mega.nz/#!o9ESFJZY!Y_NlzpoDcL9nUp3hYgkeM8LJYYCgEiH6Y6TRqFmax0o

Guide :

1) Download this shit
2) Extract it
3) Open WurmLauncher.exe
4) Write your name and click Connect to WRC
5) Write the following IP and port : 13.92.83.205:3724
6) Click connect and welcome to your new addiction

A one time buy to play version of Wurm without the monthly premium cost and other restrictions that were previously behind a paywall, this is obiously a pirate server so its absolutely free if you dont want to pay, there's also private servers and we are playing in a russian one with little lag problem.

Wurm is a true sandbox game where players can do anything from mining, free-building milking cows, terraforming, to pvp.
Wurm also has a player driven economy oy vey as well as player driven politics zogbot did nothing wrong between kingdoms and their respective kings.

Do not resist it any longer, come back to your sweet, painful addiction. Let the hours drain away and the bags under your eyes grow. Wurm is back, and it's at the pinnacle of Holla Forumsirgin comfort.

The appeal of this game is not being a perfect RPG, or a good sandbox, or a great MMO, this game is about making moments with other anons and having a lot of fun things to remember when we grow old and lonely, not many people here can say stuff like "I once went on a crusade against lava spiders, we jumped on a cart and started swinging our swords at them while charging at high speed and when it was over, we feasted on spider meat under the moonlight" or "We were the crazy ones who pushed the old gods into the sea and crashed the servers, with no survivors" or "We built a pier bigger and better than the admins and other player then sailed with a fleet of boats made in a few days out of pure autism towards an unknown continent after everything we knew went to shit when the server corrupted", those are memories that not many games will give you, so join now, even if we are few now Broschwitz will grow, because we are going to

MAKE BROSCHWITZ GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html
wurmian.cloudapp.net/
wurmian.cloudapp.net/support/live-support/
wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/
volafile.io/get/-3hOPyMHw6494Q/WRC-21_09_2016.exe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need help purging the area around Broschwitz, a lot of mobs have spawned, making travel unsafe for everyone.

also FUCK HELL HOUNDS
FUCK THEM ALL TO HELL.

wan you too

RIP in fucking piss
I have no shovel and I must road

Its winter so you people better get ready for some comfy times

f10 to get rid of the GUI and f12 to screenshot

I know but im too lazy, why dont you join and take some pics of the village during winter?

because i just logged to go to sleep. Night

I thing the farm is still up, some of the trees are still alive

Sorry fam good night

Broschwitz is still going on? wewlad.

Well fuck.

We cant let it die, i think everyone is convinced now that switching servers was a bad idea so maybe we can start over and make it great again

Is Libertini playing again?

If I can't help that sperg build a town storage I ain't playing.

Gee whiz, color me surprised.

Right now? nope, but he will probably join once he sees this thread and start sperging about roads n' shit

God O' Roads Libertiny, you need to tatto that shit on your forehead so the plebs know who tho prise every time they take a step

I missed you bae join now please

Alright, I see what's wrong. My client version is out of date. Remind me how to update it. You have to copy your player and SmartSteamEmu files and then run the updater, right?

You have to redownload it from the link in the OP

What a hassle. Can I transfer my player data over?

Copy the folder with your character name from \WRC\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players to the new game and i guess you are ok, i also think it has something to do with the steam id so just in case keep both the old and new client in your pc until you confirm that you have everything allright

Looks like I do have some screenshots archived

The wall

copy SteamEMU folder!!!!

is there a way to recustomize my character

and where do i go, i just downloaded this and am confused ingame

:I

Downloading, what jobs are available and/or needed in Broschwitz?

And here's the last view of the old server temporary port from the Pelagic Argosy

why can i only change some of the settings?

need to be out of game to change all settings

All of them

We could also start building a wall again to keep the normans out since they have been building their villages nearby lately

Also here is a map for anyone who is gonna have to make the journey from liberty spawn

Or hitch a ride if there is someone with a boat nearby i think fenlaw went to jew the merchants so he might be close by

There

Then I shall build this town a wall and towers.

if we invite the newfaggots to the town they can get 1 free teleport to city

Oh shit i forgot ur right, anyways here is the wiki too if anyone needs it

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

And a link to the server map

wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html

Ok I was looking for something like this and graphics are telling me work was placed correctly on gameplay.
Will pick it up and try to learn how to play it.

Well that was exactly what I needed. Thanks

If you are a new player coming to Broschwitz, do everyone a favor and don't use the #WRC chat.
That is the servers IRC chat, and all the normalfags are there.

sorry
what channel do i use instead

PM Trenhal or Wendingo

You post your name in this thread, and then we invite you over.
you can use #wrc to chat with the normalfags if you want, but please, try not to mention Broschwitz or 8ch or anything like that.

okay thanks
someone linked this thread here already tho

my ign is kuroneko

Don't spout memes that are not grounded in reality, faggot.

I would like very much to be invited
IGN is Forrest

[17:58:27] Forrest is not currently available, please try again later.

So is this starting from the ground up or is there a village already established? Also what kingdom do I choose: Horse of the Summoned or The freedom isles?

Go Freedom Isles.
Broschwitz is a big city made by Bros from here, it was abandoned around 3-4 months ago.
And now we are reviving it.

Old big ass village and The Freedom Isles

You guys think that dragon's still out there?

Nah, one of the nu-admins killed it back when the exodus to the 8ch server was happening

That's so sad

I guess we'll just have to kill everything else then.

Which reminds me. Someone was building a death arena for us to fight in around the time we left. We should probably find it and finish it up when we get the time.

Alright, im in. Invite: Galop

That was Wewuzsettler's project. It was north out of the docks. Past our two islands.

Also, Kriegerr here. I've got some stuff to do today raid things in FFXIV and some house work but I'll be on tonight to help you fags restore ourselves and MBGA

Pet it

Holy fuck.

Tame it

my stuff is at
1750/2030
anyone who wants it can have it

You go and pick it up fam dont be lazy

also the sea is spooky as fuck

there's two aged spiders a champion aged crocodile, and three aged trolls every time i get near i get murdered

IGN: Gorky

Invite pls

New guy here

nick Metalfella

Wait a bit and try to sneak in, just grab the body and run back

Sending invites

IGN: BlackJew

So how is everything going to work out this time? No shitty polls or half-baked attempts at secondary settlements that just leech players away from our main base and whittle us down to nothing, right?

giving it a bump

downloading now, what do I need to know friendos?

Change your settings before getting ingame
Use the wiki

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE BROSCHWITZ GREAT AGAIN.
WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL, AND THE TROLLS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT!

No fragmenting, no new servers, same old Broschwitz, same old Ivan Serb.

You know, I'm really debating joining you niggers again. I played with some of the anons in Wurm Online but it just got so damn repetetive and trying to maintain premium as a new player was suffering.

Is this Wurmian Refugee Camp? If so I may already be at Broschwitz and have a cart. Although I'd imagine my horses are dead

Right

Like we promised to do when we started brosmouth, we all stay together and tolerate or fight any shit that happens, by no means we leave neither the server or broschwitz, since that has always a 110% chance of fucking everything up

Dont wander into the forest too much unless you want to get raped by the eldritch abominations that roam the cursed land

Everything there went to shit after we left

Yes we are gonna make WRC and Broschwitz great again, with no fragmenting and no shitty freemium servers

I'm surprised WRC is still up. I never played there much (I started on Richfag's server rip server, rip richfag) but you guys looked like you had a lotta cool shit. How boosted are the gains?

action and skillgain 4x

wurmian.cloudapp.net/

Also now that there's a newer version of the pirate client can I use my old account/name? Also would I still be a part of the settlement? I joined before it was completely abandoned

Just make a back up of the steamemu folder, or whatever it is, that is what contains your log in info
the WRC website also tells you to back up this folder anyways.

As long as you have your old smartsteamemu folder, or at least the id number, you'll keep your character.

If not you gotta ask the admin here : wurmian.cloudapp.net/support/live-support/

If you remember the name of your character then its no problem just make some sort of excuse like your hardrive formatted or something, just in case.

All good, got it backed up. I'll join you fags later. Name is SatyrIX. Anybody that used to play a lot come back? I may remember some names

Depends, what were you around for? Brosmouth, Broschwitz, or the nu-serb colonies?

IGN:MedicalSpy

You should learn to answer PM's

I broke my mouse and had to restart, sorry

Use wine and playonlinux.

WE HAVE HELLHOUNDS GOING IN AND MONEY GOING OUT AND I SAY

WE NEED

TO BUILD

A WALL

have a bump

game if i touch anything on the launcher other than the IP then fails to connect when i try to connect to server, halp

I've seen this thread up quite a lot and have been considering poking around a new MMO. When did this come out, exactly? I gotta admit, my interest is piqued.
Is there any element of organized RP, or is it about rampant PvP and autismal construction? Not that there's anything wrong with that. What about lore? Anything about this sandbox world, or is it truly your own making?

There isn't any RP going on, it's a PVE server with a designated PVP zone.
There is lots of autismal construction and crafting.
There is some lore about the gods and the kingdoms but it doesn't matter in the slightest.
It is a sandbox world, you can terraform all you want as long as you have the autism for it.

as for release date, well the game was originally launched in 2006, it has had a lot of changes since then of course, it is still being worked on, and we are playing Wurm unlimited which is the stand alone release that enabled everyone to make their own server and maps.

What's the point of a sandbox MMO if there's no one to interact with?

we are making it great again user, wait a few more days until it grows up to 50, we were 10 for a week when we started brosmouth

These aren't exactly peek hours

IGN: blat

I'm ready for autism

Is this game loonix friendly? Wine is useless on my machine.

yes

Shit, my request timed out apparently.

I'm fucked, aren't I?

Statistics is easy af, you don't need to study.

W
E
W

L
A
D

tbh tomorrow i wont play so its all tonight, but dont forget i will play, whatever happens

hope to see you boys tomorrow

to everyone new from tonight: don't be discouraged, sunday night is rarely, if ever, a peak time for any time title. Also saw a couple people get dc'd and come back. A little lag on a pirate server like this is normal, don't let it discourage you.

I would wait a few day. Right now its just building up supplies of stone iron and meals. Rest assured that by mid November well all be drinking out of Mayor goulash's daughter. that filthy slut

I can't fucking wait to finish the arena.

Have we secured a spot for the good mayor and his family? Does the TRUMP 2016 sign still stand?

I remember.
Do we know many others are actively playing on WRC (or whatever its called), besides Broschwitz?

since I got DC'd I took the time to put together my mods folder along with the scripts I use to keybind multiple actions to the same button
they're all contained inside this image, save it and extract the folders to the same folder your WurmLauncher.exe is located in
the readme has simple instructions and links to the forum thread

Does the TRUMP 2016 sign still stand?
Not only is it still there it has gotten support from the undead.
Make Death Great Again!

like 7-8 other players exuding us, but there are more who go on every few weeks.They're probably part of the greater towns. We're still the biggest, for now

Think they're still triggered about the tree shoah?

ill be joining tomorrow afternoon, any rules i should know about on the server?

I hope everyone was triggered by the tree shoah. Fuck that autistic faggot.

Whites only

I downloaded the game and spent a good 5 minutes figuring out how to move and shit before trying to head out to find broshwitz. I tried to decipher the map made, but all I have is a shitty pixel map that I cant zoom out and when I press M I get a giant x with "missing image"

Needless to say I died to a panda and 2 scorpions at night.

help please ;_;
my name is Himmler if that helps

Not sure if there's anyone on right now, but if there is they'll speak with you and get you a teleport.

what the fuck does that even mean

If someone invites you to the village you can teleport there. And you should have a compass but you need to stand still for a while for it to work unless you have the compass mod installed.

pres esc and look at the bottom for the live map

It means you don't have to pay for the game.

We need another Crusade. The Northern Desert is infested with crocodiles, scorpions, hell scorpions, and tortoises.

Cool, when is everyone on anyway?

That map seems kind of useless atm

as in it's not a free game but they don't care if you dl it for free? Or is it just free? And if it IS just free, why not just say that in the first place?

No, this server is pirate friendly, for other servers you need a legit copy of the game.

You're fucking stupid

There's a couple people on now but it should be high pop tomorrow night.

im in a mine right now.
this is how it look when you're outside.

Goldberg here, is there anyone capable of giving a village invite on?

I too would need an invite since im now lost in the place I respawned in, Himmler

Give me a bit and I'll come on and check to see if I still have permissions

IGN: Sperglord.

I'm making my way over manually while trying to figure the game out.
I'm prob going to die there are bears and shit everywhere.

You're a potato battery

Only thing is it looks like the trellis and benches I had outside rotted away or were nigged, any chances you can get a look inside since it seems that interior screenshot is from the original threads and see if my furniture still stands? Beds are probably gone more likely than not. I can't be assed to play anymore though, not nearly enough alcohol or freetime like I used to have.

ign: BennyG

calm down there user

All the furniture is still there, not even damaged.

everything is intact except the iron fences and trellis. Beds are still around.

Zummianmu is a dog fucker

Downloading the new client now, fam. I'll be on shortly to throw out a few invites before bed.

Does anyone remember the prerequisite command that needs to be toggled so invites can be received? Was it /permissions?

/invitations

IGN: Meatball

Thanks fam

Is there like a retards guide for beginners?

What should I even be doing when I start out, I looked online and it said to collect clay but why

What we told new people in Brosmouth was to work on your carpentry and wood skills up to the point where you could build a shit shack or a decent house and then pick your craft from there.

Personally, I recommend fiddling with digging a bit after you work on your house building related skills. Knowing how to flatten and raise/lower ground is really important.

To enable a tool to use on the environment around you double click it in your inventory. It'll turn green. Fool around with that and you'll get the hang of things pretty fast.

Other than that, save combat training for when we have dummies back up. Combat is somewhat difficult if you're new and unfamiliar with each monster's individual level

People are asking for the mine.

I'll be on for another 5-10 min if anyone needs an invite to the village

Invite Crait?

Nevermind, apparently I'm supposed to go Freedom Isles? I remade my character, Riddic

this game fucking sucks but i cant stop playing

did that super long mine shaft in the mines ever get closed off?

Friendly reminder not to make mines under the town to avoid lag.

It looks like all the underground in this server reset in our absence, so yeah it's gone.

Say goodby to sleep for the next few months.
We had people in brosmouth who would only get 5 ours of sleep between sessions.

We got a mine over in this place

r8 my epic build

Some settings advice:
Turn off the chat filter
Set cave settings to Medium or Low, having it on high causes shit to be really bumpy to the point where an item dropped on the ground could be obstructed from view.

I want to play this on mac. Steam isnt showing it, only Windows and Linux.

Couple other questions:
should I pirate or buy? Are the official servers worth it?
Is there singleplayer components?
Is it shitty grinding?
Its by the same guy, so is it better than Minecraft?
How big are the maps/servers?

This serb is pirate friendly. You don't to buy.
It's singleplayer in the sense that you can fuck off and build a cabin inna woods. There's a fuck ton of different skills though, so have people help you with stuff you can't build is actually a benefit.
Yes, there is grinding for mats and skills, but you can get a cool (shit) little mudhut to call your own.
It is better than Minecraft and also more broken and buggy.
Maps are fuckhueg.

Razgah are you that Australian that DC?

No, I'm just wrestling with the settings. I'm fucking blind so I need my text HUEG.

What is the death penalty in this game

I just remembered:
Go to your gamesettings.txt in WRC\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\defaultand set show_body_in_inventory=true instead of false.

You don't have to but it's how I usually play.

You lose your shit and if you want it back you have to go and loot your own corpse (which is also an item you can take and butcher). You also lose some skill gain in some random skills but to compensate you get x3 skill gain in those skills until you get back to the point you were at before you died.

That reminds me, what's the default skill gain and action speed?

Slow as fuck. I think it take weeks even months in real time what take us a few hours.

Yeah I know. I meant to say what's OUR skill gain?

4x

Why? So they can abandon it again right away at the slightest hiccup? I put 165hrs into it last time and everyone fucking ran off screaming for literally no reason, killing Broschwitz in it's tracks. Now you want to start it again so the same shit can happen all over again? Why bother. All that progress is fucking gone and any new progress will likely be lost when everyone panics over a single bout of lag again.

False. The town is still up and all our character data is still saved. If you uninstalled Wurm like I did, you can get your character back through live support like said.

I'm a newfriend, please add Zelmisburg.

I messed up during character creation, is there any way I can change my appearance now?

There's an item in-game called a hand mirror that lets you change your appearance. Ask the admins to give you one.

It only changes appearance though. If you chose to be a waifu but wanted to be a husbando or vice versa you'll need to make a new character.

I think you can buy it from one of the merchants over at the Library.

I just logged in, not having uninstalled anything, and:
All my fucking progress is gone, you lying faggot.

if progress for you is material shit - then you are a retard

That stuff all rots away over time you potato

No, you're right, progress in a building game shouldn't be measured in what you've built. Because that makes sense.

Then, given that I was one of the last to migrate over to the new map after the crash of the last one, I guess my original statement, "All that progress is fucking gone", is right. To which I repeat; what's the fucking point?

Get Zenned on, kiddo. Start building.

I did build. I built a lot. Then the world fucked up.

So I built again, at a port to make a trip to the new world. Then everyone panicked and tried to leave when they couldn't.

So I built again, at another port because no one could be bothered making the trip back to the old port. Then everyone left to the new world and I went too. We built many ships at this port and the last one, all so we could get to somewhere where we could build a new city.

So I built yet again. Outside the town as to not violate the no farming in town rule while making regular trips to drop off supplies to be taken for free in town as needed.

And what's left for it all? You'd be a top fucko cuck to keep doing that time and time again. The game is fun but starting over every week is not it's lame and a fucking hassle. Just let Broschwitz die and go join those cuck that went and played with cuckchan instead of continuing with the old corpse of the great city.

you built off deed, what did you expect

Was there some sort of fix? I want to express my autism with this game already.

The fresh install in OP works like a charm for me. Take a crack at it and see what happens.

how many players are there on this server?

Does there have to a point? If people want to pick up WURM again and refurbish Broschwitz, let em. If you think theres no point nobody is forcing you to stay.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD
I needed my /comfy/ fix, and this decaying corpse sits up. I'll have to get it set up tomorrow, I missed playing with you niggers.

a few of us are leaving to make zanzibarland again, just like 4-5

Build shit inside the deed

Also you have all your skills back so what does it matter, now you can build bigger than before, this is making you stronger.

Dude it was only 3 months, this is "Make Great Again time", if we had abandoned it for 3 years in wurm time then yes, but the deed still up so its not a corpse, and sorry for your house, maybe try living in a wagon like me

On the map, broschwitz isn't connected to the same landmass as liberty.
Can I swim across, or will I need to bum a ride on someones boat?

broswitch is dead, join us at new zanzibarland

huh.
Well, I've already walked almost to atlantica. Just going to brave the drink, unless this game has H&H tier swimming.

you will drown if you run out of stamina in the water

Post your IGN, You get a free teleport when you join the village.

I'll check this out when I get some free time this week, looks comfy.

Someone post the rat corpse in the deserted village of zanzibarland while broschwitz was at its peak

Post your IGN you get a free teleport once you join the village

Wurm Unlimited is a one time fee
Wurm Online is the monthly subscription

still no reason to pay for shit just to play with Holla Forums for a week or two

We need people to start mining and get iron so we can make armors and weapons and go on a crusade

Also we need more people

Fug! big bussi! :DD

I mined like 2000 iron yesterday.

I mentioned it in village chat last night but if someone can set up some properly labelled containers at the town square or the anti-nig storage I'll go full smith-autist and crank out the good shit in my spare time

bump

IGN: AWhiteMale

My map just says image missing so i got that going for me, and i have no clue what to do.

they're eating it again

If you still have a compass head south out of liberty with the coast on your right. Once it starts to turn west continue following the coast. You'll eventually see two large islands. Right between those on the opposite side of the inlet should be Broschwitz

So if it's not a good game, all of your work will disappear for no reason, and there's practically no other players, what's the point of playing this again?

His progress did disappear for a reason. Everybody who built on the deed for Broschwitz and followed the updating instructions kept their progress. My entire house is up excluding my fence as well as all of my blacksmithing materials, my wagon, and my storage facility.

He didn't build on our deed. If we assume that he built on his own deed, he simply didn't put enough money in to pay for it.

he might just have used realy shitty materials, seeing how Fruity Juice Farm's house walls is still standing despite being way off the deed

see

Mining and starving.

We don't tolerate your kind around here.

Okay so I finally pinned down the subject of "decay". For such a crucial detail people really aren't keen on telling you about it. I ASSUME you can repair items and they won't just dissolve and there's nothing you can do about it other than keep farming them back over and over until the end of time. I also discovered that a quarter of your skills will be chopped off every time you die?

So basically what I'm getting is that this game is bullshit unless you have a large community to play with.

You can repair shit, but it decreases quality (that can be improved back up too, but note that poor quality stuff decays faster.)

There's some skill loss though you train it back at 3x rate. Don't know where you get 25% from though.

IIRC, the ivans increased the rate just a bit before the exodus. That might have been on a few select skills though

I read that skill loss is 0.25 by default, and reduced to 0.016 something in settlements. I assumed it was a multiplier value.

Can someone send me an invite?
IGN Celephais

For things that don't decay fast like food or clay, it's very rare that you have to repair them, like maybe once in a month real time, or not at all if it's a building on a deed. It's really not the big deal you're making it out to be.

It's 0.25 absolute value, so if you have 9.00 of a skill and it gets hit by the death penalty you'd have 8.75 of it and you'd regain it up to 9.00 at 3x speed

It said that some raw resources can decay in 2 days, items decay straight from your inventory, and a deed costs IRL money.

It just really sounds like you're not able to get and amass things just for the sake of having them because it's a waste of effort, and resources should be used as soon as they're collected and not kept for the moment that they're needed.

Oh, that's much more reasonable then.

yeah in Wurm ONLINE
this is Wurm UNLIMITED

Oh I see, where does money come from in unlimited, then, if it's bought with real money in online?

the WRC server has a mod that gives some for killing mobs, you can also randomly get some iron or copper from foraging
you also sell shit to NPC's

There's traders in Liberty that'll buy semi-valuable to valuable shit. You can't sell them junk, sadly.

Also, postan the old Occupation list. I'll clean it up when I get a chance

I'm Huwmn, can someone add me?

His whole thing was "muh progress". Only his structure had gone. His skills were still intact. The "point" of playing Wurm is exactly that; playing the game. If your shit is gone, you build it again, instead crying like a bitchboi when your sandcastle is washed away.
This is a virtual video game world, there's no real world gain anyway.

I'm a newfag to this game. My name ingame is Anonyma

I joined freedom, is that bad?

Wew if they added hellhound as natural random mob then im rejoining

any fellow Mag

Freedom and HoTS determines which god you can follow and the people you can communicate within that kingdom, in which case most people would go Freedom.

Yea wurm items decay overtime if not stored in a BSB and even that decay in real time too, so if he had something like 30QL carpntry his shit would only last less than 3 months

The town still looks pretty 4 months later

Bussi will be remembered. R.I.P.

Did our livestocks survive our 3 months absence?

A number of them that resided on grass survived. The rest that were on cobble or stone died

I made an attempt to get this game running a while ago and ended up having it run at 10fps with none of the textures making sense. Like the floor would be wood board no matter what. I think it had something to do with my drivers but I don't know.

Either way is it really worth installing again? Keep in mind I'm running most of my vidya off of a laptop because my PC fried.

I played the MMO before Ultimate, the volunteers there told me that texture error is only exclusive to laptop integrated graphic cards and can usually be fixed by changing the settings, under the compatibility tab. I forgot which option to unchecked but one of them will do.

The 10 FPS i assume you were around the time of Brosmouth? If so that was our fault combined with shitty Ruskie server management. The admin had something like 500MB of RAM and we forgot to switch on that function that stop us from clogging that poor server. In short it was just a server end issue.

SOMEONE REMIND ME AGAIN WHAT WAS THE OPTION TO COMPILE OUR PACKAGE SENT TO THE SERVER THAT HELP REDUCE LAG

You can sell shit at 1 iron per 10ql at the town token, its a good way to dump a bunch of shit and get money

use_nagles_algorithm=true
combines packets sent to the server into larger chunks instead of a constant stream of small bits

Look, if you build your shit outside the city, and leave for 3 months without coming back

Yes, houses degrade if not repaired and if they aint inside the city

Besides that, you can play 2000000 million years if the server are still up and your house is either in the city or being repaired every month

Well in brosmouth we were 10 for a week, right now we are actually rising really good, join instead of being part of the problem because all those 16 arent gonna leave again.

Why live

Also gorky is nikdragunov using an alt, watch out for incoming sperging

That's why you should make your character a son of abraham

Whats the notepad name again

It sucks though.

are you serious?
how about you try to search for it in notepad

How many people even play this game?

Oh right it's in player file under your character's name

total?
probably less than 1000
on this server?
about 30, with 10-15 regularly

Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default

Ask me why I know you're a halfshit

PLAN THE FUCKING WALL YOU AUTISTIC NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IGN: Bepis

Well as long as he doesn't get into a spat with our best miner again I'm okay with him. He was alright in the early brosmouth days

IGN: Ivan
Invite pl0x

Yeah, I never fixed that texture-aids glitch. I tried changing the every setting, I tried fucking with java, I tried flipping my laptop the middle finger, but nothing seemed to work. Makes the game look even more fucking ugly.
At this point, I just push through the pain.

I had to bear with that texture glitch in the MMO, only when switching to ultimate that it's fixed for me

OK, I'm getting "password incorrect" when I try to log in. I kept a backup of my old playerfiles. What's the trick here?

copy paste SmartStreamEmu to the new folder

Make sure IP and port is correct

I don't understand at all. The SmartSteamEmu ini? And what new folder? WurmLauncher?

Aedan here. How many people are we averaging? I also havnt found a new job. Still have my pc though thanks to 'tism bucks

Yea that.

There's a folder named SmartStreamEmu inside that store your guy, copy that and paste to the new directory your new wurm client is in. Im saying all this assuming that you havent deleted your old wurm folder

In the village? At the moment we're looking at around 13 this afternoon on average. Considering it was a monday during work hours that's not too bad

Fuck. I thought I only needed playerfiles. Now what?

I might re-join then.

start fresh

actually i think you can also contactthe rusky admin for your steam ID and then edit that in the new profile with the same name

What up nigga? Is the server offline, or am I doing something wrong..

yep, it was me…

So how much sleep have to lost since being back on wurm

IGN: Zanapo

Just started building the Nut Shack

Finished up the walls, but floors and a roof will come soon enough.

when does winter end so i can forage grass

You can forage and botanize during winter

Or i would be out of job (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

oh ok, i just assumed i couldn't since i foraged a tile and it gave me nothing

You can always forage, winter is only a visual thing. I think there's even an option to turn it off. Our great ally Chaim Kikelberg also sells 5 pounds for a few irons.

you niggers ;_;

Downloading now, hopefully one more new player will add to the MOTHERFUCKING FUN

And may as well ask what you guys need, I'm pretty much open to most things

aw, shucks, I miss those guys. I'll consider picking this up.

what the fuck fam

any alternative links?

I FUCKING KNEW I SHOULD HAVE THROWN IN THE DISCLAIMER

Wew they have a magnet but idk how active this shit is

wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/

if not try downloading tomorrow mega went to shit after the nz gov got it but that fat faggot dot com cant be trusted with shit

If it doesent work im re downloading it and uploading to a vola i have, gimme a few minutes user

thanks man!

torrent is not working

volafile.io/get/-3hOPyMHw6494Q/WRC-21_09_2016.exe

you are awesome

IGN: Capulus

still trying to get a feel for things, but apparently my stupid ass went over to The Shroud on the character creation, so it may be a bit before I can get to you gents.

If you didn't spawn in Freedom Isles you're part of a different kingdom and our guards will attack you. I don't know if you can switch. You might have to make a new character.

That's a bit rough, but no big deal, I'll just make a fresh one

The music is so comfy with the winter scenary too

das it mane, time to lose control again

welp i couldnt finish the download and this link doesnt work for me anymore, also what the fuck is wrong with mega? cant download

FUCK I WANT TO PLAY THIS

Mega has a shitty daily limit on shit you can download, you probably will have to wait until tomorrow then, or maybe try changing your IP or reset your modem, something like that i think it can trick mega

tried resetting the modem and didnt work, vola link is working know, i hope the download finishes

Alright finally unfucked myself

IGN is Messer if anyone is up at the moment

Remember to answer the chat or we cant invite you fam

Seriously people, you can be newfags but if you see a flashing red tab there it means someone is trying to communicate with you, you gotta answer

Friendly reminder that ==ALL== occupations are open and there will be no recommended restrictions this time around. Become what your heart desires, anons.

is this that game Holla Forums was playing months ago where someone kept baking nails into the food?

someone still is

Yes. We lost thousands of nails. There was also a swastika, TRUMP 2016, and a jew drawn into the mountainside at our first settlement.

I've almost downloaded this shit, what's the best way to get into it? Should I just join the server?

Yep, join the server, join liberty, and then post your name in here and hope someone's on to give you a village invite. Otherwise head south and follow the coast until you see our Bane statue

What is the action/skill gain modifier for the server?

What's that?

IGN is Sciolist

see

That should help you out a bit if you don't get the village invite teleport

x4 Skill Gain
x4 Action Speed
There's also bonuses to some of the harder to grind skills so that they're on par with the other skills.

This looks very interesting, I want to build something A wall too and explore together. And purge normalfags. Gotta read into this and download, i'll report back in probably an hour or two with in game name.

Someone message me, my in game name is Mauer.

be careful lead causes brain damage

dpm'y yrll mr ehosy yo minr fsf

Wew

Anyone got a clue where a newfag can find iron? Trying to make nails without sucking off of everyone else's resources, also going to see if I can't get started on tailoring when I get done with my to do list today

DUDEWEMPLMAO

see

The mine should have some iron nodes within reach by now.

If you rummage on a rock tile (aboveground, not in a mine) then you have a good chance of getting iron rock

It had A single iron node. Then everyone started joing back in so there might be more

Well that went well. Anything I can do for the game to run at a stable frame rate? Also can I reset my character or something?

Just change the name and you start over again

Also check the settings before starting the game and disable the chat censor

Typing a new name in the box for character select makes a new one. Unless the name has been taken. Also you can edit the graphics by clicking the icon in the second picture
here

Yea I figured out it was the LOD settings which I set to max. Now I'm getting texture clipping from anything beyond 5 feet of me. Doesn't help that the textures barely resemble anything near me.

What setting would this be under? I've spent about 15 minutes so far trying to figure it out.

Do you guys have a voice server or do you play with local chat only

I was just told WRC has a Skype.

If you find a solution tell me i have the same problem

Here's a better example of it. Everything past the wooden boards is just a mess of white textures glitching all over the floor. I'll try a few things that gave me this problem on other games but it looks like this is something that isn't easily fixed because I'm running a laptop because of and

Boy I really did it now.

Yea so I've done some attempts to try and get the game to not look like total ass such as and (I changed the line to true and pretty much checked/unchecked everything in the Compatibility tab) and nothing.

I'll try installing the latest Redistributibal files that came with the game but otherwise I'm shit out of luck. I'll keep making a few efforts here and there but otherwise I think the game is fucked for me.

Are you on a laptop? I think someone had these same issues as well and their problem was them using a old one. And you're on the wrong team by the way.

I mentioned I was. This one is fairly new but by no means anything great. The problem you're referring to is mentioned here from certain integrated cards. If this is the case then I can't say I'm not disappointed that it hasn't been fixed yet given just how badly it fucks your shit up.

In that it's empty or are you just a faction fag.

The kingdoms are split in two we're freedom isle.

And did the game just crash for anyone?

As in the entirety of the server is or just a few of you and you're trying to recruit me? Be specific here I'm trying to understand if this is propaganda or not.

The entirety of Holla Forums is in Broschwitz which is in the Freedom Isles kingdom, except maybe that one loner guy who might not be playing anymore.

Guedez? I remember when Anger, Frau, and co. raided his shit and he flew into an autistic rage trying to repair it

No, that other guy who had every artifact on the server. He got super assblasted because he couldn't take them with him and the exploit he used to get them couldn't be recreated in the new lands. I think he was the only horde of the summoned player on the server at that time.

Oh, WildKuja. He would shit post in the threads and make vain attempts trying to get us to pvp him. That was fun

Do you mean Wildkuja? He posted on here a few times but he started playing on WRC way before us. I think it was Guedez who was the loner. He was a beaner if I remember correctly.

Well if I ever get the game to run properly I'll join the other team to try and stir competition or something. I'de hate to just have a single side to pick throughout the servers history.

Back in brosmouth we had enough people to the point where we were majority player base. We were going to be granted kingdom status before the server corruption. Now that things are coming back together that might happen again.

What are we currently doing, bros?

Waiting for the thread to hit page 13 or so before we make a new one.

it's the nut shack

nagles algorithm has absolutely nothing to do with graphics, it only combines packets sent to the server

i think he meant Mumble banter not game support

there is a mumble, but i doubt anyone wants to banter much

New thread soon fellow serfs ~(˘▾˘~)

Its on