Has anyone tried the FF card game yet?

Has anyone tried the FF card game yet?

It just came out a week or two ago in english and /tg/ has nothing on it, since its a videogame tie in i wondered if anyone here has tried it since everything i can find online seems to be french with little english stuff beyond retarded unboxing clickbait videos.

Anyone tried it? I've seen some FFXI and Parasite Eve cards that interest me more than the desperate Lightning shilling which shows this was originally released in Japanese years ago before SE gave up on her.

Is it good? Anyone tried it at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Shin-Megami-Tensei-Digital-Devil-Story-Chronicle-Visual-Trading-Card-Sealed-Box-/381734866172?hash=item58e12bccfc:g:7FEAAOSwawpXrs1V
lmgtfy.com/?q=OCTGN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you a nerd or something?

TCGs are garbage. They were the equivalent of mobileshit before smartphones.

Confirmed for never pulling a Shiny Charizard from Base set back in the day.

Fuck you Besaid Aquatic Chads!

Thread completed.

Don't care, but I would empty my wallet on a MegaTen collectible card game.

What sane weeb wouldn't?

ebay.com/itm/Shin-Megami-Tensei-Digital-Devil-Story-Chronicle-Visual-Trading-Card-Sealed-Box-/381734866172?hash=item58e12bccfc:g:7FEAAOSwawpXrs1V

Go nuts.

saw it in my story and wondered why I would ever buy this. none of the starter decks even had Zidane on them. There was 3 different starter decks, lightning who is trash, cloud who i dont know shit about and tidus who is annoying.

could have at least put some c@ ass on the cover if they were going for fanservice.

I took a look at the card list a while ago, and goddamn, there's a lot of XI cards at series 3 and later! Even one of my favorite NPCs, one that in particular doesn't get noticed very much by other players, Cornelia Karst. Never really been one for TCGs though; hell, I just started trying out Shadowverse, and I'm almost instantly turned off by how the game works, despite drawing one of the major Rage of Bahamut waifus.

Kind of a shame. I'd buy the shit out of those.
The only reward the creators of a CCG deserve, however, is to be burned alive.

I'm sure it's mechanically bad and has no collector value, unlike say, MtG (which has its own set of problems, such as including social agendas and extreme jewing more than ever)

tldr, waste of money, dont do it

The first 3 are for the first 3 playstation console titles. 7 for ps1, 10 for ps2, and 13 for ps3. The other decks will follow.

I want a 5 deck because ITS THE FUCKING BEST.

Try force of waifus then.

Give me a YGOPro/Cockatrice/XMAGE equivalent to play this FF card game on, and I'm all in.

Shit's too expensive. I'd rather just buy vidya and get it on instead of collecting and getting fucked by RNG.

Just get the inevitable card scans and add them to OCTGN or tabletop simulator, easy.

^this nigga knows whats up.

???

I've been looking to buy this actually, but I wasn't sure how convenient/automated it was, plus you know..don't people remove copywritten games from it?

lmgtfy.com/?q=OCTGN

It's not. There's some scripting, but it's one of those more-harm-than-good kind of things in my opinion. Scripting is for faggots who don't know how to actually play the games they're playing.
In the same way they can be "removed" from anything else.

Ever played Weiss Schwartz/Vanguard? Plays almost exactly like that. Just about as expensive and probably going to get the same level of support.

F

What pages are those?

Look everyone, check out the guy who doesn't have autism!

Nah

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

I'd like to try the game but going to the official site shows no US based sellers.

Why would they do that again?

how

top kek
Tell me you have El Alamein as well.

Other companies have adapted that to tabletop better. Pic related is one example, called Sellswords.

It's fun, It's fast but too many cards call directly on other cards not as much so as yugioh but still.
It's not really going to compete, I like it but I will resort to just printing cards because realistically they won't hold value and I live in the middle of nowhere so it won't have support.

what is this triple triad?