Black Panther is such a flop, they had to shut it down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/MysteriousLucid/status/958483062567899136

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5atlanta.com/news/child-found-wandering-alone-in-clayton-county-gas-station
wsbtv.com/news/local/clayton-county/boy-with-special-needs-found-alone-walking-around-a-convenience-store-barefoot/580497142
news-daily.com/news/boy-discovered-alone-at-old-dixie-highway-gas-station-overnight/article_62419faf-2689-51f5-851c-24f9a526df83.html
realhistoryww.com
sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
archive.is/pfRkf
inverse.com/article/40800-black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-dc-fan-hacker-event
comicbook.com/marvel/2018/02/01/black-panther-dc-fans-rotten-tomatoes-sabotage-campaign/
indiewire.com/2018/02/dceu-fans-sabotage-black-panthers-rotten-tomatoe-score-1201924050/
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUKIN WHITEY

what its out already?

ooga booga bix nood

Fake

Are the review screenings even starting yet?

fucking racists

WE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

KKK paid reviews

This era of capeshit needs to end.

2018 seems great.

Can you stop posting this niptuck

Soygro

Trump did this.

link me pls

So that's why there's total silence about that movie.

Where the fuck have you been?

Why didn't this faggot make an archive? There isn't one saved. Jesus, what a fucking idiot.

Just see it and judge for yourselves. Whether it's good or bad is irrelevant: as a blockbuster, it only needs to be entertaining.

There is like nothing about movie for last 12h. They had premier and nothing about how this will be best movie ever. And there was shit load of hype about this movie.

no

Thats just funny though

Shameless self tag. Found one article that is 16h old:
GLOWING FIRST BLACK PANTHER REACTIONS SAY IT’S AMONG MARVEL’S BEST.

I know

That can't be real.

Fake or he is even more retarded than expected

I knew something was up when they started shilling how great it was over presales. If bandwagon appeal is all you have then it is probably going to blow.

This makes no sense though because every marvel movie has been shit, so how is this different.

Well you could always pirate it.

That could be shopped, and the trailer didn't look cringy, at least not worse than the usual Marvel crap. So I'll take it with a grain of salt.

It's released on January 26 in Dolby Theatre. February 16 for the rest of America.

And yes, $330ish million couldn't even buy you the fucking New York Yankees let alone starting a nation that will have much more than mud huts.

Honest opinion: if it weren't politically charged, I would actually be interested in an african superhero movie.

Niggers have a fair share of flaws, as do amerimutts, but there's always room for improvement if people work together under a common goal and with Christ. However in my book there's no place for propaganda pushing racial strife as activism.

It's legit
fox5atlanta.com/news/child-found-wandering-alone-in-clayton-county-gas-station

wew fucking lad

Darker colored shit.

This one is heavily politicized so it can't fail…. if it does the blame is immediately shifted from the garbage movie, to the ebil raycist consumers for not consuming a piece of shit movie that is openly hostile to white men who make up the largest part of these kind of cape shit movies.

if theater accepts welfare checks I think this could do well.

I don't think you can use a gibsmecard for anything other than food.

Wakanda is even more racist then Apartheid SA

Since yesterday I think.

you can't make this shit up

Wew the niggers are always retards.

Oh my god, there really are people who think they're going to go watch a documentary, aren't there…

As much as I want to believe, looks fake as shit.

Wonder Woman was such an overrated shitfest. And this is gonna be even moreso.

#AffirmativeScore

When I think about it, I think the thing that makes this suspicious is I see no real hype attached to the supposed sales.

Why are blacks so obsessed with being called royalty, kings, queens, etc.?

I NEVA FWEEZE

????

Because they are animals that think they are better than they actually are. They only care about a royal title because of the prestigious associations to boost themselves, while being unaware that being a member of royalty carries a great responsibilities with an emphasis on public image. I don't have it saved but there's the webm of a line of them saying AMMA KIN while one of them is wearing a Rugrats hoodie. That's a good summary of them.

Because their history is slavery and mud huts so its a coping mechanism.

Tried to upload the video for you but the file already exists here

For blacks even a pre-medieval monarchy would be a step forward. Most haven't evolved beyond chieftains.

Thank you.

No problem. We'z kinGUHz.

What is this from?

KANGZ

Most likely they wouldn't even develop coherent human language.

#woke

Kendrick Lamar produced the film's curated soundtrack, titled Black Panther: The Album, along with Top Dawg Entertainment founder Anthony Tiffith. Coogler chose Lamar for the project because his "artistic themes align with those we explore in the film." Lamar released the first single for the album, "All the Stars", in January 2018, in which he collaborated with fellow Top Dawg artist SZA.[117] A second song by Lamar with Jay Rock, Future and James Blake called "King's Dead" was released later in the month.[118] Black Panther: The Album is scheduled to be released on February 9, 2018.[2]

Really gets the noggin joggin

Exactly. If Africans were the equals or superior of whites their technological level would be the same or surpassed the whites when they landed in Africa for the first time. Would have been easy as hell to defend themselves.

Why is this movie even special? We’ve had niggers star in movies before, and there have been nigger superhero movies before.

Because this movie is going to end Trump and your little white supremacist reality. Times up, Nazi.

Asking for juice and chicken is pretty clear. But what does he get when asking for gorilla? Gorilla channel? Gorilla dildo? Gorilla woman aka black woman? I guess we'll never find out.

Harambe

Now I understand. He's asking for his father (who is likely a mythical figure for him like god)

is it alrready out yet?
did (((critics))) really give this a bad score? we all thought they wouldn't no matter how shit it turned out to be
they probably shut it down to avoid trolling until they get all the review scores
i doubt RT can gather them all so fast

Please tell me someone has an archive of the 6%.

if whites had not landed on Africa there'll be less nigger in the world
arabs for all they're failures had the good foresight to castrate their subhuman slaves so they wouldn't nog up the world

Truly, the greatest fault of white people was their generosity.

requesting a photoshop edit with a "Make Wakanda Great Again" cap on the Kang's head

We should do a campaign called #OpenBordersForWakanda

I want to believe, but it looks shooped.

Because it gives niggers the illusion of superiority.

I dont much care for colored folk.

Yeah. Considering how cinema is such a visual medium, from a purely aesthetic point negros are really hard on the eyes. And since they struggle to have the same amount of emotional empathy vs their white counterparts, I think this is part of the reason you can't find any good black actors in Hollywood. They simply lack the ability to emote convincingly.

yeah i mean it's their high intelligence that makes them completely autistic

Except there isn't. You're trying to make the niggers into something they are not, decent people.

PoCs takin ova! Whitebois on suicide watch! Ain't nuffin you do gon stop us now ✊✊✊
Either show yo suppo by watchin BP or get ran over by the train of PoC.

yeah i mean black folks should focus more on science and engineering so they realize their potential

Hah

If black twitter is anything to go by it might take off.

Any liberal arts college.

I half believe that they think Wakalanda is a real place in africa.

You mean "That's a KANGS morality nigguh" kang t'changkachangka.

The Soylent Grin is spreading, even the nogs aren't immune!

This shit isn't out for another 2 weeks and I'm already sick of hearing about it.

Then go do something else dumb faggot :)))))))))))))))))))

I believe Addio Africa

/thread/

It's fake.

Most don't take or those because it requires objective truth and the ability to take criticism. They reject both.

Tell us more about your proclivity towards beastiality.

False equivalence. Niggers are 30x more likely to commit violent crimes than whites. That's no where near a "fair share".

Americans are white Europeans, but Jews brought niggers and the Indian reservation is basically a zoo. It was inevitable that some fag like yourself fucked an animal and shit out a mutt.

Whites are the only people. Everything else is animal. Study nature and you'll see animals do not work together.

Christianity is only for whites. The bastard animals are not God's work. After a thousand years of cutting off Jews influence in white narions, Bishopfags made Rabbis honorary Christians because they knew Hebrew which gave Jews license to cuck church doctrine with spawned dominion theology and the Christain cuckology seen today.

No one cares about your view on activism or anything else for that matter. Nature is racist. Get onboard or GTFO, you slack jawed faggot.

because they are the complete opposite.

>if whites Jews had not landed on Africa there'll be less nigger in the world
fify niggershill

So it racist garbage that has no value. Stop spreading lies.

You can now join the tiny minority of subhuman cucks that give a shit about niggers and their nigger behavior.

Yeah, stacking them in mass graves. The only good nigger is a dead one.

Pathological narcissism and acute stupidity. They think having the title of king or queen will make humans actually respect them.

You mean they don't understand that Kings are respected because of the men they are and not the title itself.

No one is that stupid.

Niggers are. It's why they waste all the gibs they are given on bling, weave and rims. They think such ostentatious displays of wealth will make people believe they are wealthy and powerful. A nigger is a stupid animal.

THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT

How can you possibly square the fact that 1400's Africa was 100BC levels? 1,500 year development gap. No major works, no large sailing ships, no real use of the wheel.

Who cares? Did you invent the wheel?

Cracker

lol, this is generally the kind of response you get from them

They remained in almost complete isolation for more than 30,000 years.

Giving them a little too much credit, aren't we? 100 BC was Republican Rome, it was Athens, Sparta, it was 200 years after Alexander defeated the Persians and almost conquered India.

100 BC saw the rise and fall of great empires, battles where armies numbering in the hundreds of thousands clashed with each other. Niggers hadn't even invented the written word, the wheel or metallurgy, many of them were still struggling in creating fire.

Pre-historic Scottish Islands were more advanced than most African tribes were in the 1800's.

They literally went millennia.

1400's Africa was more like 12000BC levels.
The city of Argos in Greece has existed since 6000BC.

Göbekli Tepe 10 000 BC

I think user meant that the existence of Göbekli Tepe makes niggers look even more pathetic in comparison.

Do these retards not realize that the slavery of blacks by whites was a drop in the bucket compared to the Arab slave trade?
Do they even fucking know that people other than whites enslaved blacks? Do they even fucking know blacks enslaved blacks IN AFRICA?

There's also the little fact that slavery was abolished by whites and to this day still only something white countries keep outlawed.

What is stopping them from doing it now./ they receive free food all they would need to do is work together and build it right? Does whitey's mere existence stop them from advancing? If so then it never mattered if whitey showed up there or not.

big mistake

self identification

You mean white countries like Japan and Argentina?

Is the movie even out yet?

Julius Ceaser died in 44BC user come the fuck on.

Do they realise most people in the world have been slaves at some point? Do they realise, Britain, one of the biggest influences on the modern world, had to deal with Roman slavers, and Viking slavers, and could also be said to have been enslaving themselves for most of history, depending on how you feel about serfdom?

Based Ooga Booga

naw nigga u lyin btich muhfugga bix nood dem whitie cof bin dub ho muhfugga
WE WUZ KANGZ

only America and Europe ever outlawed it and saw it as a deplorable and evil thing thanks to Christian morality

Huge swaths of the world, Africa, the middle east, southern asia, etc have monster problems with sex trafficking, forced indentured servitude, wage slavery, debt bondage, and even still actual chattel slavery, and this is a direct result of the fact that none of these cultures ever really saw it as a problem and are just sucking up to the west for gibs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There’s about 14,000GB of JAV that disagree with you there.

post it

That's Holla Forums bullshit, both the spanish and the british partecipated in the slave trade without any need for the jews. You can't tell me that the owners of a few ships were the cause for using slave labor in the new world.

Hello Moshi.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here are some non-Fox sources, just for you.
wsbtv.com/news/local/clayton-county/boy-with-special-needs-found-alone-walking-around-a-convenience-store-barefoot/580497142
news-daily.com/news/boy-discovered-alone-at-old-dixie-highway-gas-station-overnight/article_62419faf-2689-51f5-851c-24f9a526df83.html
Stop spreading your genes.

Hello there Rabbi

And a reminder of how many times we got sick of your shit throughout history.

[citation needed]

Checked

Post abstract merchants

Your lies had an expiration date. Game over shlomo

Blacks really are animals.

Fresh Wiemar level Merchant

What's your point?

I think the point he's trying to make is that saying Africa was at 100BC tech levels is still far too generous.

The best parts of Africa are the ones that were colonized, this is what Africa looks like untouched by the white man.

No. By that time the rest of the world had already developed tons of tools and even very primitive forms of dentistry.

The thing is Arabs are much poorer than westerners(aside from people like princes and oil barons), so pissing and moaning about Arab slavers aren't going to get them any gibs. It's the same reason you never hear anyone complaining about slavery in Brazil even though that's where the majority of African slaves ended up.

The prase: "i've seen some shit" has never been more apropiate
Holy fuck, not even pajets are this disgusting i hope
I know they don't wash their hands after cleaning their butts with them and that at least once in their life they bate in cow dung as a rite of pasage but literally kissing bullshit is the one thing i've never imagine anyone ever doing

I like how the sheboon has to mouth along with the first couple kangz' lines so she can keep up.

They are. At least niggers just blow up a cow's asshole, they don't sell the piss as a drink.

They don't care. They're niggers. It's all about who got the gibs.

you skipped a 0 there and pressed 1 instead of 2
Peak nigger civilization was near somalia and when Portugese found them they had stone-age tools and economy built around selling their niglets to Arabs for everything else.

Spanish speaker here

1000 BC was the time of Babylon, Assyria and Egypt. The Great Pyramid has been standing for over 1500 years, and Assyria routinely fielded armies numbering into the hundreds of thousands.

Again, you're being too generous with the niggers. You'd have to go back to the period when humans were leaving the hunter-gatherer lifestyle behind to approximate the level of development niggers have been at for the past 20,000 years.

They have other uses for cow piss.

if he did then we know he's not black

AYO DAWG I PUT ONE O DEM WEELS IN A WEEL SO YOU CAN WATCH DEM SPIN!

So… How bout that Ethiopia?
No it's okay, researching African countries is hard, let's just generalize, that will fix everything.

To be fair if you buy land in africa for that money push out all niggers and keep them o7t then send white people there with some supplies a d tools youll have a ountry better then most of Africa in no time

This kind of delusional self-aggrandizement is my fetish. My favorite is the theory in pic related. I get a sensible chuckle every time i see it pop up

This is kind of true, though. Hugboxes make you soft, hurtboxes make you hard. Bongo doesn't need to learn to swim to catch fish or plant grain to eat because enough food walks around on two legs to keep him fed until he dies in tribal warfare the following week.

Ironically, they were privileged. Conditions were so good, they never had to get smart, invent farming, sturdy buildings, industry. They had to be good at three things, killing, running, and fucking.

smh tbh fam get woke

Do you guys know if it's possible to get the score from some app like it happened with soy wars?

This is tragedy-tier denial. I actually feel bad.

The Native Americans at least had standing cities. I think all of them were in South America for some reason though, not sure why.

Mississippians built actual cities too but they weren't as ridiculously grand as the Mayans or Aztecs.

Actually you're wrong. In South America you had the Incas, but in Central and North America there were the Mayans and the Aztecs that came after and exterminated the former.
There were also all kinds of more primitive tribes all over the Americas. In South America, the Incas only had the Andes, the lands at sea level were all populated by more savage tribes.

The guaranis for example were some of the tamer ones, but you had the Charruas who killed Solis (the guy who discovered the Río de la Plata) and then ate his grilled corpse. The Charruas were a nomadic tribe, while the Guaranis were semi-nomadic and had developed primitive agriculture.

Then you have the nomadic tribes that coexisted with the Incas like the Mapuches who were total parasites. They went into Argentina after it was already a country and they have the audacity to claim ownership to some lands. They have confirmed ties to the eternal Anglo.

WUZ

So what makes you think you can came back here for the fifth time /leftyfag/?

Damn, I completely forgot that Mexico and Central America weren't a part of South America.

REDDIT

lol

How deluded does a person need to be to think a luxury service that is pay to opt in is required to be used because of the color of your skin?

Can they fucking write anything without tacking on some retarded emojis after.

Redbull energy drinks count as food.

Jesus fucking christ, are you kidding me? That's so sad, that poor kid is stunted to the point of never being able to make it in life now. This actually made me feel sick, I really hope he gets better

Holy fuck.
realhistoryww.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm tired of capeshit, but I'd rather have that than Nigger Art Online.

Africans are truly the worst. They live in one of the most abundant places for minerals, farming, and raw goods. What do they do with it? Wait til whitey comes, then pretend you were working and revert to shit once whitey leaves you everything. Repeat with the chinks. Every other race except for the similar negroid abbos have done more impressive works. Always get a laugh at Eastern island and their statues and then looking at what niggers haven't done.

Hopefully, after Avengers 4, it will start to decline.

Castrating them wasn't good enough. It would have been better to simply exterminate them all.

Would they say the same thing if it was an all white cast?

They'd argue that wherever they live is "unbearably white" and that they're very used to living around people that don't look like them. Even though it's so bad living around whitey they never leave… really makes ya think.

So did the Native Americans and even they advanced further then Nigger, they even made wheels. I have to wonder why though, how did they managed that.

sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
Oh.

Didn't they migrate along the ice bridge? They should be more closely related to Russians than Africans, theorectically.

The deal with Africa, is that the continent's climate didn't require the need for humans to settle down. That's why the people who lived there really never advanced beyond mobile, nomadic tribes. That is also why every place north of Sub-Saharan Africa sprouted cities and technological advancement, because living in their regions of the world required weatherproof settlements to survive. So when the rest of the world showed up to Africa's door during colonial times, the Africans were completely blown out of the water in the global arms race. All they could do was fight among themselves and sell the prisoners of war as slaves for western technology. Because their entire culture revolved around not staying in one place, as nomadic tribes are, the idea of settling down and doing agriculture was culturally incompatible. It required a lot of western intervention for industrialized countries like South Africa to be possible on the continent. The hundreds of tribes still around still rely on western support for higher tech. Usually they get this illegally through selling ivory, and in some cases, elephant meat.

That's probably right, a lot of them had early Neanderthals genes and might have went from Northern Europe to Modern day Canada around that time. Which probably explains their similarities to early European cultures like France. Too bad they were isolated, I'm sure they would have been the western equivalent to Asians if the ice bridges didn't melt.

So you'd get Rhodesia?

I think the Anasazi built homes and Pueblo homes onto the ciffsides

I wonder what happened to them? Did they just lose their cities and turn into wandering tribes?

I was under the impression some of them looked like the Ainu or something.

archive.is/pfRkf

Because we wuz kangz

what about high def merchants?

JUICE CHICKEN! JUICE JUUUUUUUUUUICE! CHICKEN huff huff GORRILLA! GORILLA GOOOORILLLA!!! CHICLEN CKICKEN GORILLA JUICE!

THE RUSSIAN HACKERS DID IT AGAIN

ayo white devil, we wuz da romans!

Come on m8, i don't disagree but 1, 3, and 5 are all from clearly biased sources. You're not going to convince those who don'already believe with those.

But it actually 100% correct.

Any archive of Rottentomatoes itself? I really want to believe this.

It's weird how the movie will be released in 4 days but so far we got no reviews. Marvel tend to show the reviews 1-2 weeks before the movie is released.

WOW SO #WOKE

user the highest of Native American cultures never made it out of the bronze age.

That's not how BC works.

HUH?!?

shocking

Why the fuck again with the racemixing?
Who comes up with this shit? It's ahistorical, and even if sub-saharan africans had been a thing, it would be a huge stretch to portray a family like that.
I want to know, is it a White British male or female behind portraying White women as nothing but fuckmeat for blacks?

It was an old white women that did it, there was a lot of backlash and the video got removed from the bbc's youtube channel.

Legitimately can't tell if nigger nigging or some serious MK-type shit.

No there were a large number of North American cities much live the South and Central American ones but those civilizations had all collapsed before Europeans ever got here due to either warfare, environmentally driven famine, allergy buildup of their food supply, or for other reasons.

That's true but some of them had a damn nice sort of bronze age going on though. I mean I'd be up for this kind of civilization if it had electricity and video games and dropped the massive amount of human sacrifice.

Its Harambe's son duh

This is… I… Are we actually changing the world order?

just seems like an average nigger to me

hey winston, how's it hangin?

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

Now they claim they got "hacked" lol

inverse.com/article/40800-black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-dc-fan-hacker-event

comicbook.com/marvel/2018/02/01/black-panther-dc-fans-rotten-tomatoes-sabotage-campaign/

indiewire.com/2018/02/dceu-fans-sabotage-black-panthers-rotten-tomatoe-score-1201924050/

Surprised it isn't evil white Russians

Reminder to downvote on IMDb

don't they realize users can't review the movie yet?it's critics only until the movie releases worldwide. and the TLJ critic score was never "hacked". this movie is just terrible.

Literally none of that matters, what matters is constructing a narrative. Perception of reality becomes reality.

kill yourself nigger LOL

don't you see?

the only solution is letting millions of niggers to settle in europe, north america,and australia and wait for a few tens of thousands of years for evolution to give the first results.
easy, 'innit?

they cant even ape human language

Don't you get it, user? Romans built those majestic structures because they were cold and some people got sick. Africans have always lived in paradise and are just as happy as can be so that's why they still live in primitive huts. So simple :^)

Abos are even worse than niggers.

Brain uses a lot of chemical energy, blacks evolved in a place where muscles and size mattered more than brains, while proto human hominids FLED the African hellhole, blacks ancestors stayed, they had to compete with the ferocious rhinoceros, the cunning gorilla and the mischievous lion, so they became man-beasts.

Aboriginals have always been an starved , rabid race, that means shit since the negro is much more dangerous due to their IMMENSE physical fortitude.

kino

We'd have to separate them from the existing culture. Also, the cold isn't anywhere near as harsh as it used to be. Antarctica would be a better bet.

Not cold enough. Send them to Pluto. With no sweaters!

He still has a chance if they take him away from his parents ASAP. One of the kids my mom had to work with was kept in a room by his parents for the first six years of his life and the only time they interacted with him was to feed him and to blow marijuana fumes in his face, so he never learned to speak. According to my mom he was able to speak normally by age 15.

Normally for a 15 year old that is.

Someone send this to Boogayega.

You monster

Only 6% racist

Both whites and blacks did come from some common ancestor way, way back in the fucking day, but the reason whites' ancestors evolved higher intelligence and understanding beyond that of blacks' ancestors was largely due to climate, as different populations of that common ancestor split and went to different geographic locations. It isn't the whole story, but it is a large part of it: moving north and living in a cold climate was a selection pressure partially responsible for forcing our ancestors to think long term and plan ahead for winter. Humans most likely started out in some environment that didn't require thinking about storing food or saving up; humans do not hibernate and they are too large/do not have the instincts to bury large amounts of seeds and nuts and come back to them later. Getting off topic though.

Point is, having to think long term increased our intelligence and cognitive abilities. In Africa that isn't the case; you need something, you wander out into the bush and get it, come back. That's it. You don't have to worry about anything, living life is day to day for an African with absolutely no thought to the future. There are modern studies on African societies today that actually lack vocabulary words for future tense of verbs. Many Africans are literally incapable of thinking past tomorrow. Having to plan ahead for winter caused us to become analytical about things, to think and understand.

Read a fucking book, the Aztecs conquered the Toltecs not Mayans.

The source of this quote, if anybody else is interested: psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Not it's not.
Same thing than the Russian steppes or North America.
African were largely nomadic war-bands rapping and pillaging everywhere they found someone else which kept their population low and didn't allow for any kind of technical advancement past stone age craftsmanship.
Now the mongol empire lucked out in the sense they managed to rape and pillage areas that had sedentary people living on the world development axis ("silk road" axis) where exchanges were happening and civilization were thriving. As a result they got better warmachine and technicians to pillage even more all across (until it eventually collapsed on itself and the people living in the remote areas the mongols couldn't easily access, IE western Europe, quickly took over the planet leadership).

In africa case that cycle of nomadic rape & pillage hordes took the ultimate form of the Zulu "empire" (warbands put together), while whites colons were already there and is EXTREMELY WELL DOCUMENTED by witnesses. Well was. In books written in Afrikaans which are all getting destroyed… by the very same Zulu descendants…

He'll still get welfare user. He wont turn out much different than his peer group.

wrong, sweetie.

Muslims! see privateer "Surcouf".

But yeah most transport ship were owned by jewish traders, so both.

this doesn't explain why Romans and Greeks did so much better than the native tribes in Minnesota and Canada though

You ever seen how much an injun drinks? They can't actually get cold.

Where the fuck did I say it was because of cold? The areas empty of human civilizations are directly linked to the lifestyle of the natives.
If your lifestyle is nomadism, rape and pillage (West African, North American Indians, mongols hordes, arguably the arabs) it doesn't leave any room for civilization to rise out of the ashes until a more advanced civilization that you couldn't rape and pillage for largely geographic reasons, comes around and take over "your" land…

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MONKEYS

No no.. I say we encourage this. I say we let them believe that they are so advanced and magical that they could build the most advanced city in the world if they only gathered up all their money and goods and just left America to go build in Africa. Also, have them renounce their citizenship while they're at it. At the very least, we'll lose some niggers, and that's going to be good for America.

I find it strange how nogs are going ape shit over a fictional movie. What the fuck do they gain out of this? Nothing, nothing about their history or culture, just fantasy about some uber racist kingdom. Now that I think of it, it makes sense, since they live in a fantasy world believing they are world builders and that the world owns them for some reason.

Funny thing is, I don't see Mexican's going ape shit with Hollywood's recent movies based off Dia De Los Muertos(Book of Life & CoCo). Shit most I talked to enjoyed the fucking movies because it thought them something about their culture that they lost since living in America.

You're seeing the world through liberal scope, lefty might led you to believe all sub-humans poc are almost equal but it's quite the opposite, nignog is in a way different league in terms of violent and stupidity in comparison to other shades of brown.

t. kike

WTF?

How can all niggers be Kings and Queens when royal blood makes like .0001%< of a nation's people

clearly rottentomatoes has been hacked by racists to hide it's 90%+ score

MMMMMMMM

You know that kid who pretends that his real parents were spies, or other really important people because they don’t want to face the truth that their mom was a methhead and daddy was her father-pimp. Well that is basically the whole we waz kangz mentality on the racial level.

Where do you think ghetto kids' successful redemption stories come from? The DEA sends their agents over to fuck your methead mom and saves your bloodline.

yall mudda fuckas betta start respectan us righ naw!

You mean, normally by white standards or by basketball-american standards?

Therea are, or rather were, good black actors. Just a very small number who were genuinly talented enough to make it big, without being forced down the throat of the audience.

Have you seen what nig do to extract greatness and magic from albinos? They eat them.
They
DO.
That's how fucking stupid they are.