excessive. Even misleading perhaps. Usually documents like this probably wouldnt contain such information, if one of them has trouble they may hint that they have strong lawyers or something…so yea.

Comment 1:
I'm not going to comment on the rest of your doxxing/bullshit post, but I have to point out that, among the "Antifa/ShareBlue" social media accounts this document lists:

1. The official page for the UCLA Bruins sports programs

2. The Universities of Kent, Kentucky (and about 40 other schools)

3. For-Profit Kaplan University

4. NASA

5. Safeway Grocery

and my absolute favorite: twitter.com/settings/account

Seriously, has everyone on this sub gone stupid recently?

Comment 2:
So you think that the Twitter privacy policy and settings page are both secretly ShareBlue operatives? Really? Same with Safeway? UCLA sports?

Your document is 1) fake and 2) doxxes people.

From t_d

Another user on half chan said it reads like a current/ former military personnel wrote it?? So idk either.

I usually only hang at half chan. Banned till 16th for doxxing Q lol. Sorry faggot. Just trying to be clear.

exactly the same comment that I also agree upon, and yea. I am good at detecting jew shills and even know how they may type, thats probably the only thing that I can comment on. That is why I probably said that it was written by a non jew.

besides the lingo it also seems like there was a "need to know basis" breach, meaning that there was too much information input that was not needed to be put there. Simply stating facts about your control does not seem very information warfare friendly. One could motivate your members with harmless lies like "we got top lawyers in the area, we can get you out!" or some other variation of lies. Then again it could be the lack of oversight and training which prompted towards this text.

Thanks for admitting he was right.

Yup. Not at all familiar. Idk where the retards at t_d keep saying it’s fake from. They’re quite special.

This is from thread 1 on half chan last night
Pics related

no…what…what I am telling you is that it could be real, but I detect few hints of jewish meddling. Maybe its a contractor working for the jews…a crypto kike. But it doesnt smell of the typical antifa tier organization. Of other payed protestors and those which are propagandized by commies. In that regards this document is more unique. Could even be a mediocre tier instead of a low tier antifa type of thing. The black block retards usually dont get much more instructions than "here take this drug, and this antifa tier slut for cummies and go do some dumb shit"

It could also be for a different audience, in my memory there reside some images of more middle class, but retarded white people who almost had no idea who they were protesting against. Who were brought in with busses. I wonder which group of people they recruited from because op's brother sounded like he was a lefty faggot.

conspiracy is virtually overrun with people who will immediately discount and or create blatant over-simplification fallacies eg
they also will pull the
>zomg this doxxxxxxxx people
card any chance they get
used to be a decent spot to throw stuff to see what comes out but not since the original pizzagate sub got banned about a year ago

I will say, having infiltrated a few Antifa groups this does match their general style - overly complicated manuscripts that incriminate more than they do provide help. The writing has been cleaned up, likely professional, as it does not contain run-on sentences and actually appears to be easily read. The over all style of it is consistent with recent leaks - compare with the Wisconsin phone dump, the radio/comms/classification system is similar.
The black bloc guys like to fancy themselves leethax0rs who organize using their first name and middle name as a last name on kikebook so I could see this being antifa-esque group getting funding/logistics up top to distribute out to others on the
end. I'm leaning towards that as it's a little too coherent for blackbloc but not too coherent that it couldn't be a group giving orders to them.

I know. My meme and statement was geared at the faggots on T_D whom keep saying the documents are fake. That wasn’t geared at you at all.

Those kikes are in on it too. Remember Charlottesville?

Good shit user

Ah ok thanks for that. I wondered wtf their issue was. As far as I was concerned I didn’t think doxxing people on Reddit was an issue. It isn’t an anonymous board.

So could it be an operation that works side by side the blackblock and the generic antifa retards? Where there even any of those present at that protest at the time? If so…such a protest could be pretty multilayer-ed lol. Its clear that these mediocre tier tards were meant to infiltrate and agitate a different crowd. Basically middle class whites without a job, and some semblance of an IQ playing larp crap for money.

well to assume that its fake is quite troublesome, they cited a bunch of different places, but when you look at the usual soros funded, end point company, they have much more and just as convoluted accompanied companies like that…though NASA? And that twitter thing could well just be a typo. Hard to tell.

So all in all I have no other opinion. Have fun on the hunt anons. I think I want to go outside today.

Enjoy user. It’s the NE here. 1 ft of snow, -2 degrees F. Wish I could.

So I decided to look up what the 328BG referenced multiple times could be.
Seems it may be talking about the LG 328BG

A now quite outdated mobile phone.
tracfone.devicebits.com/tracfone/home.seam?custId=TFLG328BG&locale=en_US

In the days of ubiquitous smartphones these things should be pretty distinctive.
We got any decent footage from protests? Could comb it for people using these?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155794733#p155794733
Thread 1 4chan

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155828943#p155828943
Thread 2 4chan

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155858723#top
Thread 3 4chan

The Rothschilds are all just becoming a bunch of degenerates.

Except that one, he seems to know what he's doing, but the rest, they are the old guard by any means.

The archives of protests in detail:
archive.fo/Y0Ogj

This is all aerial footage. It's useless to us.
We need street level material.

Check. Ok. I can check Jew tube.
Also:
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/16/hacked-soros-memo-baltimore-riots-provide-unique-opportunity-reform-police/

(((FOX)))

Those docs look suspect as fuck. The watermarks have no fucking purpose.

The following is an article regarding what occurred: pics related

Here’s another article:
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

We've known about soros funding. This gov-tier doc LARP is bullshit though.

fuck off (((shill)))
reported

Has anyone looked into who the supposed friendly "LE" (Law Enforcement) and D.A. Donnelly are? D.A. first struck me as district attorney but I'm unable to confirm

youtu.be/JAK_1f1Q4AQ
Video 1

youtu.be/rWJM2wZb1Ew
Video 2

It's not unusual for government agencies and companies to slap huge watermarks like that on documents.

For some its leak tracking with the watermark bein slightly different for each person they hand it out to.
Others its a more general thing intended for clerical staff and the like who see it and know not to read it.

Pic related is Soro's signature

Fuck off you ignorant cunt.

Yes. ITT I gave links to half chans threads. The 3rd thread goes into detail about the DA etc

It's more than just the useless watermark for internal docs. If it's so super secret you add bullshit like LEVEL 7 AB-Glol1one11!one, comms etc. it should be eyes only. If it is so SUPER FUCKING SECRET it wouldn't be handed out to some asshole to lose in their backpack of diapers and coloring books.
I know Soros is dirty and has his hands in all this bullshit. These docs are pure LARP though. It looks like a fucking goon threw some shit together to make Holla Forums look retarded.

If the guys story is true he stole it from a relatives house.
So it wasn't exactly lost

If its eyes only then you create a serious problem in the form of having to constantly get your people together to read shit and have a central location where they could be seen at thus revealing your whole network.
As it stands, it seems the system is set up so they don't know much about each other.

There’s fucking newspaper articles on Soros involvements in funding these, wtf makes you think it wouldn’t be a wide open secret? He places Craigslist ads. He doesn’t GAF if everyone knows. How new & naive are you that you believe Soros keeps shit a secret nigger??

Half chan Thread 4:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155885699#p155885699

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/810859775542095872
DC leaks tweet

Pic related

Was the mayor in on this? This map is where fires started…. insurance fraud maybe?

m.imgur.com/a/aJ2JP
Imgur

mods please take care of this d&c (((shill)))

Supposedly they belong to his brother, and he acquired them while visiting the brother's house and snooping through his home-office while the brother was out. Claims his brother's always been the black sheep of the family and had a far more extravagant lifestyle in the last few years than his income should allow, so he just assumed his brother was dealing drugs or something. Guy notes his brother isn't very political socially, and speculates he's just in it for the money. Seems like a nothing-of-value-was-lost situation, in terms of screwing over the brother via poor opsec, even though they'll probably figure out who he is from context and interrogating the brother alone.

archive.fo/wRyPR
Archive of this thread. Up to date as of 14:40 Sunday 7th EST

m.imgur.com/a/aJ2JP
Archive for imgur

good thread keep it up!

Hey OP, can we get a ghostbin, Pastebin, or visual on these events thus far. As far as what we know, who’s tied in etc. I’ll start. I’ve been keeping track, but I’d like help.

Ok niggers. Attached are pics of attendees of said riots.

Here’s some fake injuries. Moulage pics
archive.fo/6Nc5a

There seems to be a lot of evidence from these documents that implicates LEOs, whose funding is public, in woring against the public interest to "create social unrest." They also apparently made deals with the rioters not to do their jobs with regard to them. That's a pretty big deal. Public employees were accepting bribes from NGOs in order to neglect their duties.

Helicopter rides for all ALL traitors

Ok. So what do WE do? I’ve submitted as much as I can. I’m at a standstill

Don't forget either state franchise board or IRS too.

I'm absolutely not saying this to d&c but nothing right now. These things take time to archive, research, and filter real info from shill disinfo
check back in a week

friendsofdemocracypac.org/about-us/

Website for FOD

If the document with the map can be proven to have been created before those fires, then yeah, insurance fraud and probably other charges. We need a list of all those business to go with this image of the map you created.

Also a Twitter follower of mine recommended a citizen journalist that would take this extremely seriously
Pic related. Anyone know of this man’s reputation?

Forgot pic….

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bal-map-mondays-violence-20150427-htmlstory.html
List of all locations of fires. I’ll archive article

archive.fo/E6TGA
Archive

archive.fo/QD015
Article archive with map of fires.
Pic related

bump

Begin making memes for the masses. Stuff your average Redditor or boomer Facebook conservative will understand. Make it go viral. Send it and share it with any large conservative voice with a large follower count on Twitter. MAKE NOISE and eventually larger conservative / alternative media will pick up on it.

Will be code word.
Now you understand why the most active hired protest fags wear masks and hate them being removed.
They'll use earpieces and portable radios to coordinate.
Holla Forums should analyze riot footage with this in mind.

Don't forget who controls the world bank/Irs/imf/ird etc.
Rothskikes

Here’s one…..
archive.fo/4ywDN

And another….

archive.fo/zF7HS
Thread archive as of 17:15 EST on 01/07/2018

I don't have time to do them all, but it's a start. Exclamation point means property damage was reported.

Good spot.

A touch more dubious though. Can't tell anything about that phones appearance.

Bit odd that it just happens to match up to an exact model of phone that is popular for use as a burner phone

That's a felony. Are you watching, FBIniggers?

"Bitter almonds" aka "lethal almonds" are different to normal ones. In addition to containing cyanide their essential oil is a watched chemical because it's almost pure benzaldehyde, making it a popular precursor for synthesising amphetamines.

>m.imgur.com/a/aJ2JP

archive.fo/4fr1A

Archived as of 1819 Sunday 1/7/18

Are the almonds themselves watched? Would it be viable for someone have their own bitter almond grove?

Stored info:
Pics related

they still do on /k/ I think

I brought the map into ArcGIS that user found in his ANTIFA brother's house and georeferenced to a streets layer. Then I created points corresponding to the tip of those pleb-tier "pushpin" symbols, and created a map and exported coordinates. There's a lot of potential sources for error - the initial map could be approximate for instance so use with caution. I also made a Google Earth .kml that I can upload if it's wanted.

Point,Lat,Lon
1,39.296405347799997,-76.621535088399995
2,39.296474352099999,-76.620208538900002
3,39.296107915100002,-76.618093198099999
4,39.296469593200001,-76.618274037099994
5,39.296501715900000,-76.617481676599994
6,39.297887752000001,-76.616186060100006
7,39.296625447899999,-76.616011169700002
8,39.295887815000000,-76.615911232399995
9,39.296054377300003,-76.616715490199994
10,39.296170970900000,-76.615342541199993
11,39.296199524400002,-76.614735778599993
12,39.296249493099999,-76.614393136199993
13,39.293866462899999,-76.615725634399993
14,39.294276919900000,-76.615136717799999
15,39.296701114800001,-76.613173900400000
16,39.297493475300001,-76.613459435699994
17,39.292878510700000,-76.615589251599999
18,39.291397296200003,-76.614917053900001
19,39.290634678899998,-76.615466709399996
20,39.290587089699997,-76.614500648200007
21,39.289601992900003,-76.618318493399997
22,39.289712637800001,-76.617561824800006
23,39.289252212100003,-76.616983615799995

Good spot.. damn

Very good point. And a central radio system is easily fucked with and intercepted by civilians.

You can easily procure one of those phones with an hour of airtime for under fifty dollars.
Plus they're not as conspicuous as a proper radio or satphone.

classic niggers

Wew lad….. AWESOME. ITT I overlapped their points of interest with the fires they started, can you do something like that? Ty.

I was gonna do that . Was thinking 3 symbols - targeted w/damage, targeted w/o damage, and not targeted w/damage?

Also here's some online geocoding services to convert Lat/Lon to addresses. They use street address ranges to return a result (ie relative distance between 100 Elm St and 200 Elm St) so its not an exact science, but perhaps worth trying.

Open to any suggestions on further steps.

Check mine here:

Lmk if I can help further. That’s exactly how I did mine.

Speaking of leaks…

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/950172955258032129

If you have a parcel map for the area, the geocoded points are usually placed in front of, or in, the property. It's probably in here:
gis-baltimore.opendata.arcgis.com

This might also be of use:
data.baltimorecity.gov/Public-Safety/Crime-Camera/nxbm-dfav
It's the "crime camera" positions for the baltimore police…

This might be helpful as well:
data.baltimorecity.gov/Public-Safety/BPD-Arrests/3i3v-ibrt

updated the map. thanks for the gis data link. thoughts?

We're operators now, user.

Fuckin' hell. This is huge! Although it was already suspected/known that ANTIFA were paid actors. It's nice to have actual evidence in B&W. No wonder once it was declared a terrorist org, so funding terrorism became too risky and the money was pulled. Then they all just faded away since the members weren't being paid to wreck shit anymore.

(CHECKED)

Shills are out in full force, it's hilarious. Across the web I keep seeing "Herp derp! This is larp tier, faggots!" It sure is which is why it's more believable than not. As believable as a bunch of internet skeptic faggots larping as scientists out to doxx and discredit alt-kekistanis on secret discord servers. Faggots.

Funny that: when you archive the page the names vanish, last names aren't used in the bios, and the screenshot element doesn't go down far enough. That's a happy mutherfuckin' coincidence.
archive.is/oJKS1

>>>/trash/

If they wanted to destroy culture through Netflix anime I dont know why theyd bring the spotlight on an adaptation of a manga where demons are shown to capitalize on deteriorating race relations much like Soros has been doing and has a whole bonus chapter depicting Hitler as a sympathetic man pushed to the edge by demons masquerading as jews

The jews have unlimited money because they own the central banks and have unlimited access to interest-free loans. Every time they take out a new loan, new currency is created out of thin air, this then reduces the value of other currency already in circulation and is the root cause of inflation.
The shills here live by making the currency you hold less valuable every day.

Very nice user, will spread this around.

This, right here.

And the notes are crumpled up, hand-written on, everything to make them seem authentic.

This thread is infested with goons trying to prop it up and the mod who stickied this is either one of them or a gullible retard.

IT'S FUCKING FAKE YOU RETARDS.

I know - I fucking know - that this is going to be replied to with a bunch of shit like "fuck off shill" and parentheses, etc etc.

Think about it. The people infesting this thread promoting this shit don't want you to think about the details - they don't want you to start asking questions like "what's level 7" and "okay, who's on level 6 then?" They don't approve of questions like "why the fuck would they print something with tax evasion instructions out and pass it around to a bunch of dipshits?" They definitely don't want people asking questions like "Coordinated with local businesses? What the fuck? How would that even work?" They need you to believe it, not think about it.

This is Russian piss dossier tier. People in the real world don't print instructions for blatantly illegal activity on a 26-page handout.

They do when they have to coordinate large numbers of people and quantities of money.
And remember. They have nothing to fear from the courts.

I missed it, did someone spam CP?

No they fucking don't. Speaking of money, if you want to pay somebody under the table, you don't fucking use a byzantine structure of payment from multiple sources. Why add more structure, more people? Why not just pay in cash, like they actually do? Three-stage disbursement (btw, autist who actually wrote this, that's how it's actually spelled) makes no fucking sense.

I also agree that it smells like remnants of the soviet era doing all of this shit.

The whole point of making it so complex is to spread your web and make it look legit.
Simple structures are easily perceived. A complex structure on the other hand can remain hidden even when parts of it are uncovered.

Yes for a couple of hours after it was posted someone spammed a load of pedoshit threads.
Stopped soon after this got stickied.

Check. Well Soros was responsible for the Orange Revolution in the Ukraine was he not?

Mate they actively shill on /a/, /mu/, Holla Forums and wherever there are potential connections to Holla Forums.
They seem to be aiming to cut off them from Holla Forums on cuckchan. I think the mods themselves are turning a blind eye to this, if not helping it.

They follow obvious patterns everytime, when you catch them out, they forum slide and kill threads.

But Soros is only doing it to cause harm, he's not doing it for communist purposes. He profits from chaos.

Yeah I had a feeling they'd try to take precautions against archives after a while.

But that's bullshit. If you're trying to evade taxes and scrutiny that you're paying somebody at all, more payment sources only increase the likelihood of getting caught. And this system makes no sense; it reminds me of Nigerian 419 scams.

Wait a minute. I'm arguing with the author of this thing, aren't I?

I'd be careful with that evidence, sounds fucking convenient to "find it in my ANTIFA bros room".

Yes clearly I wrote it because I disagree with you.
You are so obviously and objectively correct that the only reason someone might disagree with you is because they are the ones who wrote it.

Evading taxes isn't the point.
These people get paid via multiple orgs so even they aren't sure who's pulling the strings.

Holy fucking shit that's retarded on every level, especially since this is supposed to be super secret-squirrel shit (Level 7 clearance only!) and it's got the fucking Friends of Democracy logo right on the letterhead.

You've read way too many Dan Brown books. Reality does not work this way.

Except we already know it works this way.
Remember Gamergate and the revelations regarding grants paid via multiple organisations all leading back to DARPA?

I think it might be possible that they use older tech to protect the privacy of the content sent with it and to make it harder to spy on.

No.

The LARP is just too much

Exactly. He made billions off of his anarchy schemes in countries like Holland, Ukraine & now USA. I put nothing past this filthy faggot.

*Hungary, not Holland.

Exactly. Let’s not forget it’s how “shell” companies operate under the guise of NGO’s, PAC’s, for money laundering etc.

He thought his brother was selling drugs. He went snooping around his brothers room and found them waded up in his backpack. His brother always was the black sheep and has wayyyyy more money than he should. Read the entire thing, not just what’s convenient.

Fake? Proof???

In all probability after the pedospam failed they had to figure out a new approach to shut it down
This took them a day to plan

Look at the jew and its pets.
Look at them and laugh

Here's an idea. Prove it's real. Get one of those "local businesses" that were "coordinated with" (still laughing about that, holy shit) to talk to someone.

Clockwork

Just because it looks sophisticated doesn't mean the involved parties are intelligent.
Also what the fuck is the purpose of this then? The usual distraction methods involve celebrity bullshit. Why would a bunch of lefties burn themselves? And what are the odds that for once this is a case of really "fake news" that (((they))) keep kvetching about?

Simple really. Those businesses were all insured.
They lost nothing. If anything they may have gained.

Bitter almonds have a strong, distinct flavor. They're also very hard to get in the west: the Romans exterminated them from Europe and Western Asia.

Although I certainly advocate planting nut-bearing trees, your plan is impractical.

If you want to see what bitter almonds taste like, crack open a peach pit and eat the kernel. The flavor is almost the same (I like it). You aren't going to trick someone into eating a lethal dose of those.

Is there any limit to the amount of stupid shit you expect us to believe?

You really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

It's like satanism. It does not matter if you or I believe it. The only thing that matters is that the idiot breaking the window believes in it enough to break some windows.

Now this makes at least a little more sense - that, if this thing were real, it'd be full of lies that the gullible foot soldiers are supposed to believe.

Problem: You don't give gullible foot soldiers 26-page handouts detailing your plans to commit all sorts of crimes, even if you've made them feel special by giving them Level 7 Secret Squirrel Decoder Rings.

All this rubbish for insurance fraud?
Doubtful

Force feed. Or the sodomite Jew favorite, shove them waaaaay up their ass. Why is this play on words even being considered to any extent, of course it's impractical. Why not typhus again which is a near zero effort kike killer.

I made the map correlating the target map with police reports.

I can dig further into the biz owners with the GIS data if it's seen as helpful. PS - the lawyer targeted was "R Roland Brockmeyer" @ 532 St. Paul St. I could find little on him, except his comments on a law prof. who passed and he immediately brought up how the guy was a lifelong leftist which seemed telling.

A bunch of probably pro-lefty businesses agree to have their premises torched for the cause knowing they will be paid by the insurers with minimal fuss?
Thus ensuring they won't make a lot of noise for prosecution of those who destroyed their businesses and maybe even providing some means to make their premises a touch easier to put to the torch?

Honestly, I just assumed the document's comments about businesses they've coordinated with (and to some extent the friendly law enforcement claims, though that is probably less of a lie) was mostly fluff put in there to sooth the guilty conscience of whatever stooges they convinced to break shit so that they would actually do it. The classification markings feel the same to me, fancy dressing to make whoever the document is intended for feel important, though it may just be the organization's actual goofy internal classification system given the reference to at least one other "clearance level" that the document's intended owner would be able to know off-hand since they're supposed to withhold any information about being paid to people below that level.

No, you don't. You do give those kinds of things to the slightly bigger fish you're putting in charge of all those gullible foot soldiers though, which is what this document reads as, instructions for tactical-level group leaders to better organize and coordinate their cell's actions with others, as well as a rules of engagement for their cell to follow with restrictions on who is allowed to authorize what types of action, where that information will come from, and through what channels if it happens. The hand-written notes on page 12 feel to me like they were written during a meeting, with the document owner making note of what medical regroup point would be closest to his cell's area of operation, as well making reference to other very specific details that would presumably come up and be addressed verbally during such a meeting (i.e. what do we do if law enforcement ramps up? AOEC will decide where they go if possible).

Note also that their "Action" numbers are just the day the action is supposed to happen with the airport code of the area the action happens in. This document is BWI0418'15 since it's supposed to start on the 18th of April (the day the protests in front of the police station begin), and the document itself seems to be the result of planning done during BWI0413'15 (April 13th, the day after Gray was arrested) for which they congratulate themselves for their "swift transition from … planning to implementation." The document states that injuries are possible during this event and are very likely during event BWI0425'15 (April 25th, the day the protests and violence escalated into other parts of the city).

The disbursed payments don't surprise me either given the nature of the organization we're talking about, a political front-end interface for a massive money laundering and human and drug trafficking operation. Sudden influxes of large amounts of money are extremely suspicious, but if you break up the amounts and give the money to someone in differing increments over the course of a few months from different organizations then there's no definitive paper trail for anyone to find, assuming they don't look into those organizations too hard. These are people whose bread and butter is making large amounts of money move around without notice, and they're very good at it as long as nobody actually looks into things beyond a surface-level inspection. For example, David Brock's organizations seem legit on paper unless you look up their details and realize that they use the same physical address and telephone number (picture related). That's how these people operate, giving themselves just enough cover to appear legitimate at a glance and hope that nobody nit-picks details. That's part of why they fear weaponized autism, because it digs too deeply too quickly for their in-place defenses to counter.

If this document is a forgery and the cuckchan OP is a larp, it's an extremely well made one. In my opinion, though, this document is far too in-context with what we know about the events of the time and the operation style of the originating organization to not deserve at least a more in-depth look.

Essentially all mass demonstrations are engineered by intelligence operatives in this identical way. There has never been a mass "protest" or riot that began organically at any time in history. Figuring out who is behind them is the only challenging part. 50 years ago there was a very short list of intelligence services that had the will and assets to do this sort of thing. Unfortunately, since the fall of the Soviet Union, most of those assets can be deployed by private entities as well as state sponsored Intel agencies, so pinning it on one group is a rare opportunity indeed.

This practice is known as structuring. While you're right in that David Brock's organization as well as other large leftist organizations (the SPLC and the Clinton Foundation come to mind) move money around with these sorts of plans to dodge taxes and hide funds in grey-area or flatly illegal ways, we're talking about directly paying individuals and openly announcing tax evasion plans.

And this, right here, is the chief reason (beyond all the ridiculous secret squirrel codename shit) why I do not believe that this is legit. Because it did exactly that.

You don't write this shit down.

OY VEY WHY DO THEY HATE US SO MUCH!! ALL WE WANT TO DO IS RUIN YOUR COUNTRY GOY!

Look at picture 2. It looks fake, its supposed to be crinkled and old… but the text on the bottom half is in perfectly aligned dark lettering, the line under post action objectives is straight etc. Compare the word "LEGAL" at the top to "POST-ACTION OBJECTIVES" and all the bold below it like PRIMARY etc. Doesnt match.
Just a thought.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Spamming your garbage in every thread isn't going to fix Holla Forums you retarded torfag

there was a nigger walking through richard spencer's bedroom @ hr 3 of the warski chat and your shitskin mods are censoring it

lol wtf

If you're looking for some politically incorrect lols, check out this shit.

archive.org/details/TheWideWorldOfShitEpisodeOne

Like don jr isn't here running point. gotta thank him for that someday.

So what? You have a mountain of evidence against the jews, and yet you do nothing. You burgers posting here is nothing but impotence and faggotry.

The kikes are nervous and trying to demoralize and derail this thread. Ignore all damage control.

SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE

There is more to the riots then just political shennigans, they are also real estate manipulation. When you wreck a neighborhood, chase out the business, you drive the prices down so you can buy dirt cheap.

This is high level kikery.

They gain a lot from this, financially and politically. They ruin the city, then buy the land dirt cheap while claiming to be heroes and job creators. meanwhile the antifa scum have no idea that they have been played by kiketilist pigs.

That is the hook, that is how we can bring these jews down. If we can connect their real estate deals to the riots via this, then we will have a legit crime on the books. It will also force an official investigation into antifa as well.

To think, that antifa is a gentrifying tool,

Quit spamming your kike dating service. Reported.

Are you a fucking moron? Have you been smoking drano, or maybe dried up Jewish foreskins?
This shit always gets written down. It has to be recorded in order for the group to function.
One of the more damning aspects of the holohoax is that there is no written record of any extermination order (and plenty of evidence of Jews being released, e.g.) which is where the "vast meeting of minds" excuse came in - but that falls apart instantly when you think about it for even ten seconds.

So we know that complex operations are written down, especially when they involve large numbers of people. If you think that more than a dozen living people can be told a long sequence of complex instructions and recall it more than five minutes later, you're out of your mind. It's worse when you're dealing with the kind of subhuman filth that (((they))) like to use for this kind of thing.
That doesn't prove these docs are true, but it proves your specific attempt to discredit them is fucking bullshit.

This is what was done in Ferguson. iirc, some college/university profited and so did a soros-linked real estate company

I am willing to go as far as humanly possible to assist you or anyone else in this. Dead serious. This can’t be allowed to keep happening. What do you need? I know Holla Forums isn’t anyone’s personal army, but please consider me a troop.

Wait.
Isn't that what the Don did in New York?

I have an idea!! Lets ask Oprah to speak to her good friend George soros and see if she can ask him to stop this………

This is organizing and coordinating domestic terror. Tomorrow is supposed to be the “fakenews grammys” so get your best quilts, made of the finest threads, ready

Gee idk

Would isrealis kill jews just to have an excuse to have americans attack syria/russia?

because it doesnt matter if its true, as long as it looks formal enough that dipshits will believe it
not us - the people signing the contracts.

So there are traitors in the police that aided the rioters, and they possibly recieved a share of the take?
They mean the prebought tracfones drug dealers use.

Blacks like the late Dr. Tony Martin and Dontell Jackson had even figured out (((who))) was behind the slave trade.

From some of the weirder shit I've heard this week is that the vatican has a foothold in the Supreme Court and that's because they secretly are part of the molochian children's blood and asshole fucking cult of the bull god BAAL/BAR, just like the Mormons are (proof: hooktube.com/watch?v=BQ3A1vmPOvY) . And the courts secretly aid the Vatican with that buisness by giving them their share of brown illegal children via the foster system. Its a possible reason that they're opposed to the wall and deportations, because it means no more beano sacrifices.

Why're they saying bar?

They dont care.
They have the same beliefs as these twats

It's one of the names of Moloch. And the BAR organization is a direct reference to that in plain site. Everything kikes do is in plain sight because they get a kick out of the risk of being caught.

smells like red shits, sand niggerbrothers, and purple goblins, if you ask me

the "in plain sight" tactic is a way to counter potential future opposition

"What do you mean we're conspiring against you? If that were the case, would we broadcast it for the world to see?"

If something sinister is masked or hidden, then discovered, it gives credence to it being sinister. If it's in plain sight for all to see, nobody would believe it to be sinister.

Remember those Sandy Hook kids at the Super Bowl?

Postponed until the 17th my dude

Soros is LITERALLY Jewish, yet he worked for Hitler…. Does that answer tour question? They’ll cut off their nose to spite their face almost DAILY!!! This shouldn’t be a shock.

Sadly this. These niggers glow fluorescent. They don’t even try anymore, they flaunt their symbolism EVERYWHERE.

Plausible deniability???

So why hasn't this kike and his employees been formally charged with Inciting a Riot? That's a felony on its own, and there's numerpous conspiracy charges and damages to be tacked on.

Isn't there something about that in the Sumerian swindle, or at least Babylonian related?

probably already posted, but 328bg = tracfone.devicebits.com/tracfone/home.seam?custId=TFLG328BG&locale=en_US

The signatures - George - is that 100% George Soros?

I've used phones like that before. They make good burner phones. Cost about $10 at walmart.
They are basic, but make a good pocket phone. Small, and if it gets broken its cheap to replace.

Because it's not his. It's his brother's and he hates him. Funny thing families are. When there's hatred siblings will do to each other what they'd never do to anyone else.

this made it to Alex Jones tonight
infowars.com/documents-detail-plan-for-civil-unrest-and-martial-law-in-baltimore/

they're burner phones. ITT there's pics with said phone

again ITT there's pics I found and circled with this phone. They're cheap burners

pic related is one picked fresh off of the internet

yes, it's a book, available online too, "The Whore of Babylon"

99.9% sure POTUS's EO has this covered??

You mean what the kikes did in the Bronx and Brooklyn

Yeah, Stran is very fact oriented and just the facts. He left Breitbart and wasn't happy with what they've done. Something about his WH press pass got messed up on purpose.

Anyway. That's who I would suggest too, good egg that twatter follower!

That's why they attacked those star bucks too. It all falls under insurance for them.

We always where. The jew fears the fullchan.

Having a bad sales month in your city, call your local antifa to organize an alt-right rally. We'll have a shiny insurance claim check at your door in no time.

All the times I wondered why the police were standing down as the rioters destroyed private property. It all makes sense now.

Don't forget those white vans just sitting there to clean up and fuck off right away. It's all a stage play.

a good friend rob gray on kikebook got put in fb jail for posting this

In technical terms, Trump can send Obama and several kikes to jail if Trump heard about the leaks

This. Fractional Reserve Banking is the root of all evil.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

This is what a shitpost looks like. Sage, hide, and report.

reported for avatarfagging
filtered

Considering how Blackpilled Soros and Rothschild are. And considering how incompetent their kids are.

I wouldn't worry.

They are accelerating now because they know that they can't trust their kids to subvert properly.

I don’t understand how anyone can deny Soros and his involvement in the destruction of the West. Especially after all this shit. People say “when Soros gets mentioned I lump whatever that person says in the idiot category, like he’s not a Bond villain.”
How can they deny his involvement when all this shit is so public?

The most obvious signs at a glance are color coded garments. For instance, In the NYC thing on Nov 5th (where they had the military pickup) the “vehicle team” all wore brightly colored (orange I think) hats. As far as comms goes they’ve been seen using off the shelf two way handheld radios to coordinate between “group leaders”, probably with some sort of private group voice/text app as well. As far as hand signals, I don’t recall seeing any, but I’m sure they’re in use and not that hard to spot. There would be your obvious common ones then some unique and harder to spot signals to communicate executing “special” actions, like “throw Molotov’s”, that would need film study to spot after the fact. The main ground leaders are usually older and white or (((white))), and look how you would expect (“I need some muscle over here!”). There have been sightings of the same people at multiple events. If there isn’t already, there needs to be a catalogue of those people being built. More so than the foot soldiers and useful idiot fucktards (aside from the bike lock fags), those are the ones who should be identified. They’re the conspirators/instigators. They’ll more than likely hold public positions in academia and/or “activist organizations”. Fuck pantyfa.

thanks user