WHY ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

NIGGER LAWYER FUCKING TRIGGERED ME
Turn on TV
Go to DVR section
Start watching Tucker Carlson
Fake smiling and lying Nigger ape lawyer Monique Pressley tries to re-write history and tries to shove beliefs down our throats that only benefit the room-temperature IQ North American Hairless Apes and not the rest of the population of the U.S.
I get triggered and repeatedly yell, "NIGGER!" while pointing at the TV
Turn TV off in frustration
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
moniquepressley.com/about-monique/
Monique Pressley is a skilled trial attorney, television legal analyst/contributor, crisis manager, radio host, noted speaker, adjunct law professor, certified leadership trainer and ordained minister.
She has appeared on numerous national and international news networks, including ABC News, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, Al Jazeera America, and Arise News, and appears regularly as a legal analyst on NewsOne Now with Roland Martin on TV One. Monique’s work has also been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, USA Today, The Legal Times, Essence Magazine, and Jet Magazine, among others.
She hosts the radio show, Breathe Through It with Monique Pressley, a webcast listened to weekdays around the world.
Monique is principal of The Pressley Firm PLLC. Based in the DC Metropolitan area, her firm specializes in complex civil litigation, crisis management and communications, and new business incorporation and development.
Originally from Galveston, Texas, Monique received her B.A. from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas and her law degree from Howard University School of Law in Washington, DC. She previously served as a Senior Assistant Attorney General for the District of Columbia Office of the Attorney General where she was responsible for the defense of the city’s mayor and agencies in civil litigation matters.
Monique was an adjunct professor at Howard University School of Law for five years where she taught Trial Advocacy and coached the award winning Trial Advocacy Moot Court Team. Prior to law school, Monique served on the U. S. Congressional staffs of Rep. Jack Brooks and Rep. Charlie Wilson.
She is also sought-after speaker, bringing her “Be The Boss” entrepreneurship seminar and other messages of empowerment to thousands across the country.
My apologies for a shitty thread, but goddamn, this monkey triggered the fuck out of me and I'm still pissed.
My apologies for no webm, as it is just too big to put in here.

All urls found in this thread:

moniquepressley.com/about-monique/

John Green
John Green

VIDEO WARNING - TRIGGER ALERT

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

sage

John Murphy
John Murphy

You are suffering from negro fatigue user, a true epidemic of the current age.

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

San Antonio
As a Texan I cannot apologize enough for San Antonio and Fort Worth/Dallas.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

(((KIKE)))

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

(((SHILL)))

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

(((YOU)))

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

(checked)
I watched the same fucking program last night user she is just another fucking smug ass she boon that really had no good answer for Tuckers points.
You could turn her ass upside down with all the AA gibs she got in order to slide through and be promoted to all the shit she shows on her work history.
Another study in kang nigger education and achivements.

Fuck off

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

That smug smile. She out right wants to destroy the white race and Tucker whines like a little boy about being fair and nice and not racist.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

Slide this thread

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

contempt for niggers placed in positions where they don't belong
I'd reconsider life at this point

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

Why, Abraham?

Carter Long
Carter Long

I'm a black guy and I'm offended.
There, I'm honest with you.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Good point.
but, fuck you anyway.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

t. man of abrahamic origin

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Are you one of Bannon's (((Alt-Right))) crew?

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

NIGGER LAWYER FUCKING TRIGGERED ME
So the Jew's agitprop created in you the emotional reaction they hoped it would?
Well done, pat yourself on the back, 10/10 perfect sheep.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

I'm a mutt with black blood. So I'm black. Not a single drop of kike blood though. I just don't want my whole "race" blamed on because kikes hire liberals.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

She misrepresents the past, esp. the past 50 years. That's a LONG time.

50+ years of affirmative action. Why didn't we celebrate that in 2014? The news media was silent about it. But a.a. esp. for blacks started back in 1964. Not only you, but your parents, suffered from this program.

And now this she-boon, in the "talented tenth" of the black population that has gotten so much handed to them, smiles and says they blacks discriminated against then too. So that the gravy train for those and other like her, blacks who can fit into society but are just sort of low quality mediocrities that we're forced to carry and put up with, continues.

No, they were getting positive discrimination in their favor, and they still couldn't hack it. It's time to take off their training wheels and make them compete without extra help.

At the same time, lots of black men not in the "talented tenth" get no a.a. and no nothing other than prison. They should get help to have decent lives, not to impregnate women, not to be passed thru school they don't understand, but some sort of trade they can do for a career to become useful self supporting citizens.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Reported for spam.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Reported for reporting those guys.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Well, I do my part. I won't hire niggers and fuck them over every chance I get. The trick is just do do it in a manner that their ape brains don't even understand they are getting fucked.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Same user. Feels good man. I deprived a kike of an extremely lucrative contract in favor of a white family man. Boycott and financially undermine non-whites wherever possible.

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

Same user, I always leave negative reviews on non-white uber drivers. If they get enough negative stars they are removed with no warning.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Hot damn I have to say Monique Pressley go girl the fight is strong but is true is when the shit hits the fan the bitches get angry and she keeps her cool love you girl damn damn damn

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Fucking leftypol shill
KYS

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

There, I'm honest with you.

If you were the main Kang and you were told you had 6 months to clean Black society of all its niggers (all racial groups have them, whites too), would you do it? Could you find enough like-minded Black men to help you with your task?

Looks like the Khazarians were responsible for importing African slaves to America and they have continued to corrupt the Black race, they might even be corrupting you right now, if you are shilling.

Calling for a slide is fucking lame, you are no Mike Tyson.

Colton Green
Colton Green

You forgot Austin, I will go ahead and apologize for Austin.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

apologizing
Fuck off back to Canada

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

My apologies for no webm, as it is just too big to put in here.
Twelve minutes is nothing with VP9 and a 16MB filesize limit. Otherwise, you can embed hooktube now.

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

oh…
forgot about hooktube
no idea about VP9

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

fuck it.
Killing self.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

200% nigger

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit