YandereDev

He did it again!

You already did this thread.

really?

I feel like he's justt rying to see how cancerous he can be at this point. Like seriously, fucking undertale? Sage because fuck yandev threads, we don't need more news about this cuck on the board.

You're all surprised why? Cuckdev had a god damn undertale game mode where you played as the funny skeleton in serious mode within a month of the game's release

This is just blatant plagiarism, it's not even that good. I don't even care though. God why am I even typing this

Someone's gonna have to make another yandere game that isn't cucked, aren't they?

Yandere sim will never be finished.

HA,HAHA FUCKING EPIC DUDE LMAO XDDD, REMEMBER THAT SHITTY VIDEO YANDEREDEV HAS UNLISTED LIKE ~20 DAYS AGO WHICH IN THE END HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SURPRISE? REMEMBER THAT DUMB UNDERTALE EASTER EGG WHERE YOU PLAY AS [generic pun skeleton man], BOY DOES YANDEREDEV LOVE SHITTY MIDGET SKELETONS THAT HAS CANCER BECAUSE GAME THEORY SAID SO, HWO FUCKING E P I C WOULD IT BE TO HAVE A SHITTY EASTER EGG ON TOP OF SHITTY EASSTER EGGS AND STUPID REFERENCE AND MAYMAYS THAT ARE SO F U C K I N G EP PPCIPCICCICICXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEIBEIBIENIENEIEIENINEIENEI AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HA ! H A H! !H AH!! FUCKING FUNNY

There are so many features unanswered and so many fucking cuts around the corner for a game that doesn't even have a release date. Instead of optimizing the actual game you add in completely crap anime/10 stupid fucking AESTHETICS that do not fit, instead of having L O D S (A THING IN VIDEOGAMES) or low poly characters, lower image resolution BECAUSE HOLY FUCK WHY DO YOU HAVE DUPLICATES OF PNG GARBAGE A THOUSAND TIMES instead to solve that problem instead you have bright PINK AND BLUE fucking characters!
WHY is the OPENWORLD CRAP still in the builds? why is a stupid meme minigame better than ACTUAL game?
why does it has actual mechanics and gameplay totally NOT stolen that surpasses tHE ORIGINAL FUCKING """""""SOCIAL"""""""""" "STEALTH""""""""""" GAME
YOU COULD EVEN ARGUE THE FUCKING TOTALLY NOT MARIO, YANDERE MEMEMEMEEE SIXTYU FOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR IS A BETTER GAME THAN THE ORIINGAL GA M E !!!!!!!!!!

L A T E 2 0 1 7

There hasn't been reason to care about yandev since
Everything else is mere shitposting at this point.

Can somebody make a webm of this? I want to see how bad it is but I don't want to give him the views for the 11% fiasco

i stopped following yandev after his infamous cuck post here

what bullshit has he done lately?
whats this 11% thing?

you're not him

this post is too clean

Reminder

man if i ever become a super faggot just kill me

Well… Time to take you out behind the shed then.

Remember the poll that lead up to him censoring the skirt inventory despite the fact only 11% had umbrage with it, which then resulted in him having that autist fit here

Personally I don't blame him leaving. I'm just pissed that he went against his principles for 11% of a poll because they were "vocal". How thin skinned can you be.

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!
You never fooled me!!

Why do people care so much about Undertale? Never really understood it, I'm sure its a fine game but what sets it apart from other indie RPG games?

people wanted to fug the goat

"non-traditional" battle system
"""""good""""" characterisation

it upsets autists, that alone makes it worth a look

He's no different than a hysterical twitter cunt. He wanted attention and he was too dumb to ignore shitposters and trolls. Now he hangs out on Twitch because everyone sucks his dick, even after Twitch itself banned his game without a reason and fucked him in the ass.

Nothing new here

I just wanted to hug goatmom.

To be fair, it wasn't banter after a while, there was legitimate shitposting like that took up most of the threads. It's hard to have a full on conversation or get ideas and what not when there are some persistent autists who just sage bomb and ban evade to sage bomb more.

But in the end fuck him anyway, he sold out his principles, and I can't accept a man who claims he won't bend and breaks entirely

Stop making these threads, holy fuck.

will he ever be back?

I'm convinced its yancuck himself making these threads

Who else would?

You can still just filter/ignore the particularly flagrant shitposting.
The tools exist, people just need to learn to use them.

Not after 11% of the poll won.
We must let go, there is no hope to be found in the future of yandere sim.

The reason "pandering to Holla Forums" never works is because Holla Forums is full of encyclopedia dramatica shitposters who burn bridges every time someone who isn't socially retarded does something that isn't "Holla Forums-approved"

If it is, why is Mark not doing what he said he'd do?

I don't know why Holla Forums devs are such cucks. I've been posting about my game regularly on this board and got shat on every time, but the positive response from 4-5 anons at a time always kept me warm and motivated to work further.

If mean comments on the internet is enough to make you quit working on your creation, clearly you're not motivated or passionate about videogames enough.

The way you pander to Holla Forums is by making a good fucking game and not be an SJW.

The problem with that is that any amount of modesty will get you called an SJW at some point. YanDev wasn't being an SJW, he's just plain retarded.

Too bad everyone is divided on what a good game is and what it means to be an SJW.

No, that's pretty clear cut.

52 PERCENT TO LEAVE THE EU
89 PERCENT DOESN'T KEEP PANTIES

You don't really quite understand how shitposting works. You ignore one guy but if he's full on autistic he'll just change his ip, generate new ids and keep going.

Not to mention there's also dudes that will do it just to join in, which just creates even more shit and by the end of it it becomes less about constructive criticism and more about people bitching about shitposters as more people shitpost. It's a rolling ball of shit

I don't think you should pander to Holla Forums, you should stay your conviction. Why fucking buckle on 11% of a vocal minority over a panty shot while saying "Well panty shots are a legitimate part of the game." when being mad about Twitch banning him

Explain, please.

THIS CAN'T BE REAL
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I wish Phil Collins were here to show us the light.

I don't follow him often, details?

Honestly, the last time I mentioned my game in agdg thread people blasted their ass off about the fact that I was going to release it on Steam.

The autism is pretty intense, plenty enough to knock off any discussion about the concepts that I tried to bounce off of the public on here.

Same

In short, a person who goes at extreme lengths to make sure nothing is what they deem "offensive".

That's pretty much my point yeah, it's very hard to filter something like that.

What's the next big autist attracting game going to be like?

What game? If you don't mind, i'm just curious.

Maybe if we play some Genesis he'll come to us.

He has no reason to be sympathized when he had so many different ways to leave. Don't defend the faggot.

The problem is that people who browse Holla Forums non-stop tend to not be as well adjusted and more insecure about their "Holla Forums identity", as far as I can tell.

Hello Reddit

I'm not defending him for how he left. The only thing I defending is the fact he even left at all. He's still a piece of shit for how he left and for the fact he forgone his convictions before doing so

You can still think Griffith's a piece of shit for the eclipse and still know vaguely why he did it.

Thanks, what a faggot.

its hard not to if you want to point out that youre upset over something so insignificant

i like the music

Don't act like Holla Forums never had an Undertale general for several months.

Holla Forums also had a kikedev general for a while

Don't act like it wasn't cancer after the first week or so

While it is his own game, why ignore 89% of the votes on a poll he chose to do to see what people think

oh shit im sorry

muh ease of programming and realism
in reality it's most likely just less work for him to spaghetti code

even though half the thread had given a suitable replacement to the original system that kept the panties

Sorry for what?
Our daddies taught us not to be ashamed of our cancer, specially since it's such a massive tumor and all.

i see that
daddy gave you good advice

Yeah, I see that. Your daddy gave you good advice.

Sometimes, I post so hard, I kill the thread.

It gets bigger when i pull it off

Ego probably gets to people. I respected YandereDev for making significant progress at the time when he started out in 2014, but it's hard look past the fact that he spent so much time replying to emails and ignoring people telling him to make a new email account or something, the fact that the game has loads of pointless updates devoted to easter eggs, the fact that the game has a bunch of pointless features with no real direction or potential further use, wanting to switch genres from a stealth game to a beat em up with an "open world" in it, and the game as a whole still looks and feels underdeveloped despite being 2 years old now.

Maybe I'll give it a shot eventually if it even gets released, but I don't expect much even though the game was "made with Holla Forums" in mind.

How is it easier to show panties?
He had to add that extra skirt for thw 11%. That gave him work, though minimal.

Filiorum. A cyberpunkish multiplayer FPS.

Recreates skill-based movement used in Quake/Source for the purpose of enabling multiple gamemodes. The ones I really, really want to add are The Hidden, defuse modes and Trouble and Terrorist Town - obviously rebranded and made less autistic.

I'm currently mostly worldbuilding and trying to make bhop feel good between writing lore and sketching out level layouts.

Source is dying, Garry's Mod is dying, and there's an amazing amount of fun to be had with the gamemodes that Garry's Mod currently offers sans the fucking autism present in them.

You haven't lived if you haven't played original The Hidden. VIdeo related, although yeah yeah SeaNanners etc. This is the only video of the gameplay that I managed to find that wasn't blurry as fuck.

I'm sorry, I'd go more indepth about it but I'm just passing out, it's 6:00 AM here in Hungary.

Sorry I meant "how is it harder"

is your game popular?
not trying to be mean, user

wait till the popularity gets to your head and you have redditors lining up to suck your dick.

mhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well my daddy taught me a few things too like how not to kill the thread by getting mark to approve of your shitposting, instead of getting banned

Lord if I fucking knew, but that's what the master of unoptimised spaghetti code said.

Would you show me?

i'd be glad happy to

Will you show me?

Shit, I remember playing that with some friends at a lan party back in 08 or so.

I'm not nearly autistic enough to pretend like people liking my game equals people liking me.

truuuuuuuuuuuuu

anyway toriel best tbh as confirmed by phil collins
embed related

ego seems to be the most reasonable conclusion to come to. A lot of western indie devs have a problem with it. I follow a lot of Japanese developers online, and they are extremely humble people. A lot of them like undertale, and I can see why they do. They like the music, some of the story stuff, and the game play. Nothing I can really outright disagree with as much of it is well done in undertale. That said, they seem very dedicated to their games first and foremost. They share when they have something cool, commentate on what they're working on throughout the day, and this continues until the game is out.

nah Asriel best confirmed by Collins himself in this song smh fam

here's hoping you never will be that autistic

good luck with your game

Thanks, user.

then again you're a faggoat so of course you prefere the homosexual genesis

oy vey the goyim found out I'm a shill working directly for Gabriel

go back to voting for remain like your cucked overlord

IT'S ANODDA SHOAH

I wonder how some devs manage to be humble and how others just lose their shit. I guess like you say they're dedicated to their games first, and don't really want to be the next big star even if it happens naturally.

power trips are quite a rush

It was despite what you redditfags want to believe

and thats why you get cucked every time

It's the socializing aspect. I see it on twitter with the Japanese devs. They will say "thank you" for you praising their work, and often you'll see questions asking how you do X technique in Y engine or them share how they achieved something cool with the engine available. At the end of the day they seem to know the exact kind of game they want to make.

Looking at case examples of ego melt downs, yandev and notch, they never really had a plan. Yandev has no confidence in his direction, so he chose a thousand directions and didn't stick to a single one, and instead leans on the only things that give him positive feed back - what I think we all want at the end of the day. Notch did the same.

This is a camera trick the creator of this game created in UE4. It allows for a nice portrait system and he's currently making expressions for it, which is built on a previous technology he implemented which allowed on-the-fly reskinning and color shifting of actors. Many people praised him, saying it's great and never once did I see anyone offer any advice on the direction of the game, just excitement and support and what's being done. I may only speak English, but even I feel my expression of support from a land half-way-across the world has that bit of value to encourage the creator to continue working hard.

It wouldn't surprise me if they see their own games on 2ch being discussed and shit on as we might do here, but they keep on doing what works for them, because at the end of the day it's their game.

also, when he showed off the light blue-white color scheme for the player character, I commented saying it looked like Rem from Re:Zero, asking if it was incidental. He made another skin for Ram saying he accidentally did that, but decided to make a complete set.

Eventually some popular content creators start to feel like they are fucking invincible, stop appreciating the praise they get, and start taking it for granted. The enjoyment of praise is like a drug that a person will inevitably become numb to. They want more and more of it, until constant stimulation becomes a necessity just to function. It is best to be enjoyed in moderation or, for those with addictive personalities like me, completely avoided.

Critics are good, but fans are flattering pieces of shit. That's what I think.
Praise can be encouraging, but milking it dry is bad for your ego.

Reminder

Came into this thread expecting cancer and while there is some, I also came across some cool insights. Thanks for sharing this.

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

As a complete novice in c++ with formal education, I will give my opinion.

What is a switch statement?

This looks like a cluster fuck and I'm not completely confident in know what's going on, but I bet you could do some kind of switch for this or at least just seperate them out instead of making this big unnessecary mess.

Has this man heard of || before?

I no clue what is going on here, but I bet that's because of how bad it's fucking written. There are no functions, are there?

threadly reminder that this failure got bullied off of halfchan twice, bullied off of reddit once and now bullied off of here once. he has slunk back and tried to ingratiate himself and sift for ideas through reddit and halfchan, so he most likely will be back here.

SAGE YANKIKE THREADS
HIDE YANKIKE THREADS
REPORT YANKIKE THREADS

It's funny because it was more or less the same situation in Meta Monday threads. There were lots of shitposters and retards carrying on like idiots, and Mark chose to focus on those and shitposting himself while ignoring all the legit criticism. Yet here he is calling out someone for acting the same way.
Will he ever learn?

So is this game now officially just youtube clickbait meme garbage?

What a shame. I was kinda hoping it was going to be good.

You know what offends me the most about this shit?
It's not that he copied Undertale, no, that's already dumb enough.

It's that this is an exact 1:1 duplicate of the sans fight. Same attacks, same order, same patterns, same attack dodging gimmick, even the music has the same hooks. There's homage, and then there's straight-up plagiarism.

I'm autistic enough to recognize that the nature of the sans fight was significant. The intense difficulty spike, the way he broke the game's own rules by dodging and attacking on your turns, these gameplay elements were by design. Cuck-dev doesn't understand this shit, he's just throwing it in for the sake of a meme.