Look at this

Look at this.
LOOK
at this fucking clusterfuck.

Aren't there only two Kingdom Hearts game? What the fuck happened?

Assassin's Creed has more games than Final Fantasy

It's a straight line, all the extra bits are just telling you of the updated versions and collections said updated versions appear in.

I know they think it's pronounced 'key,' but it's actually the Greek letter 'chi.' Japs are fuckin retarded.

so should i play these in chronological order, or release order

Not quite, there's 365 and then chain of memories right below it

Not true, you're excluding spin offs.

Release order, otherwise you'll be confused by retcons that haven't happened yet.

Release with the Final Mix versions taking priority.

My apologies, I guess.

So after KH1 I need to play 2 then Re Chain?
Or first Re Chain and then 2?
Or do I need to play both GBA and PS2 versions with KH2 in between?

Not really that confusing. It's just that the stories they tell are pretty fluff. I hope they do a lot more with the disney characters instead of them being stuck in their own worlds, usually retelling their movie stories in game form. That was my major complaint with Kingdom Hearts 2.

K1FM->Re:COM->KH2 Final Mix -> 358 days -> Birth By Sleep Final Mix -> Re Coded -> 3D

Here's the order.

KH 1 FM
KH Re: Chain
KH 2 FM
KH 358
KH BBS
KH: Coded
KH 3D
KH 0.2

Or just get the HD collections when they come out on PS4. Seriously, they have all the games necessary to the plot along with final mix versions and the shittier games are turned into movies so you can skip their tedious gameplay. The only exception is Re: Chain of Memories, they should have turned that into a movie too because fuck card battle systems.

Haha, no.

True enough.

Maybe if they focused on making KH3 instead of side stories and spin-offs, there would be less of a clusterfuck and I could actually get into the series.

Don't play Coded it's pointless and it fucking sucks

My favorite vidya IP has more games.

Do you REALLY want your favorite ip to go through that?

Kingdom Hearts Chi doesn't matter
all non-final-mix games don't matter

To play the whole series for all its content that matters you have to play

5 games total. The ones crossed out don't matter, the circles are just collections of the games

Also, 2.8 will completely explain Chi's story.

If chain doesn't matter, why did they bother to remake it on ps2?

My favourite IP has probably twice the amount of games. I still want more. And I keep getting more.

Didn't some user explain that you only need to play 1.5, 2.5 and then 3?

Pretty much, though you probably need 2.8 too since it includes 0.2.

all those point number games why?

Cool factor

Things might have gotten a little bit out of hand.

Is this satire?

I wasn't aware KH even had that much games already

guess now we know why FFXV took a fucking decade

They are far beyond it.

Fuck you the card battle system was the shit

Chain does matter, but you only need to play it once because RE is not a remix or story change.

Hol up, so like there is difference between vanilla and remix versions beyond some gameplay shit like better combat or more enemies, but story differences as well?

Yeah it has different endings and a few extra cutscenes

Here's something else for you then. Polite sage for off-topic.

Daily reminder

7 numbers
1 + 1.5 + 2 + 2.5 + 2.8 + 0.2 + 3 = 13

darn it

I own a ps4 and a ps3. What do I buy to play them in proper order. Or is that even possible?

You wait until 2.8 releases on PS4 then if you don't already have 1.5 and 2.5 on PS3 get those on PS4 because they're rereleasing those on it.

Never change.

You probably think MGS's plot is convoluted too.

This is what happens when you let a character designer write and direct a story.

What I don't get is how people have shit enough taste to enjoy Tetsuya's asspull plotlines.

I dont think you know what the word convoluted means

Its time.

Might as well say EA only made 2 madden games past gen 5.

*Fag factor

This is what happens when you let that kid who wanted Goku in Smash Bros and who went on Deviantart make games.

well, do you get it?

13 what now!?!?

inches in your mom

Nigger, with this franchise we are entering territory even those neck deep in the autism spectrum are having difficulty keeping up. It's a complete clusterfuck, I'd hazard and call it experimental in terms of narrative, that's how out there it is.

2.8 is coming out soon so the shills are hard at work.

U wot nigger
2.8 has DDD HD in it. It's four games total once KH3 comes out, or just wait until KH3.5 final ultra HD remix special edition ultimate

No, no fuck off.
He did not plan this.
He can't have.

Actually it's three. 1.5+2.5 is one game coming out in March, then 2.8, then 3.

Reminder all this started because of Nomura's nostalgia from his days working on ff7, and his despair at having ff13 stolen from him by an autist
Pic related was even supposed to be the main character

He always had it in the back of his mind since the first game with the bonus ending cut scene.whether or not he's making it up as he goes along is a different story

Well that's new to me. Have a .webm, then.

And here's my ass only ever having played the first one. Hazus Shite Christy, the mouse cannot be contained.

Sure it doesn't…

The card battle system wasn't shit, It was the boss fights that were, specifically Captain Hook and his RNG filled fuckfest.

The RE:COM final boss was really good.

pixie is fuckbait

i mean i want to hold her and pat her head gently

HO LEE SHIT
THIS SHIT AIN'T FUCKING HARD AND I'VE ONLY PLAYED 4 OF THE GAMES

Just play the first game and forget all the others exist.

i like to think that you perceive everything as a classical japanese painting

Kingdom Hearts is the biggest wasted potential in all of gaming.
I remember being a kid in the early 2000s when Disney was a lot better than they are today. I remember watching Toon Disney and seeing all kinds of shit about Kingdom Hearts and going to Disneyland and seeing all kinds of Kingdom Hearts merchandise and all the hype Disney was trying to generate for this series was incredible. I remember playing it for the PS1 for the first time and its definitely a nostalgic experience Playing it again recently its not as good as I remembered, though

Recently I pirated KH 3D for the 3DS and it was shit

fuck I obviously meant PS2. Sage for doublepost

Not really, but I suppose I can see what you mean because the games only make use of such a small amount of it's potential through extra bosses.

I meant wasted potential as a franchise itself.

That's not even that bad.

persona was a mistake

It honestly wouldn't be surprising if there was a port. In fact, didn't even think that was a typo.

Megaten is way easier to understand

Megaten 1-2, SMT 1-4, Strange Journey, If, possibly NINE

1-5, some unimportant fightan game shit and Q

First game on the Saturn, Soul Hackers, and the Raidou games

1-2

1-2

The rest aren't worth mentioning. Shit like Majin Tensei, Last Bible and Demikids have been for years, and Maken X and Catherine are completely unrelated to the franchise.

SMT was already spinning off shit long, long before Persona.

That's surprising, I had no idea there was any sort of relation, haven't played it in years though.

WAT

More like during persona 3.

Some of DLCs were released as stand alone mini-games, I guess he counted them too.

When did this happen? Ventus is hiding and healing in Sora, Aqua is trapped in the realm of darkness, and Master Xehanort possessed Terra and they became Xehanort after losing their memories and then the idiot got his heart removed to make a Nobody and a Heartless.

I don't think MegaTen is comparable given it's not all one continuous story, like Kingdom Hearts is (I think, only played the first one ages ago so I wouldn't actually know.)

There's no relation, it was just using the same Kaneko artstyle and borrowed from SMTs aesthetics

Nope. Majin Tensei, Devil Summoner, and Last Bible were already around before Persona. Atlus has been milking SMT spinoffs since 1993.

LOOK AT THIS CLUSTERFUCK

He's referring to Master Eraqus, the only one strong enough to stop Xehanort's plans. And I'm not talking about "Oh he just went to the shadow realm and fhe power of the heart will revive him." No, Eraqus is straight up dead.

theres way more than 15 FF games you newfag

But user, it is pronounced "key"

No one cares about Nomura´s Kingdom Zippers.

KH1 was good, but althought KH2 wasnt shit, it was the beginning of the end.

KH3 will be shitty, and its gonna be a clusterfuck of autism.

I'm keeping this for future enjoyment. Nothing better on the net than a thoroughly autistic retelling of every single detail of a convoluted animu plot for us all to mock with impunity

Shame I wasn't there. This is fun

SIMPLE

AND DARKNESS

I'm still alive
And still waiting

I was there the time you posted the summary, autism like that should be rewarded
Buuuuut, like i told you once before

Put your autism to good use and play and do metal gear next.

The legacy collection is just over 20 dollars pal, the games arent even that long, With the exception of 5 which took me 90 hours to beat, i know you can do it.

Xion will become real and your waifu if you do

Ah right.

Only 3 and 4. P2 and 2.2 are high points of SMT.

Fine then, we'll talk here

Xemnas is a lazy fucker who has a keyblade but doesn't use it

It's not a quran though

sure it ain't

The books in the picture from the manga are as follows

How do we know you arent just lying to us infidels. We see right through you Mohammed

Fuck off with this kind of shit.

Which one do you choose?

Japanese, ive already seen enough western autism

May I recommend reddit, or 4chan?

possible

Nice bombs you've got there

Alright, those dubs caught me

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught, now what is the next step of your masterplan?

mismanagement

Creating zombies

Hurry up.

If pic related is anything to go by we can expect three soon, right?