Do you agree?

Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2014/sep/30/mexican-smashes-harry-potter-collection-world-record
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, except replace Harry Potter with good movies, the sofa with a comfortable sofa, and lose the peppers, weed and beer

Harry Potter are good movies user, your idea of good movies is shit from the 80s like Conan the Barbarian.

Yes

tip top kek

You were so close. So close.

Wow such kek. They are literally well made in every single fucking facet.

Oh boy it's another Holla Forums gets triggered by Harry Potter episode. Can't wait. Honestly I just watched these movies a week ago and they were good. I left off watching them because I thought they were bad, the internet is wrong.

I love me some weed, dude.

nope. the only vegetables that should be on pizza are mushrooms.

Nice try moishe

There is nothing wrong with weed it's better than alcohol.

lol no 😂

sounds like a nightmare tbh. pic related is a perfect day

Funny how Cuaron's "children's movie" is more kino than 90% of the shit posted here.

They are kids films user.

Reddit: The Post

Isn't it literally a story about a child, targeted towards middle schoolers?

Yeah, but remember that half the people here find undeveloped children sexually attractive, and their tastes start to make more sense.

user the actors were legit 21 22 and shit when they filmed the last two.

Wog detected.

The ones by Columbus are, when they were actually kids and didn't grow up yet.

What ages were their characters supposed to be?

In the last one 17 and 18. Pretty sure 16 is the legal age and all you pedos meme that 14 year old should get bred.

I'll take the couch, the weed, and the pizza. Fuck the cold, Harry Potter blows, and I don't drink the liquid jew.

So you're Reddit incarnate then?

Considering a version of this image upsets the hell out of 4chin, which is reddit incarnate, exactly the opposite. This is the true contrarian image that upsets you fags.

exactly. it's literally a children's story targeting middle schoolers

Like pottery.

make up your fucking mind, everyone in the demographic saw half of these films when they were in high school or later. you really are completely out of touch if you dont know how popular the movies were in all ages.

Believe me, I know exactly how many stunted-development "adults" went to see these movies.

potter is kino

GET

You mean the kind that are now watching them with their families and kids of their own? And not posting here?

No, i mean like the ones in this thread who get triggered when you call Harry Potter a children's book

Sure.

How many childrens books are bricks and longer than lord of the rings?

You enjoy paying more money for beer that tastes worse than regular piss beer?

At least one.

Tbh I can't think of any childrens books that are 600 pages.

Is the movie not about an 11 year old who goes to a magic school with all his preteen buddies?

Does that make you a stunted-development "adult"?

The first movie yes, they progressively have tone changes though as they get older and as the directors changed.

I don't give a shit about your piss wars, but delirium tastes better than any american piss beer.

wow, that's definitely not a movie targeted towards preteens and teenagers then

Oh no it's not, that's probably the best part of your b8 tbh

Weed may give me munchies, but it's got zero empty calories.

Enjoy your hops soyboy

It's not like there aren't a ton of adult characters in the films either user. It's not like women mature quicker than men either.

How does delirium taste bad and what country are you from are you actually a belgian man who hates it?

Imagine being this triggered by someone calling your favorite movie a children's movie, especially when it literally is.

user the first two are, after that they aren't you would know this if you spent time around adults and kids because they don't let them watch them until they are older. If they are white and actually care about their kids that is. You keep saying movie. There were eight movies and half of them were pretty mature, even more mature than shit thats nominated every year for oscars like Moonlight and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri

what, like 14?

Love how Holla Forums memes that potter is for kids when they never say the same thing about the star wars prequels, which I also enjoy, but come on.

Yea and guess what plenty of people watch them when they are 16 or 18 or 28 or 38 or 48. Then they watch them with the entire family.

Tbh I only enjoy Episode III

OH NO NO NO

Getting triggered by Harry Potter is 2015-2016

nix the weed and put on a better movie, and yes

I know people in their 30's who don't have kids who still watch Disney movies, that doesn't make the movies not for children.

Watching it is 8 to 15.

make it rain instead of snow, something decent instead of harry potter, and replace the pizza with a roast dinner

user they are well directed and you can enjoy them by simply enjoying the direction and not the story if you aren't a total no fun faggot.

so close

t. never had any friends
Most people watched them when they were 11-22

ok

Are you faggots physically incapable of just ignoring shitposts about these movies? Holla Forums shits on movies I like all the time and I don't sperg out about it.
Reminder the worlds biggest Harry Potter fan is a spic theguardian.com/books/2014/sep/30/mexican-smashes-harry-potter-collection-world-record
Reminder that only spics like Harry Potter after they've turned 15

user perhaps it's just very tiring that everyone feels the need to be edgy here and can't enjoy anything. And then wonders why the world has turned into such a cesspool.

That's right. It's very well directed for blockbusters.

You think maybe some people genuinely don't enjoy Harry Potter movies because they're not 12? Just to gauge your tastes, what other movies do you like besides HP?

Aw, sweetie.

this is you

What do you want some sommelier tier review?
It tastes like garbage, like a more hoppy version of piss beer, the epitome of liquid excretion.
If you swirl it in your mouth and let it rest, then swirl it again you can taste the special piss hops, the Belgian's asshole that it was brewed in, and the oak chamber pot it was stored in.

this is you every single day of your life

>>>/r9k/

You keep saying that and most people saw them after they were that age. I like tons of movies.

Harry Potter is some of the most underrated cinema in existence, so yes OP. I agree.

Kill yourself

What movies exactly? Name your favorites aside from Reddit Potter. Also, please address the issue of HP being for spics

HP is for all races and probably movies you like. Name some of your favorites and I will tell you which ones i liked and which ones i didnt.

this has nothing to do with the OP faggot, if you think pizza weed beer and watching something is a correlation you are, idk what you are you're something.

No, no spic. I asked you first. Name at least five of your favorite movies that aren't Harry Potter. Besides, I doubt you've even seen

*I doubt you've even seen any my favorites.
I hit reply too soon.

It's too hard to pick favorite movies user, I've seen all different kinds, honestly name some of your favorites unless you only like pseudo hipster shit that nobody has ever watched than we will certainly like some of the same films.

No matter what I would pick as my five you will meme if it was adam sandler to werner herzog

da Hairy Poter movees r keeno and u are a pleb if u say underwise

Okay don't pick favorites then. Just a random selection of movies you like that aren't Harry Potter. Whatever you think of first.

Guardians of the Galaxy
The Avengers
Her
Legally Blonde
Big Fish

Happy now?

Amadeus
Jaws
The Shining
Kuroneko
Nosferatu The Vampyre

Bridge To Terabithia
Problem Child 2
Poor Little White Guy
Drive
The Dark Knight Rises

Damn that's pretty good

THIS TBH

Your upboat just proves that post is reddit

Should I just lean out my window all day?

But you would willingly smoke the herbal jew?

I would chill and watch harry potter with you OP, looks comfy. Halapenos and pepperoni is a god tier combo too. No fucking idea what that alcoholic beverage is but ill give anything a go.

Oh wait i'm sorry, I forgot, I am on Holla Forums. We may only watch Hitchcock and Truffaut in complete silence. We will sit in sturdy functional chairs so as to maintain a good viewing angle. There shall be no alcohol consumed, but there will be an interval halfway through with cold egg and watercress sandwiches and light refreshments (still or sparkling water only).

Yep

Replace Harry Pothead with Anime and CCG and hecks to the yes.

No

It's triple fermented because it's slightly stronger. Glad to have you on board.

Seems pretty similar

Harry Potter is and will always be shit for ONE simple reason
the creator pussying out on making Hermiony the MC and shoehorning Harry who is even more useles a character than Frodo, who on the very least, carried the fucking ring all the way to the finish line
But Harry? he did jack shit in his own movies, other than being "the child who live" even his sidekick redhaired firend was more usefull to the story than mister mcguffindeusexmachina
All this said, the movie would still be meh with Hermiony as MC but without Harry it would at least have one less unlikable and useless character
also
if you're gonna smoke weed watch something bizarre like Jhon Dies at the End or Evil Dead

The entire point was he was exceptionally ordinary. Voldemort marked him out of his own ego, if he hadn't he would have been just like Neville. Neville was also a baby that was born around the same time as Potter that could have fulfilled the prophecy. Had he chosen Neville and it gone down similarly, Neville would have been the chosen one and Harry would have been like Neville.

Replace Harry Potter with Rick and Morty and you've got a deal

Why do numales do this? Hoppy beer just tastes awful.

No

Low-t fags detected

Fucking disgusting. I hope you are shitposting.

yeah nice rationalizing
sadly for you; JK herself admitted that she originally wanted Hermiony to be MC
honestly the fan theories surrounding HP are better than the main soty of HP itself like Gandalf being death or being the redhead from the future
who the fuck thinks that "let's make the MC the most bland useles and pathethic character possible" is a good idea for a story?
everything harry has he has due to the circumstances of his birth and he never moves the plot forward, instead, the plot move by itself and drags Harry along with it cus he just happens to be stuck in the middle of everything
and yeah the plot twist of Nevile being the actual child of prophecy is kind of a clever one but considering the level of stupidity displayed by students and irresponsability displayed by teacher isn the first book/movie i really doubt JK had the brain power to plan that from the start, she most likelly realised she could pull this twist way ahead in the story

character who have everything served to them on a silver platter without doing jack shit to earn anything of what they have are the most unlikable of all

>(((weed)))
I disagree

gandalf isnt in harry potter you retard he's from king arthur's legend.

No alcohol for me please

Why do Harry Potter b8posts get the most replies wtf?

why the fuck do people like weed so much
all it's ever done to me is give me a headache and make me tired

Was probably oregano user. Hope you didn’t pay for it.

Why do people like alcohol so much? All it's ever done is give me a headache and make me tired.

funnily enough i was just about to post that as well
i hate alcohol, it tastes awful and makes me do stupid shit i regret in the morning

as a social autist, weed and beer help my social retardation, the only time i've gotten laid with a girl was when I was high and drunk

Wrong & wrong, sweeetie

That's not rationalizing or a fan theory. It's what was portrayed.

Sweetie, you tried, like you always do and failed.

Because you guys can't stop being triggered by honest kino.

Typical potterfag.

"Pull out your copy or Sorcerer’s Stone, you’ll see. When Harry first sits down in Potions Class, Snape calls him out and asks, “What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?”Harry has no idea, of course, because this is Potions Day One. The first time you read this, the passage probably didn’t stick in your mind, because why would it? All it really establishes is that Snape is going to be hard on Harry during his years at Hogwarts, for reasons still unknown.

“According to Victorian Flower Language, asphodel is a type of lily meaning ‘My regrets follow you to the grave’ and wormwood means ‘absence’ and also typically symbolized bitter sorrow. If you combined that, it meant ‘I bitterly regret Lily’s death’.”

Why is she so skinny? Why is her ass so flat?

It's shit because its poorly made

It makes me sad

>(((weed)))
>>>/reddit/ please

t. slavic drunkard

So did you sweetie.

No sugarplums.

t. cuck

This tbh.

Alcohol gives me a worse headache. Weed literally helps with headaches and neckaches.

Yes sweetie, you replied

Tripe

For you sugartits.

t. weedcuck

Dubs confirm

Go drink some more Vodka

Pathetic tbh

I'd like little Hermione Granger tbh.

I'd fug

People who don't appreciate Harry Potter seriously don't belong on Holla Forums.

Soy

Shrooms and cannabis make a great combo

Apologize

I've seen the dirty harry films user, you can calm your 80s down.

And yet you're still a cuck, time to watch them again. Then marathon the Death Wish kinos.

Where do you normally get shrooms?

They are flicks or movies. Harry Potter is raw cinema.

I don't I only got them from a friend in college but you would probably start by asking your weed dealer.

Nice try, NSA

My weed dealer told me "What are you a drug addict or something?" I thought he was joking, but then I realized he wasn't.

In other words, not kino.

Enjoy your Soyboy Potter.

Shit, well just say your friend wants to try it out or something.

Raw cinema is the non meme phrase for kinography, my young padawan who watches shoot em up movies from the 80s. Might as well watch cartoons.

What exactly do you think you are accomplishing here? You're just making yourself look like an asshole.

F

(checked)

YAHAAA WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMPLETE SILENCE

degenerate

Alcohol is a drug so it's

Better than being a soyboy.

weed dampens the homosexual urges

Coffee and chocolate are drugs too!!!!

That's why you only have one glass of beer and some water.

Why would you even bother with that when you can just smoke weed?

You don't get thirsty after smoking fucking weed?

Drinking beer would just make you thirstier though

Why not just drink water?

Yes it would and I don't like that but drinking a heavy beer will spike your high. And you can still drink more water since you are gonna have to piss anyways.

You could do that if you really like water which i do and drink most of the time, but sometimes people like a tasty drink or beverage because your senses are heightened when high.

KEK
The quintessential soyboy everyone.

Golden age of color cinema tbh

No, I make fun of manchildren who watch reddit tier joints for kids

You forgot soy

Only kino ITT

That Pizza also needs red onions and black olives to be true top tier but it's a perfect start.

Because she's good looking user, and not a nigger baboon woman.

sounds about right

He's right, the only thing that would make it better is extra cheese and bacon.

why don't we just throw everything onto the pizza and call it a day?

Nice try, Satan

good lord its like matching with a single mother on tinder.

You forget the Nintendo Switch

kill me fam

How many times are you going to say the same thing sweetie they are for all ages most people saw them with friends in high school and college.

These films are literally all great besides goblet of fire

Fuck, I want to make that now. Broccoli + cheese is food kino

made me kek

You buy spores online, which is legal. Of course, you're not allowed to grow them. You're supposed to just look at them under a microscope for educational purposes. :^)

I could fuck up an Everything Pizza.

Has anyone got the screenshot of that user that joined up with some "hiking" group only for him to end up getting a reach around by one of the male members?

this?

Well, you can't say he didn't make any friends.

I remember most of the people who were into those movies were between 9 and 13. Sounds like you're projecting your experience onto everyone else.

my own personal hell

Don't you like spending time with your own kind?

You remember wrong my friend because most people were the same age as the actors and older than 14 15 for 4 or 5 movies. You fucking dip. Don't ever talk to me again.

at least he got a handjob tbh

DUDE

Someone explain this story please

sounds self-explanatory tbh

dude weed lmao XDDDDD im so quirky i watch kids movies

I'd get tired of watching movies for 10 hours straight.

You use the argument of "distraction" as a bad thing and then post another distraction as a better alternative.

HP are 21 or 22 hours long in a marathon

Did you calculate that just now or do you know it by heart, Zach?

Zach, noone besides you is going to remember how many Harry Potter movies there are, let alone what their individual runtimes are.

hollow lives.
That faggot has literally no friends.
that actually explains it.

Lots of people know how many movies there are and their runtimes are all approximately the same

lol umad XDDDDDD

No Zach, just you and the other Potterspergs.

Remove the jalapenos and add mushrooms and onions and I agree.

It's not rocket science, then again I guess most people on this board don't know much about movies.

(checked)
This tbh

The small souled bugman meme is true

True, it's actually autism.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Perfect day:

Yes that sounds and looks rather comfy.

literally what

Reminder HP is infact kino

(You)

U mad

I'd fuck that Fred. no homo.

George Soros has backed several campaigns to legalize weed. Nice attempt at promoting the smoking soy though you filthy kike.

In other news, water is wet

So it's accurate then?

The most retarded shit ever bro. She's cute as a button and acts like a grill.

Yeah, top tier trap.

What is this dumb shit? I was just taking the piss.
Are all those comments trolling or dumb jealous roasties?

God I don't even want to look at the comments if they actually go along with that crackpot video. They are certainly 95% not trolling and mostly dumb jealous roasties or niggers.

>>>/waifuist/

You managed to make it worse,

What's the problem? Did you fall for the "traps are gay" meme?

No traps aren't gay, but neither are slightly boyish-looking women

Traps are kind of gay. Boyish looking women are not

the ideal of traps is like 95% women, but with the superior sexual organ.
It's quite simple. I don't know why everyone has to make such a big deal out of it.
All men have some kind of attraction to dicks, why do they think they scribble them in notebooks and shit from a young age?

Boyish looking women are objectively gayer that traps. Traps look like women, boyish women look like boys.

You make no fucking sense. If you are into traps that are actually men, then a woman that looks slightly boyish should be right up your alley and pro tip its not gay.

Traps aren't men, they're just women with penises.
Boyish "women" are basically men with slits

stop

Sure, except replace the snow with a clear sky and a hundred billion twinkling stars; the sofa with a comfortable lounge chair; the Harry Potter with my anime backlog; the weed with a Bible; the pizza being with cheddar, bacon, and no sauce; and the listed drinks with a nice mix of cranberry juice and vodka.

absolutely disgusting

you're an idiot.

why do you think so many pedophiles are gay

boys and men are quite different

Unless you make your pizza homemade, the sauce is too awful to even consider. If I ever get a pizza oven I'll start making my own sauce to go with it, but if it's ordered, then there's not a chance in hell.

You merely wish you had my patrician taste, scum.

Look up the scout motto.