Bastard Bonds

Didn't play this until now because reasons. Anyone here gave it a proper shot?
Also, limited ganimuchi thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1xD8-YRw6U5eHyb2l8egUajGoGjgmD5eXfqAuGp6dfYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone?

This is furry tier, don't you have containment board for your kind? Fuck off to there.

Always nice talking to neo Holla Forums, and thanks for giving me excuse to bump. Also:

An SRPG with base management, the ability to recruit any monster (besides bosses) in the game, several unique companions, and around 40 hours of content.
You also get to be a necromancer.

I only visit Holla Forums and all you degenerates do is only shit this place up.

Too bad. Holla Forums shitposts were at least funny

I will never understand how anti-furries function when absolutely everything in the entire goddamn universe is seen as furry to them.

Well too be fair captain gerbear is pretty furry on his FA account. but this game is mildly lewd at worst. The problem is gerbear's women are all bulky and powerlifter so they're not attractive and moe like Holla Forums likes them. The men are fucking drop dead gorgeous on the other hand.

Oh shut up, you niggers get EVERY OTHER GAME to yourselves. 99% of games don't even let you enjoy the company of men, and 99% out of the ones that do are shit or only allow it in token amounts. Now, finally, a faggot gets off his ass and makes a remotely quality faggot game specifically for other faggots to enjoy and rather than just let us have our one nice thing all you people can do is whine because you can't enjoy it as much as a loli VN. Welcome to the feels.

And this game isn't even exclusively degenerate. It doesn't even leave you out. There's women in it too. You can play it as a 100% heterosexual, clothed man or woman. Nor does it cater to neoliberal nonsense or try to shove (((tolerance))) down your throat. In fact many of the characters speak badly of fags.

/rant

With that out of the way I'm finding myself having trouble making progress in the game. I'm stuck on manpower because all the stronghold requirements jump from like 2000 to around 16000 with absolutely zero middle ground. I can't figure out how to get through any of the gates or the meatuses. Many other areas I can't make progress in because I'm missing an item or something. I don't want spoilers but can you give me any specific catalyst location I should run off to?

Played it for a couple hours a month or two ago. Was too RNG-based for my like, but it gets a good amount of variety once you get into it.

Never heard of this because deluge of shitty games these days, is there a story in this game?

RPGCodex says it's apparently really good, but I still haven't gotten around to playing the demo.

I'm surprised how there are still no images or videos of how lewd you can get in the game.

What's your favorite Bond film?

Moonraker. I liked Jaws a lot.

Played when it came out by chance. I enjoyed it. Customization is awesome. Didn't realize it was baras in prison until midway through. Around my 4th character I managed to max out my band with maxed out merchants/healers/etc.

I enjoyed it, haven't gotten true ending yet. Custom sprite accessibility is also awesome. It's also possible to have a team of nothing but naked chicks but it's hard as fuck considering what the real focus is for.

I missed most of the lewd shit first few rounds, only because I hardly use the premade recruitable companions. Like hell that I'm going to replace my 1shot gaint demon for a chance of a special scene.

Also alignments matter, makes risk worth it to the point that there's no reason not to.

Manpower is fucking weird. I actually had to look that shit up. In fact, I had tabs specifically for this game cause there was so much shit to do and missed.

I don't remember the details, but Lawful only uses the highest labor stat, Chaos second highest, and Netural is all three squared. Yeah. I usually had three real fighters and one laborer with me when I went out, and whenever they leveled up I just stat dumped them. Focus on getting the Stamina Trait in Labor on a few of them. If a character has high stats on fighting and defense, getting this trait won't take long at all.

I say try to venture north of the island as much as possible. You should be able to map up most of the left side of the island without any baring.

For the gates, all I'm going to say is hire a blacksmith, and be sure that before upgrading higher, at least have another version of that same weapon. The gates are optional, but gives you goodies when you find out how they work.

They're really not. t. Rosaline and Borgnina

This really. docs.google.com/document/d/1xD8-YRw6U5eHyb2l8egUajGoGjgmD5eXfqAuGp6dfYc

Wait, the game is about prison faggotry?

Think grimrock meets serpent in the staglands. With bara.

I think OP has the wrong board, >>>/tg/ is that way.

From what I recall you choose what crime you were sent to the island for. Buggery, rape, murder, being innocent, indecency, whatever it is you want.

Is it gay if you're into bara in the way as in it's the type of body you dream about becoming and want to play as?

Bara is gay no matter what.

No. Unless you also start wanting to suck another manly man's dick.

Yeah, and it comes with perks, changes in alignment and initial companions.

It's just that there are bara out there. Watching your every move. Occasionally even calling you a jabroniand offering to oil up.and no, being gay degenerate is not mandatory
On the bright side you also got tamable monstergirls.

Can you fug them?

You have my attention.

Is there a mac version? Hey, at least I'm the target demographic. ;)

Is it that hard to at least try to be entertaining?

Nice Rance man.
Guess I should give the game a shot now. Can I build brawlers/monks/hand to hand fighters?

are there cute girls

Not mine and I usually go more spooky. And yes you can.

Some of them. hope you like implied fug and fade to black, though

No homo.

(checked)
Yes.

Could be worse. Could be a touched buggerer

user if you have to ask it…
Honestly though if you want validation as long as you aren't spanking it to big hairy men then you should be fine.
I understand your feels though, unrealistic Bara bodytype would be fucking fantastic

What this game are about?

So far the game is pretty fun but basic. I'm taking issue with the fact characters cannot block one another from moving through their tile though.

stay pleb then