Auernheimer Confirmed (Again) As Kike

Daily Reminder

Weeeev has two jewish surnames (Escher and Auernheimer), has admitted to being jewish on 2 or 3 different separate occasions, and his mother also admitted to it in a private email. Now comes another admission from his mom in an interview, confirming that Auernheimer is a Big Schlomo from both his paternal and maternal sides.

archive.is/VjUtY

Why Is Anglin Cooperating With A jew, Hmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

jew.net/a-response-to-paul-ramseys-boomerposting-proof-of-his-financial-sponsorship-from-the-state/
archive.is/zPtnX
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
archive.is/VmsVf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weez isn't a kike. He's explained this before:

jew.net/a-response-to-paul-ramseys-boomerposting-proof-of-his-financial-sponsorship-from-the-state/

He was also an adherent of Christian Identity at one point (we wuz real jews) and that got twisted around into him being labelled a kike. He said this in an interview with Greg Johnson.

THERE IS NO JEW DNA
Look it up.

Oh fuck off, he looks like Allen Ginsberg.

Had a jewish son?

jew, Roosh, Hyde, they're all kikes.

jew needs to be beaten to death with a cinder block

even if he isn't jewish you have to wonder how cointelpro he is. Just look on twitter lately to see how they're trying to draw attention to this guy because of his nazi tattoo. They need a 'literal nazi' to point at to validate their internet 'advocacy' (aka censorship) and guess what, he's it at the moment. He's the 'literal nazi'.

anglin's a kike too. So is Spencer. Anyone who is
"alt-right" is a psyop kike with 100% accuracy

I'm glad his coal burning mother who adopted niggers by the fives was willing to tell us the real truth about jew.

Do you believe it when he says it himself?

archive.is/zPtnX

wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees

I'd believe Anglin, though I would argue he's probably just a degenerate.

Spencer is probably just a guy who most likely genuinely believes but is so busy with coalition building and PR that he doesn't expand the ranks at all. Naive and destructive, possibly connected with the feds, but not necessarily a jew.

Now thats narcissism.

Oh and btw, this quote needs to be adopted, it describes the correct path to stopping white genocide. A general group effort where everyone feels they should contribute in some way, and that they are contributing and doing their part. These… actual kikes… who pretend they are the single reason we have been so successful are cancer and deluded. If anything, I would attribute it to the mass redpilling effort that went down on old cuckchan Holla Forums before the cuckening. From between 2012 to about 2015, we had 3 solid years of hard redpills being distributed. Shameless holohoax and ww2 history, about Hitler and all the good he did.
We need that to spread, to all areas of the internet.. by force, ignoring censorship and brute forcing our message through until all white people who arent race traitors are concerned about white genocide.

"Everyone, Republican or otherwise has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small, no one is too old or too young to do something"

everyones a kike but you. you're a white. a white soy boy. cuck!

Anyone who calls anyone a kike is a kike

i heard jew is a millionaire

I keep an open mind but I don't think he's a Jew. The only evidence I would trust in his case would be a DNA test done by /ourguys/, since the guy is in a very unique position and also he's a notorious troll, and trolls have a habit of saying some outrageous shit every once in a while, including misrepresenting their identity.
Does that mean I trust him? Hell no. I do however find him entertaining at times.

Shmuley go and stay go.

There's a reason why he's wordfiltered to "jew" here.

So many lousy threads being posted in the last couple of days.

TRS or r/the_donald?

Somebody once told me that a hacker who is known for hacking is a terrible hacker. This one is so bad that he did time.

Even Hitler had honorary Aryans. Even IF jew WAS jewish by blood, he is working his ass off for the movement.

He is just a normal guy doing his part.

Anyone that speaks out against jew is just a lefty shill. jew doesn't do enough (other than managing a site) to warrant attacks for any reason but to set people against each other.

Do you believe that mike peinovich is a Serbian, Croatian, Norwegian too ?

Weeev may well be a kike, but taking his retarded shitlib mother's blind claim at face value is equally inane. How many fucking times have you heard American whites claim significant native american heritage, when in fact American whites are overwhelmingly (98%+) European by the best data we have. Add in the fact that she is emotionally involved in undermining her estranged son's political stances and lifestyle and the conflict of interest is clear.
Weeev looks jewy to me, but jewdar's aren't perfect, and from his actions he doesn't believe himself to be jewish either. At worst he is a confused 1/8 misch.

Good fucking riddance. Didn't that faggot sperged on twitter that he hates Holla Forums Holla Forums and preferred 4chan Holla Forums ?

w33v was pretty funny back in the ED days tbh.

Yes, after the jimpact.

I was just recently at a wedding where half the people were Serbians, and one guy I saw there looked like a replica of Mike Peinovich. Mike may be part Jewish, but he is without question part Serbian, which is also almost as bad as being a Jew if you ask anyone from Yugoslavia about Serbs.

Report and ignore you stupid niggers

NEWSFLASH

Get a fucking life, loser.

Yes there is. And it's Turkish.

The modern Jew has no direct relation to the so-called "tribes of Israel". They're just sneaky Turk-roaches.

archive.is/VmsVf

He also manages Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack's finances and dumped most of it into Crypto.

Bitcoin and stolen Holla Forums memes made Weeeev a millionaire.

I can't even begin to fathom the metal state of someone capable of typing that out while sporting a straight face.

Why is this bumplocked? I

Then why the fuck did his DNA results say that he was like 80% northwestern European if he is actually a Serb?

honorary aryan

If we are assuming that Mike isn't lying about his results, situations do occur where someone who is a Euromutt comes out looking more of one ethnicity than everyone else. For example, according to 23andme, I am only 12% Irish, but my brother has the most Irish face ever.

TLDR: Sometimes the phenotypes from one part of Europe can be dominant on someone's appearance.

This whole is a thread is a jew psyop. Truly pathetic. Get a life, Jew boy.