WHO Proposes Gaming Addiction as a disorder

>NICHEGAMER: WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION PROPOSES “GAMING DISORDER” AS NEW TYPE OF ADDICTION
archive.is/X2MBb
>ONE ANGRY GAMER: WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION ADDS “HAZARDOUS GAMING” TO ICD-11 DRAFT
archive.is/GOOWb
>KOTAKU: Experts Have A New Reason To Debate Whether ‘Gaming Disorder’ Is Real
archive.is/Xg6xI
>AKADÉMIAI KIADÓ: Scholars’ open debate paper on the World Health Organization ICD-11 Gaming Disorder proposal
archive.is/bBTqQ
akademiai.com/doi/pdf/10.1556/2006.5.2016.088
archive.is/GS4HU
>BREITBART: W.H.O. Seeks to Classify ‘Gaming Disorder’ as a Mental Illness, Claims ‘Enormous’ Stakeholder Pressure
archive.fo/EQiaE

>FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Setting the Record Straight on WHO Funding
archive.is/APOth
>FORCES: THE FINANCING SHOW ME THE MONEY - WHO FUNDS WHO
archive.is/hyRS

>ABC NEWS: Chinese teen dies at Internet addiction rehab camp
archive.is/eAHzy
>MOTHER JONES: Inside the Chinese Boot Camps Designed to Break Video Game Addiction
archive.is/LaMC4
>THE GUARDIAN: 'Electronic heroin': China's boot camps get tough on internet addicts
archive.is/OJYw8
>THE TELEGRAPH: Chinese teenager dies 48 hours after entering internet rehab camp
archive.is/j1ORW
>THE WASHINGTON POST: A teen checked into an Internet-addiction camp in China. He was dead two days later.
archive.is/mQ4PF
>BUSINESS INSIDER UK: The Chinese military's addiction to this video game is causing national security problems
archive.is/y4hTD

(((Who))) runs the (((WHO)))

Does that mean Holla Forums can get gibs for playing videogam all day now?

No one cares.

This world is a sick joke. A tragic comedy.

No, it means if you play your games more than an hour a day, or if that hour interferes with your girlfriend's/mom's/sister's/neighbor's schedule then they will call the police, you will be tackled, your PC will be impounded/destroyed and you will be sent to camp and medicated.

I doubt Holla Forums would get NEETbux to play vidya all day

The fuckers still never learn to not touch people's fucking video games.

best timeline

Yeah this is just silly and comical. Almost like the jesters.

They're coming for your funs and your guns.

What's the drug of choice for this one? LSD? Please god let it be LSD.

Go home - to the kitchen - gamer girl.

And they wonder why we're distancing ourselves from the UN, global fuckery, etc.

Wouldn't that be swell?

Kek wills it.

i thought (((they))) kiked all vidya now so its as pozz'd and propogandered as tv

Indies, mostly, since they produce shitloads more fun than Microtransaction Front 2 or Wolfenberg

I wonder why, user….

We wont get fooled again.

Why do you think they love that record? Put it on their more openly jewish talmud vision shows?

I'm liking this, disability benefit for staying home and playing games, I'm sure nobody will do that though…..

This.

I'm making a germanic-centered game based off the fall of the Roman Empire. Very historic-based, sourced by historians, no magical bullcrap. Fiction only present as narrative lubricant, not the main history.

I had journalists telling me the project was great, but were instructed by their editors to not pursue anything. Indies are being suffocated on purpose because they are the ones doing games more like how they were done back in the day.

Worse; some indies are being purposedly misled, bumped up in popularity and TOLD to fail (look: No Man's Sky) so that you lose trust on the medium and go back to triple-A. Make no mistake, indies can be the worst type of hipster garbage, but a select few are god's chosen people to revert the industry's lost glory.

Because Digra/DARPA and Common Core (even though CC is dead for now). Games are a perfect propaganda tool, the brain is so much more active when playing a game compared to reading or listening to a lecture. Games are also bigger than movies right now. Because of that, there is a massive community of white men having fun, having escapism and gitting gud. Can't have that in CURRENT YEAR AND CENTURY, look at films, TV, sports, books, comics. All cucked, all neutered. Gaming is following that trend very closely, except there is still the manly heroism we all want from the other mediums.

Because they know we're immune to propaganda and twist any of their victories into total failures.

Even if they did, the disability benefits they pay out isn't enough to survive or even keep a roof over your head. Even if you actually worked and put into the system, the monthly gibs is absolute garbage and will barely keep you fed if you haven't spent all of it trying to keep warm and dry.

There will be no internet or gaming unless you're stealing wifi from KFC like a nigger and fucking anyone else connected.

Lol typical wagies. I rent a cottage for $300 a month and still have 455 to do whatever I want with and a additional 200 for food. Most public housing even has free high speed internet

Literally every 20-26 year old male I know is addicted to video games. I have had 12 renters in that age range who if they are not working or sleeping, are playing a video game. It's fucking infuriating because it's all they talk about too. I started hanging out with 60-65 year olds from my cycling club because I couldn't take being around these soft cucks anymore. The old fucks I hang with in front of the coffee shop have 10x more test than my entire generation.