What are some fun RPGs with full loot?

What are some fun RPGs with full loot?

Ultima Underworld, you can put bags inside of bags inside of bags.

How far can the bagception go?

What does "full loot" mean, exactly?

I haven't tested yet. WE MUST GO FURTHER

You can take every little item that is visible on your enemy, lad.
Basically the same looting that is available in many Roguelikes.

Age of decadence is trash
I took a hot steaming shit on that game and posted it on the developers steam profile, he got so triggered he said he was going to have steam support ban my account, nothing happened.

Whats wrong with it?

I totally believe that, user.

Darklands

It's basically a sadistic piece of shit trial and error game created by a faggot former DM who probably loves D&D 4.0 and shit like the queen of pain because he loves torturing the people playing his game and having permadeath rolls on every little action with 19/20 checks on everything, if you like that game you might also like getting fucked in the ass by big burly men.

Rpgcodexfags are a lot of things but thin-skinned is not one of them. Closet stormfags like that dev even less so.

Maybe you just suck?

I really don't care, he can't design a campaign for shit, he moved to games because no ones wants to run his hellish campaigns anymore in real life.

Nope, it got predictable after a while
It gets old

Why so mad, user? Did you follow Militiades into his rapehouse?

Nigger even if I didn't bunker on rpgcodex I still wouldn't take this guy for a 4e kiddie or someone prone to tumblrina outbursts.
Nice digits though.

I can just taste the freedom. Say, since you're a Codexanon, do you know if Bastard Bonds is as good as that place makes it out to be?

And I'm sure you love being spammed by turnipnigger pedobait or kitchenappliance.uk. They simply built a wall. :^)

How about you play it and then we'll talk? I never said I'm into listen and believe.

What a fag

I know there's nothing I love more than two thick gingers in my boipussy

This is why the Bethesda fanbase should be castrated.