Motel 6 being sued for working with ICE

Motel 6 gave information on 9,000 guests to immigration officials, Washington state lawsuit says

Washington state attorney general is suing Motel 6 for working with ICE by giving personal information on guests to ICE.

They were caught doing the same thing in Arizona and said they would stop doing it there. But the madmen kept doing it everywhere else.

Makes me want to stay at Motel 6 when I travel now!

Link: latimes.com/business/la-na-motel-6-immigration-20180103-story,amp.html

Archive link: archive.is/Hq8Bx

Phone posting so forgive any errors

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ferguson_(politician)
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=hausmann**
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More than I expected from a chain of motels primarily known for housing tweakers and prostitutes. Good for them.

I was also surprised since I would imagine that their room cleaners are third worlders. Maybe they’re getting ready to hire more Americans? Hopefully yes if they’re all deported.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your feelings aren't the law, Bob, you stupid little commie shit.

Motel 6
We'll call the ICE in on ya'!

Welp, good luck with that Washington.

(checked)
Dubs pointing to a good sign!

is motel 6… dare i say it…

Our Motel!

We'll keep the ICE out for you!

I would be using people left and right for violating this law.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

BASED MOTEL 6 JUST WON MY BUSINESS!
Unless I'm using the room to break the law. But until then. . .
MOTEL 6 IS MY PREFERRED TACO EXPORTER!!!

Checking this.

kek

We'll even bring the ICE right to your room

Pic related is the Attorney General who sees fit to sue a private company for cooperating with federal law enforcement to repel invaders.

Notice anything?

His mother's maiden name was Edith Hausmann

From Ancestry.com:
**Hausmann Family History. German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from Middle High German hus 'house' + man 'man', German Haus + Mann.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ferguson_(politician)
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=hausmann**

Holla Forums is literally always right.

Your ICE bucket is here, sir.

MOTEL 6 WERE THE ILLEGALS CHECK IN BUT THEY DON'T CHECK OUT

DEAR MOTEL 6
GOOD JOB WITH RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES AMERICAN BUSINESSES SHOULD BE OWNED AND OPERATED BY LOYAL PATRIOTS OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA KEEPING THE BUSINESSES SAFE FROM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES AND MANY OTHER ILLEGAL PRACTICES GOOD JOB MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MOTEL 6 IS NOW A PART OF THE ON GOING AMERICA FIRST POLICY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
. SINCERELY
. MOON MAN

PS . IT IS YOUR CIVIC DUTY TO REPORT ANY AND ALL ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES

AND YOU SHOULD COUNTER FOR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND LOSS OF BUSINESS SALES FOR THEM PUBLISHING THIS WITH OUT THE FACTS YOU WERE COOPERATING WITH GOVERNMENT AGENCIES NOW USE THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM TO JEW THE JEWS THAT JEW YOU 💰

Government requests information.
Private entity complies with government request.
Private entity gets sued by different government agency for doing as requested.
WTF Washington?

(checked)
Dubs showing up the light.
Again

How many stays were paid for with fraudulent means? Deport'em Dan-o

MOTEL 86
WE'LL LEAVE THE SPOTLIGHT ON YOU

Clown world.

This is pretty based of them but they're still extremely shitty rooms. I stayed at one once and the bed was covered in plastic wrap, I guess because people kept pissing on it.

HI MOM I'M ON THE NEWS, NOT BECAUSE OF HEROIN THIS TIME

MOTEL 6
NOW WITH FREE ICE

NOW SERVING ICE

while i don't disagree w/ the effect, this is terribly illegal and makes me not want to stay at a Motel 6.

releasing legally protected info is illegal
cooperating w/ cops is dishonorable

Illegals are sub-human. they do not deserve any of the same considerations or rights that would be granted to a regular person, no action ought to be considered "wrong" for the sake of their pursuit and removal.

They're not even hiding it anymore, and the golem still don't get it. Everyone should be forced to watch Dr. Pierce's video on democracy.

This raises a good point. Why would a Motel chain that tolerates all sorts of depravity and illegal activity have an issue with illegal immigrants?

lulzy.

Checked.

everyone is protected by law, you dipshit. they cannot give out any personally identifiable info to anyone – period. while i could give a shit about illegals, its definitely a slippery slope, and i've seen it in other situations that would shock you

stopped reading there. Rule of Law. If you don't like that idea, then I suggest you gtfo of america. Don't forget all the ways Rule of Law protects dissenters like those on this board. you wouldn't want Motel 6 giving out your info to (((MSM/antifa))) just bc they arbitrarily deem you subhuman for supposedly being le ebul nadsi, right? think about it

If that were true, then they wouldn't be subject to deportation. Is this some next level shilling?

Hotel guests don't have an expectation of privacy concerning their legal status when they check in. Motels can report any criminal activity to police. I'd love to see what law these spic lovers say the motel broke.

You're a special kind of retard.

How is it that you can be sued for reporting criminal behavior to law enforcement?

What if they don't actually tolerate it and it's just jewish lies?

europoor here
first thing receptionist has to do after checking a guest to room is to fill a paper for 'alien police' - stating guests full name, DOB, passport/id number and length of stay
i thought that's a norm everywhere?!

Fucking kek at Motel 6 enforcing the law better than a Washington attorney.

Sounds like some lolbertarian faggot to me.

Is…is that illegal?

It's illegal to follow the law when you deport the people that elect Demofucks.

Hotel and Guest Confidentiality.
Hotel and Guest Privilege.
Hotel and Guest Penitent Privilege.
Oh wait…

Cheap rates probably attract the worst clients, or those clients are known for not paying their fees. I recently adopted a number from T-mobile in California and I keep on getting several phone calls that demand a "Nora Martinez" to pay recent medical bills and loans.

Kek, perhaps we still have Rule of Law but in a lesser form and applied arbitrarily. Pull your head out of your ass. The nation of our forefathers is dead. You sound like a lolberg fag with your head in the sand.

>stopped reading there. Rule of Law. If you don't like that idea, then I suggest you gtfo of america. Don't forget all the ways Rule of Law protects dissenters like those on this board. you wouldn't want Motel 6 giving out your info to (((MSM/antifa))) just bc they arbitrarily deem you subhuman for supposedly being le ebul nadsi, right? think about it
Corporations already do this, with or without the law. They leaked Trump's transcripts a long time ago. It's just that they selectively enforce the law/ToS to benefit them and their ideals while refusing to benefit you. Not like if they're going to be penalized for it either.

A lot of libertarians like you have a good heart, but you have the naive belief that your opposition holds integrity. You lose because you don't have a strong conviction to fight for your ideals.

Motel 6 million

Motel 6 Gorillion

the picture was enough.

checked

ironically by trying to support them by giving them your business you're taking a room that will potentially otherwise be taken by a mexican - eliminating the chance for Motel Zyklon to report that mexican to ICE.