Kingdom Hearts

Where Disney, Final Fantasy, and Japanese Autism have the world's kinkiest orgy.

I'm still mad that there's another re-release and that it didn't happen sooner. I don't know anything about KH outside of maybe 1 and 2 and the last thread. I was tempted to buy 1.5 and 2.5 Remix for PS3, except for basically the same price, I could get the two on PS4 which has a much nicer controller. Fuck you Squeenix, release shit faster.

laughinganimegirl.jpg

laughinganimegirl.jpg

Ah yeah. Considering the other facts of 2.8 and it's release date, im gonna assume placeholder date.
if not this shit is gonna get REAL confusing

How else am I supposed to play Ace Combat 7?

There is another thread
Either way asking here too:
After KH1 do I need to play 2 then Re Chain?
Or first Re Chain and then 2?
Or do I need to play both GBA and PS2 versions with KH2 in between?

Re: Chain is a direct sequel to the first game, both in the story and in release order. both the original GB version and the Remake for PS2 have virtually the same content, besides the PS2 having full 3D environments and voice acting during the castle oblivion sections. I will never be used to both Sora's and Riku's VAs hitting puberty like a truck.

Here's the games in order of release (roughly)

KH
KH Re:chain of memories*
KHII
KH 358/2 days
KH Birth By Sleep
KH Re:coded*
KH 3D:Dream Drop Distance
KH X(key)*
KH 2.8 (coming soon)
KH III

Any game with an asterisk is not strictly required as it provides minimal plot and/or any major plot that happens gets explained in the other games. I played KHII without even knowing Chain of Memories existed until 3 years later and the plot was self-contained. It's nice to play them in release order but not required and the gameplay is the weirdest and least desirable in the skippable games as well (with KH X being a shitty mobile app and KH re:coded being a shitty mobile app ported to DS). You can get away with skipping over them, especially coded (fuck that game) but if it turns out you like the series, you should check them out.

Thanks a bunch

Do they expect you to beat Lingering Will legitimately? I finally got with an infinite combo trick, but holy shit. Eventually he just spams that Desperation combo, while locking out your commands before and after almost every time.

The most dangerous part is if he locks your commands, then you're fucked, if you avoid that, it''s not that hard.

You can't avoid the attack that just locks your attack or item/magic commands though.

Aqua is a slut

What?
Also he's easy as fuck even on Critical, Sora's overpowered as all hell once you've got the right stuff and learn how Lingering Will fights. I once beat him using only finishers with Negative Combo and Fenrir.

The only hard super bosses in the series are in BBS and DDD, and the DDD one was only hard if you didn't take any Balloon skills because evading the rage mode activation is purely luck based and could break Once More.

Eternal reminder

Ithink you can't, you can brake it, though, I just forgot how. I do know there are 2 different variants.

Nah.

Yeah he's not hard as long as you take any Balloon skills because he takes an absolutely ludicrous amount of damage from them to the point of triviality.

Even with Balloon Skills, he is pretty easy. You just require patience and dodging, but the same is true about all the super bosses, difference is, Julius don't really have anything that hard to dodge and he is pretty predictable, even more than any other super boss.

Didn't chain of memories introduce Namine? I remember playing KH2 for the first time not knowing who the fuck she was.

Coded isn't important at fucking all.

Yes. She was being used to overwrite Kairi in Sora's memory in order to… Do something. Didn't finish Chain so I don't know.

His rage mode activation is terrible though. I've lost several times on Proud mode thanks to the stupid RNG, when I block, dodge or fly around like a tard.

In fact I'd say DDD probably has the most RNG like that out of any of the KH games, it's no wonder why they locked Critical Mode for NG+ only; trying to beat it at Level 1 has tested my frustration more than any of the other games have, I think to this day I still haven't finished Riku's final fights, and I remember vividly Xemnas testing my patience to its breaking point with how he gains permanent hyper armor in one stage of the fight.

Oragnization 13 was obsessed with trying to use Sora to gather hearts for them. This involved a handful of retarded plans desperately trying to control him or use his power.

It took until the later half of KH2 for them to realize they should just throw Heartless at him.

Sounds like something to do with Xion? Or something. Fuck if I understand this series.

Yeah and even when she was there nothing is mentioned other than "she has control of Sora's memories". Which is literally explained in the tutorial of KHII.

Fuck.

Sort of. Namine couldn't finish fixing Sora because of her and Roxas.

That fucking reminds me, why didn't Sora stop using his fucking Keyblade? He could've easily just used spells or gotten a fucking sword. He doesn't NEED the keyblade, it's convenient, but he could just use it to unlock the worlds instead of fighting.

Thanks for reminding me of when videogame commercials were good

Sora needs the Keyblade to use magic, and Heartless just regenerate if a Keyblade isn't involved and releases their hearts.

Then what's the point of every character who fights without a keyblade?

Well they regenerate somewhere else so it solves the immediate problem of survival if not the root.

Organization 13 is composed of idiots. They all feared being turned to Dusk…and didn't check to see if Xemas could actually do it.

A fully completed 358/2 sees that Roxas was the main one doing all the work around there with occasional help from Axel and Xion.

Actually he can use Magic just fine without Magic. Waaaay back in Kingdom Hearts, When Riku taken the keyblade, you could still use Magic spells alongside Beast and that weak fucking wooden sword.

We all know that you're joking, user.

So far you can play all the games in one way or the other on PC.

Ah right. Still, it wouldn't kill them permanently, or release their hearts without letting the Organization take them.

You know for all that posturing I really wish that fight had literally been an example of "my friends are my power". Sora can only shoot out support magic while Donald and Goofy have to do most of the work. I know that the way Kingdom Hearts plays it wouldn't work correctly but still, what could have been~

You can avoid both abilities, though it is very difficult. The ability where he pulls out a bow and fires shots that seal your command menu is bullshit because he does it three times in rapid succession and teleports to the best spot to do so as well. The sister ability that locks either attacks or magic commands can be avoided if you can dodge out of the way in time, but he makes barriers that inhibit your ability to do so.

I have narrowly avoided both attacks before, but sometimes it pisses him off into doing it again immediately out of spite.

When it comes to having your commands locked it prompts a minigame similar to Luxord's on your command menu. However you can still move around like normal, and the roulette gets slower as time progresses (wait too long though and it will damage you). I usually opt to fly around the arena avoiding his attacks until it gets slow enough to negate.

That being said this ability and the other one that seals either magic or melee are responsible for about 90% of my losses to LW.

I imagine just because it is more sustainable to have a puppet doing its work willingly. Since their last ditch effort to throw Heartless at Sora didn't work out in the end anyways.

That being said Sora isn't a terribly complex character. They could have just stayed in the backround; seeding worlds with heartless for Sora to come in and save the day.
Oh wait that was the plot of BBS. Ha.

jesus christ how many years has it been? and how far along has this series even gone? they can't even barely get past 3 last I checked.

They've been doing spinoff after rerelease after spinoff.

We're not at 3 yet. We're at 2.8 The Final Chapter Prologue (actual title).

That hurts man

If only his save could be used in the Final Mix version

Seriously. I would kill for that, too bad I lack the autism to do it myself.

Xion best waifu. Aqua and Kairi are for normalfags.

Dark hair and light eyes are my weak point. Stories of martyrdom as well. So Xion is a shoe-in.

Aqua is sweet and demure, but totally vanilla. She's good wife material in that sense.

I legitimately feel bad for Kairi getting NTR'ed by Sora and Riku.

Lastly: I just really want to hate-fuck Larxene.

LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG
;_;

You niggers ruin everything, I swear.

Not like the KH fanbase is any good

KH was ruined the moment they added two female characters to balance out the forty eight homosexual men.

On the other hand they literally purged one girl out of existence in her one game, so they're at least aware of their mistakes.

Hi fujoshi

well this was shit, I got to the fucking colisseum on hercules world before I quit, does it get any better?

It picks up after Tarzan's world. So you stopped a little early. Though if you're finding the combat boring it's not going to get any better in the first game.

THIS COMMERCIAL MADE BE FEEL CHILLS WHEN I WAS A KID.

I WISH I COULD BE 12 AGAIN

The million dollar question anons, will Sora ever use his hood, ever?

Better question, will Donald ever unzip his hat?

in order to be able to control Sora. thats why she was rewriting his shit.
also most of the people in castle oblivion were trying to betray Xemnas. I think

No, only Larxene and Marluxia were. Axel was sent there to kill them. Zexion and the Axe guy were under suspicions too, but the Riku side of the story shows they were loyal to him, but they were killed by Riku.

The original plan was Organization XIII was like "hey let's use this one girl to brainwash Sora and make him do our dirty work" but Marluxia and Larxene were like "hey what if instead of brainwashing him to do what Xemnas wants we brainwash him to do what we want and stage a coup?"

Namine has been a plot device with a vagina since day one and her character has never been developed more than "Boohoo I control Sora's memories and this makes me sad"

Well, if you read into it what they were REALLY looking for is the secret room that Ventus is locked up in but they never did find it so it's a moot point.

I own 4 PS4's and a PS3.3 Theta extend 38DD Memories 2.0

I found a plot hole.
If Xemnas doesn't have memories of being Xehanort, why would he look for Ven's room? In fact, why would he look for Ven in the first place when he is in an useless state right now? Also, why was Ven locked up in the first place?

Yeah that hat has always triggered me. Single most superfluous squenix zipper I can name.

He has feeling he needs to find something in that room, but doesn't quite know what, same with Aqua's room in Hollow Bastion. Also Xehanort randomly highjacks him as well, which I'm sure doesn't help with his confusion.

As for why Ventus was locked up it was just so he was safe while Aqua went to the proverbial store. Then she was gone for 10 years

Larxene and Marluxia were considered traitors all but publicly
Although 358 reveals it was because Marluxia didn't trust Xemnas as far as his girly arms could throw him Rightfully so
The others had accidents so Saix could take over the organization later (Zexion, Vexen and Leaxeus' ranking was enough that Zexion was basically 2nd in command by his demise, while the other 2 and Xaldin were loyal to him because Ienzo) though this fell apart when Axel went rogue

Xemans, being placed with the incredibly annoying trait of being amnesiatic not only from being a nobody, but the nobody of a guy who is constantly fighting for control of his body as well, can remember things being important but probably couldn't remember *why* they were important. Remember that Xemnas does refer to Aqua's armor as being his "friend" (video related) but he probably can't remember everything about her, ditto for Kingdom Hearts as well which he was trying to get for the wrong reason. Ventus being not only Terra's friend but Xehanort's test subject for the X-blade made it so both considered it important to get to him, though Xemnas doesn't know for sure why.

Oh and Ventus was locked up because his heart got shattered so he was basically an empty shell, with his heart currently chilling inside Sora's (this is why Sora can hold a keyblade at all and why Roxas looks like Ventus because there was conveniently an empty shell with no heart but will and soul lying around, so basically nobody but before nobodies existed). So, Aqua being the good girl she is, makes sure no one can fuck with or rape her shota friend and puts him in the middle of a labyrinth that destroys the memories of everyone that enters, a failsafe taught to her by Eraqus.

Basically it's convoluted as fuck but what isn't anymore.

But it doesn't destroy their memories, they just get lost in it, see the other organization members or even Riku. The memory thing was all Namine, including Donald, Goofy and Jiminy.

Imagine if instead of Final Fantasy, it was SMT.

It seems somewhat vague because all Eraqus said was anyone that entered would be "lost to oblivion" I could imagine it just being a labyrinth that's impossible to get out of once you're in but the idea of a labyrinth that actively destroys your mind while you're in the process of exploring it seems deadlier and a better defense system in my opinion.

It could also be said that Castle oblivion lets you do wacky stuff with memories that even Namine shouldn't be able to do such as
because Namine has the ability to manipulate the memory of the Riku replica, but didn't make him. And Xion was made from some of Sora's (and presumably ambient Ventus's?) memories, but Namine didn't make her, she popped into existence because science man did something or other.

imagine if instead of final fantasy and disney, it was 100% OC

Actually, Best was a siphon for Roxas' power created by Vexen to take his powers so that the true nobody would have a work related accident, all planned before the CoM incident. Her using her connection to Roxas to also take Sora's power became a net bonus, but also caused her heart to become overburdened, resulting in the erratic transforms throughout the game, and ending when Xemnas decides to actually do something

Imagine if it was fine with a hard T and the non-OC Disney and FF characters ever mattered to the overall plot. Imagine if they weren't so watered down and FFT characters were present.

Why are you here? Do you enjoy talking with perverts when you aren't one? Why don't you go mingle with your own?

She was an empty vessel to be filled with memories since the beginning so the planning that went into her creation was heavily related to Castle Oblivion even though the events there hadn't transpired yet, and why she doesn't develop a face or anything until after Sora's memories leak into her.
Those started happening before Sora was even in Castle Oblivion, assuming you are talking about how Xion looks different depending on the person looking at her? Because that's explained as her being a faceless puppet at first, which slowly gave birth to the idea of personality after Sora's memories were plugged in, her being a construct of memories however, means that a person looking at Xion can see 1. A hooded puppet (Saix and Axel at first) 2. The personality that developed (Xion the qt) 3. Sora (Xemnas) 4. Ventus (Xigbar and presumably the other founders but they all died). Her final boss transformation are because of the "overload" so to speak.

This is of course assuming we are going off the information given in game and not the non-canon manga which while cute and develop characters, I don't consider relevant.

If that's the case, I don't know why Xion tapping into Sora's memories would lead them to consider the No.i project a failure

What?