Wow, this was pure shit

feminism and liberalism: the game. I expected Robespierre to be well received, but the SJW's prove themselves to be simpering liberal women after all. Its hilarious that they whine about all those bad things we're unconscious about in the videogame but then present themselves as Girondist proponents of "free will." What a complete waste of time, embedded sums up this shit-pile.

we dont need another thread about this game

ok, fuck you too

you're welcome

Stop making shit threads.

go play a better game, faggot

What part of Assassin's Creed: White Guilt III didn't tip you off to how insanely faggoty they became?
If I remember correctly Unity was the one where cunts flipped their collective flapjack tiddies because you couldn't play as a woman.
I assume this co-op shit was expressly made in response to the backlash of making their series into faggoty libcuck bullshit but wasn't enough of a shit show to please cunt's unpleasable fefes.

If feels like they are constantly just one game away from making one during WWII where Hitler has a piece of Eden, is a Templar and you play some fugly jewish woman who infiltrates his bunker and stabs him.

how about we change history instead

think user mentioned something on another thread about a spinoff where both The Axis and The Allies are templars

The best part was in response to that backlash, they added playable females to the next game. The SJW response? "You're just using female characters as lazy pandering! Stop oppressing women!"

They somehow realize they're being explicitly pandered to yet still get angry about it. You reap what you sow by pandering to these fucks.

absolute madman

the story is shit, but the gameplay is still fun.

:D

They constantly shit out games where you play as deluded autistic villains who think that they are doing everyone else a favor, what would you expect? If you still play ACshit for its gameplay only then I can sort of understand, but if you actually care for the story then it's your own fault.

all that needs to be said

This is the kind of shit that makes ribbitors and cuckchanners come here

What do you expect user? Liberals have nothing but fantasies. It's not like reality or facts are on their side kek.
IIRC protag bitch is a coalburner too. At least they made one thing realistic about liberal women.

Yeah gameplay is shit too. It's all handholding. Can't even fall off ledges or miss jumps for fucks sake.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

They gotta pander to their main audience user. Liberals love ntr and blacked.com. Theyre just giving the boys what they want

Fuck off mork

Can I play asscreed 2 without playing the first and understand what's going on? Because the first one is pretty damn boring.

Why use a computer voice for something set in the past, fucking retarded, is this the year 200X or what.

The second one is no better. Even with all the faggots going "muh Revelations!" "muh Brotherhood!" They were all insanely repetitive and mediocre games at best (and you had to excuse a lot of shit to even get to the "mediocre" status). The story in every single one feature's the most pozzed version of """history""" imaginable, including one where you help the fucking turks against Greek rebels after the fall of Constantinople and similar bullshit. The only one where you aren't an absolute cuck is Rogue, and that's because you literally play a "villain" that you're supposed to see as misguided.

Save your time, don't touch this franchise

I could believe it.

It is pretty common knowledge the game was trash user, and not just for the rhetoric or ideas in their dialogue and story.

Actually, he DOES have a piece of eden and he IS a templar, according to AC lore

Yes.

if you want more Ezio after AC2, then you can play the expansion pack set in Rome. If you want more parkour but don't like Ezio, play Black Flag.
Don't play any of the other games.

and this is why Ass Creed sucks dick. Give me a game where I can change the course of history.