Trump Dissolves Voter Fraud Commission

archive.is/bWeTl

Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirstjen_Nielsen
archive.fo/8xpdi
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948874586006925313
dailycaller.com/2017/11/09/immigration-hawks-see-warning-signs-in-dhs-nominees-confirmation-hearing/
archive.is/oQoF4
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2006/03/16/GR2006031600213.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/3/kris-kobach-canceling-voter-panel-will-speed-probe/
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
hooktube.com/watch?v=i5qUu5Gzv6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now it moves from a mother-may-I states' model to an eat-your-vegetables federal approach. You never know with Trump, but I doubt he's going to trust his opponents' honesty in 2020.

Another based chess move.

The voting system is about to get Federalized, lol jesus fuck. Democrats are going to shit themselves when all those state driver licenses mean fuck all for the voting rolls.

My body is ready

lol

Full Blown Cuck-Out

Seriously, the DHS? Who runs the DHS?
Oh, RIGHT.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirstjen_Nielsen

Chekk'd trips
Fuck yeah

Can someone less brain dead than me explain the reasoning behind this move and what it means? I'm a bit confused in why Trump would dissolve a commission he created to discover voter fraud.

lol

Why would Trump commute the sentence of Sholom Rubashkin?

4D CHESS, OF COURSE!

lel

ZOG makes the decisions in the US lad, not the citizenry. Just like in Europe.

He's cucking out. It'd be a nasty legal battle with the jewdiciary in multiple blue states to try to impose on them, so he's just gonna say "Fuck it" and hand it off to Nielsen, where it will fade into obscurity as it gets sucked down the memory hole. Wouldn't be surprised if he came to realize the corruption was so massive and so wide-spread that it'd bring the entire US political system down if exposed, and so his kike masters have told him to leave it be, something he's quite happy to do.

Trump is on the fast-track to being a one-term President.

For real. These guys are fucked.

Okay memes asides I can't really decipher through the kvetching in the CNN article.

Thanks, I just found it funny that he would drop such a hot potato so fast when he had publicly brought up the possibility of voter fraud occurring. Brings to mind a few articles I saw just today and yesterday about how this new year will bring in a "new Trump", and the kikes writing them were gloating at this fact. I'm assuming either most Trump supporters got psyop'd hardcore and he was in on it all along, or the kikes shoved him into a dark room and showed him the full Zapruder Film

Fucking lol, go apologize somewhere else.

The funniest part to me is that the shills are shitposting here when 75% of all Holla Forumsacks are doing casework rn. They're absolutely wasting their time.

Unrelated, but why was Zapruder filming in the Dallas that day? To document the event? Where have I heard that before?

Seems legit.

Checked for who is fucked and how?
Explain to me how this is beneficial. I'm genuinely interested to hear your narrative.

2018 will be the year Trump stops pretending, I suspect.
Here's the rub though: There will never be an end to the accusations of anyone who opposes him being a shill. Never. Trump could legit change his platform to 'Israel First' and people'd be coming here making posts like these.

Yeah, whatever fag.

Again, seems legit.

Fascism is civic nationalism son (NatSoc or GTFO), and your memes are stale as fuck.

Transparent dumbshit kike. Your kike whore of a mother should have drowned you.

Notice how shills ITT once again demonstrate their inability to think more than one step ahead. Really proves that our opposition is made entirely of non-whites, most likely niggers.

They simply see this as
And are far too stupid to see this as any sort of potential step towards a further, greater goal.

Now watch them scream about chess in respinse to this.

Oh boy 2018 is fun I am so happy to be here :]

I'm already excited for 2019, so I can relive the ramp up to the election. But 2018 is going to be a fun one too

Literally the same thing he said in the statement you posted. What's so "Fuck." about that? Do you want action or a legal quagmire? Dumbass.

He should cut funding for traitor states. Or something not kosher like send in the army to get what he wants. But no. Decades of suffering under Judeo-Capitalism have turned Trump into a super bitch.

checked
im sure its all okay im sure Q will assuage us with cryptic musings

Doesn't this make sense to move the investigation into federal hands? Fraud commissions will do the same amount of good as 'congressional investigations'. Citing a lack of cooperation and handing this over to a federal agency makes a lot of sense from my perspective.

Prove why the 'traditional' means don't work then move to effective dictation on whether something will be prosecuted. Stymies the bullshit tyranny blubbering while still actually moving forward in the legal system.

The only two posts you made in this thread were screaming about other people being shills.
By the way:

What an organic exchange.

Depends on whose hands, doesn't it?

Do you trust Kirstjen Nielsen to pursue this issue in earnest?

Based 4d chess MAGA fellow centipedes!

I see he still hasn't built your wall or even started it. What's the current excuse? Face it, we all got duped and the wall won't be built. If I'm wrong then great news. But I'm not.

Hey, keep voting and conducting free ad campaigns though, for sure it will happen next term!

Like clockwork.
You must have missed
He just confirm the saying that commission do shit job at solving things. Probably staffed by deep state actors.

If you knew jack shit about politics, you would know that 'reviewing issues to determine the next course of action' is political speak for throwing shit into the too hard basket. Stop eating up shit you read and learn some history you fucking Redditor.

Now what?

>>>/leftpol/
You missed your board kike.

All you have done is suggest I am a shill for expressing a valid and obvious opinion, this make you look like a tool or a shill.

I am neither a communist or a redditor. Fortunately I am also not a bootlicker like you who would eat shit off a plate if Trump told you too.

He just transferred it to DHS, they have made it official, not dissolved it.

He needs to win Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin again to get reelected and I dunno if that's going to happen with 4 more years of eldlerly whites dying and 4 more years of non-whites turning 18, plus the dems have the raw data of how many votes they need to fabricate, plus he won't be running against the extremely unpopular Hillary Clinton, plus there's no anti-establishment boon because he's already President. I've been hoping he would do something extreme like order a military coup or something before Jan 20th 2021, but he's been far too (((Presidential))) so far for my liking.

At least kampfy is going to kill himself and we can talk in peace.

(checked)
kek

(checked)
(confirmed by Kek)
Shadilay!

TRUMP ANNOUNCES
WANTS NATIONWIDE VOTER ID
archive.fo/8xpdi
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948874586006925313

And the jews know which counties surprised them with Trump votes. Surplus enrichment from California is surely being bussed to those areas.

Trump can still easily win it though by dumping his plans to build an anti-human trafficking wall.

I have been noticing a whole new waves of kekking, awkward and obvious shill these last days.
Looks like shariablue sent us a whole new classroom of lowlife shills, straight from the oven.

They have to go back.

Isn't it strange how there is always a tide of passive-aggressive soyboy sarcasm, and low budget factory produced SB memes every time?

In other words, the commie states refused to hand over evidence of them selves committing mass voter fraud, and therefore the president must take another course of action to obtain them.

I also like that he crashes Mexico under his iron hand.

I doubt Trump would have handed the issue over to people he believes would drop it and bury it.
Additionally Homeland Security don't have to do much do they? All they need to do is demand to record proof and investigate certain cities in different states. They are almost certainly going to find something incriminating and concrete and from that point the shit show for the dems really starts.

I don't believe Trump would use HS do bury it. For one not enough time has passed, little over a year. He could have continued this little stalemate as a farce and then buried it later and WITHOUT trumpeting on twitter about it.

Well, it could go nicely and smoothly if those commie judges stop blocking.

how would a federalized system work? im all for it i just dont really understand it

A federalized election system would mean each state's voting process must meet requirements that the fed puts down. Want your state to participate in a federal election? You'll need to implement voter id, eliminate paperless ballots, put ink on a voters finger to show they voted, etc.

with the amount of illegal bean teams in my state (texas).. im 1488% for this

Fughappened to Alaska here?
Disgoncerting.

I think cancer ink rumors would keep people from voting. "Signing" a ballot with a fingerprint to prove it was filled out by that person instead of Soros goons filling out ballots after voting hours for people who didn't vote is a good idea though. It doesn't matter how good the id is if the majority of people don't vote.

Couldn't Soros goons just photocopy fingerprints, no like their lackeys are going to check.

Nobody mentioned Reddit.
Funnily enough I've only ever seen that insult used in modern times by leftists criticizing "fascists."

So what's wrong with the DHS being placed in charge of this?

And, most importantly, federal and local oversight of ballot counting. AFAIK it's done in essentially a private matter now with practically zero protocols besides "don't make it too obvious that you're cheating".

cool hes going full kamikaze

How do you know? Also how will that work??

There's that bootlicker word the democuck shill loves tossing around.

I knew there was something wrong with you as soon as you spew dissent and unrest with the first post.

Lol look at the shills ignore this post

Thank fuck he archived it or they'd be screaming about it while frantically trying to get the tweet deleted.

These are all good ideas however the feds can't actually hold the polls themselves. Still local workers will be doing this. There is always potential for exploitation. This is a good step, however.

Bumping because fuck the shill "tactic" of trying to ignore this post and pretend it doesn't exist.

Bump because people need to see WHY he disbanded the commission

This was posted by an user who's brother worked the vote the night in Alabama
The tweet from POTUS says they'll get another chance soon…. Not in 2 years when the seat comes up. Hillary's tweet was to advance an agenda with her, we must bullshit

It's stickied now, refresh the thread.

Ok ty

see

Ah, the kind of "dissolved" we all like. I'm relieved that this isn't dead.

As much as I'd like that to be true Dems have been bussing in niggers for decades and Reps have never stopped them before.

Of course Trump has seen many firsts.

I am nervous about this kind of centralization, but holy fuck are the Dems going to be assblasted when two thirds of their voting base just can't anymore.

If it's passed with explicit and written rules backed up by multiple layers or oversight then there's not much of a problem. The problem is when it's just another "committee" doing shit with nothing to go on but vague platitudes. Make them swear an oath, have the rule right there hanging on the wall in the same room and put a camera right in their fucking faces as they count them. Don't even give them a chance to sneak in or out anything.

I'm ok with this.
For as much freedom as I desire for a human being the fact is if you want to do business with the government you have two options: fill out the paperwork or start a revolution. If it keeps lazy good for nothing dipshits from voting, fine. People who are lazy dipshits always lose stuff and don't have the patience for paperwork and also probably don't know history, so I don't want them touching the ballot box.

The funny thing is that the majority of them already have IDs for things like foodstamps and whatnot. They're just afraid because voting usually is near a courthouse which means police officers which makes them think they'll get arrested. Kinda astounding how much implicit guild and fear controls their actions.

**guilt

National voter IDs would be nice, but it is still vital to prove that our election system is currently being subverted and has been subverted for decades. Fuck Trump for cucking out on that part. It needs to be brought to light.

Hot Pocket Edit: only mods get to make threads. Fuck the users

I had no idea what that was so I looked it up.
How convenient.

(((coincidence)))

GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS MAN

2fdf81bc593c005829bbbc05f5cd2a70

I think Wisconsin seems a little more safe but Pennsylvania and Michigan were extremely close and they could easily flip back in a few years and we end up with President Shitskin. At least Ohio and Iowa seem to be in the bag.

He wouldn't have the anti-establishment angle but having won based on that and then being the incumbent will give him the advantage on a national level. Plus the "literally Hitler" argument doesn't hold anymore other than with the most insane leftists in the country, it just won't work for normies anymore. Ideally the DNC puts up the most bland shitskin they can find that doesn't excite the base like Obama did, but does succeed in driving away white normies.

Truth of the matter is muh suppression has very little to do with niggers not being able to vote. It's all about illegal beaners and niggers not being able to vote multiple times.

It's really hard for me to get worked up about this.
Who's to say voter ID is actually gonna come to fruition?
I hope it will, but as with all the other things happening that leftists are bitching about I can't get my hopes up. Not anymore.

They could do a photo id card with a barcode and dip people's fingers in ink to show they've voted. That way you can find instances of fraud quickly after the election and the ink will prevent most of it at the booth. After that it's just people monitoring the counting and ensuring ballots aren't destroyed/added.

Reminder that even the shittiest, nigger-infested cesspits in the darkest corners of Africa have voter ID laws up to and including execution for trying to vote more than once.
But it’s racist to have it in the most modern country on Earth.

Here's an Idea. Why not lump a National voter ID, EBT/food stamps, and an ID all in one?

He has better faith in HSI's ability to faithfully conduct an investigation, than that of the soon-to-be-if-not-already discredited DOJ's.

He's clearly doing something right.

The left has forever lost if all states are enforced voter ID laws. It's a step in the right direction.

Inderesting. Does anyone know if Kobach is trustworthy? I know I've heard his name a couple times before, but I can't remember much of anything else.

Kobach is /ourguy/ he was along for the campaign ride when Trump was running for President.

I thought you always needed a state given ID to vote. How the fuck are people bypassing this shit?

Non-burger confirmed. You really know nothing about our voter ID laws, do you? Or about how the democrats just openly ignore them and have people vote dozens of times anyway?

SHILLS
BTFO
ONCE AGAIN
ETERNALLY
EVERY SINGLE TIME
GET FUCKED KIKES WE WIN AGAIN

Nope, I mean you need an ID for nearly everything in America, one would think it would be required to vote.

Hes only half right. Voting may as well attribute to nothing as long as dems bus in niggers and spics by the, well, bus load. GIBS ME DATS make their pets extremely obedient when it comes to votes.

Veritas released a whole bunch of videos on this. Go check them out.

How about that.

This is actually a pretty smart move.
I thought Trump was being dumb as shit with the comission. Of course they wouldn't find anything, the Dem states wouldn't hand over anything and if they felt like they were going to be forced too, lots of people would have small fires in their bedrooms right now.
But now I get it: have the comission make an "attemp" that obviously fails and then say "all right, you guys don't wanna be honest with me, I'm gonna start cracking heads".

Heck, this argument, the "half of our states refuse to say how this voter lists came to be" might just be the final push for voter ID.

Welcome to the modern world americans, I guess. Elections are still stolen, but at least it's harder to steal now.

Timed right after hillary's house fire too.

That's fucking insane.

WAIT
HOLY SHIT

Checked

the electronic vote is some real shit because it puts enormous power in the hands of the manufacturer. NOt to mention if they were ever found out to be tampering with votes they would just say "oops bug lol" and everyone would forget about it in a week.
Voting machines need to be fully open source to stand up to public scrutiny.

Thank God felons can't vote.

t. Saginaw MI

Paper ballots with multiple observers. Always.

How many whites are felons when a jew would walk free for the same charge?

It probably is carcinogenic …. if you drink 3 litres of it. A huge number of substances are if you're exposed to enough of them, hence those "known by the state of California to cause cancer" warnings on things like asphalt.

Combine proof of carcinogenicity with claims it's "activated by melanin" so it only effects nonwhites, and you could have a useful nig vote suppression meme. Hell, they believed rumours that Snapple was run by the KKK and that Tropical Fantasy was poisoned to cause black infertility based on literally no evidence.

Am I basically getting this right, or is there more to it?

you missed the part where

Even if you want this stuff to happen under Trump have some foresight to see that the next president could be a globalist again and use the powers he created for evil. Same thing for the shit Obama did now being used by trump.

And yet, time after time he shows three moves later why it's all happening.
People are so stuck on the king nigger's checkers that they've devolved into linear thought.
No one is going to come out and nuke Israel.
There would be an uproar from the (((Christian))) communiity that has been fed Israel First by every president since they were children. Not yet. Not yet.

I wrote a 12 page document that I sent into the Commission on Voter Fraud I can't find the URL for it right now it's a pain in the ass to find again in register of comments

And the attached pages are a part of that PDF that I sent in, though I specfically told the comment readers to go to page 10 of the PDF which is page 9 of the document.

Please let me know I helped Trump

Page "9" is on this post for any interested in what I came up with.

Last bit if anybody cares. I went back in and added archive to all the links I used.

I forgot I had reformatted it so pages are a bit out of whack, please excuse the error.

he needs the army to "fix" Detroit and Chicago and to intimidate the CIA

He'd need another kind of Army for that I think.

You know no one of any import or power will ever read that, right?

dailycaller.com/2017/11/09/immigration-hawks-see-warning-signs-in-dhs-nominees-confirmation-hearing/

The Trump appointed head of the DHS.

Really makes you think.

Doesn't matter, it was better than the other people posting "MAGA" and "You're literally Hitler!"

Others might have read it and they'll take it maybe think and change their ways some more.

This was a test and you have passed. It’s nice to see that some more of the Holla Forums who abandoned 4chan in 2014 still survives. Never stop fighting.

Is this the puppet master?

(checked)
Thank you user, the board has decreased in effort a lot lately, take some shitty OC I made that gets to the point quick.

Doesn’t really deserve it own thread, but…
TRUMP SUSPENDS NIGGER-ERA GHETTOIFICATION HOUSING BILL
archive.is/oQoF4
>“It says ‘segregate as usual,’ ” said ❓Myron Orfield,❓ a law professor at the University of Minnesota. The 2015 rule was imperfect, he said, but it also amounted to the federal government’s first major effort to strengthen civil rights around housing since the Lyndon Johnson era. “Residential segregation is at the heart of racial inequality in the country,” Mr. Orfield said. “All of the disparities in the U.S. — in education, in income, wealth, employment, health — between the races are all fundamentally linked to residential segregation. There’s no real way to deal with disparities between black and white people without dealing with this.”

All of this shit reminds me of >pic related

I swear there's a longer, more-detailed version of this out there, but I don't seem to have it.

The origin of that seems to be WaPo from 2006, of all places. Funny* how leftists will only tell the truth when they’re not getting their way.
*suicidally depressing
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2006/03/16/GR2006031600213.html

Same here user. Their desperation is so satisfying.

Reminds me a lot of how everyone on the left from Obama and Hillary on down were harping on 'Trump better accept the results of the election!' only to have it fuck them completely when he won it and they couldn't speak up.

So-called pundits and race-baiting faggots complaining about shit they don't understand, again.
How have people not figured these very obvious strategies out?

checkin these motherfuckin dubs

holy shit thank you God, I was so worried about this since I plan to eventually move to a rural smaller town and out of the nigger infested hellhole I'm in right now.

Voter fraud is a problem.
Handing elections over to DHS/Fed is about as sane as putting your dick in a crocodile's moth.
Shills act like DHS didn't try to hack several states for Hillary themselves.

The trick is in the ink. You can't purchase the green that the dollar bill uses. Just make it where you can't purchase the color, fluorescence, or any other desired property of ink that can be rapidly and speedily scanned. It will reduce the possibility something was printed.

Dumbass. If Trump doesn't do this, the next globalist President will do it anyway because he's a globalist. Better for Trump to go in hard now and make it more difficult for future globalists.

Greetings…
parse.

Read this faggots, it will explain.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/3/kris-kobach-canceling-voter-panel-will-speed-probe/

The everlasting puzzle about how easily we spot you will never ever be solved.

It really doesn't. You could have the entire population not voting and it would be business as usual. Do you really think kikes would let you have a useful instrument that can get rid of them?

Too deep, even for me.

The only problem with "insider user" is that the election has been certified and there is no talk of a recount. How do you reconcile that?

Priestap is on the list!

>washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/3/kris-kobach-canceling-voter-panel-will-speed-probe/

Here user is the only man in the US that got to actually see the film and reported back to the rest of us burgers what he saw.
Decide for yourself about his reporting and we never actually got to see the film until over 10 years later.

checked and celebrated
Niggers should never be mixed with decent folk and Trump did very well to suspend this kiked up bill.

Bump

BTW can you fucking idiots stop falling for the shitty shills of MUH 5D CHESS BASED BLACK MAN. We do this every god damn week, it gets old. You niggers need to learn to think laterally.

Thumbs up on the reply to me user and missing satan trips by 1.
but 2/3's is always rounded to your digits

I've been pointing this out for years, and I've never gotten a sensible response from a liberal on this point. The liberals have had their heads filled with contradictions, and they've been trained to not think about it.

To think that we are the descendants of the likes of Socrates.

Oy vey!

You mock him, but isn’t that correct? A good marriage makes the man and woman greater together than their worth apart. Put a bunch of whites together and they’ll build a civilization greater than the sum if its parts.

Get a bunch of niggers together and they WILL become more nigger than the sum of their niggers, and that’s only partially due to none of them knowing what a sum is. Imagine ‘mob mentality’, but applied to all aspects of everyday life.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"
z3

You're not wrong. Those faggots have been showing up in droves here in Alabama. All I feel is rage.

This meme gets pushed harder and harder the more terrified they become.

it is not who will let us
but who will stop us

not fingerprint singing, he was referencing some shit countried where they dit the thumb in a hard to remove ink to make sure you don;t try to vote twice. it's a cheap alternative when trying to establish an election in a country with less than optimal records of who are its citizens, USA need not apply.

That’s not what he said. He said voting is meaningless. European voting has been totally controlled since 1945. American voting has been slowly controlled starting in 1913 and culminating around 1964 (it was a tougher nut to crack).

Oh you're the fag that thinks fascism is the same as civnat. No wonder your posts sound autistic

Future projection, look at the position of Oz. Alaska grows up and hits puberty.

Didn't Kobach say that this commission was causing more stonewalls than was necessary? If so then this is GOOD NEWS. Kobach is /ourguy/

He'll just fire her.

Zogbot Haley getting BTFO by Bolivia

hooktube.com/watch?v=i5qUu5Gzv6g

Because we don't want niggers voting.

And then I was proven right later in the thread.

Just look at his vocabulary. You could make a fucking bayesian filter for these shills at this point and it'd be virtually 100% accurate.

Agreed. Trump is following through like a champ and they are running out of ammon to use against him.

You're new?

Just like with everything else he actually talked about this all the time during his rallies, and still does.

Remember the butthurt lying media's articles trying to make it seem like it was bad that he was keeping his promises?

We know what's going to happen because we actually listened to what he said, he's going to BTFO the voter bussing / dead voter / etc. scam that the DNC has been using since the Knights of Labor days and paint the whole country red.

All 50 states will be a reality when he wins his bid for re-election.

the winning here, checked

Effort.

See ask me again how I know you're a black pilled faggot.
He's already collected the evidence and referred it to multiple agencies, once the public starts getting wind of how serious the problem is it will be impossible to stop these laws.
All 50 states in 2020, even California and NY.
Your faggotry is to be commended, you are really faggy and so now I must bid you farewell as you go into my filter.

Still you can't stop things, all your shilling might get you a shekel but it won't help and in fact might hurt you.

It’s funny because this is the same HUD secretary that wanted to make it impossible to own a tiny home which was the final way white people could have been free.

It’s like the shills only tactic is to convince people to abondon all hope

"Real ID" has already begun.
Easy to transition for Real ID to be required to Vote.

Read what was written and reply to that and only that.
Fact is not blackpill, you retarded reddit cumguzzler.
Where?
And what does that have to do with a new law?
Oh yeah, Congress definitely listens to them.
You sound like a liberal, only even MORE mentally defective because you don’t comprehend how the country works right now.
Delusional.
Translation

Trump's team are backed with serious, unedited, AI

Checked, it didn’t work before Trump was elected and it isn’t going to work now.

Blackpilled faggot, what has you so ass blasted? You don’t like today’s news?

On Holla Forums the news is always bad, welcome.

GOD bless donald trump

fuck the jew-god and fuck the zionist who is heckling Iran

get the fuck out (((shill)))

You shills are a little too easy to spot.

This would be a huge victory for voter integrity. The left has been rigging elections for decades via mass voter fraud. Commiefornia for example gives drivers licenses to illegal aliens, and thats all you need to vote. Not to mention busing Africans and Mexicans from polling station to polling station so they vote a dozen times each. Even across state lines.

Obviously there needs to be a computerized system that only allows one vote for one person across the entire country using a voter Id card.

Thanks for admitting that everything I said is fact and that you have no evidence or substance to your claims.

You know what's going to be great? This will get passed and then the Democrats will howl about voter suppression because a lot of formerly blue areas will go red.

Cap this, it's literally what will happen as their fake voting powers are attenuated.

We will see the phrase "undocumented voter" used sympathetically in headlines in our lifetimes.

It was always problem reaction solution:
I know you're right too.

Yeah they have gone on over drive with (((undoctumented))) "citizen" narrative lately.

She is very fishy, although recently she said that she prioritizes the wall now compared her recent remarks about it. But she still seems to stand with the DACA amnesty, so there's a chance of her being a back stabber.

she's a woman and doesn't comprehend anything but her own emotions
the second she feels 'sorry' for a wetback it's over
and no, i'm not mgtow. i just recognize that women have no place in politics

A cuck shed?

Another white pill.

That's not up to you Trump. People wanted to see the extent of the subversion. This is a priority.

I agree. This priority was a necessity regardless of cost.
It was there to find the extent of what the US is up against with this shit.

That would be great, if the federal system wasn't so corrupt already.
I think it might make it easier for voting issues by controlling it at a fed level.

Seems so, but it could also be used in reverse to increase voter fraud..

That's what I was thinking, but I don't like your (1) post user..

(Thanks for that, Satan) (Checked)
(Checked)
(Checked)

And yet the shills want us to believe that 14Dchess is just a meemay
Can't wait until all his slow-burn moves pay off.

that shoop just makes it look like Hogan's sitting in the ocean ~20 ft away.

How the fuck can anybody be that bad at graphic design?

THIS RIGHT HERE

oh antifa, isn't there a basement somewhere without punk rock and the odor of vomit you should be attending instead of shitposting here?

This is my biggest fear, user.

Trump is a fucking jew. Now ban me for truth, kike mods.

Guess you won’t be banned, then, because that’s not true. Try harder.

keep Your friends close, keep Your enemies….

If I was Trump, I would send 1000 Korans to random africans per day, israel will start paying us to stop.

They will have no choice, because the other option is to be replaced by retards who would serve us equally or better than the Crying Jew with his 60 fazillion concentration camp victims and only a measly token 100-300 million of us goyims who died trying to free our closest and most trusted allies they are totally our bestest friends forever, but only after the saidis, they are even bester.

global warming

Never heard of that country before.

Consider the following:
Direct citizen governed democracy where all legislation is voted upon directly by the public. Adios Corruption, Viva la self determination.

1. Kill yourself for suggesting democracy.
2. Democracy is communism.
3. This isn’t a joke: KILL YOURSELF FOR SUGGESTING DEMOCRACY.
4. The USA is a republic. Learn what that means or move out.

are jews bad???? Ben Shapiro pretty smart
Bibi is a badass for trolling the UN

direct democracy don't work in a country with 300mil people

we are a democratic republic

we're a representative republic.

true good point

the salt will be even more fabulous in 2020 tbh.

kek what horseshit. there's no way to deal with the problems in niggers short of direct DNA modification.

we called them tonks in houston at least thats the sound my mag light made off their heads

Republic is the Latin for democracy you dumb I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass.

10/10 word filter. Epic for the win.

Liberals think that standards are racism, practice is a tool of the Patriarchy, and trying is White Supremacy. When a subculture discourages and demonizes every tool a person can use to become better, the people in that subculture will probably be bad at anything they do.

White liberals are closet racists who think niggers cannot meet these standards because they are dumb and lazy. They express these closeted feelings through white guilt and cuckoldry.

republic (n.)

c. 1600, "state in which supreme power rests in the people via elected representatives," from Middle French république (15c.), from Latin respublica (ablative republica) "the common weal, a commonwealth, state, republic," literally res publica "public interest, the state," from res "affair, matter, thing" + publica, fem. of publicus "public" (see public (adj.)). Republic of letters attested from 1702.

democracy (n.)

1570s, from Middle French démocratie (14c.), from Medieval Latin democratia (13c.), from Greek demokratia "popular government," from demos "common people," originally "district" (see demotic), + kratos "rule, strength" (see -cracy).

His commission can get only that far because it lacks the power it needs to force democrat cooperation. The democrats wanted to play a game of attrition, hoping the thing to last more than 4 years. But trump has a good picture of the problem by now, and he dropped that battle. When first elected his claim would have seemed petty, but now he has enough elements to have a strong federal organization investigating on the matter. All those fools that obstructed his initial commission are going to regret it, lmao.

Democrats don't give a shit about ID, laws or democracy. The poll workers admit brazenly they will double count votes, make up votes, let people vote without any ID, allow people to vote multiple times. They are corruption.

Passing it over to homeland security moves beyond 4d chess, into the realm of artistic trolling. They gave homeland security unimaginable powers, because they anticipated that they would only be the ones in charge. Now the very golem that they created to abuse us is being used against them.

Homeland security has the magic word of "terrorism" and it gains super invasive extra congressional powers to do whatever it fucking wants. A beaner voted illegally? NARCO TERRORISM, we must break down the doors and send everyone to gitmo. The kikes created this system to make money off of it, and now it is being used against them. Anyone that stands in the way of this can now be investigated for being a terrorist. This ties in too conveniently to the awan incident, and thanks to the awan incident, DHS can now legitimately say that they have concerns of Religion of Cuck™ic operatives in US politics.

The retardation of the last 20 years is about to hit critical mass.

leld.
GOOD ART IS RAYCISS

When did Holla Forums get so bad at recognizing stealth trolling?

O ne
B ig
A ss
M istake
A merica