Filename Thread

Filename Thread

fuck off

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

Accurate filename for more than one reason.

JESUS CHRIST

all me tbh.

I can read IDs, fam

You already posted those.
Which episode was that, again?

Wait that isn't Homer Simpson saying "CAN'T SOMEONE ELSE DO IT?" for my fifth picture. Aw fuck.

I can't think of a good joke though, given that Cancer is good in Binding of Isaac and I don't think "mfw no time travel condom" would work too well.

Homer's Enemy, 23rd episode of the 8th season.

have you thought that maybe the screen cap simply isn't funny enough to get a filename?

not every fucking image needs a funny filename referencing something else.

FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK YOU MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOTS

Any filename that you have to highlight over in order to get the joke is a pretty shit filename, tbh.

Spotted the halfchan fag.

Thanks.

No, but this one does.

Shit thread

I never even played Serious Sam and still know that it can't be as bad as Bethesda's treatment of every IP they steal.

Sage for no pics

Last 2 are the same because I'm not sure which I like better.

Are we sure that it wasn't intentional? That third panel seems so disjointed otherwise.

You have to go back.
>>>/4chan/

If you look closely, all of them used to be over 1Mb gifs that i converted into webms. If you have source with sound i'll convert them again.

I got the WebM from a filename thread here, so I think you're mistaken. Let me help:

>>>/4chan/

No, that would actually be a really appropriate filename. Serious Sam 2 was ridiculously colorful and cartoony.

Jimmy should really say that to Cartman at some point this season.

I don't give a shit because there's an opportunity to insult Bethesda. I definitely see your point, however, and would change the name if I thought Bethesda didn't deserve to crash and burn already

I mean, it always was borderline cuck-tier, but they just decided to go all the way lately.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>>/4chan/

No.

Where's the source for that second pic?

cry

harder

homo.

here's

some

real

doubles

re

roll

FUCK

First image should've been named "Terminator".

Nah, a Terminator to Terminator 2 filename would be better for a pic that involves killing someone and then they come back and they're like "yo we're friends now." Which I could probably pull off with a Tsukihime screencap.

But then again, maybe that theoretical picture would work better if it was called "zuko.jpg" or whatever extension it would have.

these are terrible

WAN PAAAAANCH

I admit I am still doing all I can to not think about EA, but there's no way this filename can fit more than "Bethesda acquires your favorite IP" in [CURRENT YEAR]. At all.

You forgot a filename, dip

Rate the whole thread if you're so great.

yes these pictures were posted in this thread already, but muh names > your names

Saitama does nofap.

Now that's funny.

lol