How did Holla Forums celebrated Halloween this year?

How did Holla Forums celebrated Halloween this year?

I dressed up as someone happy this Halloween.

i got high and watched fishcenter live

I played videogames

Only got 10 people come to my door this year so eating candy while playing Vampire Savior on fightcade

I dressed up as the scarecrow I set out in my front yard, kept a sack of candy nearby, and pelted passersby with candy for a few hours. The latter couple spent possibly running from the police, I'm not sure. I ducked into a pub when I realized running around in that costume was drying my throat out as much as shoveling jolly ranchers was ruining any appreciation for them I might have had. Then I came back, threw up, and played Penumbra, Outlast, and Left 4 Dead 2 for a while.

I like that Pokémon Go meme

i went to work

kill yourself

Let's see.

Halloween sure is awesome.

Not vidya

I didn't do shit. I'm stuck at a university, and I have to write an essay tomorrow on a book I haven't started reading yet that's 380 pages long within 2 hours. it's 3 in the morning and my class is at 10 in the morning. I'm just about ready to give up. Anyone know how to kill yourself effectively with a belt?

I should have known this was gonna happen just like two years ago when I went dressed as Ness

I worked. Fucking stupid drunk kids are annoying as fuck goddamn.

okay Im out

Hung out with a friend for a bit and listened to The Spook EP.

leave

Classes, guilty gear and not much else.

In what way?

Strange use of words, user.

I didn't celebrate it at all but I did make wedding plans with my fiance

Blog posting is fucking gay

so edgy i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxDDD

White kids get full sized bars, spics get fun size, and niggers got raisins and candy corn.

Also

Obligatory sage

Priceless.

Nothing about that was remotely edgy. Kids these days are too carebear to understand historical humor.

I didn't, simply because I am not a dirty American.

This is some meta-bait right? Like bait so bad it's quality as bait becomes bait itself?

Who the fuck use the term AM for the U.S?

fuck off euro cuck

Are those plates or bowls?

I drank energy drinks and played fallout 4.

Drank pic related and played scary Doom wads.

You just know he's fucking the wife and the daughter.

people dont even know what they're "celebrating" anyway. they just know that they gotta buy all the candy and sugary jewish poison before the 31th of october.

at this point there is no american "celebration" that hasn't been reduced to petty consumerism, 4th of july? americans arent even free anymore, buy more pyrotechnics you stupid goy, halloween? excuse to get drunk and for kids to get cavities, christmas? its the ultimate in consumerist """celebrations""", gotta give those 599$ gifts! easter/valentines day? gotta buy all that chocolate, buy buy BUY.

hope you had a happy "buy beer & sugar"-day Holla Forums.

Celebrating cultural appropriation.

I took my kids trick-or-treating. I didn't wear a costume, because I couldn't be assed.

Stayed home, put headphones on high to submerge the doorbell, drew cryptids and played freedoom.
I was planning on buying sweets for kids but the only ones I saw were wearing masks or simple makeup. I did see a catgirl with a skeleton tail though, but she was an adult and probably going to a party.

i woke up called my mom to wish her a happy birthday and went to school for 9 hours. right now im playing with my cat and reading kyou no cerberus while drinking gin.
it was like 90fukbajillion degrees today, fuck this shit i miss the cold

you feeling ok there fam?

i mostly saw lazy people wearing swimsuits and bunny girl costumes. i put out a bunch of candy, so some stoner probably stole all of it.

This is rich coming from americucks

We and Hungary are last bastions of whiteness on this cucked continent.

V4 strong.

I sat out on the porch with my laptop and gave out candy in a costume.

My cousin (Polish) and her Husband (Slovak) have 2 babbies, a girl and a boy.
Both white and pure.
God bless them.

Let me guess, you always celebrate the pagan Christmas that has nothing to do with Christ whatsoever?

Babylon will fall. Yeshua is LORD.

Arabs celebrate christmas?

So many Slavbros in this thread, glad to see you here.

Imposters pls

Is his head supposed to look like a dick?

He's black.

Right, good point.

Why aren't Magyars laughing

i'm in arizona, so its mostly beaners and californians fleeing taxes we had some autistic muslim kid get arrested for trying to bomb city hall or something
pic related, its yuma.

Nephilim.

Well, at least he tried.
I only now realized I said christmas and not fucking halloween.

Nice try, yahweh. Enjoy your jews.

First time I did nothing fucking special for halloween, I'm so ready to fucking die now that halloween will forever be associated with having my teeth drilled for over a $1k.

you had a root canal then ate twice?

Yeah, was the first I've been able to eat real solid food in a week.

But then Halloween can be associated with being able to eat solid food again.

It was one hell of a night

at a price of over $1k
they still have to put a crown on, which will bring me up over $2k, and they're waiting 2 and a half fucking weeks to do it

stayed up all night having to watch over my grandma who's recovering from surgery… about 2 am she started hallucinating from the medication and talking to voices, she also started having chest pains, so every time I heard her I had to check on her to make sure she wasn't talking about her heart and it wasn't an emergency.

It has been one long night.

drank myself into an alcohol related coma. It was fun and I need more booze at the moment

went from work to see my mom, then slept till half past midnight
halloween is also my bday

The same thing I do every year when my friends don't do anything.

Watch the Halloween equivalent of Die Hard.

I didn't

I was the green dinosaur and my brother was the yellow chicken from Gang Beasts, I think like one person actually got it. Friday we drank a bottle of absinthe and then hit the bars, met a friend of ours who barely gets to come out anymore he's a project lead and also going to grad school, went back to his house after bar close and did god knows what, I'm pretty sure I lost a 12 pack of good beer. I was hungover until like 3 in the afternoon, my brother tripped on acid with his roommate and I hung out with them, and then we went to a Halloween party that sucked cocks, so we went back to the bar with our friends and went home at close. Sunday I spent doing homework and yesterday I handed out candy to kids trick or treating.

The Thing?

He meant the Cowboy Bebop movie dipshit. Did you actually read the post?

How?

Some friends came over, we got super high, then played mario party 4 then ended the night with fatal frame 3, Then when they left played some Yakuza 5. all in all, it was a good night.

Meh, the few refugees in Bulgaria are sorta stuck in the biggest bazaar place in Sofia. Weird thing is that the black ones are the nice ones. It's the Arab teens that are the rude fucks. Heck, even the old ones are already starting to bask in rakia in the middle of the day. This is just weird, man.

I woke up an hour ago laying on top of my controller with a giant pile of snickers wrappers all across the floor and the worst stomach ache I've had in years. All in all it was alright.

For what purpose?

For what purpose?
you're dumb.

I streamed a game called "The Survey" which is basically a P.T. inspired game where you wander around a house and activate clues and shit. Not really sure what the ending is, the game crashed on me last night when I was an hour and 7 minutes in.

I finally got to playing that copy I bought of The Evil Within for the PS Quadruple.
Holy hell does it frame-drop during open areas
Inside is fine but any time there's more than like 5 enemies coming for you or if you try rotating the camera more than usual it hits hard
also watched this

Watched a stream of Eternal Darkness because I'm a filthy casual who never finished it.

You have some pretty shit taste.

It was $20 pre-owned from FUCKING GAMESTOP what can I say?

Listening to webm related, eating a free donut, and playing Pacman. It's Halloween enough, right?

what are collective nouns faggot

Spent hours coding and writing up a stupid paper for the code, and then decided to watch a movie people suggested was in the horror genre. It was alright.

Over here in south c'arolina, we got 87 degrees, 16 over our average. It's expected to normalize in a few days, and it's been like everything just shifted a bit over.

Drew a nice warm bath, climbed in, took some blood thinners and slashed my wrists.

And then I woke up ;_;

I'd like to eat your sister's fish taco, if you know what I'm saying.

I passed out candy to kids. What else would I be doing? Playing video games?

I didn't do anything; whole street was dark when I left the house to head to work. Next to nobody celebrates in this fucking city anymore, so whatever, more video games.

Pretty much, yeah, I had to take my dogs for a car ride because of all the fire works going on last night (the bangs and pops freak them out), and the streets were empty aside from the odd kid group here or there. Interestingly enough though, there was more fireworks this year than there has been in the last 10 years combined. Like there was so much fireworks going on that the highway was blanketed in fucking smoke from all the whizzbangers and crackpoppers and the such.

And so I guess nobody is enforcing the fireworks bylaw, because there's simply too many fucking people lighting them off.

Ah, just the guy I was looking for… How did your night of handing out Japanese games that kids will never figure out how to run go?

i posted cute girls

I played MHG for four hours straight, talked to a friend for another couple of hours, then I watched the first two episodes of Re:Zero and didn't hate it.

I kept telling myself I would play a scary game, but it never happened.

Watched a jewtube video recommending free horror games and played a few. Pic related was pretty good.

Well that's surprising, I've never seen a black person IRL but oh well.

If I had the energy, I would do that. Other than Yume Nikki, what other games did you put on those?

WE WUZ AYYS N SHIEEEEEEET

By any chance was it Tatstopvideos

Enjoy hellfire, pantheist.

Slept because work made me exhausted

I got drunk off of 15 year old coffee liqueur.