strawpoll.me/11544792
mega.nz/#!2oUyUDYA!iYYaxnUG5DGlPuJtTQJRCyPDYe5IwiyprDU6Q7fykWc
finnishcharts.com/weekchart.asp?cat=s&year=1995&date=199551
filedropper.com/finnishhitsfrom1970-1990
streetrod3.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jumalauta!

I have no idea whats wrong

it's not changing gear? check clutch cylinder fluids and connections as well as gear linkage connections.
jesus christ stop you're hurting it and me

I bet it's the gear linkage, it has 3 bolts. I didn't know and i had to rebuild the fucking car because of it.

My truck goes at max 40km/h
You guys lied to me

also

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Anybody got the updates?

press R to change off from low range dumbass.

Truck as in truck truck or van? There was a retard who confuses truck and van last thread. Also

Pull over to the road's shoulder maybe? And fun fact, you can punch the police officer.

Anyone got the magnet link from the other thread?

The truck truck
Also I did, but I had a very small angle of my van slightly on the road

I have everything tighten and filled but there is this weird bug where it doesnt save me tightening screws on halfshafts.

motor doesnt fall out anymore but I cant still get gear |

2 to the motor and one to tighten up the cable? I have those

Help how the fuck do i drive the Ferndale, i fucking spin out driving at 15 km/h, shit, even trying to accelerate also spins me out, i don't wanna fucking drive at 10 km/h to head home or fucking walk.

2 screws one nut, also check your clutch lining and clutch's fluid.

take it easy on the gas. if you're playing on keyboard you need to tap.

Do I need to do something with the fan belt after I buy it?
It doesn't seem like it's letting me use it on anything

yeah that
I always fuck up those technical terms in english
I reinstalled clutch and it finally works, phew

you need to loose alternator to put it on.
(hand and scroll wheel)

what?
I don't have a hand when I hover over it

Yeah i've just figured that out, I don't think i'm touching that fucking shit any time soon… Or maybe i will.

You need the crankshaft pulley, water pulley, and alternator installed, all of it.

Shift out of Drive into 2nd when on the dirt roads, when you're straight on tarmac you can put it back into Drive and just floor it. Though it has a turning radius of a dead whale, so regardless of what you do take it easy on turns.

all i care about is the damn parking brake stopping the truck from sliding now

how do I wrap up the hose?

does he mean it will suck faster?

im guessing yea. and to wrap the hose you grab the end of it and bring it to the platform on the right and it should have a hand appear where you can click and it gets put away

How do you understand where the people calling you about jobs are?

dart on the map on the wall

I tightened every bolt on it and I don't understand whats wrong with it. Does the air fuel ratio affect it in any manner?

and can you refill oil in truck? I see the oil gauge there

you can't. none of the cars except your shitbox can break or need to be maintained apart from refueling.

Temp still rises on all the vehicles, wondering if you can overheat them if you push hard enough.

maybe its on TDL

also does not installing additional seats help car go faster etc.?

CASUALS

Might, car definitely responds to weight.

For max speed I'd leave out the back seats. You get more storage, too. Leaving out the passenger seat might unbalance your ride, and IDK about you but I'm not gonna fuck with the toe after I've worked to get it straight.

how does that make any sense?

idk, why does a hammer fall faster than a feather?

air resistance

because of air resistance? how is that related to the seats, they're inside the car.

Less weight means you go faster with the same amount of horsepower, since the engine doesn't have to pull as much. That's why a tiny jap car with an i4 can outrun a heavy-ass V6 Muscle car.

dumping some car.png

In a vacuum a hammer and a feather fall at the same rate.

Lower weight, higher velocity in corners and the faster the acceleration. This is why engineers lower the weight of racing cars as much as they can, including removing all the seats other then the driving seat.

I actually read the original post as "does installing additional seats make the car go faster". I got confused by the fucked up sentence structure. My mistake.

it's like 1995 memes and shit, pretty topical, good job

If you can do that drunk it's a very Finnish game indeed.

How do you disassemble engine?

tried loosen bolts and drop on floor, throw into wall, nothing happened.

Right click

I have never seen or heard about this game and I'm not in my house so I can't give it a go

thanks, I didn't try that.

Here you go mate, check for yourself if it is the latest version. I don't know.

fug
igg-games.com/my-summer-car-free-download.html

it doesnt seem so from comments.

could some explaing the rear axle and differential on truck? does having it on make my fuel consuption higher? It certainly is more stable on dirt

and how do I achieve low rpms (we talking about zone between the two reds right?), is it hard for me because i play on KB?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f2b8bb558301b8e5b4cd0052d063e2ae98b49349&dn=My+Summer+Car&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Official MSC ost

Make sure you haven't fully tightened the alternator, the option to move it may disappear.

rear diff lock just means both the back tires spin at the same rate. with they are unlocked the left and right can spin at different rates because the gears in the diff slip. that's why it's harder to control because it makes turning way easier. it shouldn't affect gas at all.

when im buying custom paint for this do I need to bring car with me? same question but for wheel aligments and stuff

:^]

my fps dropped from 70 at the start of the game to 20 now. could it be with all those items cluttered around world?

see webm related. i tuned my valves according to a guide but I have a feeling this is something else. also, I had no fucking brakes, and after pumping them a few times i thought maybe it's like real life and you need to bleed them a bit my front right tire flew off, and apparently took my drive gear with it. please help

squeling could be the fan belt being loose. it wouldn't cause the breaks to blow off though.

i am retarded

that's definitely a loose fan belt and a poorly tuned valves.

you're right. I got that shit sorted out but absolutely cannot get my brakes un-fucked. i've tried loosening the nuts holding the brake lines to the actual brakes themselves, pumping the brakes six or seven times and re-tightening and still can't get them to work in any way, so i'm initial D handbraking to slow down for turns. any advice?

I had the same problem. I think what's worked for me so far is I tighten all the brake lines at the wheels all the way, then untighten the front ones by two clicks and untighten the back ones by four clicks. Then fill the two brake cylinders to 100% fluid and they should work.

in the meantime, drive mostly in 3rd so you can engine brake if you need to

so thats how the soundtrack for silent hill was made.

could you screenshot brake lines at the wheels? I cant find them for some reason

Here ya go buddy!! Check the filenames.

Update; I was wrong in post

You screw on the front wheel brake lines completely, then unscrew them two ticks.
For the back ones, you only screw them on one tick.

This should solve any brake issues.

sounds like you have air in your brake lines, it's normal, you have to bleed them after installation by pumping the brake while they are loose.

once the air is out, you should be able to tighten them fully and not leak brake fluid.

What's the first aftermarket part you guys recommend? I'm thinking I should go for the racing carb next.

Thanks, I'll be sure to try that once I can afford more DOT4, just in case.

subwoofers. out faggot the green bastard

I can't seem to fill my cars oil, did I do something wrong when building it?

You tightened the drain plug at the bottom of the oil pan, right? It's a big bolt on the bottom, can't miss it. (13mm I think?)

I just did that and now I can fill up the oil resevoir, but I still have no gas, now I have to go to the shop again after failing from bullshit 3 times in a row.

I'm never going to get my Satsuma working.

Best of luck, friend. Keep in mind you could always drive the tractor, shit tanker, or even your boat to the town if your car gets left there.

god damn what is bleeding brakes?

I got my car to start and drive for a little bit, it turns off just after you start it so I had to be fast to get it to go and after driving for about 100 meters it turned off and I can't turn it on again.

So now I'm sure parts of my car are coming off arbitrarily, I was sure I had secured both fenders but then my right one comes off, and then I re secure it and double check my left, then I drive around and the left one comes off, then I check in my engine and one of my Pistons is completely unsecured, but that doesn't solve my problem, and my brakes aren't working at all when I just filled all the reservoirs, must be haunted.

what, you figured you could just build a shitbox and have it work flawless after that? shit's going to come loose, it's going to fall off and you'll have to keep fixing it.

I was just hoping I could get it to the mechanic and have him inspect my build and fix the shit that's wrong, I think I'm going to tow that piece of shit there.

I hope you have a shitton of money

11k enough?

it has 5 bolts btw

Secured the lining?

I know, three on the top one in the front and one just underneath, I fixed the brakes, they had no fluid, but I have the empty bottles, I have no idea where it went.

If you want all checks and fixes then no. It'll get cover a lot of it though.

so there are parts that only the mechanic can fix or does he fix my mistakes? Any idea why my car dies when switching it on, it also slowly loses revs over time.

how do I align the steering?

haven't driven it yet, but it looks off.

I think the mechanic in town fixes the alignment.

Anyone know if you can miss the call from the mechanic and if he'll call again or not? I checked up on my car and it was sitting outside the shop with a fixed windshield but I've not heard from him.

stuff like body damage and windshield I think as well as if you actually destroy parts and need new ones. I think all the adjustment stuff you can do yourself.
if you pay him enough he'll do stuff like align the wheels, tune the engine, set gear ratios etc.
what you're basically asking is
it could be a hundred different things. the most specific answer anyone could give you based on your information is build it again from scratch.

there is one 14mm bolt on the steering rod on both sides. very near the wheels.

I've survived double over roof rolls but this little bump kills me. Oh well, might as well take a break and wait for some new patches till I start a new game.

why is this game so HW demanding?
is it because of unity?
just of curiousnes could this be done in something else like UT or crytek one?

sounds like you got depressed as fuck

I havn't played but my dad showed me

there are often air bubbles that can compress in your brake fluid so you want to pump your brakes while there is an escape for the air so that the air can work its way out because you don't want that shit in there fucking up your braking

I don't know what he's talking about loosening the brakes though, pretty sure my dad had the cap where you add the brake fluid around the engine open rather than the brakes themselves

thanks, now my steering is better

I just discovered that if you are dying of thirst, you can piss upward to drink your own piss

bear grylls pls go

This game just keeps on suprising me

I'm having fun with this game it's both comfy and tense.

haven't even built a working car yet.

last game

perkele

I can adjust one but it moves the other wheel, is there a way to get them separately aligned?

I dunno when I adjusted them it felt like I could do them individually, I guess I don't really know for sure.

seems to work for me, keep in mind front wheel driven cars should have a bit of toe out (as in both front wheels should point outwards slightly) this gives much better stability.

Should I buy this game?
strawpoll.me/11544792

the mechanic can do everything but where's the fun in that

Apparently I wanted to buy too much at the store and went overbudget, can you reset your purchase somehow?

Is this game seriously this damned detailed?

yes

in the real world when you replace your brakes you need to leave the lines open at first and pump your brakes a little bit to get the fluid moving, since brakes are hydraulic. it's really easy in real life (i've actually done it myself) because basically you just gently pump your brakes until you start to see fluid dribbling out then you tighten the lines and bob's your uncle. in this fucking game i still cannot figure out how to do it properly, but it's moot because after finally fixing my valves and fan belt i went for a slow drive to get a feel for my alignment and my rear right tire blew off like a fucking bomb and i can't find the tire anymore, and while walking back home i died of thirst and was in Mortal mode, so

i did it by loosening the brakes and filling up with fluid, pumping the brakes while driving a bit, then tightening them up and topping up the fluid

if you miss the call from the mechanic he wont call again but you can just drive straight to him to see your car ready

I figure the dev used unity because it has libraries for driving physics and such. I don't think unreal or crytek really support such in-depth car physics.

UE4 doesn't have any sort of supports for vehicles out of the box I think. At least the Squad developers said they had to write and make everything from scratch.

The finns are truly the heroes we need

Is there a torrent or download of the newest version yet? I'm so damn close to buying it but I can't stand Steam

Just buy the game from the based fin, goy :^).

i dont think scene cares about updates especially for game that small. they just release it and move to next ones

and considering how the dev relased two updates just over the first weekend of launch I imagine it would be a pain to keep the torrents/DDLs up to date.

Alright. Will my progress transfer when I get the actual version?

Wew lads. Beware the inspector

Is there a reason I'd want to buy clean headers and exaust?

It's not just engine bay ricing, is it?

Smoother exhaust flow is supposedly better for the engine. Plus its nice to have fresh parts and not something found in a landfill.

You need the stock parts for the inspection though, some of the tuning stuff isn't road legal. The radiator and twin carb supposedly are, so order those while you go to town to stock up on peer and all the other necessities.

The only hard part is finding the order it wants you to use. It took me awhile to figure out that it wants the flywheel on before I can but the main bearings on the crank.

you don't need to do it in that order, I usually do crankshaft, main bearings, pistons…

but it does take a bit of fiddling to make some parts snap even you know where they go.

I usually set the fov to 50 when working on the engine for better control, then increase it when I'm driving.

I know the devs are in here and I'd like to say
WHERE'S THE LINUX SUPPORT YOU HUN MOTHERFUCKERS?

Unity has native Linux support, so there's no excuse. Maybe once the dev gets some more momentum he'll start building for Linux.

Aside from hearing a jew at the inspection I mean noise.

I was more asking because someone else had to have run into similar problems. wit their car, and I figured out why parts of my car were falling off and it has to do with the game saving the position of car parts even when save scumming, what I can't be fucked walking home and towing my faggot car back, fuck that shit.

No you don't

But did you know there may be 2 more cars to fix up.

Food doesn't seem to go bad ever, so I'm thinking about putting strategic survival stashes around the map in case I break down far from another vehicle. Dying like a fag and respawning is for faggots who play with perma death off

I have perma death on, I just alt+f4 if I die, because I don't want to start again yet. Fuck it time to cave and buy the fucking game, I'll upload the latest release to Mega when I do too.

mega.nz/#!2oUyUDYA!iYYaxnUG5DGlPuJtTQJRCyPDYe5IwiyprDU6Q7fykWc

Links dont work to download.

See

Just finished downloading it brah, thanks though.

It doesn't have the crack, if you have an earlier version just copy across the steam api shit, or maybe there's a crack in the link above.

Supporting multiple operating systems while still in development is pants on head retarded. Twice the bugs and twice the bug fixing for nothing.
It's better to actually finish the game then port it.

It's Unity, so I'm sure it runs pretty effortlessly on WINE anyway.

Not that a native port wouldn't be nice

Where are the points to attach the hood, I can't seem to find them.

It doesn't. I can't even run it because the countermeasures for Steam's DRM fuck everything up. It might work if I bought the game but only an idiot pays for early access.

Hood opens forward, so at the grille

I figured that out, now I need to find out why it looks like my Radiator is leaking, I see shit appear to fly out of it when I'm driving, but I checked the cap and bolts, all tight, I guess that's linked to my car overheating.

Instead i feel happy i'm not driving a fag's car shat on with automatic gear, shitty paintjob, and tasteless interior color.

Oh shit i've just realized i don't have that, i guess i gotta get it to pass the inspection now.

Hoses? All 3 of them?

All 3 of them are on, but I don't know how to secure them or if they need to be secured.

Its over heating if its spouting up through the hood, check your fan belt and make sure the pump is working.

My fan belt is secured, I already tightened the alternator, how do you check if the pump is working?

if it spins when the engine is running

running fine.

They don't have to be secured, are the 4 bolts on the radiators secured too? If so then i'm out of ideas.

Quadruple checked, overheating is definitely what's killing my car, when it can't start again it's because it's too hot, when it comes apart on the highway it's because it's too hot, just need to figure out what I've done wrong.

where im a supposed to swim to lower dirtiness. the lake behind house isnt doing anything

Dev said it'll take a long time, just use the Sauna

the dev put a lot of effort into wheel support, probably native to windows. maybe when he is ready to release he will do a linux build to make all the muh linux faggots happy, even they won't buy the game anyway.

I'm not sure if this has already been covered in a previous thread or if this really applies to anyone, but regardless
If anyone is having problems getting their .ogg files to work on the radio, your .ogg file CANNOT have album art attached or else it will not work
I recommend using third party software, like MP3tag for example, to remove the album arts from the mp3 files BEFORE you convert them to .ogg format
Couldn't find the solution to this anywhere, some people are still having problems it seems
I have no idea how this works but thats what worked for me

Died 7 times trying to drive to the shops. Flipped my van three times, got stuck in a ditch and reversed into a tree at 5mph and died. Died of thirst (thought I got hit by a car from behind.) Couldn't figure out how to get started fixing the car. Disabled permadeath due to all the bugs and the game called me a coward. I smashed my PC in a drunken rage, how do I get a refund with 3 hours?

does anyone have a nice ogg library of typical 90s radio music they wish to share?

I cant fill my radiator with coolant as if its leaking despite all the hoses being hooked up

this would be a good start:
finnishcharts.com/weekchart.asp?cat=s&year=1995&date=199551

You can't.
Use the boat and/or learn to drive you faggot.

You sound like a massive faggot.

I have 40 songs of finnish music from 70s, 80s and 90s that I shared in a previous thread. Could reupload them if you want some time and place appropriate music.

thanks, that would be brilliant

I for one would appreciate that. I've also seen multiple people talk about using eurobeat in the game, anyone know a place that has that stuff?

ue4 actually does have basic vehicle support, there's still many things you need to write yourself though

yes pls based user

filedropper.com/finnishhitsfrom1970-1990

Just search Initial D on Youtube, that's what people mean when they talk about driving and eurobeat.

Thanks user
But that's just not the same as hearing it coming from my crappy radio in the crappy car I built myself.

You can download shit from youtube user. that's what I did. the quality doesn't even matter since the game puts a filter on it anyway.

Kill yourself.

at least game will be finished by the time Zen comes out

I'm fairly sure it just caps at 20, it's not because it's chugging. As for why, I have no idea.

he already did user, 7 times :^)

i wish i could strangle you through the screen

i fixed my car since then. and now drive like a respectable gentleman.
it had no coolant in it in that video

I wish i could strangle you through my screen.

you push the poor satsuma after you've got an aftermarket radiator on it, not before at least every time I try to push the envelope my cooling system explodes

Pretty much, the after market cooling is overkill for that engine.

yeah saw this post

seems performance needs a major update

fuck, he fixed the splitting wood by hands

just click to place a log and then click to place another log.

WELL THERE'S THE PROBLEM

finally got my car fully working and not leaking fluids. feels good man.

I play on the Golden eye setting which I assume is the highest one and get 60 except at night it drops to 40-50 for some reason. I've got a 970 and a [email protected]/* */

hmm so you can drink the water from shower. good to know

as well as the tap in the kitchen

You can drink from any working tap.

fucking casuals

extra casuals

Sometimes simplicity is best.

do they sell those seats in catalog? if so how do I choose texture?

Oh, so that's where that bumper thing goes.

Its the default seats you get. I hate the crap in the catalog.

so i finally, at last figured out how to properly bleed my brakes so that they actually, you know, work. if anyone else is having as many problems as i was:

Bless you user. That smugass mechanic will have no more of my hard-earned shit-pumping money.

How do I refuel from a jerry can? My van's out of gas but I have some petrol and diesel in cans.

Okay, never mind. The marker was on E but I decided to see if I could make it to the shop anyway.
I hope I'll never need to refuel it from the can.

It's handy to keep the can filled. Just fill up the can like you would your car (it starts out almost empty fyi), then to fuel from it just tilt it over and hold it above your car/van's fuel tank opening. (A green bar will appear at the bottom of the screen when you're successfully filling. You're wasting it otherwise)

Where do I get my fuel cap, and the cover, my actual cars cover is missing so I don't know what it's called.

I don't think it's supposed to have one. Mine works fine without it.

Oh i'm fucked, for some reason now my radiator is leaking, i don't even have to turn on the engine, i just need to pour in some coolant and it'll leak on it's own, what do i do? I tried installing the hoses in order, 1 to 3, all 4 radiator bolts are tight.

I'd order the upgraded radiator, the OEM one never worked right for me either. You could also take it to the shithead mechanic but you're not getting as much for the money.

Just got my car to the testing station and got my licence plates, you need to steal the triangle from the tractor.

How do you know what you can buy from the mechanic when it's all in Finnish? Did anyone else notice there's a V engine in the mechanics garage and what looks like a muscle car, the devs have dropped hints that that's coming, so that will be fun.

Look closely, there's english versions under the finnish text.

Nevermind, fucking block blew up. How do i prevent this from happening again?

I've had to start new games a few times, and the tactic that's worked best for me is to order the racing radiator on your first grocery run. Don't even bother with the stock cooler, it's shit.

I just looked at the main screen, that doesn't have a cap either, fuck, now I will never be a full man.

Aaah fuck. I'll just go into town with my tools and the order for new parts and install it right there.

About how many trips do you think the boat can make without running out of gas? I'll refuel when I go back to town but curious.

I tried to take the cap off of the boat, but it wouldn't unscrew, which makes me think maybe it's infinite.

Is the oil in the shit truck infinite, it looks like it's low but I can't seem to find a way to fill it.

Is the oil gauge on 0? I think that's normal.

Oh, that checks out. I wonder if that's going to change when they put in the rowboat.

Only your car needs care, everything else only needs fuel.

Fuck, meant for

It actually affects thirst levels slightly. This is great news.

with wood you make much more like 3200 instead of 1200

mine look nothing like that

after a day of hard work, my australian truck ran out of fuel. i got piss drunk before leaving town, now i am walking the rest of the way home through a forest carrying my beer while thunder rumbles in the distance and i cant see shit

the sound of the mosquitoes are a lot more unsettling now

can you die from crash with this?

If you question it, you probably will.

Where do I get my mail order? I went to the store, paid the slip, and there was nothing in the store, I went home and there was nothing in my mail box, my mail order fell through the world didn't it? I just wasted 2.5k didn't I?

You have to wait, you know.

boxes will appear outside the shop, opposite side of the pub.

You can just get piss drunk and wind up at home, that bottle in your shed gets you hammered fast.

I was just wondering because, he said my mail order had arrived. maybe it was just the payment.

it's just that it's not implemented yet so you get just them, do it for immersion

Moose will fuck you over m8

I think I'm done with this game until more jobs get added or there's a way to enable some sort of free play where you can just focus on the car and not the repetitive bullshit outside it

but I just got them, now I'm installing my aftermarket radiator and subs.

How do you water the sauna coals with piss? You can do that if you don't know, there's even an achievement for that.

Oooh i never knew there's a moose in this game.

cheat engine

you just piss on coals

But is there way to install fuel cap for Datsun? that open hole looks weird

I just want a modern Street Rod. Buy cars, hot then up and race others for cash or pink slips.
This exists but looks like it went full vaporware streetrod3.com/

The fact this was my favorite game for years makes me feel old looking at it now

Does that increase your dirtiness? You'd think flies would be attracted to the smell of piss.

How the fuck do I move the car inside the house or lift it from the ground?

using the carjacks and then the tractor seems to not work for me wew

Lower the forks fully and very gently drive in until the car is fully on. Sometimes it's buggy so just try again.

have you considered putting wheels on it?

well the thing is everytime i drive with the fork lift and then try to lift it, the car flips

Remove the jacks, you don't need them and can lift it from the ground without wheels.

I couldn't do that for some reason, will try again some other time.

angle is the key

my motor dies after few seconds. fucking hell and it was working yesterday!

also the trunk is bugged, after opening and closing it fell through ground and fucked up my chasis

Oh, the thing to the right is actually a sofa I found in the landfill. One man's trash is another man's useless shit that shits in front of the house.

fuck I brought wrong thing for carrying this.

click f on the crates to open, then the actual items will take up much less space.

just imagine the disgusting smell after drinking peer every day for a week.

this is not a game where you trick out your car and masturbate to it, you have to treat it with respect

wat do?

JOHNNY WALKER SECOND HARVEST OOOOH YEEEEAAAH

is this you, piss beer user?

stop using cheat engine and do the poop runs to earn those upgrade parts.

no cheats
I did 3 poo runs and 4 wood (that one makes a really lot)

only a filthy cheater would order everything in the catalog at the same time and then crop a screen cap without showing his stats and money… busted.. you didn't earn it, may the green techoviking hunt you down and end your misery.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing but I like it

you can see he has 600mk retard

but you do see the money

all those parts cost 12999 thats not really that much. like 4 wood runs

im pretty hype about some things to come

* is whats currently being worked on

oh no

would you ever save up 20k+ finn dollars to order everything in the catalog at once? or would you order a little at a time as you earn money?

he is a cheater, green technoviking will punish him.

samefagging now, we got IDs moron.

he just replied to your post saying that the parts don't cost that much in total. how is that fucking samefagging? And yes, I would totally save up for all the parts at once to get them all because why the fuck wouldn't you do that, what's the point in putting them in piece by piece when you can just do a few runs of wood and be done with it?

jesus fuck you're a fucking retard dude just give it up before you make yourself look even more like an idiot.

>finally get going to the store first time playing

9/10 will not play until drunk/high ever again

10/10 would suck shit again

makes no sense, of course you'd buy parts a little at a time as you earn money. It would take like 2-3 weeks in game to earn enough money to buy everything at the same time.

i guess it's ok.
holy fuck I just bought the game a couple of days ago.

Weird occurrences;

Another one

Light weight

it helps to turn off the poop hose when you want to pull it out

Your phone got hit by lighting, don't answer that
thing while it's storming. In fact, pull it's plug out.
You should've stopped before passing the car, idiot.

sorry, I'll try harder, I did do the first car on pirate version though, so I guess that's got to count for at least 5 more hours.

anyway it's more than double the hours I put into No Man's Sky and beyond the first couple of hours I never had fun with that game, just hoping it would get better, but gave up after 15 or so hours.

This game, I still want to play and it's not even finnish. oh wait it is, but it's still work in progress.

tfw it took me 15 hours to make my car

mfw finally bought the gaem

its been like 6 months since i have payed for something what have I become??

a good goy citizen

what the fuck im leaking

You're pushing your engine too hard, keep the RPMs low and stay in high gears until you can get the magazine radiator. or keep some coolant handy in the trunk. You can also piss in the radiator to refill it

You're making your car feel real good.

mine did this when I was leaking gasoline because I hadn't tightened the fuel line to the gas tank, could be the same if your fuel is going down quickly.

Two separate issues, I think. That's radiator fluid, it happened to me whenever I really pumped it with the stock rad.

fucking retarded goy

the goodest goyim does it again!

That's what I do, but not for Early Access games. Too many devs get money in EA, then just stop updating or call a half-assed product finished since they already earned enough and sales slow down.
Except for Zachtronics games, never manage to stop myself from buying those halfway through the game. At least his games are pretty much finished and just get bonus content and balancing/bugfixes.

smells kikey in here

is there any way to respawn car?
Ferndale disappeared from my game

Not in the pirate version. In the newest Steam one it'll respawn back at the mechanic.

I have that one, how do I trigger the respawn?

uh oh

Piss it out

It's supposed to be automatic, if the car falls out of the world. Are you sure you didn't leave it in D and it rolled away?

no idea, really cant remember

Anyone?

Try adding the -force-opengl command line option in Steam.

Worked, thanks.

download the newest drivers. It fixed this exact shit for me

i don't know if i can ever load this fucking game up again. will my tools respawn? if so, where?

anything you destroy/lose to the void will appear the landfill

You deserve everything that happened and more

Have you ever played street rod? It's easy to break your car if you aren't careful.

i lost my first car, which took like five hours without a guide, to a retarded accident where one of my wheels flew off and i gently bumped into a tree at like 20kph and died. no fucking way i'm doing that again

do i have to wait until the next day? because I'm at the landfill and my tools aren't here

should appear there right away

I like your style

I want my Suomi machine gun so i can shoot the shitty green little car and the yurotrash faggot. Probably the cops too.

Heh lightweghts

This shit happens to me when i use the shitty stock radiator, i bought the aftermarket one and now it never happens again, even if i floor the pedal hard.

what is this?
you just copy paste exe. dlls and you have most updated version for free

The game doesn't have any real DRM, guys. You can just remove steam.dll and it's completely playable.

What sort of controllers do you guys use? Even with an analog controller steering this shit is crazy.
I tried steering help but it turns way too slow and makes me crash