If autism were powerlevels

Which group of fans can punch this guy in the face?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tI2q5
archive.is/pxEpd
forums.sega.com/search.php?searchid=8731984
forums.sega.com/showthread.php?502207-Your-Random-Thoughts-of-the-Day-Thread!&p=9305196#post9305196
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what

Probably Undetale fans…

Of course, if we are going across all forms of media… Steven Universe fans, hands down. It's rough that we've gotten to the point where Sonic fans are actually tame comparatively.

Holla Forums

Holla Forums

Did someone say Power Levels?

Maybe idol fans, not sure, specific game fans? no idea, fanbases fluctuate lately.

What?

It's the equivalent of punching God in the face.

that robot can be punched by anyone

Considering God is a lousy term in DBZ I would say more like punching the concept of beginning and end in the face.

definitely Zelda

coming from somone who's never seen or read anything Dragonball, is the series worth getting into? If so, where do I start?

not worth it since you are underage and won't get the nostalgia

Dragonball gt

Nice sage retard

Manlet alert

Yes. Start from the beginning, and skip GT

Start by watching Dragon Ball (in English ofcourse). Get it at animetorrents.me

Then Dragon Ball Z, get the torrent at nyaa.ws. There's one with Dragon Box quality (4:3, best quality) or Blu-ray quality (16:9 widescreen, cropped, huge file size).

DB has about 150 episodes and chronicles Goku as a kid, more emphasis on comedy and adventure.

DBZ has about 290 episodes, and has tons of action, planet-busting, screaming and transformations that the series is known for.

shit tier advice

(You)

Shamefur dispray

watch dbz kai its like dbz notkai but without the filler. just search it

Kai is awful.

Much of the filler in Z is actually great and fun to watch. They add character development. Kai feels rushed. If you don't want filler, read the manga.

Gohan sounds like an annoying girl in Kai.

Kai also has shitty ms paint edits that makes the animation look retarded.

And to top it all off, the music sucks.

But he's literally the creator, think of him as Akira Toriyama in a sense.

Goku and Piccolo getting drivers licences still cracks me up to this day

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?

Depends, are you a disgusting normalfag or not? If you are, go back to Reddit, if you aren't:
Start with Dragon Ball (optional but best if you do), then go onto DBZ SUBBED WITH ORIGINAL JAPANESE SOUNDTRACK. See embed for comparison, first one is Japanese.

Basically when DBZ was broadcasted in Murrika, they thought that the ADD-addled Burgers wouldn't be able to appreciate the importance of silence or keep their attention, so a new soundtrack was made. It's a constant buzzing of indistinguishable instruments, misplaced cues, and IT NEVER STOPS BUZZING. The only people that defend it are Burgers who can't get over their nostalgia. Oh and the English dub also added a lot of unnecessary groans and grunts (there were already plenty of those at the moments they were needed).

Kai is basically DBZ with cut stuff and worse soundtrack, some of the cut stuff is just filler but most of the filler was rather good anyway. You also lose something special when the battles don't last a year (when it aired anyway, at the rate of 1 ep per week a single battle took almost 11 months).

No one can topple the Ur autists.

All of Dragon Ball, then DBZ up to the end of the Cell Saga.

If you want, you could skip most of dragon ball, or start in the last arc. Either way it's pretty easy tro jump in at dragon ball Z. You could watch Kai if you don't want to watch some of the fillers (although some filler is pretty good)
Both the dub(kai and buu saga, funimation. The original english dub was pretty eh) and the sub are pretty good, so you might want to

Assuming you actually are still on a dragon ball hype, watch the dragon ball Movies, Battle of Gods and Ressurection of F, THEN skip about 35 episodes of dragon ball super

Sonic fans. The answer is always Sonic fans.

MLP and the speed running community.

The Fresh Prince of Namek

DBZ ends at Frieza

Is there anyone who can actually beat Madara Uchiha in a fight? And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Madara. I’m talking about Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan and with rikidou techniques, his Gunbai, a Perfect Susano’o and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he also has mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu.

There's really no contest. It's the folks on Holla Forums. Literally bringing down the government establishment of the most powerful nation in the world through sheer weaponized autism.

all of android 18s power level is concentrated in her vagina

Kai was good. Any filler that wasnt goku learning to drive was a waste of time. Shit like garlic jr was boring.

i want to plow piccolos driving instructor

OP himself can knock him the fuck out with one finger.

What you want is
hot piccolo cock

Watch the original Dragonball anime, not Z, Dragonball.

THEN watch Z. Skip GT unless you're curious.

Super's pretty okay.

I like the Team Four Star parody sue me

No, real powerlevel is not autism, it is something more, it is the thing that most of all scares the normalfags away.

If you average normalfag is the baseline, Holla Forums is SSJ1, this man is SSBx10.

nice

Base = Normalfags
Kaioken = Slightly redpilled people
Super Saiyan = Holla Forums
Super Saiyan 2 = Fringe
Super Saiyan 3 = Libertarian Conservative Christians with AMERICAN values, ethics & morals

Everything after SSJ3 is not canon.

Oh, and the Radical Left are Oozaru monkeys.

Still at it, eh?

That SSJ3 falls somewhere in-between KK and SSJ1.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

satan, please

This thread is about IF autism WERE powerlevel. Do you not comprehend what those two words together mean?

Usually people who call themselves right or left don't actually follow the values. And people who ask for your label just want to judge people and make prejudicial assumptions about people.

I don't like assholes, liars or cheats, and I don't like murderers. I have a set of morals, and that's what I follow.
The mob, and you, can go fuck yourselves. You've forgotten moral ethics because it is a convienance, and you're too much of a pussy to set your own path. You're driven by the actions of other people, aren't you?

When was the last time you thought for yourself? It's okay to have some semblance of selfishness and pride. It's the excess you have to watch out for.
And you've excessivley devoted yourself to a cause you have barely researched, or seen the underbelly of.

People like the right or the left, they're people to FIGHT. People who cast away their own pride and sense of self to accomplish a brainless goal given to them by cruel, pathetic masters.
Make your own desicions instead of letting everyone make yours for you, coward. A real man does what he wants, and isn't bound by those who wish to enslave him.

And if you use that as an excuse to be an asshole to everyone you meet, well, you reap what you sow either way.

Get your head out of your ass.

Fuck me that swastika is beautiful.

Y-you too Vegeta..

Poor bait 2/10.

I don't want to punch that, it's cute.
I want to take care of it and make sure it is safe.
What is it?

where's full power Freiza?

Cell Saga isnt as good as Frieza still its still worthwhile.

Buu Saga and afterwards (including GT & Super) are just trash

Holla Forums fags for sure. Maybe the slacktivists who are still part of gamergate.

so Vegeta managed to get magnitudes more powerful after being beaten up and healed the second time rather than after the first time, where he was more seriously injured and had more time to recover? this is retarded.

The fucked up when they started to jump the power levels too much. Now these niggers are strong enough to destroy the whole universe with a punch but their fights are still the same shit when even Goku almost died because he got shot with a fucking gun.

Humans are the only ones who get small increments after training each time.

Saiyans and Piccolo get gigantic asspull boosts.

Beaner or Japanese, but stay away from Burger Gokuman and his constipation.

Krillin-150k
full powered freezer- 3million
android 18- 350million

Jesus christ having the numbers put out makes it unfathomable.

Krillins wife is 2,333x more powerful than him she will never get pounded hard.

Too bad there are no powerlevels anymore, I wanted to see how many zeroes they could cram into it.

She won't, but he will. Who do you think keeps using up all the Senzu bean supplies?

Jesus christ, what power level do they have at DBS?

English or bust.

I hope you guys know the powerlevel pics posted are complete bullshit

Dragon Ball keeps it simple.

Shopped

SSG is probably in the range of 400-800 trillion, SSB, if going by the standard that SSJ is 50x, 20000-40000 trillion. SSBx10 just add a zero.

They are official-ish up to and including Frieza. However after that it's more or less right anyway if you consider them as relative to eachother and the past ones. After all they keep surpassing eachother massively over and over again.

Damn chichi is one tough bitch, I actually remember the bacteria fight as a kid. I should marathon dragonball one of these days.

I wish kodi/tvaddons wasn't assgarbage at playlists

There's suspension of disbelieve, then there's inexcusable shit like this

Text form of the official DBZ power levels:
(read from bottom to up)

Vegeta (Great Ape): 100,000
Goku (Kaioken x3): 24,000
Vegeta: 18,000
Goku (Kaioken): 16,000
Gohan (Great Ape): 13,200
Goku (after training): 8,000
Nappa: 6,000
Piccolo (after training): 3,500
King Kai: 3,500
King Yemma: 2,000
Tien (after training): 1,830
Krillin (after training): 1,770
Raditz: 1,500
Yamcha (after training): 1,480
Gohan (after training): 1,320
Saibamen: 1,200
Yajirobe (after training): 970
Chiaotzu (after training): 610
Goku: 416
Piccolo: 408
Kami: 320
Mr. Popo: 300
Tien: 250
Krillin: 206
Korin: 190
Master Roshi (buffed): 180
Yamcha: 177
Yajirobe: 168
Chiaotzu: 152
Master Roshi: 139
Chi-Chi: 130
Farmer with shotgun: 5

SSJ Goku: 150,000,000
Frieza (Final Form 100%): 120,000,000
Goku (Kaioken x20): 60,000,000
Frieza (Final Form 50%): 60,000,000
Goku (Kaioken x10): 30,000,000
Frieza (Final Form): 3,000,000
Goku (Zenkai boost): 3,000,000
Vegeta (Zenkai boost #3): 2,400,000
Frieza (3rd form): 2,120,000
Piccolo (fused w/ Nail): 1,260,000
Frieza (2nd form): 1,060,000
Gohan (enraged): 1,000,000
Frieza: 530,000
Goku (Kaioken): 180,000
Captain Ginyu: 120,000
Gohan (Zenkai boost #2): 100,000
Goku: 90,000
Vegeta (Zenkai boost #2): 60,000
Recoome: 46,000
Jeice: 44,000
Burter: 42,000
Nail: 42,000
Vegeta (Zenkai boost): 30,000
Zarbon (Transformed): 28,000
Gohan (Zenkai boost): 25,000
Vegeta: 24,000
Zarbon: 23,000
Ginyu (in Goku's body): 23,000
Dodoria: 22,000
Cui: 18,000
Gohan (Potential unlocked): 14,000
Krillin (Potential unlocked): 13,000
Guldo: 10,000
Namekian warriors: 3,000
Krillin: 1,800
Gohan: 1,500
Frieza's soldiers: 1,400
Namekians: 1,000

SSJ2 Gohan: 7,500,000,000
Super Perfect Cell: 7,500,000,000
Perfect Cell: 4,500,000,000
MSSJ Gohan (enraged): 3,750,000,000
Cell Juniors: 2,000,000,000
MSSJ Goku: 2,000,000,000
USSJ Vegeta: 1,800,000,000
USSJ Trunks: 1,700,000,000
Semi-Perfect Cell: 860,000,000
Android #16: 500,000,000
Piccolo (fused w/ Kami): 360,000,000
Android #17: 360,000,000
Android #18: 350,000,000
Imperfect Cell: 320,000,000
SSJ Vegeta: 280,000,000
SSJ Goku: 270,000,000
SSJ Trunks: 255,000,000
Piccolo (without weights): 180,000,000
Mecha Frieza: 150,000,000
King Cold: 120,000,000
Dr. Gero: 100,000,000
Android #19: 70,000,000
Vegeta (after 3 years): 5,600,000
Goku (after 3 years): 5,400,000
Piccolo (after 3 years): 5,000,000
Gohan (after 3 years): 3,000,000
Krillin (after 3 years): 150,000
Tien (after 3 years): 120,000
Yamcha (after 3 years): 100,000
Goku: 3,600,000
Trunks: 3,400,000
Vegeta: 2,800,000
Piccolo: 1,800,000
Gohan: 250,000
Krillin: 75,000
Tien: 60,000
Yamcha: 50,000
Chiaotzu: 13,000
Hercule: 10

Super Vegito: 400,000,000,000
Super Buu (Gohan absorbed): 200,000,000,000
Super Buu (Gotenks absorbed): 120,000,000,000
Mystic Gohan: 90,000,000,000
SSJ3 Gotenks: 44,000,000,000
Super Buu (Piccolo absorbed): 42,000,000,000
Super Buu: 40,000,000,000
SSJ3 Goku: 30,000,000,000
Kid Buu: 30,000,000,000
Majin Buu: 25,000,000,000
Vegito: 8,000,000,000
Majin/SSJ2 Vegeta: 8,000,000,000
SSJ2 Goku: 8,000,000,000
SSJ2 Gohan: 5,700,000,000
Kibito Kai: 5,600,000,000
SSJ Gotenks: 5,500,000,000
SSJ Goku: 4,000,000,000
SSJ Vegeta: 4,000,000,000
SSJ Gohan: 2,850,000,000
Dabura: 2,800,000,000
Supreme Kai: 2,300,000,000
Piccolo: 1,200,000,000
Yakon: 640,000,000
SSJ Kid Trunks: 525,000,000
SSJ Goten: 500,000,000
Gotenks: 110,000,000
Gohan (Z Sword): 90,000,000
Goku: 80,000,000
Vegeta: 64,000,000
Gohan: 57,000,000
Kibito: 56,000,000
Kid Trunks: 10,500,000
Goten: 10,000,000
Tien: 250,000
Krillin: 240,000
Pui Pui: 180,000
Spopovitch: 30
Yamu: 28
Videl: 21
Hercule: 10
Punta: 8

This faggot really just does it to spam threads, first he dumps all images and then pulls this shit. He does this more often

I'm sorry that facts hurt your feelings.

Inflation is a bitch

DBZ dub fanboys

btw ocean is best!

Im just surprised you didnt dump more images

shit tastes tbh

If I would do that I have to dump them in order, currently they are out of order ITT.

Hence the text form.

There were never official levels given post Freeza.

The idea of power levels was probably one of the dumbest things Dragonball has ever done (and this coming from a series with a fat piece of humanoid bubblegum in diapers and boxing gloves)..

The last time it was even mentioned (and thus, reasonably considered canon- Toriyama doesn't remember shit after it's already happened) was during the fight with Freezer IIRC. He mentions that his power level is over 1 million when he transforms for the first time… and that was it. The rest was just speculation or fanwanking.

I honestly wish that if they kept with the idea of "power levels", it capped out at Goku reaching super saiyan- and then he dies on Namek and stays dead. Then, nobody else goes super saiyan, and the series returns to sometimes silly, sometimes serious fights using stupid yet awesome techniques to beat their opponents.

Instead, we get something that somehow manages to outdo Super Saiyan 4 in terms of pure autism.

Piccolo is the best character in the series.

so according to this a pl of 400 is enough to destroy the moon. that means SSJ Vegetto could destroy 1 billion moons.

Dr. Gero mentions powerlevels but he doesn't give a concrete number.

Wrong, series should have ended at the Cell saga like it was meant to originally, but those Goku dick riders couldn't stand having someone be stronger than "muh Goku".

I mean just look at the arc of Gohan, it would literally be perfect if it ended at Cell, Gohan is weak but his "secret power" is hinted at as early as the Raditz Saga, and then it builds and builds and crescendos at the fight with Perfect Cell.

Gohan going SS2 is the coolest shit ever and if you don't like it your a fucking pleb.

How's it feel being as wrong as Trunks usually is?

To the latter, Namek was fucking shit that dragged on worse than any filler arc ever has and Super at least has enjoyable to watch fights, which Z never had.

The joke of "cutesy dumb-looking superpowerful dude" is getting old pretty quickly.
I feel nothing but contempt for whoever subjugates himself to watching Dragon Ball Super long enough to have seen that guy

That's gotta be wrong. Goku and Vegeta only slightly stronger than SSJ2 Gohan after all those years of training?
Also, holy fuck Piccollo.

No shit Dragon Ball went to hell.

The point IS that it was dumb and that it was meaningless. Even Vegeta himself stopped buying into the powerlevel bullshit. It was a concept that was introduced to be debunked.

Zeno or "Omni king", the most powerful character in the Dragon Ball canon, the entity above all, king of the 12 universes, etc.

I'm actually liking the Black Saga so-far. It's bringing back fusion, and Goku and Vegeta aren't unstoppable.

that's not even counting Babidi's enhancement. safe to say whenever there's a time skip they stop training as hard.

What in fucks name am I looking at here? It looks like they just interchange every prefix imaginable with "gender" and "sexual."

Is this a joke?

Just say he is a omnipowerful being.

Because he may as well be.

Didn't the farmer with the shotgun that Raditz met when he landed on Earth have a powerlevel of 10?
At least Mr Satan is as powerful as a shotgun

Also, mafuba.

Yeah, that until Toei decides the 12 universes somehow form part of something bigger and there's a being stronger than Zeno

Unfortunately, after the Saiyan saga, it really wasn't. Vegeta kills all of Freeza's men by just getting straight up stronger, Goku beat the Ginyu Force and Freeza by becoming simply more powerful, and just about every fight up until the final Kid Buu confrontation is just a matter of one fighter having more raw power than the other.

Ok since this is a DBZ Thread there is one thing I want to know:

Why was it that DR Genro or w/e made the androids kill everything? Wasnt he wanting to take over the world, not slaughter everyone?

He made the androids do his will because he implanted bombs inside of each and threatened to make it explode if they didn't comply. He had a remote controller that set off the bomb. The androids ended up destroying it and setting themselves free.
Later, they destroy things out of fun. I guess if you gave some narcissistic asshole superpowers he would have fun killing people and shit.

revenge on goku after destroying the red ribbon army in one of the best original dragon ball arcs. frankly everything is better in dragon ball.

How did you get desensitized to the god awful animation? Do you watch a lot of cheap modern anime?
I don't even mean just the first episodes, the animation and art style was really really bad even when Black showed up (last episode I watched)

He didn't. He built them to defeat Goku and whoever else that stood in his way. Primarily revenge on Goku, though. 17 and 18 weren't androids, but cyborgs, meaning they had their own independent wills and desires.

Vegeta makes a point to Zardon and 19 that his powerlevel can't be calculated, so maybe it's just another case of him getting the shaft.

Are you a graphics "gamer"?
I really don't care about bad animated things while I'm still able to recognize well animated ones.

where were you when a magical girl show had better dbz fights than dbz

Ok this makes the best sense and thanks for the other replies. I just never understood why he was wanting to kill everyone. Honestly his worst play was going out on the field first. Never send your general on a scouting mission.

What is that, that shit looks legit.

Yeah, OK dude.

That explains a lot.

What did he mean by this?

Wow, if Vegetto's power level is 400,000,000,000 I can't even begin to imagine how high Gogeta's power level is.

it's the aoty but it's modern so pretentious fags won't like it

I though the earrings gave the fusion a power boost over regular fusion.

Hey guys

Was Gohan SSJ2 when he fought Dabura?

I would recommend that you read the manga from beginning to end. Then watch Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return, then Battle of the Gods and then Resurrection F. After that start at episode 28 of Dragon Ball Super. Read Jaco whenever you want, but ignore DB Minus. Watch Bardock whenever you want after the Saiyan arc.

If you want to watch all of it animated, go with Kai when you get to Z. Even though there are some good filler, it's not worth the entire episodes of people scowling at each other. Some of the non-canon movies are pretty good too, like the one with Garlic Junior, the first Cooler movie and Fusion Reborn.
GT isn't terrible, I don't think it's worth watching unless you really can't get enough DB.

Go with whatever language you want. Even though I think some of the dub voices fit the characters better, I prefer the the original overall. Super is sub only right now and I don't know if the Kai Buu arc is out in English yet, though.

sailor moon fights are better

Finally someone that gets it. Hope you don't mind me saving this post.

Black Goku Saga shouldnt exist in the first place since Future Trunks universe and Goku's universe ARENT the same so Zamasu wanting to eradicate all mortals because Goku fought him doesnt make sense.

Also if people thought DBS wasnt edgy and retarded enough (along with bad animation) Black Goku pulls a super saiyan pink transformation and then goes emo cutting himself and pulls a fucking scythe out of his wound which is able to RIP OPEN DIMENSION THAT SPAWNS ILLUSIONS OF HIM.

And the most retarded of it all is Vegeta going from a weak moron (Zamaus punches him easily) to super-strong tactician (who is able to overpower Black Goku at his strongest) within 1 episode by training in Hyberbolic time chamber for half a day which is impossible because Piccolo blew it up.

In the uninterrupted timeline Goku fights Zamasu at one point, starting his obsession with Goku. Zamasu steals his body and travels to a timeline where Beerus is dead using a time ring. Future Zamasu teams up with him because all versions of Zamasu has always hated mortals. When Trunks travels back in time he creates an alternate timeline(like in the Cell arc) where Goku meets Zamasu earlier, but Beerus erases him from existence before he can go down the same road as his alternate self. Oh and Dende mentions fixing the time chamber in an earlier episode.

lol

read the Dragon Ball Manga, learn Spanish to then watch the Latin American dub of Dragonball.
then binge watch Saint Seiya, Captains Tsubasa and Card Captor Sakura.

Why would Goku fight Zamasu in the first place?

That doesnt make sense because the whole point of Zamasu wanting to eradicate all mortals is because Goku fought him and defeated him.

The even more retarded part about DBS is that senile gook Toriyama will find a new way to outperform Black Goku arc with even more retarded shit that involves either time travel, universe jumping or deus ex machina plot fixes like the Omni-retard HILP ME PLOX button that Goku received in one episode.

shitpost harder

always gets me

Isn't it obvious?
The fans that inhabit /underground/
>archive.is/tI2q5
UNDERTALE WAS A MISTAKE

Think I'd go with Touhou fans more specifically.

Sorry your ADHD3DTVBBQ Aspargustism Syndrome prevents you from sitting still long enough to read manga, user. No one should have to watch shitty anime, but you're a real trooper for doing so!

Because Goku likes fighting strong opponents and Zamasu's supposed to be a fighting prodigy.

No, he wants to kill all mortals because he thinks they just use their gifts to kill each other and destroy the worlds that the gods create. Goku only caused him to think mortals could be an actual threat to gods.

It's in the anime too. People just don't pay attention.

NO
Do not spend your time watching a bottomless pit of weekly shonen. If you're interested in Dragonball, read it and its many derivatives. Otherwise, be prepared to waste countless hours of time you could've spent on something better.

manga doesnt reveal anything, even Toriyama admitted it and started putting spoilers for future episodes so it could interest people into reading it over watching DBS episodes

But keep on projecting that autism.

They went there because Goku Black has similar ki to Zamasu not because Goku accidentally heard Beerus mention Zamasu is a fighting prodigy

He directly states Goku is the main reason why he decided to pull his plan through, him stealing Goku's body to eradicate mortals is enough evidence of such thing.

That's entirely correct: film, anime, sonygger games. Even outside of nipshit it never works. Much prefer to read and perhaps accidentally learn something than listen to some problem haired cuntbag nowadays especially.

archive.is/pxEpd

You don't care.

Why don't you care, user?

Not this shit again

Those charts are fake. They stopped calculating power levels post-Freeza because it was retarded and only meant to be debunked. Autists can't handle story telling if everything isn't a numbers game so they need power levels (even fake ones) to not be triggered.

I repeat: ALL FAKE.

You're pulling that shit out of your ass nigger

They're only "right" in how outlandish they get, thus proving exactly why power levels are for autists who can't understand third grade story telling and metaphors because everything has to be a numbers game

In the timeline created after Trunks travels back in time, yes. The timeline Black is from is different.

Right. Hence why Future Zamasu never went through with it. He hated mortals and considered them a blight on the universe, but he didn't think they were an actual threat to gods. But when Black showed up and offered him a chance to enact his zero mortals plan, he took it.

Future Zamasu is from another timeline, Goku Black is supposedly Zamasu from Goku's timeline hence why Kai corrects Gowasu on who to scream at

But anyway whole point is that the whole arc became stupid really fast once it unfolded all the time travelling nonsense and Toriyama "revealed" the identity of Goku Black, hell even Goten being Goku Black would make more sense.

When Future Trunks travels back in time he creates a new timeline. If he hadn't come to the past to look for a way to defeat Black, Zamasu in Goku's timeline would have eventually become Black.
Just like if Cell hadn't come to the past and revealed his existence, the Cell from Goku's timeline would have emerged 17 years later.

Because there is more to visual media than just visual.

Wrong. Zamasu of Trunks timeline would never become Black because Goku would never be alive to actually fight him and trigger "muh mortals are all retards" meme.

Read my post again. I said Goku's timeline. The Zamasu from GOKU's timeline WOULD have have become Black if it wasn't for Future Trunks meddling in the past.

Zamasu from Goku's timeline steals Goku's body and becomes Black. Black travels to Future Trunks timeline because it has the least amount of active gods and starts wrecking shit. This causes Future Trunks to travel to the past to get help from Goku and Black follows him. ==These events causes the timeline to change.==
Causing Zamasu to meet Goku earlier and for different reasons, but the results are the same until Beerus kills him.

How is this so hard to understand?

GT did nothing wrong

No. There isnt. Don't play a game, and complain it's too "gamey". That makes just as little sense. To hell with modernism, and all that came after it.

Supers manga is pretty shit.
Biggest bullshit since Bleach when a Villain is immune to an instantly killing poison because he's stronger the person who poisoned him

you can start with dragonball z but it's better if you start with dragon ball
for dragonball z I recommend funimation remastered version shut up

terrible advice

You've been mostly correct, except for one detail. Trunks didn't create a new timeline this time. When Beerus killed Zamasu, it outright changed the timeline instead of creating a new one. This is why he thought Trunks' future would have changed. However, since Black was wearing the time ring, he was protected from Beerus killing his past self.

Sonic fans, from what i can tell, are radically different from what they used to be, probably because so much of the scum has left for other fandoms like MLP or 5 nites at faggy's

There's plenty of autists. I should know, as I'm a Sonic fan. This is some recent gold I witnessed firsthand.

Don't listen to this faggot at all. Disingenuous fuck is bitching about a soundtrack that has long since been made optional(some dvds like the dragon boxes don't even include it, they just use English w Jap music instead.)just because he has an axe to grind

Maybe the frieza saga, everything else isn't all that great.

I just caught up on Super today. Why did Zamasu steal Goku's body? Would he not have been better off stealing, say, Beerus' body? Or, y'know, this Omni-King that's in the OP? Assuming the Super Dragon Balls allow that, which they should since they're supposed to grant ANY wish.

I don't think it's so much that Sonic has calmed down as that Sonicfags being autistic is an old meme. It's expected.

Yea you can expect major plotholes to appear when a show has time travel AND wishes involved. Shit is not going to make sense and the latest episode was so ridiculous it made me love it. Just take it as a parody

They're supposed to grant any wish, but that's just because the dragon king god is really powerful. If the King of All is more powerful, I doubt he could be adversely affected by any wish made on them.

As for Black, Zamasu learned everything he could about Goku from the guy who can answer any question about the universe. Goku easily keeps growing stronger, so Zamasu went with the body that has higher potential strength rather than higher current strength. I'm sure there was some sort of poetic justice element to it, as well.

Zamasu is also still in training, meaning he may not have even known much about the King of All at the time. He only recently learned of the time rings, you know.

So Toriyama shat on his own limitations that the DB can't exceed the power of the one who created them?
Color me suprised…

Different dragons have different powers, like how the namek dragon gave you infinite continues instead of just one.

Holy shit, I think I know this guy:

forums.sega.com/search.php?searchid=8731984

forums.sega.com/showthread.php?502207-Your-Random-Thoughts-of-the-Day-Thread!&p=9305196#post9305196

The Super DBs were created to have no limitation, and we don't know how powerful their creator is yet.

good stuff

It is because beerus was already dead due to old kai dying and Whis was inactive. The super dragon balls would presumably not work on omni. Did you read the manga or watch the show?

Who created the super dbs? Some kinda super niga namek?

So I just heard Sean Schemmel doing Blacks voice….

Sean Schemmel does not do a good job with black's voice.

but beerus is the god of destruction from universe 7, while zamasu killed the universe 10 supreme kai. as we've seen, each universe has its own set of gods.

That was Future Beerus. The immortal Zamasu is Future Zamasu. Black Goku, is the Zamasu Goku sparred with.

accidentally clicked reply early.
so they CAN'T grant any wish. frankly, zamasu hasn't used them for anything that earth's dragon balls couldn't do. body stealing has been a thing since what, Ginyu? And immortality was always what villains like Frieza wanted.
The anime, though I heard that they're not the same canon?

Burgerfat plebs get the fuck out and take your Ritalin and shitty wall-noise soundtrack with you.

A Ryujin named Zalama, we don't even know what a Ryujin looks like yet.

Can't make 18 human or revive 17
No one bringing back saiyan home world for Vegita to treat like his personal army cause he has the power to do so
The opposite party can say no to a wish. ie Goku is like, "I know you're all powerful Shenron but no I will not be warped back to earth or revived later."

As for Super, ZematsuXBeerus would die if his Kai alternative dies. Omni king is the all around ruler off everything so I'm sure he has counter measures to such a wish.

So, what about the Wikipedia editors? Can we count them in? Their autism seems to want to twist reality itself.

Have you seen the fuckawesome toy?

Even since the Raditz fight, one can notice that Gohan was already destined to surpass Goku at some point.

Nobody should cry because Gohan was the hero of the Cell saga.

Stop being a cunt and give me a fucking name

He wanted a body that wasn't tied to anyone's life. If all Kaioshin of universe 7 dies, the god of destruction of that universe dies too. Plus he has some crazy obsession with Goku for being the first mortal he's seen to use godly power. And he's salty about Goku beating him in a fight and decides dick with him because he's just that petty.

Xenoverse seems good for the most part and definitely showed potential for a sequel that thankfully came. Only thing I see severely wrong is the retarded RNG and things like charging having to be equipped.

This is exactly the kind of thing i'd expect from an irrational cuck such as yourself.

Undertale, Sonic, Minecraft, whatever games you don't like

Anything that requires insane amounts of repetition and obsession with no tangible payoff. So people who speedrun really difficult Nintendo games.

How about people who overuse fucking ellipses

Read the manga.

If you want animated, watch Dragon Ball first.

Dragon Ball Z comes after. Dragon Ball Kai is a recut that makes it half as long by removing most of the filler. Some of the filler is enjoyable, but keep in mind this literally saves you 150 episodes.

Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return! is a special that comes after the end of the manga/Z/Kai.

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman/Dragon Ball Minus is a manga that came out after this special. It's canon to Super. Some guy in the thread said to ignore Minus but it's literally one chapter collected together with an already short manga.

Battle of Gods and Resurrection F are movies that follow Son Goku and his Friends Return.

Super is the current series that begins by adapting those movies. So you can skip the first few arcs if you want and get right to the new stories starting in like Episode 28.

However, if you feel like watching Z and all its filler, you might as well watch the movies that came out with it, and the tv specials, as they are canon to the filler and some are enjoyable, especially the first few. GT then also counts the movies and filler as canon and is an alternate sequel series that Super ignores. If you're really, really into it after watching Dragon Ball, you might want to do all this. But maybe not.

They could bring back the planet, but all the people on it died more than a year ago, and thus were reincarnated and cannot be revived.

Goku can refuse wishes because he, and anyone else on the level of King Piccolo or higher, is more powerful than Shenron.

I think there's a good chance Zamas doesn't even know about the regular Dragon Balls.

Immortal Zamas is the Zamas from Future Trunks' timeline. Black is not actually from Goku's timeline, but rather from slightly in the future, a future that was rendered an alternate timeline when Goku and friends went forward in time, after fighting present Zamas, found out Zamas was, in fact, behind everything, and then came back and killed present Zamas. In Black's timeline, they never did that last time travel, and after fighting Goku, he went to the future and became Black.

so GT is retconned or happens in another parallel universe?

Whilst I do like rogue god type stories however this Zamasu, Nigger Goku shit is dumb. I can't believe those characters have so many fans.

I'm glad to see a villain with this level of keikaku in Dragon Ball of all series and one that undoubtedly would stomp even Superman, but calm the fuck down. This kind of absolutely busted fucker could not have been beaten by anyone in this entire franchise if the Mafuba didn't become relevant again.

You can't believe edgy characters in anime have fans?

I have a bad feeling this fight is going to end in a completely unbelievable, unsatisfying manner, like the Broly fight.

Being an asshole that kill people doesn't automatically make you "edgy".

are Zamasu even edgy?
Zamasu, I must create peace by killin errybody. Seems more insane or retarded than edgy.

Nigger Goku, Same deal just with Goku's body. But may be classed as edgy coz of the excessive dark aura, dark energy, dark psionic blade, dark scythe stuff.

That little fucker in the OP gave goku a summon button and coincidentally that little fucker has the power to delete shit from existence

No but

Kinda does and aren't they the same person from different times or dimensions

Metroidfags

especially the Ridelyfag sub-fanbase from the Smash/Metroid cross-fandom

Ridley is only good for glorious hatefucking or rape with Samus.

4/v/

Retconned.
GT and everything tied in with GT is not canon anymore and is being replaced by Super since Super is made by Toriyama himself.

Nice to see I'm not the only thinking that Goku will press the button when shit gets real.

Dragon Ball was the only good thing, Z is too serious.

My personal stupid fucking theory is that Zeno has no power oter than administrative. We've been told about all the shit he's supposedly done, but we haven't seen him do shit yet.

On topic, GTA. The most unexpected punch hits the hardest.

slightly off topic.

all this discussion got me to download kai and a few of the movies on utorrent, but it crashed right in the middle of the downloads… will that fuck up the files and come across as a skip or something?

sorry for the dumb question.

Best advice.

First off, stop using utorrent, qbittorrent and deluge are way better clients. Now, I don't think it could fuck you files up, just restart the client and let it finish, but with another client.

guess I'll finish these up and switch to qbittorrent.

Never gave the program I torrented with much thought, but I figure you guys rarely lead me wrong with these sort of things.

oh, and thanks for the help.

utorrent has ads and a crypto-coin mining module, meaning they're "borrowing" your procesing power to get money, it's pretty shady stuff.

yeah, I definitely don't like the sound of that. I'd uninstall it now if some of the downloads weren't about to finish, as soon as they finish up it's gone though. I appreciate the heads up.

Fucking stopped reading right there.

Who is he?

King of all, there are 12 universes in total and he made them. He can basically make or delete shit from existence

the dragonball equivalent of The One Above All

Flip Flappers

Already been posted, but honestly Super Smash Bros. takes the prize. The guy who wrote the Subspace Emissary's World's Conquest single-handedly has more autism than any other entire fanbase combined.

If Zamas is allowed to fuse with an alternate version of himself, then Superman would have to be allowed to fuse with an alternate version of himself, like Ultraman. The fusion of Superman and Ultraman creates The Superman Thought Robot, the pure essence of Superman. He is the essence imagination, freedom, fiction, and life itself, and reaches out of the comic book to save you, the reader, in the real world, from mind controlling thought vampires, AKA the editors of DC comics.

I think he could stand up to Black Zamas.

It seems not to be canon anymore. I mean you could argue that it could still kinda happen in the future of Super, but it clearly isn't being thought of by the people making Super.

Plus, GT references Z's filler and the movies, which are totally not canon and make no sense. But if you really like the series you might have fun watching all that stuff anyway. I did.

Autism has many forms. High functioning autists can be people as ourselves, lolcows, or fucking genies. Tumblrtale, Minecraft and Sonic are autistic, but a different type of autistic than speedrunning.

I think OP meant autism in terms of like unhealthy dedication and compatency, like somebody who builds a 1:1 scale model of a city in minecraft or the a press super mario 64 guy, not autism as in cringy fanbases