Holla Forums - Video Games

Why

Gets me every time.

anyone having trouble uploading webms?

Can I get a ku ku.webm?

I don't know what that is.
Have the inverse of your webm instead.

can't you just mute a person manually? whats wrong with these lazy fuckers

It's a video of a vampire girl from the Monogatari franchise, saying "ku ku" over and over again as that one trumpet song plays in the background.

that's the point, the lazy ones that won't mute you will easily get angry.

it's not

Seriously why so small?

Nice trips, but that's more of a webm for hamsters.
Here's a webm for ants.

I haven't bothered to play dark souls 3 since may but didn't they 'fix' that?

No, the tree thing isn't a bug. It's possibly intentional.

shit / 10

she is saying kaka

Hove some fresh OC, cobbers.

monogatari is shit

k

It's basically Japanese Twilight.
Pretty annoyed I wasted the time on it.

Please keep thinking this. No I'm serious. I really do want your kind out of my hobby. Thanks.

How do you do that? I mean, does he have some kind of sample playing and a script to mute when he is not moving?

probably a third party site or program that plays it whenever WASD are hit. I bet he could even program it himself it he knew some code.

Autohotkey could probably do it no problem.

Probably, I think it would go as simple as this

stop bitching about loli vampires.
post dorifto

Post more

Who decided to make that look absolutely awful?

Does anyone have the webms from the Simpleplanes threads?

Sadly the video is just a mock up for the music video, though apparently some guy is actually trying to make it a real game now

Now I want it and to want to watch this film again.

Glad you think so user.

I should upload it somewhere where I wouldn't get sued, took over 60 hours (Something like 100+) to process all the degraded film noise out with my video rendering PC

Yugioh openings in japan got all these different songs, everywhere else got the same song on loop for over 100 episodes

Also openly pisses me off all these blu-ray releases look like dog shit when there was zero attempt to clean up the video

This is what that medicine scene used to look like

That's a damn shame, that film deserves better treatment.

Well I figured if I was going to transfer the video from my disk and throw the disk into storage I should clean it up

Since I have a 6 core rendering server and the software to do it I figured why not since 99% of the videos problem is static grain and not blur/chroma problems, though the video has lumosity issues here and there but that's due to the source..

She's a mosquito girl. She shouldn't even have breasts to begin with.

Stop making these shitty OPM webms without the subtitles. Not all of us speak moon.

Also last time I got shit from some people but static grain is not the same as film grain

Film grain is natural color variations of the film and its recording, static grain is white flecks of film that is cracked or worn and looks like fine greying snow in the image as the film breaks down

When Lucus transferred episode 4-6 to his servers for their restoration the film was so old that all the reels he had for the movie just the simple process of playing them back once destroyed them and made it unusable for further samples, which is a common case for film in storage for over 30 years without refrigeration cooling

That's why right now there is a mad dash to collect original film AMR's for 30+ year old movies because most of them are just kept in people's basements and attics and the film is literally crumbling into dust

Considering I made the one you posted I figured since I would make the 720p version it wasn't a big deal

In the words of lion man: Hey, Jerk-off, do it yourself

Holy shit what an autist.

Oh AMR stands for Archived Master Reel, what they would use to make clones to make reels for theaters

I can't get this music out of my head.

Why repost the same webm that's more than 3mb larger despite being the exact same?

youre welcome user

Because the smaller one is full of compression artifacts and is thus inferior.

People get addicted to their encodes and don't want to get rid of them

Hell I made this and nobody uses it

Someone will now, fam.

To me it just looks like you're wasting bits

Wow
I'm glad I didn't buy that garbage game.

Is there a limit on bits now? You living in a 3rd world country or something?

I do think you're proper retarded, considering your video is 6x smaller than mine here

I dunno why you thought you needed 760+ bitrate for a 640 res video, hell x264 doesn't even need 400 to make that look good

Hell this video is the same file size, its over a minute and a half long and its 720p

Also here, an example of cleaning up this garbage footage

These fucking guys, they say a lot of shit, and when you try to break it all down, it sounds completely fucking retarded. They never have anything new to say that every christian hasn't already heard, so they have to keep making shit up and throwing together run-on sentences of random words to make everything sound more profound, how about you just cut the shit and say "be kind to others" and save everybody a lot of time.
>god is awesome, self-existent
that's the signal for the audience to tune out and go into auto-pilot, "self-existent" what the fuck kind of retarded statement is that?
More importantly, why would anyone fucking webm this? Do we have guerilla televangelists among us now?

This is my favorite maplestory track

checked and dank

good taste

hows it going user? been have you been collecting mads?

I don't expect a fedora to understand, but I think even secularists think lying is bad.

Heya senpai, it's been a while. I took a full week off the internet to focus on other stuff, I just came here to check up on things and post a couple of webms. I haven't got many new MADs, though I always look around in my spare time, so I'll slowly get new ones that I specially like. How are things on your end?

thats good, I have been busy as well but I post and check up if the size limit is increased or not. so basically everything has been good

They still haven't increased the size limit? Shit. Regardless, no news is good news I guess

I think they aren't going to increase the size limit for a while due to the new amount of refugees from cuckchan coming over

Makes sense. Nevertheless, it's high time for me to leave. Nice talking with you senpai, until next time

Hey don't blame me, I didn't do it
welcome

alright man see yeah

It means existing independently of other beings or causes.

He may as well be saying "bounce the proton particle beam off the main deflector dish", because the majority of what he said makes as much sense. When you gotta listen to these stupid sermons every sunday, you realize that when they're not pushing their own political agenda under the guise of "being a good christian", it's nothing but reaffirmations of how fucking great god or jesus is and putting together word salad like joel osteen, that crooked looking snake. The only reason they do it is because they know they can't keep parishioners coming back if they just repeat the only message that matters in plain english, that would get BORING.
I had my experiences with the internal politics of the church, and it's a crock of horse shit, and anyone who supports the business of selling salvation is no better than the merchants.

Got this from Russians.

Looks like waifu simulator
I have it for my ViveIt's shit

moe shop son

that is fucking amazing

thank you user

Tanks a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=PcvsB8GVa0E

I find most of shafts works very pretentious but the whole gatari series, I can't even stomach to watch it. That fucking studio ruined the 2nd to last ep of 2 season of Space dandy.

What is this anime?

Gundam Thunderbolt

Watch 0079 and then Zeta and then ZZ and then you might watch other UC gundams.

FEAR anyone?

shit son what're ya doin

do you have this without the music?

the whole film could've been done in 20 mins

I really wish I could get ahold of more of their music. I'm having trouble finding any of their albums let alone anything digital of theirs.

It's obvious.

Or maybe you are unable to comprehend anything past the surface.
It's time to put down Plato and pick up Aristotle, user.

Looks like typical pseudo harem trash

not pseudo. it's harem

Monogatari is an anime about cute girls, nothing more. Take your autistic terms elsewhere.

You could tell the first cop didn't want to smash the window for the paperwork.

That is "twerk of '87" levels of autism. Pure brainmelting slop.

Hes a self insert you fucking idiot. Have you not watched anime ever?

so it's harem?

Been meaning to make this a webm for a while but 8MB wasn't enough

That's true, and it's coming from someone who normally loves shaft shit.

go whip your back, retard.

Wait, is that the only response either of you have?

Religion is supposedly about enlightenment, so enlighten me, what's so fucking special about it?

I was sent to an indoctrination camp for Christianity by my christian high school for asking questions about the faith when I thought that bible passages didn't match up with eachother.

This isn't Italy, or whatever, this is the fucking USA.

There's a camp in Georgia called For Your Health that does this shit. They send kids there, 8-12 hour sermons every day.

I was lucky that my family broke the rules and came with me, we left that school, and faith in religion in general, in the dust.

Don't talk to me about religion, I've seen what it really is. It's a crock of shit, and all religion operates like cults do.

Then it is harem.
Also self inserts are always such humongous faggots to the point that it makes the animes that have them unwatchable.

That's just stupid. Its anime about cute girls.

They're too insufferable to be cute though.

something something poor sweet summer child something something

Naw, I'd tuck them all into bed, they're perfectly acceptable daughteru material.

It's shit.

was the audience on drugs or what?

I feel the same way, they act like all manipulators do, tell you you're doing something wrong/terrible etc then sell you an easy way out as long as you do as they say.

Got the original?

Feels good, fam.

Fuck off back to reddit.

why can the gooks make good stories anymore?

Do you know who did the cover?

I miss marching band.

END OF RINE

this form of griefing isnt even funny. why bother?

I don't want to be that guy, but I kind of wanna fuck the chicken's self-visualization. I blame the southern accent

Religion used to be good for keeping communities together and as a result helped society's health, but these days it's a shadow of its former self and not to mention that there are tons of corrupt degenerates in these places of worship, e.g. child molesters and so on. We need something that brings the western world together more effectively than religion, lord knows we need something like that desperately, especially during the current year.

t. fedorafag

ok…

we need an alien attack to unite the world

Well, I prefer ethnic unity, personally, not globally.

The hourglass figure doesn't help, but that's instinctual

Put a bag over her head and you're good to go

This MAD has left me in DESPAIR!

The best part is since then people have found tons of examples of characters in games throwing spent magazines

I hate that it's somehow gotten worse than this, as far as grinding goes. I mean I know they're owned by PWE but they didn't have to take to Korean grindan THAT hard.

Fucking new-age kike subversion.

Fucking new-age kike subversion.

You were using a bible other than the KJV. Jews have explicitly made dozens of printings of the Bible that purposely have faults in them.

You were lied to. That’s all.

i really dont understand how? the relics per player gives you 4 rolls instead of just 1. i've never been able to grab parts so fast.

did you prefer running 20 minutes in a T4S for a single roll at an item in the rotation? or running 40 minutes for 2?

the game is less grindy imo, but the way they nerf everything it's also alot less fun than it used to be.

No, you can go roast in hell, you fucking yid. The world should not be united.

Yes but to get anything you would actually want, it requires you to now grind those relics up to radiant. You need to basically level up the keys you used to have before they're even worth running or else you're worse off than before. The only thing that's changed is that you don't get to check out the void as often now.

Also fix your damn sentence and paragraph structure. Your post reads like one of those tumblr blogs.

spook time

This shit is a really embarrassing type of humor. You know when a person shows a video to someone else, laughing out loud, but the other guy isn't even grinning. That cringe kind of moment.

if anything i dont like it because it made things too easy. i use up my crap to make it radiant when i can, but its not necessary. most times i run it empty and get what i want in a relatively short amount of time. The easy way to get prime shit has also flooded the market making shit way easier and cheaper to buy with plat.
atleast running 20 waves of defense in T4D was challenging. now i just run some shitty capture mission or something short and do it 10 times in a short amount of time.

Yeah, fair enough. Market saturation has gotten worse because of it, but now ash chassis are actually kind of worth something. I used to trade them in for ducats because of how laughably cheap they were.

than and now you have to actually farm for ducats now instead passively.

it's just easier to anti jew trade chat before people are able to establish prices. predict which parts will be the hardest to get and then you can focus on buying the dirt cheap parts later.

I want off this ride and seeing as the devs have delayed content for 4 months, killed most of the meta frames, plus steam stats are dropping fast the ride might actually be over.

Shit's as meta as always, it's just more obscure with weird math collisions instead of really obvious overwhelming power (not that that doesn't exist.)

We've got a date on War Within but holy fuck it better be big, it was supposed to come out this summer, if it's just some cinematic quest that takes 2-6 hours to complete people are going to go nuclear.

The game's gotten better usability (SOTR is a lot better for new players given that the game doesn't just throw you in and say "swim, swim forever") but the lack of substantial content and the way they killed endless void is chafing the entire playerbase.

datemines say otherwise.

also i bet you they will nerf that a week after her deluxe skin comes out.

reminds me of someone i know
nice roll

Polygon is great!

Postmodernism is such a self-indulgent and pathetic worldview.

Does. He Fuck. Them?

These retarded sovereign citizens need to be shot.

Duckman was gewd.

Tell me more user.

np

Ah. So these problems have been around for awhile and have infact gotten worse.

But American >christians are the worst.

What the fuck is this?
Why would someone make this?
Moreover, why would someone else find this to be worth saving?

You ok user? You seem pretty mad at random webm posts.

yes, that's the only problem. never mind the tank toss or the tank ramp jumping off of another tank to shoot the one tank in the barrel or the anime girl playing the kantele the whole time while drifting around without tracks.

and why the fuck did they give that one anime girl a man's name, that makes no fucking sense unless it's one of those things again where they draw a girl but say it's a man just to fuck with you. and why do they speak japanese and then say "tulta" in shitty finnish, if you're going to put that one word there either pronounce it properly or leave it out.

A united world is a stagnant one and one easily exploited by the powerful. What you really want to say here is "peaceful" in that wars and mass death don't happen anymore, along with corruption.

A united world is one waiting to be torn asunder. People need conflict, even if it's benign.

It was SPECIFICALLY the King James Version of the bible, actually. There are faults in it, don't lie. It was written by man, not god, after all.

I would say that anywhere an easily exploitable system that encourages people to tell others what to think, say and do exists, evil sits there. You know why they're so attracted to the left side of politics right now, correct?

I made it

What now faggot?

and now that I dug into it a little more it appears that all the finnish anime tank bitches are named after men

what the fuck japan

Something triggered you?

I'm not sure who's making these but they need to never stop making them.

youtube.com/user/gobou0san/videos

enjoy

the spooks are here

I never understood this webm would someone explain.

Given

What's the context here? Time traveling Japanese WW2 pilots?

01100010 01110101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000

No, time traveling American cold war pilots.
It's from a movie called The Final Countdown.

I was expecting a screamer in that somewhere. A bit disappointed, somehow.

me too user, me too

Huh, traveling to before Pearl Harbor. That is an interesting point in time. If they prevent the Pearl Harbor attack, then America doesn't go to war and the Nazis could take over Europe. Please tell me this movie at least makes this a plot point.

Where's the jumpscare?

Fucking Beautiful.

Damn, Hotwheels removed the burning skulls. So lame.

0:22

dark souls was full of that kind of thing. can't tell if it was meant to be like that or not. painted world had a good one for getting out of bounds. I guess falling of the map isn't intentional.

nice

01110111 01101111 01110111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100011 01101001 01110000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01101101 01110101 01100011 01101000 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01100001 01100010 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100011 01110010 01111001 01110000 01110100 01101001 01100011 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100001 01100111 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01100001 01100010 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110000 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 00110010 01100100 00100000 01100100 01110010 01100001 01110111 01101001 01101110 01100111 01110011 00100000 01110110 01101001 01110010 01100111 01101001 01101110 00100000 00100000

01001001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110101 01100110 01100110 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 01100110 01100001 01100111

i didn't say it took long i said you took the time apparently you cant read 01100010 01100001 01101011 01100001

yeah i found out after the fact, i'm retarded

oh ill give you numbers all right ill give you all my numbers

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

00001001 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00001101 00001010 00001001 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00001101 00001010 00001001 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00001101 00001010
00001001 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00001101 00001010 00001001 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00001101 00001010 00001001 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00001101 00001010

Damn. this anime is just full of tank trivia despite the ridiculous visuals and strategies.

Can cartoons tell the future or something? First Judge Dread talked about mini moons and land whales, and now Duckman calls out the PC and Feminist malarkey.

These were all problems in their day, too. It's just that now retarded media outlets are giving them legitimacy.

Hold the phone.

Is that webm from America?

This was my white noise game for a good while. It was pretty fun from what I remember. But god damn, the amount you have to grind for a fucking decent part, let alone all three parts for a prime frame.

This was staged right?
I want to believe…

(checked)

Well user, I really don't know how to feel. I miss the art style from older animes, like Golden Boy, original GiTS, or even SF Victory. In those a woman looked "grown up", not like a tall child…
These ladies are probably cubs, right?

Paris, France, I believe.

The English on the bottom is done after the fact, since Nintendo's youtube's done it for the Japanese concerts.

Girls not being actual lesbians just fooling around with each other is hot

Where do I find more music like this? For reasons…

the og ara

I need to know what that hentai shit is in the background

for research purposes ofc

Liru
It's literally in the name. Very easy to find

With the way people have been in these threads lately, I'm sure someone is going to come along and spoonfeed you. I'm here to tell you that everyone here that isn't a newfag has known what that is for years. Lurk moar or fuck off.

Kill yourself.

THANK YOU, YOU BRILLIANT FUCKS

why the fuck would you post the same goddamn webm thats a mb larger

Piss off

Shame

I feel you user, who doesn't know about Garfield.

>>>/reddit/

thank you mein fruend

just posting webms and getting sources on what i want isn't that what a webm thread is for

Slightly better quality.

this guy talks like a pussy faggot

Are you new?

this was a hard fucking mission. harder than the train mission imo

to Holla Forums yes

welcome, now get out

well I…uh…welcome newfriend?

thanks guys i won't let you down :^)

I do remember that they consider the consequences of changing history and that they were prepared to decimate the whole Japanese fleet if it became necessary for their survival.

Well there's your problem right there.