THQ Nordic just bought all of Novalogics assets

FUCKING RAD
JOINT OPS SEQUEL WHEN?
dsogaming.com/news/thq-nordic-now-owns-all-of-novalogics-franchises-delta-force-comanche-f-22-joint-ops/

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Joint_Operations:_Typhoon_Rising.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot

That's all well and good, and they hired a lot of people from various defunct studios, as well as buying every IP they could, but has anyone ever questioned what they're actually doing? Every game they've released or is upcoming isn't terribly great.

I want to believe, but I just see the failure looming.

Just like THQ themselves back when they first started.

The only thing I know they released ever since the acquisitions has been rereleases of previous games.

OH SHIT
Holla Forums ops when?

If the Darksiders re-releases were actually good I could get my hopes up. But of course not, these are the same fucks that have been holding on to Neighbours from Hell for at least 5 years now.

They did a pretty good job updating Red Faction: Guerilla what with getting rid of gfwl adding an fov slider, a couple of new wrecking crew maps, & fixing the dead multiplayer so you can join mid match instead of waiting in the lobby until the match finishes.
The only thing I see coming from this is possibly a wider release of their games on GOG or console ports like Black Hawk Down getting a re-release.

Also Rad-Ops when?

I have said it before but I will never buy a game from these fucking turds for bringing back the thq name.

Its better then having these things sit in limbo lets hope revival of tacticool action.

FUCKING RADICAL!
Nothing will come of this.

Right now they seem to be focusing on IPs from a previous acquisition, making sequels to long dead games, like AquaNox and Spellforce.

No game will ever reach the level of tacticool JOps has.

hopefully that includes stalker someday

Checked

That's not the wurm faggot is it?

It was.

Are we radposting now?

Maybe

FUCKING RADICAL.

If we're going to get a new Delta Force or Joint Ops game, we should make our interest clear, perhaps emails?

Those dubs say yes.

My main concern is how much they'll make it like Battlefield and how much less guns there will be, imfdb.org/wiki/Joint_Operations:_Typhoon_Rising.

Good times.

No the wurm faggot was nik

It is amazing to me how players are able to move about freely and fire their weapons from the inside of a vehicle but in arma 3 such actions are completely impossible.

As good as Joint Os is, I'm more interested in some of the other Novalogic Titles.
Like Tachyon: The Fringe for instance.
What else has Novalogic done?

You can also load jeeps, bikes and tanks with some glitching into transport helicopters and drive out whenever you wish.

Comanche and Delta Force ware pretty good.

shit nigga, dropping sticky loads on dirty foreigners was so fun

Bump

sort of echos when Codemasters tried to reinvent Operation Flashpoint as a low-budget Battlefield clone for consoles

Personally I'd rather they do something like what Worms W.M.D. supposedly did where they basically just took the code from Worms Armageddon & built on top of it to take advantage of modern hardware, add a bunch of new shit on top of the original shit & create a new game.

they are also releasing HD version of games, like Titan Quest and Nexus: Jupiter Incident

I thought THQ went under after Saints Row4?

They did before Saints Row 4. Nordic Games just rebranded itself, probably for people know THQ, and maybe because they also bought many of THQ's franchises.

Ah okay. Thanks for the info user

I played the delta force games when I was little, never played joint force, tell me that this has singleplayer missions or good bots. Please tell me.

When I can consult with the rest of the team to see if it is possible to try and give the board another shot in the arm.

Eh, forget it, apparently I can't find a single joint ops download on any torrent site. Weird.

what does this mean

There is no need as the developers have released it as freeware.
>>>/radcorp/12

Sounds a bit sketchy, why aren't there any news of the developers releasing that pack for free, and why can the game still be bought then?

Yes it does sound skechy. It worked perfectly fine for me and I assume everyone else who downloaded it. One possible explaintion for the lack of news, the developers released it as they were closing down and forgot about the store. Or figured that sales were low enough that it was not worth having it only up for sale.

It's an MP only game and you need a legitimate CD key to make an account with them.

People wanted so many different mods that It just became a fucking hassle to even try to get on because we essentially split the small community into those who actually cared enough to mod and those that just wanted something they could pickup and play.

The largest split was because some faggots wanted to play on evolve and not on game ranger even though evolve was garbage. As for mods there ware only two and there ware quickly dropped after a weekend or two, and then everyone just played Holla Forumsmod when it got made.

kill yourselves

oh and yeah, jops whenever it's fucking ready alright

I remember using GameRanger as a VLAN and running a dedicated server session. I also there is single player content, bots and training missions.

They didn't restrict LAN because they didn't think about it at the time but they did it for the later releases like Delta Force Xtreme.

The SP isn't really good since it's just the MP coop missions which are meant for more than one player and the training missions.