DEADLY PREMONITION 2 NEVER
D4 SEASON 2 NEVER

FUCK EVERYTHING. LIFE ISN'T WONDERFUL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DLlF9
twitter.com/Swery65/status/793303579658362880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Super gay

That's… a little more than disappointing.

Wait, what the fuck is going on with Swery? Does he have cancer or something?

He's apparently got very reactive hypoglycemia or something

He's retiring from Access Games? Does that mean games in general? what about that picture for D4 season 2? What came out about that?
What was his intended plot for D4 and will he answer this in an interview? Will someone else take the lead of games he's already produced?
fuck

How sick was he?

Dark Dreams Do Die apparently.

I'm pretty sure he mentioned somewhere that D4 season 2 might be a book

This is the opposite of a happening. In fact, how is this not an eceleb general

Damn

It's from a game dev who did surreal unconventional games, and his recent game lately ended on a cliff hanger with no possible resolution.

Yeah but he has time to chill in a bathtub on Adult Swim.

What a load of shit, guarantee that gook got a Kojima sized head and decided to go his own way.

Good thing i never played D4

But really why do you even want a DP sequel? It's good at it is.

oh

archive.is/DLlF9

He left since August apparently, I guess he had nothing else to do. Plus it doesn't make sense for him to leave when he was one of the founding members for Access Games.

It's because Swery hinted at a follow up at one point, I wanted to see what he would do with it.

So he basically wrote himself into a corner making a sequel impossible to do well

I fucked that up, thanks for pointing that out. What I meant to say is that the game ended on a cliffhanger, but it's been 2 years since its initial release and outside of one vague screenshot there's been no mention of a sequel or continuation.

E-CELEB GENERAL
So how do you guys like the new PewDiePie video?

That's this thread

Just report him. He's been changing his IP and spamming the same shit the whole thread.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

That's really unfortunate. Loved DP and D4 and it's a shame that the latter ended like it did.

Until he officially resigns from game development I'm still hoping for a new game project though.

We still got Taro, too bad Suda is just fucking about seemingly doing nothing

Suda either lost his creative juices or it's because a sneaky worst korean immigrant mobage company bought Grasshopper.
>Lily Bergamo becomes Let it Die

I just wanna hug this guy.

He said Microsoft told him to take all the time he needed after he got sick as they own the publishing rights to the first "Season" of D4 of five or so chapters while Access owns the IP (It's subcontracted on PC) but I guess he's done with it. Highly Doubt MS will force Access to finish because current MS really thinks a lot of Swery and the game never sold well enough anyway.

Even GungHo's CEO said he wasn't really involved in a development of a game since Shadows Of The Damned or that Kinect Baseball game they did. Lollipop Chainsaw was apparently James Gunn's baby and he did most of the writing and creative in association with GHM while Suda just signed off on decisions.

He's not being named on Let It Die because he's not really involved anyway. Which is curious as fuck. But then it sounds like he wanted to retire as a creative and go into a management role anyway.

Well they couldn't optimize a game to save their lives and all they did was do what Twin Peaks did.

Well, he looks cool.

Why has no one realized that e-celeb, like fedora and edgy before it, has lost its meaning?
I figured people woulda figured this out when people started calling Kojima an e-celeb, but apparently not.

Rest in shit epic win, lulz and other fallen heroes

this is why we cant have nice things, fucking weeaboos

BEWARE THE GREAT BLACK MONKEY

I AM BECOMING

what a homosexual, can you imagine a straight man all spread out to get a fucking gay ass tattoo?

never ever

weebs confirmed homos

Why live

That's seriously impressive for someone who doesn't have an expected reason for it, like being yakuza or some sort. Getting that level of ink done just cause you want to is cool stuff.

at least we got a resolution
unlike D4 :^)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Now when they say 'health' is it just japanese business speak for out of control alcoholism again?

He really does have reactive hypoglycemia and it affected his immune system so badly that when his cat bit him while playing, he got really sick from bacteria poisoning. Which was the incident that put D4 episode 3 and 4 on hold and how he found out he had it.

Shitty way to have to bow out.

Good. Deadly Premonition and D4 were both awful.

Isn't that like reverse diabeetus? Send the man some sugar.

In japan the traditional full-body tattoo artist are females for that reason, the yakuza don't want men painting their assholes

wew

But those games you mentioned are really shitty, why would I want a sequel to those?

thank you OP , i could've gone on just fine without knowing this ; i hope i can repay you in kind some day

DP was absolute shit, though.

He isnt even involved with Let it Die? Does he just pimp games out or something?

FUCK
Does this mean I'll never get to hear this theme song again?

I just wish they'd release the end of D4, or another game that had the same weird shit as DP. Having a DP2 wouldn't be that good to be honest, in fact they should rather get the damn game working on most pcs first.

Terrible developer. Total hack who has never made anything remotely worthwhile.

anyway, post swery osts

poor guy, he seemed pretty cool

Sad day

Man this sucks.

Damn
I hope he at least tells people who D is.
I hope it isn't David because that would be too predictable
Just realized he even named the protag of D4 David.

twitter.com/Swery65/status/793303579658362880

It never ends

What the fuck I am livid

How much you wanna bet that they killed it because the first part didn't sell well or that they were trying to mess with the game too much and pissed Swery off?

REEEEEEEEEEEE D4 WAS SO FUCKING COOL

It was like Fahrenheit that didn't suck

Fuck you user, now I need to rewatch that episode.

65 + 51 = Profit?

H-he found religion…

So, is D4 any good?

yes, it's pretty good, if you don't mind cliffhangers never to be resolved

Its worth a play for how crazy it is and what a massive boost in polish can do for Swery games. Except for the massive cliffhanger.

Well shit.

That's a real shame.
I was pretty sceptical that D4 was going to ever be finished, but deep down inside I still hoped it would.