The majority of people on Holla Forums are now redditfags who gleefully play casual AAA garbage

Where did everything go so wrong?

check em

The mask fell is all.

You're not helping are you OP? Recommend them to play good indy games like Undertale and Gone Home instead.

heh

You can thank boardkike and cripplekike for that.

M8, we hate symbol frogs now.

Двойка цифри моля

Here is a fun game for you OP:
>>>Holla Forums8027187

I don't know what's worse.

Doesn't really matter, just different degrees of cancer.

You not saging a shit thread, libshit.

I bet all of you are playing either bf1, memetale or overmeme.
Keep acting like you belong here, it is really amusing to watch.

>>>Holla Forums

don't worry user, once you've spent some time here you realise everything's the fucking same. "casual AAA garbage" has always been played on v you don't need to pretend otherwise. this place is and has been teeming with people that bitch and whine and yell about a game and then end up buying it anway. it's basically that boycott Modern Warfare 2 steam group image from 10 years ago in a much larger and more broader sense.

we became the most trolly website on the internet

OP is a faggot that should be encouraging discussion of his favorite games without this passive aggressive facebook shit but I gotta say the overwatch general not being a ban on sight offense is a mistake

mark plays overwatch

Might as well make this meta monday thread then.

Yeah, and nu deus ex. He's an enormous fag, so what.

This place was dead like 3 months after it was made. thats what happens when you let homosexuals and communists in.

which implies that its less cancerous because Holla Forums isn't involved.

in youre mum

Bring back capital punishment.

The cult of kek hugbox is pretty much just an opposite pole to the SJW political correctness cuck normalfag hugbox. Holla Forums isn't that much of a hugbox and we have our share of cancer here as well.

Good bait.

you go too far

Mark was a mistake

But it's true :^)

Holla Forums, the alt-right, and all the nazi LARPers in-between are just a bunch of useful idiots easily swayed by words as far as anyone sane is concerned.
Say something mildly politically incorrect, and you'll get dozens of them supporting you by the second and calling you based.

Cult of kek is pretty much an independent entity. You know nothing.

Sure thing, buddy. I suppose you advocate for the "both sides are shit" and "don't vote guise" course of action.

No, I support Trump but nice try.

It was Metal Gear Rising's fault, that game single-handedly flipped Holla Forums's opinion on memes.
We went from being highly suspicious and intolerant of looking like normalfags straight into meme hell.

I know that it's the same entity that controls the jews that controls the cult of kek. It's pretty ironic when you think about it.

fool
The cult of kek controls all.

You should know that the correct pronunciation is kuk.

Good luck user.