Meme

hello Holla Forums what is your opinion on the ­am­erm­ut­t meme?

I think it is a nice way to make fun of mixed people while it also names the jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
archive.is/omuDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

It's meant to demoralize and probably should just stay on 4chan where it belongs.

Very obvious DNC shilling, just like the "X aren't white" trash

Sage in every field

>Le 56 Face is also a bipartisan meme in that in can be used by the Left as a demotivator and by the Right as a call to action. There are many variations of Le 56 Face, from Le 100% Face that is pure Aryan to Le 0% Face that is so black that it actually darkens the background around it.

Shills/raiders hitting both here and /christian/ simultaneously. Usual suspects, I guess.

I took it as a lighthearted jab. Like bongs and their registered assault spoons. I don't know why some of the other burgers get so assblasted about it. Probably because they actually are a mutt since there is no reason to be mad if one isn't. Sage for probable slide thread though.

It can be a useful tool against the perils of race mixing and the existential demographic threat facing the west as a whole. As with most memes it depends on the context. This however is a shit thread.

I've noticed it decline greatly as Merkel started banning germacucks from the internet. The sad state of Germany, can't win wars, can't uncuck itself, can only cry about Americans.

Forced meme. All done by the same artist. You're a genuine retard if you don't know this is think-tank produced DNC.

Nice try, but no cigar.

that is interesting I never noticed it. how can you spot it?

It was funny years ago the first time it appeared making fun of BRs. It gets replies though so I am sure it makes someone somewhere rock hard despite the lack of originality.

I hate Americans, but even I know divide and conquer when I see it.

pretty funny and useful. Americans SHOULD get mad about it as race mixing is wrong and dangerous. America is a big place and some areas truely are white, but others (most of the south, commiefornia, fucking Texas) are mutt central. its actually horrifying and breathtaking going to a nigger/meximutt area after being in a white one for a long time, which is what makes this meme funny. The memes about mutts are scary and disgusting, because thats pretty much how it really is. I went to a south Texas town one time after camping, I thought it was bad in north Texas…I didnt see ONE white person and they were all fat and weird looking. All of them.

Global report.

are you of mixed heritage?

I'm sure you do

fuck off back to faggotchan retard

Global report.

reported for being mutts

Reported for low effort shitposting

reported for reporting your reporting, reporter

Reported

upvoted

pic related is probably you if it gets you so riled up

ITT: LATIN AMERICANS PROJECT THEIR GENETIC INADEQUACIES ONTO ACTUAL AMERICANS, WHO ARE GENETICALLY SHOWN TO BE THE WHITEST OF ALL WHITES.

I'm pretty sure whoever made that meme wasn't even racist considering instead of drawing a shitskin they went for a literal green orc.

THE WHITEST OF ALL WHITES

Anyone got the screencap of 4cuck when this first started and all the flags were Turks, South American countries, and Pakis?

sage

Post your hand with a timestamp. Let's see how white you are :^)

Global report.
Whitest of all whites.
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
archive.is/omuDF

Let's see your hand too, my totally white friend

you first.

ITT: LATIN AMERICANS PROJECT THEIR GENETIC INADEQUACIES ONTO ACTUAL AMERICANS, WHO ARE GENETICALLY SHOWN TO BE THE WHITEST OF ALL WHITES.
archive.is/omuDF

no u

saged

a

Nope. If you want to throw around anti-white d&c memes then your whiteness is in severe doubt because you're engaging in pure shitskin behavior. So let's see how white you are and what authority you have to impugn the whiteness of others.

are you blind?