Planetside 2 Thread: The Return

Lads, it makes me a very happy man to say that [wwew], our Planetside 2 outfit, is returning to the battlefield for salt, keks, and glory. Come join us on our quest to reignite the passion Brass-senpai had in each and every one of us.

Faction: Terran Republic (TR)

Server: Emerald (East Coast)

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers [wwew]

Come join us on our crusade to purge the burgers and trannu, have a laugh, get good, and get some of the best bantz to ever come from a gathering of Holla Forums NEETs.

Enlist Today!

Other urls found in this thread:

daybreakgames.com/status
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have we started the fire?

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS
This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware
1) Your user.ini should look like this:
[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1
TextureQuality=4
ShadowQuality=0
LightingQuality=2
EffectsQuality=0
TerrainQuality=0
FloraQuality=0
ModelQuality=0
RenderDistance=500.000000
ParticleLOD=0
ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000
FogShadowsEnable=0
VSync=0
AO=0
MaximumFPS=60
UseLod0a=0
BloomEnabled=0
MotionBlur=0
Smoothing=0
GpuPhysics=0
[Terrain]
RenderFlora=Off
2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:
1280x7XX at 75% rendering
to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.
3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:
Override AA transparency to OFF
Override AA to 2x
Override AF to 2x
4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.
5) Force the executable to avoid using core 0 of your CPU. (questionable)
6) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE
Furthermore:
WARNING
ENTERING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING
7) Set your LOD algorithm to dynamic
UseLod0a=1
This is only to be used on MAXIMUM potato GPUs as a last resort
What it does is change the LOD scheme from a 3-stage to a fluent one, effectively reducing maximum and minimum LOD overall.
WARNING
ENTERING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING

Yes, the fire rises!

Nacho did nothing wrong.

Just in case someone figures out a solution when I get back, copy-pasting from the previous thread

Fucking yes! I am going to download this shit and get back into it.

just to confirm, you have done the super obvious shit I posted last thread?

You using peerblocker or the like?

WWEW's back, baby! I'll log on in an hour or so, I need to finish up some work and probably run out for dinner.

We're on ESAMIR
After Esamir ends (will be awhile) Indar opens and you know what that means
Be sure to queue up as soon as you're on, Esamir vs Hossin means Esamir is full to the brim and has a big queue

haha whoops we're on HOSSIN

What if Im a nub?

you'll never get shooting trannu with that sort of attitude

So my request to join was rejected
Do you need to include something in the petition that I'm missing to show you're not a redditor?

generally speaking just general naziposting is a shoe-in
post username here and they'll let you in next time

it's great

that was me, i didnt mean to reject your application excuse me i meant to put in on hold to make this announcement in the thread:

everyone who wants to join the Spicy spokes Serf Slayers [WWEW] listen up
if you want to join us sailing the ocean on vanu salt follow these next steps!:
1. post your username in the thread
2.send us an application with your ID in it
3.harvest vanu salt
Thats how easy it is you niggers, get in here and go have some fun
i need to go sleep now so i wont really accept anyone anymore today. ill try to get to it as soon as possible or maybe another oufit officer will do it

Don't forget to include a meme.

bravo gaybreak

nvm fixed it :^)

It's good, just wanted to make sure I wasn't fucking something up
Username is NikolaiNikolanikov

RIGHT WING HARASSER SQUADS

;^)

Surge001 was a true hero.

Good fights tonight, bois. Tomorrow, 8 EST, lets resolve to gather again and gas the trannu desu~

By back do you mean more than 3 people online at once?

There was a full squad yesterday for a little bit and there were ~8 people not too long ago. We really need to get a schedule down

Schedule the fuck up and I will come make a US East character to add to the bantz

Alright, anons. Why should I play this game?

Sick bantz, decent large-scale battles, mining salt from redditors and tumblr faggots, listening to papa-nacho tell us about the loli he banged. Seriously, the bantz are fucking stellar.

We're gonna try to get more anons and we're getting on at 8 PM EST tomorrow.

Salt, shitposting, and because you'll be playing a game.

I'm open to most times, but a dead thread isn't going to get any time down.

Did anything happen while we were gone? Game update wise? Are valkyries less shit? Are galaxies less cert pinatas?

I know for certain they increased the amount of victory points needed from 15 to 20, but that certain VP earning activities also give more VP when accomplished

If you faggots are still alive, I'll probably be able to join you next weekend to micspam some synth for a few hours.

t. lasica

Fug. Looks like I'll be very late to the party. Keep the party van going until I get back on then.

From the looks of things, continent bonuses persist after unlocks until it locks down again? I think that's a new change.

This and the nacho memes are the best shit.

I destroy people in this game when I try, yet I suck ass in overwatch because I'm always grouped with retards

I wish this game was more popular so I could quit that shit

Remember, buy Gorgon's, drink the tears of the non-believers

Alright, I'll take a look.

This is all you need to know about why you should play

Are the new helmets in? What about that crap looking artillery and the semi cool orbital strike?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and the rocklet rifle isn't in either. I think our dude needs to pay 10$ in taxes for the helmets to get ingame, but I don't think he did it, because he doesn't feel like filling out a tax form.

Was thinking of hopping on just now. Much outfit activity?

The guy who had to pay 10bux was the decal guy and he ended up paying it anyways, it seems the helmet thing never got anywhere.

No, I actually think the helmets got through, but I'm not sure.

>the soulcrushing tug of war pointlessness
Fuck this game. Later faggots, have a meme.

Eh it's not that bad when he's under 18 if that happened, granted it shows girls fucking at an earlier age.

Our salt is still deep in the bloodflow of this server holy shit

That said, was too quiet. Not just not enough in the squad but not nearly enough on the server total. Will try again at peak times.

reddit tier meme spouting. Get on with the times

I shot that faggot's scythe down like 4 times, was glorious

fuck i hope my computer can run it

let me add to that:

I stopped playing the game and now I remember why
everything about this game that isnt wwew sucks

Are any of the battlebards back?

I still have the playlist on youtube.

Stop doing dumb shit and these stop being true.

iButtocks

infamous mook here, cant come on for the next few days but it would be an honor to serve with you faggots again.

No they dont, get a hold on your stockholm syndrome fam.

you do know that you pretty much added yourself on the redditor watchlist

I was a officer of Wwew before I stoped playing, pretty sure I would already be on the list lol.

I'm still here. Post it faggot.

I don't suffer from the problems you posted, I don't know what to tell you.

Valkyries have squad spawn by default, and the turret now rotates 360 degrees.
I think they also made it a little faster - it sure feels that way.

Galaxies are unchanged

Motion Spotters got nerfed into the ground and are now merely good instead of literal ESP hacks
You can't spot through walls/most geometry anymore

Those last two combined with a small reduction in cheaters because they're scared of Battle Eye means there's a LOT less "how the fuck did that guy know I was there?" moments. Speaking of cheaters: Some redditor got other redditors to self-report whether or not they cheat, and it was standing at a solid 5%, or 1 in 20 players. The cheating in this game is a massive problem. Unfortunately battle eye probably won't solve it - can't detect the file edit cheats where people change the size of hitboxes, and a number of programs like recursion tracker are whitelisted and could conceivably (if they don't already) run hacking utilities. (One of the battle eye devs already admitted there were two different recursion .dll's being used by players, so I'm thinking it may already be used to cheat)

Still, I'm eagerly awaiting the first ban wave. I'm hoping a few players I've caught cheating red handed previously get nailed finally. I guess we'll see if it detects lagswitching or not.

I know you guys hate reddit, but you really ought to check in when the bans happen. I guarantee it's going to fill up with cheater tears and salt as they try to claim everything is just a false positive and they're a good boi who dindu nuffin.

ever since I realized that harasser-chan and a shotgun are all you need this stopped bothering me
ever since I realized that harasser-chan and a shotgun are all you need this stopped bothering me
This actually hurts a lot, it's hard to feel like you're really doing something due to how fast respawning is, the tide, and all the pro-defense mechanics that mean medics and shit are 100% unnecessary

I still only get these if I'm at an easy sniping spot like buying a vehicle, walk near rocks
this is only the case for factions that aren't TR, we pull mosquitos instead of libbies and that's why
this is no joke just positioning, and if you know this is the situation, invest in fixing it
infilshitter with vision or LA with C4 will help deal with that whole "flanked every life" thing

Do mobile vehicle/airpads get use? In the short time I've been back, I haven't seen too many of anything, mainly Elysium TUBES.

I've seen more vehicle pads than I have TUBES.

i can tell you since I've been playing every weekend.
Continent bonuses are given to the relevant faction until the continent is locked a second time. That means a faction can have 50% off vehicles while still fighting an alert on Esamir.
Wrel is in the process of adding the NSX NS weapons which are more new-player friendly and have weapons that work like their real-life counterparts. THe prime example being the NSX Naginata or some shit like that, that has no cof if you're standing still, but shit cof if you're adading(it works like an actual lmg in contrast to the assault rifle like lmgs we have in this game)

New armor was added by the guy who made the havoc helmets. It's pretty good.

EMP grenades nerfed in the sense that they cost more.

THey added an Ion cannon. Works pretty shit because it uses recon darts to fire and they get destroyed easily.

Grenades have new models

Upcoming changes:
Rocklet rifle re-added on PTS
Max charge will definitely be removed.
Assault rifles and LMG's effective range will be nerfed.
Bunch of cosmetics.

THis is all from the top of my head, as it seems like they've decided to use fucking LEDDIT as their main source of telling the community what's going to happen.

How long will it take to add these? I'm wondering if I should save certs for them since they're most likely planning a weapon unlock for getting the aurax for 5 of them or save for adding onto vehicles.

Yesterday my outfit had a base planted behind enemy lines and ran interdiction in the middle of enemy territory with a bunch of reavers. Quick respawns for the reavers, and we could lure enemy air back to our base where they'd get hit either by AA turrets, or some of our other guys with hawks / skyguards.

Vehicles and airpads make a huge difference.

What doesn't make a difference is the glaive. Just ignore it, waste of certs.

Depends on how long it takes Wrel to figure out how to make each of them interesting.

So far the naginata is apparently lackluster. I'm waiting on dasanfall stats so I can see how it looks in aggregate.

Better to be lackluster than dogshit I guess.

BATTLEBARD HERE, getting autohotkey and VAC reinstalled on new computer, but need to redownload all the maymay music.

So far i have and am getting:

I NEED SUGGESTIONS THOUGH

nigga you dont understand the extent of this bullshit
get yourself a sniper rifle with a 10x scope and lower your vFOV to about 10, the FOV change only affects your infantry FOV so if the only thing you ever do is getting to a point on an ATV and then sniping all day, you won the game
Im talking about G2A
no nigger you dont undastandu
there is no concept of a safe zone in PS2 outside of a huge zerg
ground control means shitall since your enemies are not restricted in any way to roam your shit
you have to expect fire from every direction and its a huge morale drain
its manageble in a 20v20 fight alright, its ridiculous in 50v50 and become manageble again in a zerg because there is actual ground control because people are hugely spread out

if theres anything I learned from playing Project Reality the last couple of months with the rest of the fags its that PS2 is not built with tactics in mind, and that its way closer to cowadooty in its core gameplay principles than to battlefield

EARLY MORNING CROWN ACTION RIGHT NOW.

I'm not even going to try to argue with that.

Quick update - turns out NSX Naginata stats are already on dasanfall.

Looks pretty skewed at the moment, probably heavily influenced by vets using it, rather than regular players. It'll probably take a few months to accurately reflect the weapon's performance. The average hsr and accuracy for the gun are extremely high - the other LMG's have values around 17-25% for average players, and 28-36% for top 2% players. The Naginata has 27-32% for average players, and 40-50% for top 2%.

For comparison's sake the Betelgeuse, which currently sits in first place on LMG's, has 546 dps for the average player and 823 dps for top 2%
The Naginata is coming out at 602 dps for the average player and 1010 for top 2%

The difference between the Godsaw (2nd place) and Betelgeuse (1st place) is 5.7% for average players, and 4.4% for top 2%
The difference between the Betelgeuse and the Naginata is 9.3% for average players, and 18.5% for top 2%, in favor of the Naginata. (strongly suggests cheating / aimbots at work)

To paint what's probably a more realistic picture, I've used some contrived numbers (acc/hsr; 20/20 avg and 31/31 top 2%) to recalculate the Naginata's dps:
For average players it comes out at 395 dps for average players (tied with Polaris / NS15M2), and 669 dps for top 2% players (moving up a little bit tie with Orion / EM6)

Which means it's about average / below average for LMG performance. Basically nothing special.

fwiw, the dasanfall Naginata leaderboard sorted by hsr might as well be a list of cheaters. A few of these names and outfits I recognize from elsewhere.

Well, lads. We tried. I got the response about a month back, but no thread to bring the bad news. I might try again later with the plague doctor mask that some user wanted.

It was great fun to work on this project with you guys with nonetheless.

Those bastards…

Had a lot of fun battlebarding so far. Will be back on in an hour to play some more. I either get people asking me to mute, how to mute me, or sending friend requests. Gonna get some jojo music next i think

They obviously want everything to be a multicoloured hellhole with designs taken out of the ass of a liberal from CalArts, no wonder they don't take tried and true normal helmet designs, they want to be "special" even if it destroys the meaning of the word in the proccess by making everything special.

I fucking told you to add the notches
you should also have made the helmet black with red detail instead of red with black detail

Retain the clean look of the front-mask but double down on the details, make that shit pristine
Integrate a visor folded in underneath the primary cup, pic related
also take note of the angle at which the sides fan out before the thick chin-strap comes through, extra definition could come through an ornate chin-strap a la paratrooper helmet, pic 2
consider differentiating the colors of the helmet slightly, too, very very slightly.
I don't have a good picture of the back, but you could integrate a folding plate, something abandoned from Napoleonic horseback helmets, pic 3
See how much looks "right" and try again.

now I look stupid
you can keep a mostly vanilla look as long as you focus on making the sides and chin aspects more detailed rather than adding lines and fancy eye-pieces as most people try.

Anything by this guy.

Best Nasheed coming through.

Guess it's time to update the game and get ready then.
Has anything changed in the game since these threads stopped being a thing?

Seems that they lowered their standards for decals. The ones here without the TR symbol next to it are available to anyone on all factions, so if someone wanted to run around as TR with that NC logo recolor, they could.

Would you be willing to upload it somewhere so all of us could keep a copy if you abandon it? I'm sure a lot of us would want to keep it for safe keeping or sell it off as our own work.

>>>/tf2/

Let me know when you nerds decided on times to play, because I need a match with you faggots.

Had previously tried that but decided to do it again. At least there is progress now, instead of crashing at 95%, now I crash at 40%.

I doubt it but just in case list a few examples

Get in here then faggot, were back!

See

8 PM EST, come and get us user-chan :^)

Oh fuck
redownloading now

WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!

Nuking any file mentioning Daybreak, SOE, Battleye and Planetside right now. Hopefully that will ensure that a clean install will actually fucking do something.

Getting on now, only just got back from work~

Name is Fuklawl.

If you have something like Nvidia inspector or RadeonPro it can cause problems with PS2

Don't have either of those and I doubt the problem arose from that since it just happened spontaneously the last time WWEW happened even though I hadn't really installed anything new. Also almost done finding and nuking all files, only SOE shit left.

Post AUTISM

user, this better not be OC.

The only two things it gives me to orientate by is G99 and the fact that it blocks SecurityUtility

FUCK. I'm going to be late.

Can be bad sometimes, although for infantry its pretty all right
Sure, people don't instantly die like its CoD or CS, but it's not really that out of hand except for maybe medkit tanking
Still never seemed like that big a problem to get to acceptable levels, unless you mean vehicles.
Yeah, one of the biggest issues with the game is that there's nothing to it past "shoot guys, take territory, take continent." There's no metagame past that.
See above.

The vast, vast majority of this game's infantry combat is close-quarters stuff in buildings. This stuff hardly happens unless you're standing still like an idiot
If 3 guys with lockons count as overwhelming numbers, then sure. Air is king in small fights where there's 12-ish people or less on both sides, but when you get into large fights there are going to be dudes with lockons that'll murder you anyway.
Only really applies to things like ground vehicles where the weapons are specialized for different things and you're generally given a shit weapon at the start. Infantry combat isn't very imbalance at all towards certless players and what differences there are can be evened out in the first 10 BRs if you know what you're doing. Hell, the A2A loadouts nowadays aren't even so bad its unplayable; all the default noseguns are good and afterburner tanks aren't that bad either.

Planetside 2 has its issues, and I don't think it's a game worth getting into at this point, but these aren't its biggest problems.

Those written pages were written out by an autist that was/is in the outfit, there's a webm floating around of him being an autist in voice chat for 10+ minutes, it was posted in the last thread.

Is he the guy who was all "I've been on the internet for 20 years, you are all insignificant insects" with that webm that was just the face of a Heavy Assault?

I am only responsible for the Sunderer chart.

That's correct.

It's really not hard to get a high headshot ratio on controllable NS weapons. Considering that the Naginata has literally 0 CoF bloom while standing still, I wouldn't be surprised.

All you have to do to pad headshot ratio is to run into people's faces and take mostly close quarters engagements. It's basically impossible to fuck up headshots at that point. Even with only okay aim, you can get a high 30s-low 40s HSR with little effort. It's probably one of the least indicative stats of any skill at all, much less cheating.

Would NCbro be allowed in the chat server?

Playing with NC is suffering, they're like lemmings

Those trips say probably

I have to show all of you how to use OBS to record video so you can capture maximum tears for vids

fuck, i accidentally left the outfit
i put in an app, DerBurger

Is this a sign?

I doubt that was an accident.

Don't push it

Look closer
Palindromes

what are you, gay?

I suffered from stockholm syndrom too you know user
when you step back for a month, in retrospect the game IS shit to its core

Tfw you're in the squad a webm creator makes

I'll only come back if the aussie shitposters come back. I need Dingoes in my life.

I told you the game is shit to the core. Those aren't the problems I'm talking about.

The whole game suffers from this identity crisis. If it tries to be a skill-based shooter, it falls apart when someone can pull "skill" from a terminal for 450 nanites. If it tries to be a more strategy based games it falls apart because there's VERY little strategy on live play apart from distributing forces properly and trying to move fast, as well as a lack of a… point. I mean, you take the continent and get a bonus, but there's nothing beyond that. It's largely just about shooting people, but it fails at that too. The only time every part of the game really works together as one is in contrived scenarios like server smash where the number of forces is set, everyone's playing and following orders from higher up and there's general organization to the whole thing. It'll never ever happen on live play and the moment one side do that it'll just crush the other two disorganized messes.

One of the biggest things that makes Planetside 2 what it is is the community. They're inevitably the content you fight and the veteran players who've been around for a while are the main forces driving "good fights" in the whole damn game. Daybreak can't even rebalance some of the core issues of this game and keep those guys around, so there are even less good fights which contributes to a progressively shittier atmosphere to play in. Instead they focus on adding stuff like construction and by the time they got around to trying to fix the core issues of the game it was too late. Construction certainly brought in a lot of players but it failed to retain the vast majority of them because the core issues are still unresolved. Don't even get me STARTED on the godawful new player experience in this game. If they don't quit the game outright they end up having a warped view that everything is pay to win, or other people are hacking and that's why they die, or countless other misconceptions.

It's a game that had so much potential, but it was woefully undeveloped and then put through mismanagement hell for the first part of its release, and the best chance that daybreak had to fix its shit once it split off from SOE they decided to implement a construction system that hardly anyone uses and people don't want to play in.

We're playing right now on Esamir.

Update on the decal. If all goes well and Daybreak aren't lazy shits it should be in the game sometime soon.

Maybe I'll download the game again too.

I swear if you faggots are gone by then I will be livid

At least they're removing max charge. MAX mains always irritated me.
As for the identity crisis, I don't think it's suffering from one as it's just trying to create its own identity in chaos. Not all people can enjoy chaos. There's really no strategy in this game or anything that will help enforce strategy. I think player-initiated quests will help towards that strategy, but right now it's non-existent.

oh gee now I fucking remember why I uninstalled this game

No, I am absolutely past giving the game and its devs the benefit of the doubt. It is not an identity crisis, every single long standing flaw in this game is intentional in order to milk the player.
The irons on most weapons completely obstruct the vision in order to make you pay more for sights.
Tranu and airchavs will never get nerfed substatially because thats where the cows are. AA will never get buffed substantially because the cows will complain. Magriders will not at any point in the future be nerfed of their most broken feature, strafing, because that would remove their right to exist.

EVERY SINGLE FLAW IN THIS GAME EXISTS IN ORDER TO APPEASE THE COWS.

I would agree with you if they actually cost anything substantial. Red dot sights work perfectly fine and they're literally 5 certs for every gun. At the very worst, that's like 10 minutes of grinding.
A2G is nothing like what it was on launch, although it's still fucking unbearable at small fights, I'll give you that. G2A is mindlessly easy to do and decently common at large fights, though. At a 48v48 aircraft will try to farm stuff but usually run when they see 4 lockon G2A missiles flying for them. They've also nerfed a lot of ESF maneuverability/reverse maneuver a few years back, and that ended up killing a lot of dedicated pilots. You'll see little johnny flying around in his scythe rocketpodding people but the airgame is a shadow of what it used to be.
I mean, it happens, like with ZOE, it just takes fucking forever, like with ZOE. And devs still haven't manage to figure out how to balance an aerial shotgun for the NC, either.

They just straight-up don't care.

Are there seriously people who don't realize just how well you can get by by relying on the default weapons for most classes and the most upgrades you'll want to slap on them is a hundred cert laser sight?

This is true, the lack of any sense of logistics doesn't help. It actually got worse when they streamlined everything into the single nanite pool and somehow one can get +50 nanites regardless of how well your faction is doing on any continent.

And Planetside 2's biggest problem was that it ran like shit and looked ugly as sin even with settings set to high (either you could handle it or you just didn't care anymore if the game wasn't going to work anyway). They (old SOE) dropped producing new content for years just to half ass getting the game to working order to only mild success.That's why it took 2 and a half years for that shitty new continent to finally come out, and no one wanted to play on it.

Failing to retain players even after Construction is just like every shooter made in this past decade, the game just has no depth. Most shooters nowadays just have players run around with no sense of direction or purpose just shoot people and for some reason people will bitch about this game not giving people a reason to do anything other than shoot people then go off to play the latest Battlefield title which has the exact same problem they give PS2 shit for and every shooter had recently.

Or it's just like says and balance is centered around pleasing the faggots who spend thousands of dollars worth of goypoints for silly looking helmets and Tron lights

Actually with wrelfare, they gave out free reflex sights for all default weapons.

Buzz was right.

I hope some of you fags hop on tomorrow because I can't tonight.

Serious discussion on when we need to get a whole lot of people to be online, playing daily can cause severe burnout.

I also am pretty busy with college and whatnot.

Maybe weekends should be a goal, that should be our wwew session.

Yeah, I'm fine with weekends.

As much as I like mining salt and funposting in the game with you lads, as an MMOFPS this game has nothing, no metagame or any reasonable goal other than farming certs and killwhore stats.

But battlebarding, listening to nacho's spaghetti, and the salt is all worth it, because if you haven't seen the game's status lately since Battle-eye got implemented, fucking server pop went down.

So Friday-Saturday-Sunday is the most of what we will get on the game.

You don't need those when you have memes.

Weekends. Gotta find a time when yuropoors are done praying to that giant muslim xbox.

I know your feel, bro. It doesn't help that I also

I'm in the same boat but I actually like TR weapons and TR players on Connery are full of infilshitters.

Fuck everything Tranu related. Fuck Tranu guns, fuck tranu MAXes, fuck Tranu vehicles, and fuck Tranu players, and fuck T-Ray that Tranu loving nigger artist for making everyone but TR have shit and ugly artstyles that look like ass even on high settings

shake my head fam

Who was ever blaring initial D, and allowing me to Gun in his jeep car thing tonight well he attempted to "drift" and bully through Tranu, I had fun. Thanks man. As for the game, it sucks, but playing with you faggots makes it fun. Weekends should be good.

IdeasMan signing out till next week.

SHHIEEEEEETTTT

I agree with you that you don't need much certs to succeed in the realm of infantry (I've done so myself multiple times), but MAXes are just fucking ludicrous. If you actually know what you're doing as a MAX player then it's straight-up easymode. They're just too strong, especially if you know what you're doing, and most people would be a chump not to pull them whenever they're able.

Reminder that Pounders are really, really good.

Well if they're going to cut the balls off the NC shottie max they better make shotties better

Reminder due to this games junk physics system if you time your second jump at the height of it the second you hit the wall you merge with the wall for a tenth of a second and can jump off of it

Heard that Gatekeepers on prowlers and harassers got nerfed in the sense that they are alot harder to use for long range firing, how does it feel compared to pre-nerf? Although I welcome the recoil-removal on harasser

I'm glad to see wwew back.

You need new webms fam.

NC definitely has a lot of the best shit, but the players just drive me up the fucking wall. Especially on connery, they will consistently lose 50/50 fights to either TR or VS, and are just generally useless and retarded.

I always end up pissed off when I play NC, even if we're actually winning, TR is the opposite.

Still, I tough it out on NC sometimes just to use the Phoenix for a while. If TR had that thing they'd be fucking unstumpable.

Can someone explain to me why the different factions attract different playerbases? Like, okay, aesthetics and such but there's actual verifiable psychological differences between people playing each faction.

Memes.

NC: Space America kids.
Tranu: Special snowflake kids from Tumblr.
TR: Edgy kids and Holla Forums

I LOVE YOU FAGS AND I HOPE WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND SALT MINE THE FUCK OUT OF THE TRANU

I fucking hate the way nobody plays TR because le red faction is the commies meme

Ok lads, downloading now, how bad is the lag if I'm from kangerooland?

What's the decal?

???

Everyone is always lagging out so it shouldn't be significantly worse for you

Stick to armor. You're going to get fucked on a 1v1 fight. Chances are it will be a mutual kill.

you both have to go back

I think planetside is actually a war of grand strategic geometric forces. If, in my assumptions, I can conclude that the TR is faced by a circle, the NC a square, and the Vanu a triangle: We see many similarities between the philosophical implications of the shapes between their physical counterparts. The TR, having no edges but an infinite sum of roundness, finds themselves constantly expanding and spinning, yet having no hard contact to maintain order of itself beyond the infinite expansion of its roundness. The NC, being square and rudimentary, finds itself being simple, curt, brute, and entirely barbaric, in contrast to the more complicated and sophisticated circle. As to why the NC are the main force known as "rebels" when the Vanu also rebelled, is because the NC represent a shape that is nearly an antithesis to the republic's circle. With the Vanu being a triangle, they have the strongest and most resistant structure of the three shapes (read: most technologically advanced), yet despite this the shape only has three vertices, limited in scope even in comparison to the square, and especially limited compared to the potentially infinite vision of the Terran Circle. All of these factors are represented in how each faction plays out. Indeed, the TR skirt around their enemies with tactical maneuverability and multi-situational capability, whilst the NC smashes into things headfirst and the Vanu remove themselves from frontline confrontation as much as possible, to mitigate their own losses and incur significant ones in enemy weakpoints as much as possible. In the TR's circle, there is only unity, as no vertices oppose eachother, despite there potentially being an infinite number of them. The NC, with their squared hardness always seem to be looking for conflict, wherever it may be, although this is tantamount to their definition of freedom. The Vanu, with their triangle, perhaps mockingly suggests a trinity of their fellows, as would the old abrahamic religions. Thus concludes my consideration about the shapes and their meaning, and why ultimately the circle is the most perfect shape.

autism

damn it. I didn't want to come back yet.
NOT LIKE THIS. NOT LIKE THIS user!.

Despite knowing that, I still find MAX units to be unfun to play as personally. They're too slow to move around for my tastes and engineers always act retarded when I need them to repair and rearm. Then again, when I run engineer and fix MAXes they seem to be keen on using me as a human shield even though they're over half or 2/3rds health.

That said, I do wish NC and TR had something other than that shitty riot shield that never worked half the time and that "Please C4 me" ability I don't think I've ever seen anyone use ever

Lockdown is good for MAX units designed solely for shitting on aircraft

I've noticed that most of the time that a MAX will completely ignore me when I'm an engineer because they want to be ~150 steps to the left despite already being safe.

Come back user.

I'd join in but

I fuckin hate the edgelord asthetic.

Like Purple and Black spandex is any better.

this game isn't TR vs VS lad. There's 3 factions.

Yes, fight for Freedomâ„¢ and rampant consumerism goy.

holyfuck Holla Forums what the fuck is this shit kek.

Also TR are best faction.

Yes, just give up on freedom and fight for one world government goy.

Wiz Dum Gun, he's a comedian. I think he used to be Deagle Nation.

Freedumb ain't free. Dog braise the suids.

It's either gay spandex, a government in power that is trying to keep things in order, or corporations trying to become the government.

Rather burn it all down or be for support corporations then to support a one world government 3rd world africa-tier commie shithole that censors speech.

So you agree that corporations aren't someone to follow because they'd do the same thing the current government does under the guise of consumerism and freedom from the old regime.

How come? The NC troops aren't fighting for a paycheck, they aren't mercs. They fight for freedom.

????

There's the one dialog about how the suits should cut them a bonus check.

That's called a joke, TR.
Oh right, they banned humor in the TR in 20XX.

The only thing that got banned was sensible game direction

Too bad it's actually confirmed that NC is made up of corporations. I mean fuck son, the PS2 site says they're lead by industry titans.

yeah the NC are literally the cancer that's killing the US IRL so why the fuck would anyone play as them. TR don't get paid. We fuck shit up for the glory of Humanity because we fully intend to rebuild it after said fucking. Whereas the NC will just charge everyone for the pleasure- same way the US did to Iraq. Wouldn't be surprised if this whole war is just over space oil for them.

Whereas the Vanu are just faggots. Their entire backstory is that they think they're aliens and so want to kill everyone else because we won't join their faggot club and pretend to be aliens with them.

Didn't you learn from the troubled years, user? Did you forget 4/16?

Vanu did nothing wrong! They're the superior faction! They just want to help!

If a rocketpod faggot is spamming shit at infantry, it shouldn't take 3 (THREE) motherfucking unguided rockets to kill him.
If I have the skill to lead my shots, one after another on his two strafing runs, he shouldn't get the chance to fucking run away
Meanwhile all he has to do is point a plane at groups of people and hold whatever fucking button it is to shoot rockets and netting half a dozen free kills.

Like how the fuck are you supposed to kill that faggot without spending almost a thousand certs on new weapons. It's fucking retarded holy shit

ok, downloading, let's make some salt!

Lies. They want us to get hooked on their batteries so we have to keep buying their fucking batteries. They are literally Space Jews.

Exactly. Who's a magnificent leader that is also the head of a very large corporation?

Trump.
Checkmate, TR.

Why don't you want the batteries? Don't make me force you into some spandex and make you see what makes VS so great.

Bruh, it's the current year. It's time for a woman to be put into the white house, and Hilldawg is that woman. Stop oppressing women you shitlord.

Have you actually SEEN the state of NC walls.

TR Walls are the best walls.

I never knew why I found her party and concept so revolting, now I do

A lock on to aircraft should be nearly instant with them at 200 meters, not 4 fucking seconds

But they have to enable the airshitters or nobody would airshit

That's why anti-AA weapons like bursters keep getting repeatedly nerfed

I've locked down the entire TI ALLOYS from as far back as the crown how bursters used to be, now all they do is tickle aircraft unless they're 10m from you

The thing is aircraft are still a massive threat in the hands of anybody who knows how to use the landscape because ROCKETS DO NOT FLY UP so all pilots ever need to do is strafe their target and then get behind buildings/land and laugh as everybody's locked on rocket slams into the landscape because they don't fly up first

If rockets flied up the current lock on system would be fine, but Daybreak refuses to fix anything because then nobody would airshit

A vote for Jill is a vote for Trump.

It's because they get a fuckload of money from people buying good goy points to unlock shit for their aircraft.

NC has the best infantry guns and rocket launchers in the game, yet nobody knows how to fucking use either and nobody gets them either

NC fails to realize that 4 phoenix users can push back even the largest tank brigade because there is literally nowhere the tanks can hide which forces TR/VS to fight on foot

I took NC because NC weapons fuck shit up, 2nd best tank at the time became best tank after Magrider got its needed nerfs

The only thing NC didn't have was effective AI max weapons, but now that they got Gorgon's shits balanced now

NC's biggest drawback is the blue on their armor is 8x luminosity brighter than TR armor and 14x brighter than VS armor and stand out even in Planetside 2 darkness levels like christmas tree's while TR/VS at night fade into the background which years later I feel is intentional given how well NC does for everything else

remember anons
EVERY MOMENT YOU ARE NOT ON IS A MOMENT A VANU LIVES
EVERY MOMENT YOU ARE NOT ON IS A MOMENT BURGERS LIVE
EVERY MOMENT YOU ARE NOT ON IS A MOMENT WHERE THE BAD GUYS WIN

I CANNOT DOWNLOAD ANY FASTER user! MY AUS SHIT INTERNET CANNOT INTO DIAL UP

Probably going to head to bed anyway. Likely will be on later on though.

Basically NC have decent and more diverse set of infantry but NC is populated near exclusively by retards like PS2 is their first FPS or something.

But really NC art is just shit most of the time because T-Ray was a stupid Tranu loving nigger who bitched and moaned about berets for some reason but was fine with everyone and their mother making Dead Space helmets

Boy is that understatement of the year

AND HE HAD A MIC HE COULD HAVE TOLD ME HE WANTED TO BLOW THE C4 I WAS IGNORING WHILE WE QUICKLY SECURED

I swear the only thing dumber than Phoenix is people who play overwatch

I've seen them murder half of platoons just for the fucking chance to earn 25 exp to rush and blow up something, once enemies put mines under tanks etc, we told the tanks to stop and wait and we went to get engineers to get the mines out

IN COMES PHOENIX RETARD INF WHO PULLS OUT HIS PISTOL AND SHOOTS THEM ALL, BLOWING UP THREE TANKS IN THE PROCESS

AND HE WAS LEVEL NINETY SEVEN

Playing NC is always fucking suffering, after we team killed him rightfully he went on a bitching spree about us "Being faggots" (Now its FAWGETS due to DB censoring) and "Not knowing how to play the game" etc

I feel like the biggest cancer in this game is its subscription based. But they can milk much more money from the playerbase that way.

I thought Weww already pointed out this last time that in actuality if you just chained XP boosts and double XP weekends properly it actually worked out more beneficial than the subscription. All you got for your sub is station creds (which you can buy anyway) and 1 extra double xp weekend a month. Also the ability to buy new microtransactions early (which is retarded).

Forgot my old level 30 account, time to grind for my beloved GD-22S again.
Fuck I love that gun, 50 rounds in 577 RPM with high reload speed.

GET FUCKING PUMPED

Also, confirmed Devs have no idea that TR are Fascist themselves, yet call the other factions Fascist.

GG

HAHA

Wait, so the NC are the actual fascist in game? Shit, so I am playing the wrong faction. Damn.

Yeah, fuck you faggots, I am going to go fight for Freedom.

SALTY SALTY TeaRs

TR are a lawful tyranny/autocracy.
NC are a corporate oligarchy.
VS are a syndical technocracy, ie an anarchy.
All three have varying levels of facism built in.

no wonder, shoo shoo

fug forgot pic

I love bases with little enclosed space for this reason.

is there clans/groups in Overwatch?
if there's, we should make wwew clan/group

Post rares Viking

I know, I am just fucking around. Ill still come smash with the TR with you weeb faggots.

What?

The faggot in the webm and who makes these tumblr-esqe notes

I love playing with on average 20 FPS.
Fuck this shit tier optimization. This game doesn't even look pretty, and what can use so much fucking CPU power? My GPU is fine, R7 260, its nothing special but it can run most games alright. Any medium sized fight runs at 15 fucking FPS.

put in app, fullchantan

I thought Planetside 2 is one of those games that runs shittier on lower graphical settings then higher ones

Downloading right now. What's changed in game in 2 years anons?

Someone in chat told me that it's easier to run ultra textures then low textures because the CPU has to do the downscaling.

Absofuckinglutely nothing.

In 2 years? There's a lot that's changed. I know that the alert system has been phased out in favor of a "victory point" system, there's a construction thing out where users can build their own bases, as well as a heap of other stuff. Some maps (namely indar) have also been changed, and there have been a good few weapons added since then. Not quit sure what all the changes are, you'd have to check the changelogs, but there's definitely been plenty.

Streaming right now.

twitch.tv/mrdaylight

or hitbox.tv/mrdaylight take your pick

I hope you get exactly what the last streamer we had gets, you faggot.

Do I really have to come back just to ban your ass?

I'll be on tonight, cant wait to fight with you guys again!

post rare* Vikings, my bad

Alright, I reinstalled the game for the first time in years.
Buddies got me to play it with them as tranu a long time ago. I did not like it, and dropped it after about 5 hours. Vanu sucks. They are not my friends anymore.
I remember the game giving me a few questions to determine what gun i get for free. Which one would be best to start with?

ID is CDDutch, I'll apply when I'm done messing around with the settings.

A group of gamers from Holla Forums spending the whole match yelling "DICKS" could pull off more coordination than 99% of pub players who use mics

That doesn't happen any more. Instead, each battlerank for your first 15 battleranks gives you 100 certs. It's a much better system since it'll end up giving you more certs overall and you can spend them on what you want. It's probably recommend to purchase things like better repair tools, better suit slots (e.g. upgrading your advanced shield capacitor, nanoweave armor, what have you), better abilities (upgrading jumpjets for light assault is an absolute necessity if you plan on playing the class), medkits or C4 (medkits are the more reliable, more often used options but C4 is fucking C4, you get to blow up MAXes and tanks with it), and upgrading your starting gun before getting new guns, with the biggest exception being the infiltrator for TR and VS, who starts off with the shittiest rifle in the game for their default weapon instead of something actually servicable.

All your default guns are at least passable unless you're an infiltrator that isn't NC. If you desperately, desperately want to upgrade, you would probably want the following

Light assault/engineer: The jaguar. It's a lot similar to the TRAC-5, but its recoil is arguably better, I'm pretty sure it has access to soft point ammo where TRAC-5 doesn't, and above all else it has .75 ADS speed (you move 75% of your walking speed when aiming down the sights as opposed to 50%).

Combat Medic: The default T1 Cycler is best in class for overall purposes. All the other guns are more or less great in their respective, specialized areas (except for the T1S variant and the T1A directive reward variant of the default Cycler) but there's no beating the Cycler in being good in most any situation you can throw at it.

Heavy Assault: If you absolutely have to, you can drop the CARV for the MSW-R. MSW-R has better recoil statistics and also access to an advanced laser sight, if you're the kind of person who likes hipfiring their LMG for some reason. I wouldn't recommend it too much, though, as it does trade off having a 100 round mag for only a 50 round one, and it still does cost certs.

Infiltrator: The one exception where you desperately want a new gun. Get the low-zoom bolt action sniper rifle, the TSAR-42 if you want a more midrange role, the Armistice if you want to go close quarters bullethosing with the other guys, or the RAMS .50 if you want to stay as far away from the action as possible.

If I started up a new character and wanted to play Heavy Assault first, I would do something like this:

1: Get a medkit.
2: Get a forward grip for my CARV because that thing shakes like a crack addict.
3: Get another medkit, probably. 2 is good enough for most players unless you start getting addicted to chugging those things.
4: Start working on putting ranks in my advanced shield capacitor, also use resist shield instead of the default overshield. Resist shield is strong from the get-go, so I don't need to put any ranks in it at first. Advanced shield capacitor, however, is incredibly useful and cheap and should be maxed straight away.

All of this is doable in your first 10 ranks or less and is going to do you a hell of a lot more than trading in your CARV for an MSW-R. From there, I'd probably go for getting the grounder (G2A rocket launcher, ludicrously useful for anti-air work, which is always welcome) and then maybe go get the commissioner (hands down the best sidearm in the game, and can be used for every single class).

This is the most concise that I can put this:
VS: We are superior to you, therefore we win (standard fags, emos, niggers, elffags, weeaboos, furries, trannies, SJWs, Apple product enthusiasts, deviantart users, special snowflakes, those guys who insist on RPing as overpowered mary-sues)
NC: You aren't as shitty as us, therefore we win (Punks, Ancaps, Nickelback fans, RINOs, normalfags, people who dreamt of being a high school quarterback, Windows 10 users)
TR: We impress the brass, therefore we win (Us, Holla Forums, Nazis, wall construction crews, Nachololicons, edgy meme magicians, those douchebags who are willing to spend several fucking hours at a bridge just to get the last laugh)

kek

Thanks.

Dunno what the last streamer got.

I wonder who this faggot could be.

If they were holding stolen TVs or something this would be the most accurate portrayal of BLM to date.

WWEW is back for two fucking days and the cancer is already trying to take root? Jesus fucking christ.

Kill yourself you shitter. We didn't like it back then and we still don't like it now you fucking faggot.

Feels fucking good

NC does have better funs though.

Don't know what your problem is with me. I'm far from elitist about anything. Routinely help out noobs all the time in WF. And I stream almost everything I play, including PS2 since wwew was first made.

Why are you so adverse to streaming? Shy or something? It's not like I'm e-celeb I almost exclusively do it for a handful of friends who like to chat with me while I game and from the occasional git gud tips from autists who are better at the game. If anything it's you being the faggot for getting triggered over something that affects you no way whatsoever.

Maybe if you asked first. If its just a handful of your friends then Im sure no one would have mind.

Guess we can add "lying fucking faggot" on top of everything else. You are constantly giving people shit if their mod loadout isn't "optimized" or if they're using the "wrong" weapon or frame. I suppose that's one of those so-called "git gud tips", right?
You're absolute cancer. Fuck off.

For real? That's anons are getting triggered? I didn't ask permission? Honestly expected to ask every single nigger that logs on can I please continue to stream like some fucking numale cuck? That's crazy and I've never come across such an expectation from a clan or chan in my life. That shit is only expected when you're with IRL friends. Playing with randoms you pretty much have no clue who is recording or streaming or what they'll do with the footage. Some anons in here make webms of shit. Where do you think they get it? Not my stream I can tell you that since nothing particularly git gud related happens there.

And what if it wasn't? What if I had tons of viewers? What difference would it make?

Speak for yourself. Because there's literally only 1 person who spergs AT ME about mod loudouts. Everyone else is calm as a hindu cow about that shit and we trade mods and other items all the time. I've gifted tons of market items w/ plat to new clan members to get them started and never asked for jack shit in return. The clan lead promoted me so much because I kept so many new players interested and feeling less shit about the grind.

Explain how my stream with barely 3 people affects your experience. Or first, how that is even cancerous since there's an official fucking stream aggregator for Holla Forums's Holla Forums that is fairly popular. You can't, because it doesn't affect you one iota and you're complaining for the sake of it or you just don't like me personally for whatever reason.

JUST

It was broken on PlayOnLinux for the longest time too for the dumbest reason (the launcher's download URL changed and nobody bothered to update it). I wouldn't even bother trying games like this on linux anymore. Old shit only.

as long as you avoid making "Holla Forums" or "wwew" searchable to get to your stream I personally have no problem with it (which it seems like you're already doing)
you weren't obnoxious or whiny or shit when I was on and I remember you from back in July so I'm not going to complain there, either

Cheers bro I think this hate on me is probably a bandwagon meme or troll that I just need to let slide.

I've never put "Holla Forums" in any stream ever since that would just be asking for trouble from safe spacers or memers who don't care about the game (and it's dumb and unrelated).

will add to copypasta :^). neato tho

hc1 cougar for TR is getting buffed to 577 rpm. Not sure how it handles, but praise wrel :DD

Good, TR weapons need all the buffs they can get

This is coming from me as an NC player even, TR has like only 3 good infantry guns, hell even their SMG's suck ass

I was under the impression i was the only NC player weww liked

Vanu is irredeemable, NC can be misled or just really fucking love their shotguns
I don't think general opinion on you has changed much, you're still that one guy who accidentally our whole squad and makes top tier MAX videos

We did it, lads.

Wwew!

At least it got further than the helmets.

WWEW LADS
Do we have to pay for this gay shit?

I like you but the videos of you killing us is blasphemy.

I don't even know what the new decal looks like.

I kept playing because I just wanted to run into WEWW and see all the triggering you guys caused around you

WWEW

I'll get a free copy, so I can set it as a banner if I have the rights to. If not, price should be just 25 station cash.
I don't give a shit if anyone buys it, Daybreak said decals effectively make them no money. I just wanted to unite our people under one flag. And have something to put on a resume.

Lad, hate to, maybe, burst your bubble. It might only mean that your tax form was approved.

Check the image for an explanation I got from the forum lead mod on how the statuses work with the reviewer who declined the my trooper helmet.

You have to fuck pretty extensively with the graphics settings to make it run well, see

At some point in lowering settings the game assumes you're using integrated graphics and tries to offload everything to the CPU, which is dumb as fuck because PS2 already hits your CPU harder than any computer that only has integrated graphics can handle but who ever expected something nice or smart from SOE.

WEW LADS

Man, they should really revise the whole content submission system and condense it so there's no confusion. I already had a declined submission because I fucked up the preview image, it took another month for the second submission to go past 'valid'.

Either way, I'm confident it'll get in, even if it'll take a while. Judging by what's already in the game the entry bar isn't very high.

I might end up spending the shekels to get a decal on everything if that is the case.

Well fug. At least we know it won't be too long until it comes out.

There it goes

I swear I rendered that right. Here's the fixed cut.

Well that was a surprise ;D

Well downloaded. Played for a bit, ran into some of you fags while Removing Vanu. Time to join.

I hope it gets in, would be sweet to leave a mark on this game. Something to be revered by.

I asked about the common wait time. It could take no time at all, or far more. It took mine six weeks to get from Accepted to Declined.

Well, I submitted it in august. They better have it done by christmas, or someone's getting a box of dogshit in their mailbox.

I love it when someone gets so salty when you snipe them that they try counter-sniping you or going up to where you're sniping from, and they still get their ass handed to them

But…I gotta take out the snipahs. And I'm a shit shot with scoped rifles.

HAs with LMGs tend to grant better results or scare them off

I love leaving 3 sets of 2 tank mines and getting 2 vehicle kills from the same guy and a bounty 20 minutes later and then another kill.

How the fuck are you meant to deal with vehicles as infantry?

go max or heavy assault and use their rockets.
go engineer and lay down mines and bait the tanks into running them over
go light assault and fly over the tank and drop c4

Heavy assault rocket launchers, Light Assault with C4, engineers with tank mines, MAX's with certain weapons for anti-air and slight ground vehicle destruction, and back to Heavy Assault with their anti-air missile launchers. Or just pull a tank or two tbh.

I take it the base anti-vehicle stuff is just crappy cause I tried that and felt like I was hardly tickling them.

Well, the vehicles also have a certain amount of armor, depending on where you hit them. You never want to face a tank dead-on, since that's where the highest amount of armor is, it's preferable to hit them from behind.

Spear turrets aren't bad, they just take a bit.

A heavy assault with a normal rocket launcher and a munitions pouch (even the basic one) can destroy a full-health sunderer, anti-air missiles only take 3 to sink a scythe. C4 is fucking c4, it rapes maxes. Tank mines rapes any ground vehicle that passes over it. Maxs aren't good at anti-vehicle activities, just stick to infantry rape with them.

Ok I just joined the outfit, when you boys next on?

The weekend is probably going to be the most active time.

The Gauss Saw is the worst gun I have ever used in this game. It's a LMG with a 100 round clipazine and you can't even fire full auto with it because the spread leads that shit to 6 roads to hell.

How much of a shitter are you?

Yo wassup fam, username is tsabosavoc

There's literally 0 difference in skill between factions. I've checked over it a dozen times trying to see what / when / where any skill bias might crop up and I can never find anything conclusive.

All I know is that NC loses the most, and deals out the least damage in aggregate. Why? I don't know, but they do, to a statistically significant degree.

You need to stand still and burst fire 2-3 rounds at a time, or just single-shot it.

It's an LMG that has to be used like a battle rifle and requires headshots to be competitive. You can't really go running guns blazing, you have to act more like accurate fire support. If you want to run around guns blazing, use the GD-22S or the Anchor.

Weapons are actually pretty well balanced across all factions; Armistice outperforms the Cyclone, contrary to what reddit will tell you.

TR isn't in a bad place, it's just grass-is-greener.

I want to start battlebarding some Deus vult music whilst crusading the Tranu off the Indar Holy Land.

Any tips on best boosting morale?

It should be free if it's the outfit decal

Nationalistic music is pretty good, doesn't matter what. Try for radovan karadzic if you want.

why oh why did they add a purple skin to the gun camos. If one of you faggots use it you deserve to be TKed.

If you're too retarded to stop screwing up the basic understanding of one of a great infantry weapon, the EM6 is only 100 certs (I think I got it from Alpha Squad) and is basically an LMG version of all the default NC AR and carbines. And they gave it an art pass to make it look less ugly and samey as the other guns

Source? I don't doubt you. NC weapons (were) generally meant to do more damage with a slower rate of fire. But I'm pretty sure that since lower ROF + higher overall recoil + flinch everytime you take damage + piss poor game performance = Really fucked it should be no surprise if NC players tend to get their ass kicked all the time in 1v1 fights especially when close quarters (ie. most of what you're doing in this game as a footsoldier) favors weapons with higher rates of fire and NC guns generally don't do that except for a handful of niche weapons that don't do much outside of that.

This. Really ugly shit and fuck anyone who uses them

When I saw it I was like, what the fuck. He looked like a VS at first glance and then the red icon came up. I was so confused. There's also a helmet that has the same texture, so basically add this to the other camos and you could theoretically make yourself look VS.

You can take two routes to aggregating songs:
you're currently doing the second, in which case you should
groups of songs to look for could include
you can splash in good compliments, such as
I have a giant library of requested songs that I need to organize into playlists again, but I can say these are particularly popular within the outfit at large
but when dedicated driver you'll do better with
I haven't tried out any explicitly DEUS VULT songs but I think they could fit in well depending on instrumentation and quality.

I think it'll fit.

How does wwew feel about bolt thrower and older good metal in general

I'm currently restructuring my playlists, but I hadn't had any requested in the past. I'll throw some in and test the waters.

if i can get my micspam shit to work i'll be playing some metal tonight

Fucking started the game waited for shit to run and
server locked
godamnit

We did it! with only ten seconds to spare before server shutdown, we took like 8 bases. Truly we have achieved something greater than just sitting on our asses and shooting faggots.

Feels great. Pic related is for NC.

VAC is compatible with the mic (no test filters and arcane bullshit like that). If you need a mictoggle through AHK or otherwise, make sure you run it
or it wont be able to override the native input status for the game, which was presumably a security measure, a built in anti-cheat.
Similarly, if you tab out, it resets.

I like to fire full auto, shooting a LMG in 1 and 2 shot bursts is fucking lame-o. No thanks lad, I'll take accurate full auto fire for 10 rounds with my GD-22S any day of the week.

What I don't understand is why they give new players the Gauss SAW. Newer players typically choose Heavy Assault, and they like spraying and full auto fire, not shooting in 1 to 3 round bursts with a fucking 100 ROUND BOX MAGAZINE LIGHT MACHINE GUN.
I haven't used the EM6, I have used the other EM which name I forgot, it was similarly dogshit with incredibly terrible spread above 5 rounds. I think the GD-22S might be a better fit for newer players.

I feel like we should get a plug.dj room or something to shitpost outside of the game, when the server is down like this.

we have a discord for project reality i guess

Not this autism. Never again.

I thought Plug.dj dieded.

Diskike is a jewish trick. Never.

(checked)

The 8/v/ room was pretty good when it started off. It quickly devolved into shitty memes instead of music though

Shame we can't have FAL's and Shorts in Planetside 2.

plug dj always ALWAYS devolves into autism

I just want someone to tell me when the server is back up without sitting on my ass and checking the thread every 10 minutes. I'm bad at keeping track of that stuff

daybreakgames.com/status

weekends, there's usually a few people on any given EST night though

This is why I proposed to make a room somewhere like discord. What am I supposed to do when the game is down?

no
You could just go play something else like I do.

The game supplies everything we need for our shitposting. It would be unnecessary. Plus I'm pretty sure we've always had this stance of no 3rd party comms shit with wwew since we want to keep everything in game.

WHEN IS SERBER UP IW ANT TO PLAYF UCK

soon

New thread when?

I suggest waiting until server's up

Holy wew fuck that is some terrible programming.
I did what that told me. My CPU is bad, my GPU is alright.

About -3.5 hours.

Wake me up.
CMFYS will never be back on Holla Forums, that thread bought me big laughter.

There's nothing major about what they're changing so I'd imagine something they "fixed" in the test serb doesn't actually fix anything, probably the ion cannon still being completely shit both cosmetically and actually.

sereber was killed by plebbit
rest in piss

do i have to play OTHER GAME?

Thankfully most people on Connery weren't stupid enough goys to buy most of the new shit

Back then everyone said that the EM6 should have been the starter weapon because it had the same damage model and rate of fire as the default AR and carbine and has a much faster reload than that ancient reload speed of the SAW. The GD22 shoots too slow to hold its own in close quarters (defeating its purpose as a close quarters weapon) and the EM1 (the other EM machine gun you're referring to) is meant for sustained distance fire over raw damage or DPS. The Gauss SAW is very much a skill dependent weapon meant to be used at medium-long range due to it's 0 Cone of Fire when firing from a stationary position.

Serb is not kill, someone make a new thread

IT'S TIME

new thread