Trump Responds to North Korea

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
web.archive.org/web/20180103005039/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180103010805/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792
hooktube.com/watch?v=mUYjIK8w_Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

STOP MAKING NK THREADS UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS

Sage'ing because this doesn't deserve it's own thread but holy shit that's a top-tier shitpost

The other thread turned into a get reaction thread being spammed by Holla Forums.

The current NK thread is getting pedo spammed right now

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Also in other news:
I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!
web.archive.org/web/20180103010805/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792

Oh right. Okay fuck it, have a bump. It's like Trump took the fear mongering that he'd start WWIII by shitposting on Twitter as a challenge to actually do it.

NUCLEAR FIRE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN CONFIRMED

Top fucking bantz

That will teach them for having a nationalized central bank!

Yeah, Trump's button probably wakes up Bibi and Bibi's button wakes up a Rothschild.

Kim's button frees the world. It's better to be dead than an eternal slave to jews. Do it already, dammit.

Yeah, your kikery doesn’t work here.

Who are you quoting?

Kill yourself.

:o

Get a bigger button, kim.

Global report.

Oh no!

Niggers and transvestites maintain Trump's button. Kaspersky probably disabled it just now.

Hannity in 10 minutes, for whatever Trump wanted people to watch.

thanks

Why would anyone want to watch ✡Hannity✡?

Trump said tune in.
Watch it, you fuck.

I doubt it's anything important.

zog is like a fucking cartoon villain.

Nah, not watching talmudvision. Fuck off.

FUCKING WATCH IT YOU CUCK

Go suck cock on the_donald.

Is he calling the Chinese and Russians incompetent? Wow. Just wow. So mean.

Checked

These faggots seem to miss the point that lil Kim keeps espousing how he will nuke the US, killing AMERICANS, of course he can't do it but firing a salvo of "do it faggot" in retaliation shouldn't warrant these utter retards crying about how people would die if we bombed them

Can't take any more of this shit. I wonder if that hispanic guy who takes over Hannity's show will be the first show to air in spanish on fox jews.

MAGNUM DONG

it's embarassing. all these neocon cuckservatives on FOX telling us what Trump should do

Reposting from spammed thread

Don't tease me user

This all seems like a big distraction from something else. Is something going to happen with Iran or Syria perhaps?

Checked
The cunt is going to guactanimo bay

What the fuck is this shit?

Could be user

Russia state visit?

Don’t fall for obvious shit and you won’t be disappointed.

I don't and a guy can dream

ISIS (US military) on the move again for evac.

One off. The evidence still exists

The thing about dreams is that you eventually wake up. Always.

(checked)
Of course it still exists, it is the only thing (((they))) have to keep her under semi control.

Then I'm lucid dreaming and can control reality

Funny how that gook doesn't chastise Kim Jong Un. Kim's threats are fine, FLOGARLD MURPMF's exact same threats are way out of line.

diet coke contains aspartame, which lends its chemical preservation powers to those who drink it

Getting SKYKING'S x2 disregards

Skykings with no "disregard"

(CHECKED AND CAPPED)

Wew

3 total disregards then they replaced him because he fucked up so badly. The new guy said
03JAN2018 0255Z
[SKYKING KINKS TIME 55 AUTH UB AXE KNIFE]

Proof Trump is a plant.
mods compromised.

translate for retards, what does this mean

All options for President were always going to be controlled, this one was the funniest and rode on a wave of implicitly White identity assertion, thereby legitimizing that cultural movement. Ultimately the best move we could have made, ultimately no one is obligated to support him as anything other than the sitting public head of ZOG. We all know this, no need to sperg about it in unrelated threads.

its its encrypted, so no idea. But skyking messages are orders for nuclear capable forces

God I wish I could cut you.

Bannerized.

Suicide bomb a synagogue.

Feet first into the oven for that particular kikel

auth is that new guy is giving his authorization id

I pray for the day NK nukes the great satan

Theyre starting to realise Trump isnt literally hitler and he's just a standard neocon zogbot

yeah. and notice how all those #NeverTrump types are either silent or supporting Trump now. That should tell you something

It's only chess. Please go back to sleep.

Lol at the shills thinking this is about a hostile 3rd world shithole not being important enough to have a kike bank

(checked)
Chess confirmed. Enraged kikes in 3…2…1…

Oh no, it would be so awful if we vaporized the 30,000 welfare queen zogbots we have in South Korea

"I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"
4:49 PM - 2 Jan 2018

If it isn't important enough to have a kike bank, then why did the kikes send their burger zogbots to fight a huge war there, thousands of which died? It's pretty obvious it was important for some reason for the kikes to have entire korea be worst korea.

I fucking cried laughing

FUCK

checked

My dubs give me a bad feeling that Trump really is a zionist shill. North Korea needs to stay the way they are.

NK just butthurt because has Trump has 2 buttons, one for first strike, one for final strike

NK lucky if they can manage a single strike with one weapon

Honestly Im not impressed by shitposts anymore.

1. The embassy should not be moved to Jerusalem
2. I dont want a war with Iran, just fuck off and leave the middle east alone
3. DACA shit is shit. They all have to go back.

Trump failed on day 1. He is the head of the military and he didn't even use it to raid and surprise audit the fed. Day 2 he reveals the contents of the fed are missing and starts rounding up traitors for hanging. This was what we all wanted. This is all he had to do.

USA is also a communist country you moron.

mossad confirmed, trying to get us to suck Trump's dick irrationally, regardless of how much he does or does not serve ZOG. Did I say let hm be? No, I said that he's fucking controlled and that it's better him than Hillary anyway. Attack him. Criticize him to the ends of the Earth on every channel you have available to us. I just mean that saying that h'es controlled is like saying Jews are bad. We know. We've known. If you're from 4chan's /ptg/ then I excuse you because you're a newfag.

No, the treated the alleged source of the information as a matter of apocalyptic importance. Nobody big thought the emails were worth talking about. They are going to rewrite history on this, simultaneously saying the emails were inconsequential but that their exposure by Russians destroyed Hillary Clinton.

The future is world leaders shitposting and internet bantz.

That's so fucking funny!

He is fulfilling his campaign promise to make anime real, just as we all knew he would. Only probably is, the first anime that he will make real happens to be "Girls Last Tour".

We really just need a Trump tweet general instead of a new thread for every fucking tweet.

Deport this chink

Cry moar you butthurt fag

Wew lads what the fucks going on.

Kikes truely are the devil

t. Hitler

Kek is surely working: hooktube.com/watch?v=mUYjIK8w_Hs

I'm okay with his. If history tends to repeat itself, then we should have a decent chance of coming out alright.

famines, black plague, inquisition, gulags, Napoleon, ice ages…
dude, history is full of shitfests you really don't want to happen ever again

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!
O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.
Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!
So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

at least 5 shills on thread. someone tell me theres a Fox infographic by now.

Hey Holla Forums, nice shilling for your fat bolshevik leader.

Remember when Holla Forums actually read MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS instead of running in terror from them? Of course you don't, JIDF.

Myers is insightful and has a strong historical understanding of NK, but as a turbomarxist who literally started his academic career in (((Soviet studies))), it's clear his profound bias and perspective influence his thinking on how best to describe the NK system. He very much wants to see NK more as evil nazis than incompetent communists. I think the truth lies somewhere between a racially aware nationalist state and the failed economic policies inspired by communism.
Myers seems to be one of the very few commentators aware however that the primary driving force of NK is unification.

That's not really a hard sell, calling Obama all but a dirty nigger is incompatible with adherence to an ideology that pretends race either doesn't exist or has no substantive value.

That said, the historical evidence points to Imperial Japan and not NSDAP Germany as the main point of comparison ( and Myers agrees, at least in The Cleanest Race ), most obviously in how Kim il Sung just got collaborators with the Japanese to make him the new center of the cult.

Classic bants against the nigger in chief.

You're retarded.

Interestingly enough Myers, the guy mentioned above, firmly claims that Juche is somewhat of a myth and doesn't really influence NK's leaders or behavior. I have done the research to know if he's bullshitting or not but he seems to present good evidence that Juche is an incidental part of NK's development rather than instrumental.

Enjoy your furry nork propaganda.

Thanks kampfy.

Hey, I remember that scene!

All those uncensored thoughts. How oppressive. We must save them!

Isn't it based how Trump is causing problems with one of the last hold-outs of Rothschild central banking! I LOVE how Trump attacks NoKo and not Israel! AWOO!!!!! #LockHerUp MAGA!!!!

I for one am glad someone who campaigned on a platform against the outrageously costly, pointless wars in the middle east is waging unconventional warfare against Iran, escalating a nuclear standoff against an insular nation that just so happens to be one of Israel's greatest threats, and maintains the neo-con/CIAnigger stance that 'Assad must go' to deal with another of Israel's immediate threats. Absolutely based, MAGA fam.

THIS! We are gonna be so great!!!!!!!1 Shadilay, brother! Praise Kek! Checkem!

These are not thoughts you're allowed to have on Holla Forums, anons. Surely you know this. Speech such as this will not be tolerated on Holla Forums, only pro-zionist and pro-israel sentiments (that Kampfy has, of course. Not the ones he doesn't have) are allowed to be discussed, over and over again, ad nauseum, forever, here.

If you know what's good for you you won't point any of this out again on 8/pol/. We all know the mods don't take kindly to it.