KVETCH ALERT

"(It is worth noting that there is no nuclear button.)"

We have to blow up a thousand nukes to shift the orbit of the earth or global warming will end all life on earth. To not scare anybody, we will say we did it to stop racism. Yep. Now you know.

I can see them trying that actually

What a great thread. So do you want us to discuss anything op?

how can they go from saying the president shouldnt have his finger on the nuke button and then say there is no nuke button
i guess typical kikery

There was never a nuke button. It just took them a few days to figure that out because they don't possess critical thinking skills or the patience to do fact checking. That's the joke. I severely doubt Un has a nuke button either. They're both just shitposting for lulz.

Sure go right ahead

You forgot to cross out Libya.

Also Yemen is in civil war.

aren't sudan and somalia just about fucked?

WHAT COULD HE HAVE POSSIBLY MEANT BY THIS

DONT BREED WITH HIGH IQ ASIANS, EVERYONE KNOWS THEY HAVE TINY COCKS. PLEASE FUCK BIG BLACK GORILLAS ONLY (MUH DIK NIGGER!)

Finally we will be free from the stains of white supremacy, toxic masculinity, and climate change.

We've cut off Pakistan's allowance, and they're throwing a tantrum about it. It's like, fuck, attack in all directions, Goyim. Destroy the enemies of the Israel!

Go back to t_d you fucking redditfaggot.

It reminds me of two friends just fucking around while some outsiders observe and think they're serious. I don't think it's that far fetched to say both trump and kim are probably god damned laughing at every shitpost.

Sudan got fucked a couple years ago and split up. Divide and conquer.

Somalians are all being imported into Minnesota, Britain, France, and Sweden. The land will be uninhabited in 10 years so you can scratch that out with confidence.