What is the point?

What is the point?

I just don't get it. I can't see any reason to go on. Nothing goes right. What is the point, anons?

I'm sorry for bringing my emo autism here. I just couldn't stop myself from being an emo litte faggot. Please forgive me.

You're the master of your own universe. Now quit being such an tremendous faggot and be a force of change. You can start improving your life by lurking 2 years before posting a shitty thread.

It's fun and I wanna see what happens next.

You're absolutely right OP. And suicide is actually quite easy (assuming you're white). I recommend attacking the state and claiming Holla Forums inspired you.

We go on so that our children may discover the meaning of life many generations from now. Hate to sound like a /cbts/ LARPer, but we are the last stand against the degradation and enslavement of humanity by satanic zionist aristocrats. Of course, if our world is overrun with subhumans, humanity is going nowhere.

Cringe.

Good reply.

Stop.

Waaaaaaahhh my defeatism and post modernism

I HAVE THE POWER

No blackpills here, friend. Just me being depressed. I try so hard to make a difference, to do something to help our people, but nothing changes. I don't know what to do.

I'll stop now. I shouldn't have made this thread.

Have you tried taking a break ? Go to the beach, go look at the full moon. Walk amongst your people, go have a pint of beer and Worry about purse snatching niggers to chase after and curb stomp

Maybe you should adopt a new religion. Such as the worship of 1488. :)

When you've lost everything, you're free to do anything.

Always remember this: there's always more useful things you can be doing besides dying. Like joining (((their ranks))) and removing all the kosher from the inside out. Remember what Kaczynsky said: Hit them where it hurts, and go for the head. Maybe we can even hear about the Rothschilds on the 6 o'clock news.

Of courseā€¦ I don't mean doing anything "stupid" of course and throwing your life away. I suggest going the way of Erik Prince. Utilizing corporate and political power to cause the largest effect. Become The Soros of The Right. Play them at their own kosher games.

From my perspective we're doing better than at any point in the past 70 years, I'm done with the blackpills.

You need destiny? Alright..

Our Enemy has the annihilation of billions planned soon. The rest will be enslaved until, after 100 or more years, will all be destroyed too because entire humans are no longer required for reproduction - only skin cells are needed. Humans will be farmed, raised to believe their happiness is serving the Families, and this shall be their destiny. Your destiny, anons, is to prevent this. Or, if you choose not, to live a comfy life forgetting this message you know is truth. You may either live for your happiness or the happiness of your descendants. Make your choice and go forward.

Want to fight for what's good? Educate yourselves firstly - become truly redpilled. This will require an improvement of your character because you will be forced to accept hard truths and your instinct is rebellion. Reality itself must be turned upside if you choose the path of the warrior. And when you have perfected your thinking and strengthened your body, then you must teach others everything you've learned and guide them in how to live. This is the destiny of the over-man.

When you go, have some jews go with you. Make a party of it. It will lift all your spirits.

See, this user got such nice digits for a reason OP. Don't take your life, but if you do, make sure it counts.

Get over it, Mr. Bones Wild Ride never ends.

I just came out of a horrible phase. Ten years of crippling depression and suicidal thoughts. What did it for me was turning my heart to Christ. Not necessarily being religious or going to church. But simply accepting Christ in my heart and asking him to help me. My whole life changed 180. I'm not trying to push anything on you. Just sharing my truth. Grab the new testament and read it. Should take less than a day. Peace.

Why are you still alive?
Why did you make this thread?
Just kill yourself already, you hoplessly blackpilled fuck

Its how you digest your info that prevents depression. If you watch Jewtube videos from lets say channels like Black Pigeon Speaks its no wonder that you get depressions.

Watch the video to see how all this stuff can be funny..

YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED VILE SERPENT
BEGONE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Reminder defeatism is next to treason. Reminder half these defeatist OPs are kike shills.