B/user/ unloads on Trump? "Russian meeting Treason"

fake news? or is bannon being misquoted?

‘They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV"

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book
Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon has described the Trump Tower meeting between the president’s son and a group of Russians during the 2016 election campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic”, according to an explosive new book seen by the Guardian.
Trump-Russia investigation: the key questions answered
Read more

Bannon, speaking to author Michael Wolff, warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, reportedly based on more than 200 interviews with the president, his inner circle and players in and around the administration, is one of the most eagerly awaited political books of the year. In it, Wolff lifts the lid on a White House lurching from crisis to crisis amid internecine warfare, with even some of Trump’s closest allies expressing contempt for him.

Bannon, who was chief executive of the Trump campaign in its final three months, then White House chief strategist for seven months before returning to the rightwing Breitbart News, is a central figure in the nasty, cutthroat drama, quoted extensively, often in salty language.

He is particularly scathing about a June 2016 meeting involving Trump’s son Donald Jr, son-in-law Jared Kushner, then campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower in New York. A trusted intermediary had promised documents that would “incriminate” rival Hillary Clinton but instead of alerting the FBI to a potential assault on American democracy by a foreign power, Trump Jr replied in an email: “I love it.”

The meeting was revealed by the New York Times in July last year, prompting Trump Jr to say no consequential material was produced. Soon after, Wolff writes, Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Bannon went on, Wolff writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Bannon added: “You never see it, you never know it, because you don’t need to … But that’s the brain trust that they had.”
archive.is/fT5S7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SOmKw
amazon.com/Libertine-Johnny-Depp/dp/B002OTO2UE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_F._Matlock_Jr.
m.imdb.com/title/tt0105466
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155581535
deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2018/01/06/fbi-ermittelt-gegen-stiftung-von-ex-us-praesident-clinton/
archive.is/wecwW
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=120&v=7cBZkE9tijU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's getting rather hard to keep up our blind support of every single fashy based neocon jew anymore

Distractions.
"Hey don't think about Hillary and the storm…Huma's treason, lap tops etc…Look over here at this shiny thing"

Don't know, don't care. Modern Russia isn't an enemy of the American people, but communists goddamn well are. Fighting communists is always necessarily patriotic, even if it means accepting help from a nation formerly occupied by communists. In fact, who better to help fight them?

Another leak test from the administration?

Obvious bullshit, and there's already a thread on this. Check the catalog.

The Goldmann Sachs takes off his mask.

Seems legit.

where?

Wasn't this months ago? The whole Don Jr. Meeting thing? Didn't that not pan out?

archive.is/SOmKw

So far as it looks, he's targeting Kushner.
And fucking look at the catalog before posting another one

>>>/cbts/

I seriously can no longer tell who is Jewish who after this last year

Our first priority should be fighting the communists at home.

Reeks of bread and circus.

What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q

GIGGITY!

Can I die already? Legalize suicide. Life fucking sucks.

endchan. xyz/cbts/res/1.html

Here you are.

We need proof its Q. This trip has allegedly been cracked. If you are real Q, we have faith, and we are glad to see your return. There is much to discuss already.

Like Johnny Depp? Or like Hillary Clinton? Both?

Taken from the bread – B/user/ unloads on Trump? "Russian meeting Treason"
pol/res/11113218.html#11115887

This oldfag is very pleased to hear from you.

#Tyler

Was out at a housecall today and the patient had the american news playing. The OP's shit came up and the casters were outright saying Banon was a traitor and all other things because of those comments.
Then they had a thing on the tweet about the nuclear button and some (((psychologist))) was going off about how Trump's comment on his big, fat, juicy button was entirely sexual and that Trump is a rapist.
I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Are we on the right path in keeping tabs on flights to Guantanamo? Was today the FIRE to flush out our ENEMY?

On what do you base that allegation user?

Also noted that the FIRE was in the wing of AS at her place. Possible reason to let in authorities to investigate?

*SS

Bannon took credit for the Alt-Right which was invented by the American Policy Institute.

Spencer was recruited

His wife a Soviet

Himself a pedophile MK Ultra kid (Disney)

Mods took control of 8/pol/ during 2015 and don't know how to recruit for false flags, slowly destroying the culture

Milo knew and bounced out like a rubber dildo (smart)

Fire burns

Year of the fire fox

Iran will enter into war

Trump will fight Deep State to stop it

Kushner will channel demons

Bannons will channel Hillary

Hillary will be eaten by AIDS

Niggers will nig

Ivanka will bleed from her eyes and still look better than Megan

the last password was Matlock. this implies that the next one will have similar form and function. simple to remember and use on a moments notice but also a clue in and of itself.

niggers

Please be real! (Praying hands)

Q, would you mind linking to the CBTS user who is posting as you to confirm?

Pic related.

well it suddenly got real

fair point. discord. gg/NVXDNYG

Don't be fooled by his down-home demeanor and country-boy ways; criminal defense lawyer Ben Matlock is worth every penny of his fee. Count on Matlock to visit the crime scene, scope out the clues everyone else missed, and dramatically reveal the real criminal (usually a killer) during a climactic trial sequence.

Somebody posting as old Q beat me to it but I think sessions is matlock

Thank you, sincerely, somebody had to be a voice for the children. You're team has down amazing things that will ring throughout history. GODbless you

same bro

sage because there's enough threads this is just leftypol trying to take advantage

seems like the only advantage they have is
disadvantage

Thanks for your offer to discord user, but I must politely decline.

R u old Q right Now? Im pretty sure you are…lol niggers

Stop larping on Holla Forums

I don't blame you discord is monitored and what not but if you ever change your mind
there's almost a thousand now that are doing it to just keep spreading the word and research. love to see any of you there.

Q NEVER TALK LIKE THIS

Who is the director of the movie?

POTUS = director of movie

site under ddos!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Malkovich

Confirmed or speculation?

who is the producer then

Who write the script…was there an original draft? Editor's? Who approved the final draft?

Speculation, but he's in control of the movie aka the narrative.

what about the sound people? but seriously who are the (((writers)))?

big screen tv

John Ritter.

amazon.com/Libertine-Johnny-Depp/dp/B002OTO2UE
?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_F._Matlock_Jr.
?

There was some good edits to that abomination in the original thread. Some would be good death or black metal album covers, imo.

No.
m.imdb.com/title/tt0105466

So is this really Q
or
another faggot how cracked his pw
might b the math proff

just dont post another imdb link

i wonder how Q feels about the Rothschilds?

Is this another way of confirming Q ?

Never posted shit aout IMDB

As for you I don't fucking care

no way to tell for sure user

but most likely is

Q user is a disinfo agent. Prbly Baked Alaska with his bots.

Saaaaage

but how can an alaskan bake bots?

This is what ultimately brought us here to pol from Holla Forums. Correct?

Baked Alaska was also Micro. He uses paid Twitter bots to create tons of fake accounts which he uses to add tons of followers. Then he spreads his disinformation. Qanon is doing the same thing, using fake accounts with tons of followers (mostly fake), and now he's spreading disinformation. He does not touch Israel, Trump, or anything else. He has an agenda. It's Baked Alaska, and you heard it here first.

See? This kills the shill thread.
Qanon/Baked Alaska rekt by Moarpheus.
How god damn sad.
Have a bump tho.

you're still on hatechan dipshit

you have to go back

test

Look niggers. This account has 11k+ followers. Most of them are fake accounts. There are maybe 500 real accounts - his target audience. He uses the thousands of fake Twitter followers to give himself an aura of credibility. This is an unethical social media marketing method to build a personal or corporate brand. Whether you believe Q is Baked Alaska or not (he is!), Q is a certainly a disinformation agent using marketing tricks. This is how the (((Deep State))) works.

Hope you get rape, Baked.

And look: Within 10 minutes of exposing Q as Baked that fagget says not to trust what you read from or about Q tonight LOL

Game over.

You're cancer, Baked.

This. Fucking Qfags are cancerous thread-derailing niggers and need to either fuck off to a containment zone or stop their LARP entirely.

Are you having fun pretending people are listening to you? Cbts doesnt care who Q is. They follow Q like Jesus. If you tell them Baked is Q and prove it, they will follow Baked like Jesus. They are zealots. They dont give a fuck. Q gives them disinfo left and right and they still follow him like Jesus. Q could piss on their moms and they would follow him like Jesus. We are witnessing some strange shit. You better up your game if you want to even make a dent in their faith.

lol I'm not here for the Boomers, the Christian Zionists, or the low IQ masses. Not yet, anyway. Right now I need the elect. Before the redpill can be given to the masses those keeping them asleep must be handled, otherwise as you said, they are and will remain zealots.I I Only a handful of good people are needed to thoroughly stop the agents of deception and chaos. I'm here for the elect, user, and there aren't many!

maybe Q is the false prophet

So, who is Baked Alpacas? Seems like a bot randomly tweeting the tweets of someones account from a year ago. I don’t have access to Baked Alaska’s old tweets, but it seems like the obvious choice.

Baked is a Spencer/Dugin fellow. He uses Twitter software to mass create accounts, then he pays for tons of fake followers, and then he begins collecting real followers (typically within the 500-1000 follower range per account). He repeats this process until he has 50k-100k real followers between innumerable accounts. And finally he uses his various fake accounts to spread disinformation, each tweet backed up by his other accounts, in an attempt to manufacture viralness. It's a typical marketing trick.

I'd love to see you try to convince them.

This is what you larpers call breadcrumbs these days? Disappointed to be honest.

No, first trip was cracked.
its #Matlock

Why would Bannon imply Breitbart was less legitimate than other outlets? Steve Bannon. Of Breitbart.

This guy is known for making up bullshit to sell books. He seems to have slipped up with that one, that’s basic.

You two should go tell them directly, they arent here anymore.
>>>/cbts/239485

Is he actually known for it, or is that just something someone on plebbit or twatter said that you're taking as gospel?

well I tried
>>>/cbts/240046

Nah. Baked is irrelevant and can only deceive old women and newfags who deserve it anyway. It's just fun to show him how transparent he is even when trying to be anonymoose.

If anons want to redpill the world, realize you can't as long as there is a propaganda machine keeping the people asleep. You have to get rid of the few disinformation agents before you can wake up the many.

good thread. have a good night Holla Forums

No one is paying attention to you.

What is with all the namefagging in this thread, is Holla Forums being raided by cuckchan?

'night

They wont see it there. They only watch the active general.

Jewgle it yourself, you’ll find people have been saying so for over a decade. This isn’t his first book. I don’t trust Bannon all that much, but Wolff has a history of this.

You go Q. We got your 6. Blessed Be and Thank You

post your tits

Gotchu, fambalam.

lol shit

Q!? Is it really YOU?
What makes a movie GOOD
Script
Character
Acting
Timing
Sound
Visuals

Please don't tell us this is Trump…
1. Is Captivating: A great actor is so convincing in a role that he can hold an audience captive and make them feel as if there is nothing but the story at hand.
2. Has a True Commitment: A great actor is committed to becoming the best actor he can be, as well as to working hard and preserving through rejection to find the best roles.
3. Shows Confidence: A great actor is confident in his work and portrays that confidence both during a performance as well as in public to help create a rapport with the public.
4. Has Insight: A great actor has keen insight into human behavior and can effectively convey the emotion that influences one's actions.
5. Is Able to Use His/Her Intelligence for Role Creation: A great actor uses intelligence to research roles and impart that knowledge into their acting to develop more convincing attributes of the character. Great actors generally also have excellent reading and interpretation skills.
6. Possesses Good Physical Skills: A great actor has skill in physical movement and is able to portray the movements of a variety of characters. Many actors also perform stunt work and complicated physical work.
7. Shows a High Degree of Professionalism: A great actor works with a wide variety of people and is highly professional in all situations. A great actor shows tremendous respect to the craft, script, writers, directors, and all other key personnel involved in a production.
8. Has an Innate Talent: A great actor has a natural talent for performing and entertaining.
9. Is Willing to Work on Performance Techniques: A great actor has a perfected technique for his acting and is able to successfully bring believable characters to life.
10. Has Some Sense of Vanity: A great actor has at least some degree of vanity that drives them to continue to improve and excel at the craft.

Why does a question sound the way it does?
When is a question not really a question?
Are you sure?
Are you REALLY sure?

GREAT Director

Your lack of reading comprehension is showing.
Bannon didn't say any such thing. Wolff made that statement. Read slowly . . .

. . . WOLFF WRITES, to say that if any such meeting had to take place . . . , it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester . . . Any information, HE SAID, could then be “dump[ed] … down to . . . some other more legitimate publication”.

Did nu/pol/ actually forget we have a ZOG puppetmuster in the WH who needs to go?

i thought if you typed "kushner" it was an instaban permaban

Lol what potential assault? Isn't it more important if there is literally evidence of wrongdoing by Clinton? This is insanity tier stuff.

Wolff, known for factual errors, writes down a supposed quote of former admin official.
B/user/ supposedly says that having a meeting with a foreign person with supposed dirt on Clinton, which is not illegal, before reporting to biased FBI is "treasonous."
Not only that, but he dumps on his own publication.
Trump, known for making over the top tweets as juicy steak decoys for the media to distract from his real agenda, fires back with full clip in unbelievable fashion.
Serves B/user/ with cease and desist letter, reminding him of NDA obligations out of the clear blue sky.
B/user/ 12 hours later says Trump is doing fantastic.
Idiot libs minds explode everywhere.

I can just see Trump and B/user/ in a room together' snickering furiously under their breath as they slam doors and make stomping noises in place.

Don't fall for it, anons. But we can let the silly progs run wild with it while the Mueller counsel is secretly turned inside out right under their noses.

Steve Bannon is acting???

my thoughts exactly

The fuck.

Global fucking report.
No one here believes in your kike shill LARPer.

Monty's sister is Elizabeth McGovern. The same Elizabeth McGovern from Downton Abbey??

Methinks too. Obvious EXTREME distraction of MSM - the "analysts" must have puppy pads under their chairs to catch the runoff from their pants. Something really big going down?

Pinochet was a hardcore philosemite, and the autistic TRS memes are approved by Jared's Likud buddies, including Bibis son.

Please stop sending tripfags to us. Our roleplay requires some degree of objective mediation, IE dice.

t. /tg/

Clearly this is a donnie darko reference.

next p/w, Magnum?

Why the everloving FUCK are there so many tripcodes ITT?

It's almost as if Goldman Sachs will set his house on fire if he doesn't succeed at dividing the Republicans and putting the kebosh on the great wall.

I posted the first reply in that image, it's fucked up I have to worship a kikess and a kike and not even have a giggle at them without being a kike jew myself clearly out to destroy trump.
if he cared for his life wealth or family why did he bet it all when he ran for the presidency?
oh yeah
DIE IN A FIRE BANNON
EAT SHIT IVANKA
GET GASSED KUSHNER

tick tock..

BANNON WAS A COMMIE PLANT NEOCON! HE PUSHED ALL THE COMMIE ELECTIONS IN TRUMP'S CABNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155581535

Kill yourself.

nibba

LMAO

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2018/01/06/fbi-ermittelt-gegen-stiftung-von-ex-us-praesident-clinton/

Matlock - Don't be fooled by his down-home demeanor and country-boy ways; criminal defense lawyer Ben Matlock is worth every penny of his fee. Count on Matlock to visit the crime scene, scope out the clues everyone else missed, and dramatically reveal the real criminal (usually a killer) during a climactic trial sequence.

>An Irish guy's drunken rantings presented with a heavy dose of (((creative license)))

This is what happens when you talk to the lugenpresse.

Wonderful
Sarcasm intensifies

Drama i.e. conflict.

Have you tried to master bait?

I'm just funposting. You all have fun now ya hear

According to the Wolff book, the Bannon vs Kushner feud was about who was better for Israel, and the modern day elder of zion, Sheldon Adelson came to Bannon's defense.

archive.is/wecwW

It seems fairly plausible given Bannon's recent speech at the Adelson-financed ZOA. And no, Sheledon and the Zionist Organization of America aren't BASED nationalist jews.

Movie "POST"? Is this WH screening?

hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=120&v=7cBZkE9tijU