4 AM

Losing control?

What enemy in a video game scared you the most as a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
archive.is/a86aL
youtube.com/watch?v=XVJTGLL2SnI
youtube.com/watch?v=29MD29ekoKI
youtube.com/watch?v=7u8mheM2Hrg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva
youtube.com/watch?v=gLqM7TJX4BE
youtube.com/watch?v=UokCw-9lnNA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
youtube.com/watch?v=V8877lOMPSY
zandronum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1382
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This dude.

Cat bra stronk!
I got to sleep past 9.00am today, thats a first for 6weeks

hello

come join us on the cytube and listen to music

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Morning everyone!

I'll actually post a bit tonight since I just woke up an hour or so ago.

Still having a blast in DBX2 but fear I'm about to finish the main story and most of the new content so it'll be mostly grind from here on out.

How much longer are you free fam?

goodbye

Here we go again.
Any vampire type.
Really though, it extends even further, anything that had vampires in it scared me like nothing else.

delet this

Why do you rush shit when you play? Hell, why do I do it?

Week 6 out of 13, still awhile too go.

This reality is getting out of hand. I wanna go back to the Berenstein universe. At least in that one, when I stopped fucking things up, I didn't continue to fuck things up. And it also didn't have anime-esque shadow governments sacrificing entire countries to their meme Gods.

sup niggas ya like sk8boardin n shit?

all ya'll wan yui b da nex Holla Forums mod say yea

Have you had a good day

Hello Todd's Cousin

Hello

When I was a kid, the scariest kind of monster for me was Phil Collins.

I actually don't rush at all. I take my time with games but I tend to play for long amounts of time so. I mean I already got 24 hours into the game so thats not too bad.

I meant like when are you going back today?

But damn half way there at least. What happens after that? Get sent to some base to live on and start making money? Are you making money now?

Because sometimes the game is just shit enough to where you don't want to keep playing, but you don't have any real reason to quit.

I went to that halloween party on my motorcycle and ended up getting way to drunk and fucking a southern girl. she was the first girl to call me "daddy" while I was banging her. neato. I was too drunk to cum, so I just banged her for two hours straight. I feel like a bag of dicks today. there's a lot I don't remember about the party too

How are you guys? how was your friday night?

But user, this reality is much more fun.
Why don't you watch the world burn with us, roast some marshmallows on the atomic fire?

DELTE TIHS

Oh shit, I repressed that, I'm getting spooked already!

Lots of repeating numbers tonight

Oh I head back up tomorrow, but I am making money now, not much but still its nice.
And I am on the same base for specific trade training after basic, get better pay then at least.

hello

You talking about worst korea? I barely read about that honestly with my game taking all my time. Whats happening?

DMX that you? What happening?

Yeah good so far. Though my mum wants to drag me to some family thing today and I really don't want to go.

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

The Regenerator from Resi4 freaked me out pretty good the first time. Especially later on when you have two coming at you, and I had 0 rifle ammo.
The long-armed man from Fatal Frame was pretty freaky too, and I just played/beat that for the first time a few weeks ago.

Numbers confirm. Praise Kek.

(checked)
I try to take it slow, but I just charge throw it sometimes. Also, nice digits.

Have you ever gone to an anime showing at an actual theater?

monica riss w/ da gets fam gud 1 monica

YEA

look at dat, n 1 big ole fat get comin up too mah dik hard af tbh

yea yea i juz playan monica wuz goo fam. yo I b takin mad fiber man u shoulda seen da deuces i b droppin dense af

wuz yoza fam

Fuck that m8. It's been fun as hell. We got WW3 on the horizon, actual insane marxists trying to meme genocide of their own race, civil wars brewing everywhere, africa and saudi arabia on the cusp of PMC war, nazis worshipping a shadow god to get a blonde into office and meme a war of nationalism, nips making robots, and working robotic aesthetics.

Were moving to a shadowrun world at an alarming rate and you want off?

Only one thing.
And it's name sounds like a deadly bird on a green superhero in space.

Fuckin checked

You get free housing and all that jazz?

hentai count?

hellz yea monica bong bong

yeah, I saw battle of gods in the theater

how's it going X?

Any reason you don't want to go

pic related mon ninjois

I would if anything opens in the theater that's 2 miles away.

I'm the type to do every bit of side content before wrapping up the main story cause at that point I'm probably gonna quit.

At least DBX2 has tons of unlocks to keep me busy for the next couple of months. Plus pvp.

I've been smoking more the last week or so and its been so nice being able to take a shit every day again.

So I can stay in my room and play video game.

Have you had a good day

Jontron? :^))))

been pretty aight. I got all my PC parts in now, gonna build it tomorrow after I got pick up some fucking thermal paste because I forgot to order some like a retard. How you been?

Exactly. Burn baby burn. Hopefully japan gets those working robots or power armor, or even mobile suits and kicks this shit off with a bang.
Im ready to see metal gear rising become reality.

I instantly thought of this thread when I saw this.

What up nigs? How's everyone feeling tonight? Feeling spooked because of halloween weekend?

yea. yui for president

I had nightmares about him chasing me

I came back from a trip yesterday, also got given a bunch of assorted 40k/Sigmar/Hobbit shit for free

Fair enough

I never even understood what the Xenoverse games were supposed to be, other than popular. Holla Forums threads made them out to be some weird hybrid of an MMO with a 3D fighting game, but I never really got the whole picture.

(checked)
Nice digits

Any worse and I'm going to be actually convinced that the "You died and this is all just your imagination going crazy in the last seconds of your life" theory is legit.

Not really. I'm not close enough to get rekt if an atomic bomb hits Jew York City, but I'm apparently close enough to get fucked by the aftereffects of one. Gonna have to stock up on Iodine if HRC wins.

Worst Korea's President admitted to being controlled by a shadowy cult-like organization of 8 feminiazi cunts and the whole country is eating itself. It's the strangest thing I've heard all week, but not the most surprising, because Fire Monkey.

Part of me wants to because anime, part of me doesn't because of the rest of the smelly, nasty fags that would show up.

I just want a stable life for myself and my family, though. This shit's getting outrageous. Anime and video games should not be becoming real at the accelerated rate we're reaching now.

yea
Honestly DMX should be mod

This fucking thing.

I got star fox adventures in middle school. Completely skipped adventures and was baffled there was even another Star Fox that came after that shit heap. Game is super decent and young dumb babby me is having a blast… then fucking pigma gets corrupted by the borg aparoids. This scared the absolute fucking shit out of me thanks to my oddball fear of giant fucking floating faces eyyyy alliteration

::^))^)^)^)))^)^)^^^))^)::)^)^)))))
My legs are pre-bandaged and everything, they sure as hell will be OK when it drops.

Oh well, I'm close enough to get vaporized if something like that were to occur, sitting right on a few massive targets.

Ayy plank. I totally forgot it was halloween weekend. Never get trick or treaters here anyway.

What shakin?

Its basically what you said sorta. I'd say they are a mix between like a 3d fighter and an action game that has coop and an online hub.

Maybe NK will do something cause of this.

FUCK I MEANT TO SAY ASSAULT. i really need to fucking learn to proof read.

It's too late for that user. Cern has muddled too much and theres no turning back now. Were barreling headlong into the fire now, and picking up speed. The time to get off has passed a long time ago.

All I know is that things are getting more fun to watch.

yeah
played simpleplanes all day today. It's fun and pretty comfy with multiplayer.
also octuples soon.
this one shark in the tomb raider game.

How's it going, catbra? Kill anyone yet? Also when are you coming into our port for a drink?

Tell me more.

Not since the Pokemon 2000 movie came out.

Can't wait for Halloween. I'm gonna play through Fatal Frame 2 all night.

Are back to 'Straya now

yea
That looks like Ui though fam.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the schadenfreude, but I have to be alive to experience it, I can't be smug as fuck about current events if I'm dying of radiation poisoning.

Huh. Neat. Maybe I ought to check out some gameplay for it. Or, rather, I would if I wasn't balls deep in other video games right now.

I've heard CERN's name come up more than once. What happened with CERN where we're all gonna die and/or become anime?

If I wanted to watch Evangelion I'd watch the anime version, not the gook version, thanks.

I have a problem sometimes missing big side shit.

Well, good luck with that.

yea yea boi ktf monica ktf

oh u kno fam dis n dat, baby sleepin good n shit ryt nao

SNIP SNAP FAM
get how we live it monica

YEA

if i had a time i'd luh to sort out sum triflin ass niggas balee dat

w8 wut dey b two bitches?
CLARIFY NYCKA I DON'T WATCH DAT ISH

CERN is playing with black holes and shit and is using time machines to try and get the Establishment to rule the world while a man with a Time Machine is stopping them right now

Nice fucking taste

Make sure you watch people who are decent and not like demo gameplay of game "journalists" playing it. It takes a while to get good and they kinda fucked the initial previews by letting those kikes test it out. They sucked ass and made it look bad.

Not yet, spent all week sleeping, eating, showing and shooting with my raifu though so that was fun.
Might go on a road trip down to visit you after basic if I can.

archive.is/a86aL
youtube.com/watch?v=XVJTGLL2SnI
youtube.com/watch?v=29MD29ekoKI

DMX you're from NY ain't ya, how hard would it be to visit Mark

Forgot the reply youtube.com/watch?v=7u8mheM2Hrg

maybe?

Spiders

i am attempting to make a fleshlight out of corn starch, ive had 2/3rds a bottle of gin so i dont know whats happening but nothings on fire right now and i dont have 3rd degree burns so i think im doing it right.

It depends on the game I guess. Though on open world crap I play almost exclusively side content.

Do this fam. Show that kike what its like in the hood.

(checked)
Every pic of those corn starch ones I've seen online has fallen apart.

dey b two bitches.

u fockin wot m8
All I got was the playing with black holes part.

Of course, what do you take me for?

(checked)
Can you even feel anything after that much gin for it to have been even worth it? I didn't think fleshlights were even expensive enough to warrant all of that trouble.

you're making a fleshlight
there is nothing right about that

i hope mah girls aight tho tbh monica

honestly if i catch him in deez streets i'm breakin dat a$$

wuz good exo

sounds comfy monica, you usin sumn as like a mold w/ sum wet corn starch?

Cant wait! And its not going to be some pissy deus ex augments from mankind divided either. There has been talk of implants into your brain to browse the web
Which logically might be able to lead to hacking into those implants
And it prolly wont be 15 years if what theyve been saying about africa and Saudia Arabia is true. PMCs are prolly gonna be getting used real soon just not with advanced equipmentyet

/x/ tier stuff, but most people are skeptical about cerns dealings. They even have a statue of Shiva in their courtyard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva
Between the blackholes, the mandela effect, how suspicious cern is and the fact apparently they now created the internet. Most think theyre doing something.

Niice thanks

Thanks, been loving it so far. 1st one was great too.

just buy a $20 onahole ya dingus.

Mimifag, make sure you put a hole in the far end for the air to escape or it'll fart and squeak the whole time.

Not much right now. Got off work and am just fucking around. I'm going to be working for halloween so no comfy horror movies for me, at least until I get home maybe.

I was actually playing through the first fatal frame a while ago. I should get back into it because I was making good progress in that game. Maybe I forgot what I was supposed to do next though.

no, I'm always in control

that fucking piano from mario 64

Don't give up.

I'm excited, even if it takes a while to happen

At least he isn't using an uncooked chicken or something.

SHIEEEEEETTTTT

2 BITCS?
BRUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH

DAS WUT IM SAYIN MONICA
DAS WUT I WAS TELLIN YA B4
HOL UP
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT

The VN Steins Gate is sort of close to what's going on though instead of John Titor being a Japanese CRT TV shop worker John Titor is Presidential Nominee Donald Trump

somehow I keep waking up just in time for 4AM, I just want to have a normal sleep schedule

then there's no fun to be had

That happened to me before; I just restarted. Thankfully it's a pretty short game; I cleared it in about 7 hours, and that's with some long-ass pauses from where I walked off to do something. Great game though.

If you ever get in the mood for something FAST. And I mean like fucking kicking sonic in the teeth kinda GOTTA GO FAST. Then its the series for you. Damn I love these games. Not enough action stuff is fast like this.

This is the symbol of a collider here in the states. Tell me that shit don't look like some magic symbols.

Despite being a Jew Mark has no money

i'm gay

It's been like this for a while now, no reason to keep being upset by it.

you're not alone
cept I can't sleep at night
shit sucks dude

With the amount of vitriol thrown around with this whole debacle, I wouldn't be surprised if at least one wasn't in on the whole thing.

They have a statue of Shiva in their courtyard because there's some shit in the Poo in Loo sacred texts about Physics concepts written thousands of years before they were discovered by western scientists. Or some shit like that.
Since when did CERN invent the internet?

I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

i take it back, there are things on fire but i managed to put the cat out. i also cracked the glass i was using. that was a good glass too.

they are like maybe max 2 or 3 use things, im doing it mostly to get a good idea of texturing shit since i want to move to silicone later.

Can you even feel anything after that much gin
im a big guy, i need at least a handle to black out, sometimes more.

night is going easy, got payroll done early and now I'm just bullshitting around
how bou chu fam?

how is it really better?

It's totally safe, I read it online!

I can't handle that shit tbh.

Reminder that your here forever

For whatever reason I was getting those confused with clock tower games. Now I kinda want to play FF again.

Can you dress up while you work and spook the 3dpd lolis?

I never asked for this.

He wont get sick from what he's thrown together.

I just want to be up in the day..

I mean I've seen them like fall apart in your hands taking it out of the cup

I like to just fart around in games a lot. Keeps my hands busy. Gotta fill in the NEET time some how.

Turn off your computer and create an environment of dead silence

never played any of the Clocktower games. I wanna get my hands on Haunting Ground though.

yo i h8 luminaughies breh dat shit whak fam dey can awl get it monica bong bong

take sumn man, hit him where it hurts u feel me?

shieett u kno it had to be too good to b true. dey whole market bout to get fukk'd tbh the note thing wuz prolly bad enough but dis gonna shake da faith in da whole sustainability of it.

iz beta i kno nao fam, but dam man,
dey b two bitches fam…..

that could work

he'll still feel awful after he's done

That's what the alcohol is for.

but I wake up when all of my friends go to sleep

I can't for the life of me be in the dark, I get scared and paranoid

Mark is basically CWC so despite being Jewish stealing his money won't effect him
Having his cake and eating it on the other hand

big thing keepin u up at night prolly like:

iz prolly da third one cuz u'da stated other wise most likely monica. sum time music help, da big thing is jus relax yo scalp monica u prolly keepin a ton of stress there jus roll yo eyes around n shit n try to grab onto yo 4 head muscles monica rax dem shit bak

Aw shit. I'm not always into FAST, but it's something I can get behind.

I've given up on all hope of having a normal life. At this point it just happens.

I ought to play that some day. It's supposed to be good. And it also apparently has cute anime girls.

Then godspeed Bane, may your cornstarch onahole bright you night of pleasure. I just hope you're not disgusted by what you find tomorrow morning.

That's what happens when your entire industry is a carbon copy ripoff of the one your neighbors have. At least Japanese idols have a shred of creativity from time to time.

I can't really remember which was the best one at this point or I'd point you there. I don't think I tried the PS1 one yet so maybe I'll play it next. Wait was it snes? I can't remember need coffee.

I wonder if they just do it as hidden messages or actually believe it.

Maybe its one of those things where they and their families have been doing it for so long that they figure they might as well or else their demon gods will kill them.

That is one weird Gondola

Pirate it

dat ass

that's what I do every night
I can no longer sleep with the computer on unless I have music and when I have music for sleeping I prefer that the computer be off anyway so I can hear the nice noise

for a while I was hooking up my tablet to some old unpowered PC speakers from an old HP or whatever with the orange 3.5mm jack, however I switched to my pocket chip when I found out I could run music in linux terminal
the advantage of both devices being no coolign fans

I said silence not darkness you pussy

no it's for relaxing not repressing feelings

sheeet dude
dat shit's like fo reals what happenin
dat masage sound lik it be real lit fam
imma tri it out fam

You got a bunch of normalfag friends or something? I fucking hate being awake during the day and not night. No one I know is awake. So lonely.

Back in the first game when I played 20 hours a day for 3 months straight, when me and my friends in game would do pvp it was so fast that it looked like shit from the show. Just people teleporting around constantly and shit. So great.

When's the next icup?

Aren't they one in the same?

Hello, everyone. Hope you're enjoying your halloween. It's not much of a thing here, but it's still appreciated. I'm still working out and I've been trying to include more exercises in my workouts, like vertical rows. It's been a month already and I can sort of feel some differences in my body. Very slight, but it's there.

Aside from that, I finished cases 3 and 4 in Ace Attorney 6. Case 3 was surprisingly good. I'd go so far as calling it a favorite. It had a neat twist. Case 4 was alright. Felt like starting case for an AA game, or rather, it was created for the specific purpose of making Athena or Kokone for weebs a playable character again. Not that I mind that as she's a cutie.

Arch-viles in Doom. Just the fact that it has a ton of health, looks lankier than it should, that laugh when it spots you, and the fact that it can bring enemies back to life. Scared the shit out of me as a kid.

yo wut if we got his phone number or sumn n got em blacklisted from all da ice cream places in walking distance/ deliver. assumin a dox situation.

jussa cheeky lil prank u kno.

don't go there monica

iz a combination of things. esoteric symbols that usually represent western or ancient aspirations for understanding and knowledge of physical and spiritual worlds. back when they thought humors were real medical knowledge and alchemy was a thing. part mystery cult, part liberal arts fuckery.

see

'3' yo iz all love bb good luk monica gib kiss '3'

No.

They're all neets like me but some have normal sleep schedules

I'm sorry

That's a lie and you know it.

Been a while since we've talked, Yoza. How are things?

youtube.com/watch?v=gLqM7TJX4BE
youtube.com/watch?v=UokCw-9lnNA
The fun is just starting. Remember, the saudis cant fight for shit but are rich as fuck. when the groups start fracturing its gonna be awesome

Ditto! I hope we get robot boxing matches, like that movie with hugh jackman

Looks like something out of the fucking elder scrolls or a dnd adventure.

Thats what they tell you. they got a statue to the goddess of life and destruction in their front yard, like an american flag for a patriot. That shits suspect.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_World_Wide_Web
Check for yourself. cern apparently was the big factor in creating the internet now

Leave it to randy to do something stupid when drunk.

It'll be so worth it.

yeah, all of the recipes suck but the theory is sound, they should last 2 to 3 uses if you do it right but you have to experiment with how big they can be and be really autistic about ratios. which isnt really something NEET's are good at.

oh shit i remember those. trying to cut into one of those cakes was like trying to yank excalibur out of the stone.

if i fail it is so that i may succeed later

i think he got u there exo monica tbh fam on dat real talk tho monica fo'realllll

dat dat hunter s thompson nycka?

GONDOLA IS NOT FOR LEWD
And it's certainly not for huge ghetto booty.

It's not the acquisition that's the problem, it's the fact that I suck at VNs.

Holy damn, that sounds rad as fuck. I don't know if I could justify the cost, but it's on my list of shit to try out someday in singleplayer.

Only the Japs would be madmen enough to combine death metal and cute girls, don't even try and front me on this fam.

That's a man, baby!

Berners-Lee worked at CERN? I never heard that one before.

Ay yang! You like /fit/ and stuff yet?

And you need to message me on steam more when you are gone for a while. I totally forget to look through my friends list most of the time.

Sounds about right but doesn't sound fun and spooky when you put it like that.

At the very least they go hand in hand.

Nah, I'm a security guard. No fun allowed. People try to take costumes to the theme park but we can't allow them in. Kind of sucks. Japanese people come dressed up in costumes and they can't even go in.

mmmhh yeah, I'm sure enjoying seeing this shit in my Halloween stores

hello fam

good on ya

I played doom so much one time my middle fingers became double jointed and for the entire night I could not stop hearing Cyber Demon Footsteps

just take the advice and try it

I I repress my feelings just fine without the drink thanks

At the very least it helps those who otherwise can't.

right up until their liver gives out

Why would any NEET ever have a normal schedule. That means you have to talk to the folks more than you should.

Honestly I hope those fuckers open up a wormhole for "demons" aka aliens to come in and fuck shit up. Will be fun at least.

Yeah just pirate the first game when you wanna try it as a demo.

What?

And then they have the sweet release of death.

I was pretty busy the past couple weeks so that's why I haven't talked to people much. But I'm a bit more free now and I'm feeling a little better too. I guess being on my way to being /fit/ is helping a lot.

Furry faggot?

Were you playing vanilla Doom or a wad/mod?

it's a book niggerplay true love

das a nice evenly distributed FIRM AND FEMININE BOOTY

n plus monica da japs jus stole a buncha chinese shit called it dey own, disavowed any possible connection. den when dey finally got put on by da west n shieet dey jus went around tryna pop niggas buts in.

yea, iz weird tryin to describe mah conception of da shit but, dey's prolly mixed in in thinkin summa dem balee dat shit n summa dem don't but still recognize the importance of it. shieet like dat always been used in various mystery cults to keep people from infiltrating or to keep persecutors off dey bak.

yo i'd be tellin foreign qts i gotta inspect dey costumes n shit. dey try to say sumn i jus slip summa dat isis on em fo'real.

DMX GO HARD NYCKA

I'm mostly positive that Zootopia is contributing more to future furfags than some Jungle Book costume ever will.

Sounds like a regular day on Holla Forums to me.

I don't like getting bad ends so I always follow a guide for VNs to get the ending I want. I just want everyone to be happy in the end, honest. I don't like seeing people suffer.

Will do.

So you can't read?

That's probably who's behind it.
Fucking people say they don't target kids.

not even the dead can know peace from this evil

I was 8 years old playing doom 2 mein fuhrer

Shit the ticket sales alone will make millions in bank. They might need to use ceramic for the armor or some less expensive material. But thatd be pretty badass when one gets hit hard and an entire section explodes, revealing the exoskeleton moving underneath, like the fucking terminator or something.

Yep, thats him! Howd you know?

we keep hearing a lot of things we never knew nowadays or we remember differently. Maybe with all the changes cern keeps making they'll accidentally make waifus real.

Some evangelion type shit? Where we need to fight otherworldly monsters with japans massive robots?

That's why we become necromancers and summon the dead to use their anger in the meme war.

If only it would happen.

fam, you need to find the happy ending for yourself

You're probably right about that, but shit man, it's the same fucking thing causing it all.

saw dat nigga sellin t-shirts in times square last week. he crazy main.

It just happens, I guess

I should get around to watching some really cheesy halloween movies, and playing corny halloween games to sate my love of holidays. I might be a neet but I do enjoy celebrating and being happy!

You wear them in private.

That reminds me, I actually had nightmares with the Icon of Sin when I was little. It's probably that fucking music and reverse speech. Romero's head scared me too. I actually got scared shitless of the dark because it would remind me of it.

FUCKING DISNEY

You should be all "sorry" and shit then get pics with the cute ones.

You gonna use this new found strength to like hit on grils or anything?

Most of it is just freaky deaky shit they do to form trust bonds. Raping young girls, child sacrifice. Shit like that. If you have a knife with senator whoevers fingerprints on it and some girls blood you can make them do whatever you want.

Massive robots would suck honestly. After the first few years of demon war we wouldn't be able to fuel them.

Man we get a lot of really cute japanese girls no lie. Most of them got jap boyfriends though. Makes me fucking jealous.

Fuck yeah getting paid to be no fun police is something I was born to be.

I finished installing luma and followed the guide for jailbreaking my n3ds, now all i need is .cia files for games right? where do i get .cia files?

I would enjoy that 10 million Revenants screaming their anger

You're saying this as if I have any chance of having a girlfriend.

Halloween is tomorrow tho. i got stuck in downtown traffic for like 30 minutes tonight because a bunch of fat women couldn't walk in heels, its not even that hard.

doom is cool

dey prolly dum af n think they'll get killed ova here tbh u could prolly literally n figuratively get away w/ murder plank. leave a bitch w/ sum splinters nah'mean.

YOOO DAS REAL FUKKN FAMILY YOOOOO

The Koreans literally did nothing but fellate the chinks for their entire history. The only time the gooks had a modicum of conflict in their lives was after the chinks went full gommie, were it not for that, a single unified Korea would've continued blowing chink dick until the end of time. Now you've just got Worst Korea stealing shit from Japan while blowing American dick, and Best Korea continuing the fine tradition of blowing the now-Communist chink dick.

I don't want to keep hopping realities because some fags want to play with fire, though. Fuck them.

Just because I should doesn't mean I could.

Attalad.

I hear you on that bit. Hopefully I get some good candy today for halloween. Already got tons of waifu pics in cute costumes lined up. Not sure on movies though.

Getting all fit will help at least. Strong body strong mind and all that shit.

That robot dog looks like a mild breeze would put it off balance, but looks are deceiving. Comes off as being more like a horse. Regardless: neat-o.

Heyo Yangnon; i've been good. Worked an 11 hour shift today, that was killer. All my PC parts came in though. I gotta go buy some thermal paste tomorrow and then i'm gonna assemble it. Also my next paycheck will be devoured by paypal because of a game collector's edition I pre-ordered.

Don't forget, we can just raise the dead from the battles if the numbers get too low.

The roms?

torrent or find a forum that has them

try asking the share thread

You can, you only have to want to

you might, how fat are you? most of the social shit is practice and forming good habits. you dont even need to be outgoing, there are plenty of 3dpd out there to fugg.

Still my favorite game ever.

How fat were they that they couldn't even fucking walk in heels.

That's my objective. I'm doing it for my mental well being for the most part.

That really sucks. Glad you're done with it tonight.

Oh? Which game?

so is lyk eybody jus b on a notha nigga dik? I mean ain't china still ridin confucius dick, and russia still chasin afta da ghosts of dem tsars. modern (((italian))) n (((Greek))) niggas showin dey true colors, blak af.

idk man, dem korean guhs fierce af tho n how to pump out dem catch tunes monica.

i'd start by joinin emuparadise forums tbh.

It's not Disney, it's universal.

I have supervisors and other security guards watching me the whole time though. We can't do pat downs or we could get sued for that shit.

crackhead broke into my house today, pissed on the floor then rolled around in it until the police arrived

SAO Hollow Realization. I hope to god they don't have the non-JPN versions pre-patched…

it's really easy to go back to

no bullshit exposition slowing down the gameplay, all the plot is in a book you don't even have to buy I have them both

tell me u goin rogue then, u tryin to get to da bottom of dis case. also if a jap tried to sue me i'd laff. ain't no judge takin a jap case balee dat.

Wish I had an excuse to exercise but oh well.

Same thing.

You didn't take your one chance and shoot him?

What the fuck are you doing?

Blowout soon imo. Years of fire are really speeding shit up. Its gonna be fun

Was he drunk?

This is why you stick nuclear reactors in them and not fuel.

user, i dont think they care
Youre in for the ride whether you like it or not.

The big thing for them is that theyre very hard to knock down now. Original robots fell right over. theyre making them incredibly balanced, then fucking fast. And the scientists fucking bully the machines while they test them!
youtube.com/watch?v=V8877lOMPSY
This is just phase one. Just imagine those dogs with a sawblade on the end running faster than you.

4am is actually a pretty good wake up time. Just when the suns rising. You could work out for two hours and finish just when the days starting.

I can't wait for it to happen.

That shit requires fuel rods and tons of maintenance. Ain't free infinite energy.

do sum yoga fam u like it, plus it make it crazy when u bus nuts fam bet dat

where ma mang at

u kno it mah trippin nigga. drunk af, pitcher of bloody marys in da street n eything.

No thanks, the world doesn't need a Bladewolf

get up and jam fam

What about a Banewolf

nogunz

I heard all versions censored the bathing scene. And I thought Japan wasn't cucked.

Not to mention thousands of wads to play. There is literally more than a life time's worth of Doom to enjoy.

You can try doing some light cardio. HIIT is good for beginners, I heard.

I prefer working out before bed because I feel like I can sleep better. Besides, I stay up all night anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

my guess would be maybe 200-230, but since it wimminz it looks like a hell of a lot more because 0% muscle mass.

Nah, VNs always have retarded Adventure game logic that I can never wrap my head around. They're still adventure games in the end, just because they're Japanese adventure games doesn't make them escape from the adventure game trappings that are inherent to the genre. I just wanna get comfy.

Yeah but to an extreme degree. The Koreans (well, the elites anyway) carbon copied Korean culture. They shunned their own language and learned chink to be sophisticated. They took on Buddhism and Confucianism because the Chinese did. Their societal structure was identical to that of Chinese society. But the real kicker is that, while the Japanese and Chinese did shit and had conflict and engaged with the world in one way or another, the Koreans just kinda existed for a few hundred years.

I won't fight you on them pumping out catchy tunes, but it's not Pop music because it's not popular.

wew lad

(checked)
It's not like I can do anything other than bitch on the internet anyway. What can a single man do to stop such mad men?

I'm soo tired, even though I just woke up

Seems a bit fruity honestly.

You gonna get one now? Shooting crack heads breaking in your house is like 36% of why someone should own a gun.

My heart is shit and I think any cardio would kill me

Fucking Niggers

get a cricket bat

I've been playing a bit of hDoom and Brutal Doom lately
I think I like regular doom more than Brutal Doom

I don't know why we are doing this

I wasn't talking about video games fam

Most of them only have a few choices. It's basically just trial and error.

There's gotta be some way for people with heart issues to exercise. Maybe you could look something up?

Because our lives are hollow and empty.

wut jus cuz each pose look like you finna take it in da pooper?

i feel ya monica

chinks always b chinka chankin n a prankin'

Laos got fucked so hard n no 1 cares tho.

Illegal to use a Cricket bat for anything but Cricket

no that's not it

Meh too lazy anyway

That and cause hippies

Why not be happy instead of hollow and empty?

I always thought Brutal Doom was boring. It's amusing for a few minutes but after a while I just wanted to get back to vanilla Doom. Besides, if you want game play mods, there are better ones out there, I think, like Hard Doom.

is shaun of the dead going to jail for using it as a movie prop?

If that wasn't true, you wouldn't be here

Being happy is for plebs.

talk to a doctor about that, you may just be really fucking out of shape. like you could probably work up to a 10 min mile without to much risk, and that puts you about at what average should be.

most heart conditions allow for shit like jogging at the very least. but you have to be carefull cayuse shit like arrhythmia can fuck your day up if you get careless.

hehe u paki budy? my hom nobr on makr of crik bat wife n mother n law all day makr nuth but criket bat budy u shut filthy paki woor mouthings

fuk dem niggas. u can do it as exercise privately w/o buyin into all da incense n pepamints bull shiet monica.

dis tbh monica

That's not true! Being happy is good!

Anyone got the program where you can download through the eshop for free

sounds appealing

You forget fam, I'm on the clock right now, though you're probably right, I could get some reading done instead of shitposting and maybe learn a thing or two

Satisfaction is where it's at

That's a lie.

this is acceptable

i'm livid about that. It's only after that day-one patch though. Hopefully the versions outside Japan aren't pre-patched. I wonder why they fucking went back and changed that shit? Abso-fucking-lutely senseless. I mean they're fucking BATHING. They aren't supposed to wear goddamned bikinis and trunks.

nogunz city as well

I use my thinkpad laptop as a bludgeon weapon and a knife guard. Saved me from being shanked twice in the four years I've had it.

Get a grip

Sometimes it'll go weeks doing some weird double beat thing every once in a while
I have a feeling I'm gonna have a stroke or heart attack before 30

But then I'd have to get out of comfy bed to do stuff

I think I'm gonna fuck off for the night. I don't want to be around when the 11111111 GET happens, and the six hours of yardwork I did today is starting to catch up to me. Good night, and don't let the hotpockets hotpocket you.

I'm not a good enough human being to aspire for the good ending in real life, though.

Yeah, but I don't want to have to experience the heartbreak of the error while trialing.

rip laos
I had to look up what happened because I had no idea.

Yes, and because he assaulted Living Challenged Individuals

Night fam!

That's a shame. I honestly never met anyone with severe heart conditions. My grand father died of a heart disease but I was around a month old when he died.

>zandronum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1382
Have fun.

I'm wondering if the light novel publisher requested that change. I imagine they hold most of the rights to SAO along with the author, as well as any say on how things go

Fair enough. You at least seem strong willed.

Hopefully it's as good as the Holla Forums 8 million get

tremendously over rated

depression is not merely unhappyness but a sense of meaninglessness

fortunately I don't suffer from it

noice

Who said you had to be a good person to get a happy ending?

thanks fam

have you thought that that may just be a muscle tremor, i get those too especially when im really anxious. its nothing to worry about, talk to a doctor about it man.

buddy of mine has a pretty severe heart arrhythmia, he cant have caffine but he can jog and fugg if he pays attention to what hes doing, but if he fucks up hard enough he could die if he doesn't get immediate medical attention.

were you successful fam?

u in bed all day fam? do dis 3 times a day monica iz ez pz. den get comf

american politcians still celebrate (((brave american pilots))) dat dropped crude ass ieds all ova dat shit fo lyk no reason

meme

only like 140 away monicaz keep dis shit up

have we started the fire?

i sho az heyl hope so fam fo'real monica les les get it les get it.

Well we're going to be hitting some meme zone soon, lets transpire a meme to win this thing

aight

GET SOON

OH FUCK IS THAT WHAT'S GOIGN ON?!

Rev up those shitposts

Banned?

No money for docs. Thanks obama.

Maybe I'll try it. And yeah my desktop is on a table right next to my bed

IT'S 11111111

I hope I get it like the 9mil get.

Donald Trump will win
Many Jews will commit Suikoden
Kek is praised
And EA will lose billions

Honestly I hope someone else gets it

DMX GET FO ALL MAH NYCKAS

LET DA HOOD RISE UP N VOTE FO DA NIGGA TRUMP 1 TIME MONICA

PEACE GOD

PEACE TO ALL DA GODS IN DA EARF

WORD IS BOND

if your in an urban or suburban area you might find a pro bono doctor. theres almost always a way to get help if you know how to look. same thing with lawyers, even if you have to show up and just ask people in person if theyll see you even without money you can still do things.\

post music

mah bad fam

damn son like 20 posts in 10 seconds

You tried

Eh not worth the effort

Fucking gay

not a bad get

aww das sweet n shieeet

yea niggas was w8'in on dat shit fam shieeet can't blame da niggas tho

i did do that tho

What I like is that there's a bunch of people calling him a faggot. Myself included.

makes sense

there is no love in your heart

i failed

u only call him a faggot cuh u insecure ah tbh monica

Except it is

I'm off to play with wwew.

At least it was vidya related.

Don't worry, it was gotten before I could even try to post for it.

I'll have you know I'm very secure in the fact that I'm a piece of shit.

it's a faggot get though still better then most

well he did use the word tolerance
which is probably bait so that just makes it better

a rump roasting get is a good get

I just realised
What if Sam Hyde got the get

ayy riss how's dis long rider shit?

well atleast i got dubs
and trips

it made me think of a better time when I didn't know that tolerance was code for white genocide

you know, when vidia was more fun and there were no faggots around pretending to like it

yup

it would still be ironic?

the IDs are different fam, you get banned?

he playan games monica

Sam is Irony personified though

that's the problem of the get, uncertainty is the ultimate faggot detector

different thread

and?

It's not a realistic future fam
I forsee world wide race war before tolerance and having fun playing vidia
what I meant was, it's a nice dream and I won't shit on it

I'm gonna bug out, you all have a nice night
I see

G'night user.

I here for a secodn to say I started listening to this gondola after starting this Mr. Rogers 30 seconds before it

they go really well together and I recommend them

Getting that Get would totally be in Sam's Character

did huey get the get

oh shit fam u ryt monica

Speaking of losing control, look at the thread.
When did Holla Forums become so cancerous?
Anyway, Darth Sion and the Duchess from American McGee's Alice and the troll from the first Harry Potter game for the PC

It's been cancerous for a few months now.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((1))))))))))))))))))))))))))

mostly jus niggas tbh. i wouldn't be surprised if NMS caused sum smallsih reddit fallout a few monfs ago den u also got da endless 4ch debacle goin on, 8ch gettin hit hard w/ newbs, all durin an election year. shit is ruff ryt nao ryt ch'eay boiiiiii

Say what you will but this is the least cancerous thread on Holla Forums

some time in lat 2014 is when i noticed the massive influx of absolute cancer, trip/avatar faggots shitting up everything.
mark is a pussy who wont ban people.

you are a bad liar user

What would you do if you saw an Ork and he said to you "Ay 'Umie where do you gets dem Dakka at, Tell me oror I'll use me Choppa"

Of course! there was never any doubt about that now who wants to talk about shitting in the shower and having lesbian relationships

I only ever really paid attention to the Mountain Blade threads, which don't seem to be affected.

i mean, within like 3 blocks of me there are 4 gun stores or pawn shops, hell the chairforce base a few miles away has warthogs, and those are nothing but weapons with a plane attached as an afterthought.

that's because newfags don't play Mountain Blade

tell dat nigga he beta respect minez if he kno wuz good fo him, nigga actin like he finna get his shit took nah'mean

gggggrrrrrrrrrr

sound lik mah hood tbh fammo

it only looks like a handfull of threads really have high concentrations of cancer, apart from waifu, 4am, planetside and console wars shittery things seem to be pretty much the same.

i found a good condition yougo mauser for 200 dollary doos here. pretty good overall and my rents like 650 a month for what would cost at least 1500 back home. i miss rain and trees though.

The Ork Answers back "You Umies are Always Squishy an can't handle da Choppa, You wanna feel the choppa?"

yo dis nigga fierce af ya

SMASH DAT MO'FUKNN LYK BUTTON

dat like some offbrand eastern euro mosin-nagant or sumn?

shieet not in mah hood nigga get yo green ass bak da way u came fam fo i put deez hands on u monica one time

DAS A NO NO FAM

Where are you at?

earlier there was some faggot trying to make a assfaggots thread. he even claimed to be from cuckchan.

thats pretty funny

it turned into a porn dump thread

The Ork Attacks
A Dice Roll to hit was 2 meaning he missed you
Do you attack and if so by what means

nah i'ma jus check like in poker, jus stand there n flex nuts u kno

i pull out a dragon dildo and tear the ork's asshole a new one

I thought you were Australian seeing as you used the term Dollarydoos

theres actually quite a few Aussies here since the dessert and its terrifying fauna seems to soothe their natural autism. apparently we also a have one of the largest Finnish American populations outside of the northern Midwest.

The Ork takes a Leadership check for your taunt getting an 8 while he has Leadership 7
Meaning the ork buggers off to fight this faggot below

I'll Treat the Dildo as a S User AP1 Melee Weapon and you as WS2 S2 T2 A2
You get a hit but no wound leaving the Ork to hit back
The ork got 1 hit in but it did not wound
Your move

Pretty Sure Mongolia has a Desert so that must be why

time for me to leave
G'night faggots

I throw the dildo at the orcs face and book it in the opposite direction

Your dildo hit but didn't wound, and you got a move roll of 9

Which is nice.

You got something.

People running from 4cuck, people from Holla Forums and Holla Forums shitting up the board because they think they're right and anyone else is a shill, people from Reddit feel safe in the site, people who came to the site in 2014 either left or are so few it doesn't matter.

Anton Girdeux, from the first Syphon Filter.

Shit fam, it was one of the first games I ever played, and you best believe fighting this french flamethrower fucking asshole was downright scary to a 5 year old.