Co-creator of ICU sues Criken

archive.is/kX1yq

Who's ready for some streamer drama?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I5IB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who

Too bad, I liked some of Criken's videos. Then he fell into the grips of EA and other publishers like so many youtube goyim.

I.C.Who?

Some faggot who made a shit twitch-bait "game" and sadly hasn't killed himself yet.

archive.is/I5IB0

Criken's response

I wonder who's jewing who.

Eh, the game looked pretty boring anyway, and it's got a severely limited audience attempting to appeal to only twitch streamers, how is it going to make money if you're only going to get however many vapid twitch streamers there are that are popular enough to get use out of this buying it?
What would that be? 30k sales? I think I'm being extravagantly generous even then.
Plus it's got all the makings of a student game made by amateurs, I can imagine this being buggy and highly unpolished, even more so than your usual indie game.
In addition to the fact that without the streamer interaction it's basically a slenderman or amnesia type jumpscare horror game without the length of those games.
The free to play slenderman game that was popular 4 or 5 years ago had more content than that, why would you ever want this game if you're not a twitch streamer with 1k+ constant viewers?
It's seems like its pretty much dead on arrival based on current outlooks.

It looks like the main appeal is having the stream interaction, but the actual game is shitty due to the focus being on streaming rather than gameplay. No one is going to buy this. At least they shouldn't if they have an iota of common sense, but then again people bought no mans sky.

Why on earth does the guy suing Criken want his name attached to this impending disaster?

Probably because he wants the Kickstarter cash-out.

Isn't this the game that was GENUINELY interesting about the "player" making his way through mutliple horror movie scenarios and finding out through a twist ending it was all for a show, for people's entertainment and then some douchebag took the idea, ran with it, and made the twist ending a regular part of the game open from the start just to get the streamer audience on board?

If this is the game I'm thinking of, then it was originally a project for some video game development school that the retard professor took a liking to and pushed to make it into a real game and it went from an actually good concept to the twitch pandering trash heap we see right now.

Well I'm hoping the stuff about Criken is false since I liked his videos. Just will have to watch and wait on what the law says.

It's true. Sorry your favorite youtuber turned out to be a scumbag.

We'll find out later what really happened, didn't really care that much about the game he was making anyways.

This that little shit that followed totalasscancer for awhile?

please kill your slef

And you thought this deserved it's own thread?

What kind of name is Keenan Mosimann?

I've known a Keenan before, but it was as a last name. Mosimann sounds kind of (((strange))) though.

Sure, I can understand Keenan. Kenan and Kel was a great show. But add it with Mosimann and it sound entirely fake.

you don't get to 82k without making a few enemies