Berserk Musou

Discuss:

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/09/berserk-band-hawk-details-femto-infinite-eclipse-mode-strengthening-behelit-collecting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not until it's out.

I don't like that it's a Musou.

Mite b cool, but Arslan left a bad taste in my mouth. I just can't get into it.

Whats there is to discuss? Its garbage, lazy japshit

Here's how to fix Musou games: Make them stylish action games instead

Guts sword looks small.

Why the fuck is Wylat in there and not Skull Knight?

At least it's not as bad as the 2016 anime right?

That describes them exactly as they are.

His first swords were smaller.

Ugh, like, how sexist!

to be fair it got a lot better towards ep 5-6

Literally no one does, but musous are probably really cheap to make by this point.

meh just preordered it to get the casca rape suit

Fuck off.

Thanks, but no thanks.

The major difference is that DMC has 30-40 characters compressed into one Dante with 5 weapons and 300 worth of mobs per pack into single enemy.

Do you really think that "stylish action game" was a specific descriptor for a game like Devil May Cry?

Call em hack 'n' slash then you queer. DMC is a hack 'n' slash that requires skill and Dynasty Warriors is one that doesn't.

My point is that you didn't portray that you were talking about making it a game like DMC because "stylish action game" describes both of them. Hack n' slash describes both of them.
You replied to that user with as if he was saying that Musous were the same as DMC, when he was only saying that your term described them both.

I'm telling you to get your shit straight and be more specific.

wrong reaction image. Not sure how that happened

It happened because you're a pedantic feces-eating fag

hi there Skallagrim

Actual musou fan here.

I hope it's less fucking grindy than Hyrule Warriors, which also used a similar items and materials system. While said materials weren't grindy, at first, the leveling system in HW is a nightmare since you can't gauge the difficulty of anything without a standardized scale for the game.

I haven't played Zelda one, but it surely can't be as bullshit as gundam 2.

It's worse.

While Gundam 2 did have bullshit friend grinding, there were ways to clearly mitigate it such as joining and fighting for groups, which have missions with set allies and enemies and missions that will only spawn allies of certain friendship levels, while having no named characters to fight to damage relations.

Hyrule Warriors is worse in that regard in that you are told nothing in terms of how much experience you're earning and said experience gains are scaled around the map you choose, difficulty if in Adventure Mode or Free Mode, EXP+ on your weapon, EXP booster potion, etc.

To make matters worse, while you can pay rupees to level up characters that are lagging behind, the cost per level bloats up into the millions extremely quickly and you earn at most, maybe 50,000 rupees per map if you sell off every weapon you acquire.

Oh, also, I forgot to mention. The only numbered stat in the entire game is attack strength, but you are given no information on recommended strength for maps, you just have to wing it and see what you are actually strong enough to tackle.

Well Zedla is shit anyway so I don't care.
DQW2 on PC when?

It fails at being like Berserk and instead everything looks like generic anime where guy prepares his attack for 3 episodes.
Good Berserk game should be made by Fromsoft. We literally have company that made 5 games inspired by Berserk, but somehow they don't have rights to it.

I wanted to buy this because it most likely will be last Berserk game created, but now I am seriously thinking about playing Sword of the Berserk instead.

Unconfirmed.

Oh, I was talking about Hyrule Warriors in said post. Berserk will have what looks like the standard health, attack, defense sorts of stats.

gematsu.com/2016/09/berserk-band-hawk-details-femto-infinite-eclipse-mode-strengthening-behelit-collecting

A weeb hack n' slash.
I feel tired by just looking at it.

I see where you coming from, man, but for me it's western games that all look like busy work and no fun. I can't play them more for a couple of hours, while weeb shit keeps me going for hundreds.

From one system that doesn't make any sense, to system that I hate. At least it is some form of progression that makes sense and with merging it won't be that bad.
However it doesn't really make sense in Berserk setting, but well it is already clear gameplay will be as far from Berserk as it can be.

Thanks for link btw.

Don't look at all games from Japan as weeb because there is good chance you will miss few good ones.

theyre called sidescrolling beat 'em ups aka ninja turtles

Wish anons were actually educated enough to know the difference between the 3. So that way they know why cucks are the most pathetic people.

Ya know sjw and feminists do this all the time with words right? That is why everything is rape.