Trump: DACA Activists Are Going To Love Republicans

Anthony King
Anthony King

Democrats are doing nothing for DACA - just interested in politics. DACA activists and Hispanics will go hard against Dems, will start “falling in love” with Republicans and their President! We are about RESULTS.

archive.is/LF93j
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948211438472089600

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LF93j
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948211438472089600
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/908276308265795585?lang=en
desuarchive.org/polmeta/thread/28806/
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
loc.gov/law/help/citizenship/pdf/congressglobe_2890.pdf
ia800707.us.archive.org/15/items/whereblackrulesw00pric/whereblackrulesw00pric.pdf
desuarchive.org/cbts/thread/187623/#q187623
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

The Democrats have been told, and fully understand, that there can be no DACA without the desperately needed WALL at the Southern Border and an END to the horrible Chain Migration & ridiculous Lottery System of Immigration etc. We must protect our Country at all cost!

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Trading DACA for a wall
No thanks.

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

DACA activists and Hispanics will go hard against Dems

This is what high level d&c looks like.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

DACA activists and Hispanics will go hard against Dems, will start “falling in love” with Republicans
sure

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

Boomerposting hard lately. Kek. Does he actually want to be reelected?

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

lip service
OP please get back to us when he actually gives them amnesty.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

DACA activists and Hispanics will go hard against Dems
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh joy.
There is no way Trump is that stupid. The only people stupid enough to believe that are White cuckservatives.

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

lip service
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/908276308265795585?lang=en

Robert Young
Robert Young

Reagan thought the same thing, look how great that turned out

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

There are 30 million illegal spics here and deportations are lower than obama. He already gave them amnesty.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

i can't even tell who is jewing who anymore

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

i can't even tell who is jewing who anymore
Well then you're probably retarded. He's trying to split the hispanic vote by making them believe he gives a shit about DACA. Meanwhile the dems will never give what he wants for it. It's simple as fuck to any one with an IQ over 100.
webm unrelated but a good BTFO of leftist narrative on native americans

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

All my prayers go to Donald Trump not losing his mind from being stuck for a year in the Swamp.

If Donald Trump ever truly betrays his voters, it would absolutely be the point of no return for American democracy.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

what is worth amnesty? he doesn't need to trade amnesty for a fucking wall, he can already build it if he wants with DHS budget

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

pretty sure this is just art of the deal.

if he really does keep daca then hes the last right wing president of any kind thats for sure.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

what is worth amnesty?
nothing. It's not happening. Again, he's clearly trying to pull hispanic votes for the mid terms before he sends their illegal family members home.

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

Again, he's clearly trying to pull hispanic votes for the mid terms
It's never going to work, but I'm willing to wait and see - not like he loses anything for the attempt. Despite what the shills say, the absolute worst Trump could do is still no worse than the best we could've expected from a President Clinton.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

heres hoping

President Clinton.
trying to kill me user?

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

I don't know. It might work. DACA families would much rather their snowflake be legalized than keep a wall down. It's a simple equation. Maybe enough will figure that out. But they are subhuman so who knows.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

I really hate boomerposting.
this will make spics love us this time!
If it didn't do it for the last 40 fucking years, it's not going to do it now. They do no fucking like you, and never will. I really hope this is Trump doing lip service and d&c

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

President Trump bored in the White House
opens up twatter to shitpost and freak out the dems, claiming the impossible would happen
goes back to his fast food breakfast
meanwhile shills on Holla Forums go apeshit
I was pissed when he suggested trading the Wall for DACA too, but then we got to see Senator Cuntstien get booed off stage by her beanlets for even suggesting such a thing and get shit thrown at her. The Wall is so anathemic to liberals, they can't negotiate on it. This is all lip service, say one thing but do another. And Trump knows the money for the Wall is there, but your average retard in America doesn't so he's playing this song and dance to pretend he needs to work hard for the funding. He'll probably build half of it and drop that as a remark "Oh, btw while you fags were obsessed with 2 scoops, I built 2000 miles of Wall. GG no re."

James Reyes
James Reyes

You mean like he already has?

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

When will Republicans realize Mexicans and other shit-tier south American countries will ==NEVER== vote for them? Only Hatians are based.

John Lopez
John Lopez

Democrats won two races in a row on a platform of anti-white racism. Jews now have their dream base of citizens with no clue about any issues. The opportunity to attack somebody labeled "racyss" is all they need. Please sell the nuclear arsenal to a civilized asian society before the three branches are fully niggerized.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

I guarantee you Kushner has something to do with this

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

Look at this mexican guy wearing a trump hat! Fucking based!

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

Illegal crossings down by 70% compared to last year.
Less people to deport.
Less deportations.
Whoa no way. I love Hillary now!

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Are you Eric, Don Jr, or Barron?
Pretty sure if Don himself isn't an user here one of his kids is at least a regular.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Ha ha ha that's what's already happening ha ha ha.
Only Liberals are stupid enough to believe otherwise.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

kek. I always thought the original was a bit lacking.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

I lift weights with a US citizen from Colombia
He voted for Trump
Would be funny if these dreamers all became citizens and voted Pelosi and Schumer out of office

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Only Hatians are based.
Are you trolling? Haitians are some of the biggest scumbags around and among the worst of niggers.

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

good to see someone who is actually retarded and thinks politics works in this way:

DO MY THING
<can we get something in return
NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU DO MY THING AND LIKE IT
<well then we won't do your thing
GRRRRR

as opposed to:
Hey guys, lets do part of my thing and part of yours
<R..Really? What's the catch?
Totally no catch at all. We just have to do my thing first…
<Okay. Lets do the part of your thing first.
thing gets done
Cool, now lets talk about what I get in exchange for your thing.
<We just gave you that
haha, cute. but seriously, I will give you half of what you want for this other thing.
<R..really? What's the catch?
Totally no catch at all…

Shill or idiot. Doesn't matter because you aren't worth any more time.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Pelosi promises a bunch of Gen Z dreamers something she can't deliver
Young kids with no future and nothing to lose
Dreamers ready to go DOTR on Pelosi as they start getting deported

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

Who's he D&Cing here, his supporters?

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

Right wing Miami Cubans are pretty loyal Republicans
I don't know what it's like in your town but where I live the Latino's aren't exactly excited about fag culture and female empowerment soyboy shit and all the other Democrat wonderful transsexual innovations.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

Is he really believing that beaners care about tax cuts and logic?
Beaners are all about brand loyalty, which was the reason dems wanted more immigration, as revealed during the DNC hack. They'll stick with the dems until they die.

Daniel King
Daniel King

Is he really believing that beaners care about tax cuts and logic?
no, hence this is easily deduced as a political move to fuck up the dem hispanic base with no repercussion to the elected platform.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

Dems promised DACA
Spics voted Dem and lost
Trump says OK, I will give you DACA
Dems say NO
Spics get pissed

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

would be funny if these dreamers all became citizens and voted Pelosi and Schumer out of office
Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Trump says OK, I will give you DACA
Dems say NO
Since when are Dems anti DACA?

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

desuarchive.org/polmeta/thread/28806/

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of "White Genocide".

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

Those DACA activists and Pelosi didn't look like a very cohesive team in the video.
Dems are anti-DACA if it means building the wall, travel ban, cuts to welfare, etc etc etc that it would take to actually get DACA.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Cubans don't count. Old Cubans lived under Castro, so of course they're against Democrat quasi-communist bullshit. They're not like the rest of the latinosphere

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

When it doesn't have THEIR conditions attached.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

He's clearly taking a page from the crooked dems playbook by demanding immediate action in return for a future concession. A concession that will be immediately forgotten once the original demand is met.

Wall gets built
chain migration ended
visa lottery ended
nobody mentions the DACA beaners ever again.

He should throw in a demand that all voters have valid US IDs and present them at polling places.

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

Exactly. Dems aren't going to give up shit to try to please the DACA activists. They just want to use them as political pawns like President says. Which dreamers know is the truth and why they're screaming at Pelosi right now.

William Garcia
William Garcia

Dems are anti-DACA if it means building the wall, travel ban, cuts to welfare, etc etc etc that it would take to actually get DACA.
Not true.

Even when Trump talks about the wall as a prerequisite for DACA, Dems do not support the wall nor other prerequisites but still keep supporting DACA per se.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

Kim would have assassinated the entire traitorous Democrat party by now. Why is Trump making deals with traitors? Shoot them, you lying piece of shit. If Kim found out politicians in his country took bribes to genocide North Koreans and replace them with niggers, he would shoot them. Because Kim is a man of honor, and Trump is just a businessman.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

I don't think the objective is to shift latino votes away from the dems and to the repubs, more than likely it's to grow the "not voting this time" group. That could be a game changing win.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Dems say NO
You’re mentally ill.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

The best way to deal with DACA is to ignore it, and prolong it going to court for as long as possible. And don't forget the Patriot Act gives Trump the right to build a wall for national security with no input from congress, but I guess he is saving that as his trump card if he can't get congress on board, as the press would turn up muh impeachment by 1000%. Any “deal” Trump makes, even if it appears to be a “good deal,” will be ruined by a dozen Federal Judges claiming this or that is unconstitutional, and 6 million different lawsuits suing the government on behalf of the invaders (they will all claim to be DREAMers). Under no circumstances will DACA allow “only” 800k illegals to be citizens, it will end up making 5 million+ by the time it is over, and court cases will be litigated into the 2040s. It is amnesty plain and simple, and will be turned into a general amnesty by the time it's over, regardless of Trump's intent.

It should be drawn out and ignored, at least until we can force a favorable SCOTUS ruling on the 14 Amendment. The current SCOTUS is stacked strongly in favor of illegal's children, and would probably rule in that the 14 Amendment grants the right of citizenship to anyone born in the US, even if their mother illegally crossed at 9 months pregnant. A SCOTUS ruling in favor illegals would officially end whatever was left of the United States of America.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

Alex Jones is a perfect fit for the Ol' Boomer's mindset.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

God. Imagine, instead of sending food aid, christcuks would send plane tickets to pregnant muds to birth a child on American soil so that they get gibs. Actually, I'm surprised they aren't doing that now. Stupid xtians.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

let them stay here as long as possible
let them have four generations of children while you sit in kike courts
Kill yourself.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Also, there is no way more than a fifth of Hispanics will vote Republican. This is retarded Romney-era thinking that almost ended the Republican Party. True, most spics don't care about the social justice initiatives, aside from Brown Power, but they still vote based on gibs. Trump could secede California and Texas to Mexico while making Amnesty for illegals a yearly national holiday and they would still vote Democrat 5:1, simply because Dems give gibs.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

I don't care if the US is 80% brown
as long as they care about all these things that only white people care about to any significant degree
Especially the bit about space. Shitskins simply are not interested, even if they had the mental capacity they wouldn't bother with it.

Daniel White
Daniel White

I would like them to be removed immediately too, but not even Trump has the guts to do it because of muh PR. Our options are: a) let Trump make a deal which kikes would use to make every illegal immigrant a citizen or b) wait it out while spics still remain illegal with the chance of a favorable court ruling, while steadily removing DREAMers who commit violent crimes. It's the best of a kiked situation.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

the 14 Amendment grants the right of citizenship to anyone born in the US, even if their mother illegally crossed at 9 months pregnant

Common sense would say that's an abuse of the 14th Amendment and not in the spirit of the law. It's insane to think that the law was designed to allow illegals to pop out anchor babies and proceed to milk the system for the rest of their lives. Interpretation in any other way is due to liberal bias and dereliction of duty on the part of SCOTUS.

The 14th was a poorly written Amendment, rushed through by nigger lovers and it has been nothing but cancer since.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

give up and do nothing
We reject your kikery.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

14th amendment is birthright citizenship
THE AUTHORS OF THE AMENDMENT EXPLICITLY SAID OTHERWISE YOU FUCKING SPIC

Oliver White
Oliver White

Dont need a wall, just need a shoot on sight policy and a few towers. Anything less is cuckoldry.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

It clearly wasn't. You can even read the discussions of Congress at the time it was proposed and they specifically say it wouldn't do all the shit that the courts now say it does.
loc.gov/law/help/citizenship/pdf/congressglobe_2890.pdf

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Only kicking out 5x as many beaners who have been made legal citizens (repatriating them to Mexico), stopping birthright citizenship, and ending chain migration would be worth DACA amnesty.

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

Trump is demoralizing the Dems
What's the point of voting for Pelosi when she can't deliver anything? Why even show up at the polls?
The old KKK Dems will vote for Trump
Nancy Pelosi Boomer Dems just wants cheap illegal spic labor for her Vineyards so she can have her Mexican gardener and cheap domestic servants
Literally nothing to gain for Spics voting for her or supporting her in any way whatsover.
Trump shitposting about DACA doesn't disappoint me the White Republican Trump voter no matter how hard (((Shareblue))) tries to convince me he's betraying his base.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

I disagree. I think that our goal should be an all non-White Democratic party.

William Smith
William Smith

<hurr durr
<See a (((shrink)))
<you're mentally ill
OK, you're right. I'm mentally ill. President Trump is mentally ill too. You're too stupid to live kys.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

We need to step us the fear factor for the spics. What happened to our ICE threads? Need more, maybe a sticky. Threads like that user that researches gangs on social media and posts here for reporting to leo. We need to go whole hog on cuckchan too, sorry to say. There have been numerous threads the past couple days about Mexicunts and pushing hard the idea that they're useful somehow with very little push back in thread. I suspect they're going hard on this knowing the boomers there might tip in their favor. Gather all your screencaps of spics murdering boomers or any old being harmed for wearing a MAGA hat and post them often.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

The goal is that and have them all stay at home on voting day.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

HURR DURR STRAWMAN
HURR DURR DEMOCRATS WOULD TOTALLY GO AGAINST THEIR JEWISH MASTERS’ WISHES
LOL THIS WILL HAPPEN MAGA
Reported for niggerspeak, being a liberal shill, and not comprehending anything about the world.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Don't need a wall, just need a shoot on sight policy and a few towers. Anything less is cuckoldry.
Not AnCap, but your post reminded me of this movie. I saw it on Kikeflix. Terrible ending, but a few good points in the movie are meme worthy.

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Don't forget, anchor babies are only allowed due to a footnote by one justice in the 1980s which reinterpreted the entire 14th Amendment.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

checked!
Dem Spics stay home on election day

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

Then post ICE at the polls.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

Only Hatians are based.
Wut?
Couldn't find the webm. Enjoy a embed.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

Have to add this as well. History lesson for the newfags.
Dr. WLP on Haiti.

John Davis
John Davis

I guess Q was LARPing when he predicted this, huh. Yes it's me, 26% man.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

5:31
Hesketh Prichard: Where blacks ruled white.
Found it.
ia800707.us.archive.org/15/items/whereblackrulesw00pric/whereblackrulesw00pric.pdf

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

The point of the wall is to give more time for the shooters.
The wall pays for itself.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

(heil'd)
Q confirmed for LARP

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

Given that Q is a proven LARP and Trump said everything in the link only two months after taking office, yeah, he was, in fact, LARPing when he said that.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

He still doesn't get it. Why is every single fucking Republican so damn suicidal? These idiots are gleeful about the death of small government, the white majority and rightists being competitive on the national level. The fucking Hispanics are going to turn this country into Mexico, and the commies will have total power.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

He's trying to split the hispanic vote
Never going to happen. They love the gibs.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

why is controlled opposition doing what they’re paid to do
this is confusing

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

the entire Republican party is controlled opposition

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

the entire I Love Israel portion of the party isn't controlled opposition

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

it isn’t
/out/index.html

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

On second thought, you guys are probably right. I only hope that Trump has realized some of this.

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

I figured Q to be some LARPer that watched a fuck ton of jewtube vids, and suddenly decided they were an expert. The fact "he" asked questions rather than point-blank telling you "how it is" seemed to me to be the lure. Many Anons were baited.
Don't get me wrong; I think that anything that gets people to question the (((narrative))) is a good thing, DIG but the /cbts/ threads have; how should I say; taken a turn.
Take that as you will.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Spics already assmad at dems for folding on DACA
Durr who's he d&c'ing?

I hope you're only pretending to be stupid.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

fugg that shit right up.
My bad
desuarchive.org/cbts/thread/187623/#q187623

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Race realism is spreading among the right, dude. Our representatives and the conservative media may not dare to talk about it yet for fear of being called racist, but the awareness is pretty wide-spread at this point. Just check out Ann Coulter Twitter-feed to get an idea. Trump is definitely pissing off his supporters by supporting DACA.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Trump is definitely pissing off his supporters by supporting DACA.

He isn't supporting it. He's "offering" it to the democrats in exchange for things they'll never give him, which forces the dems to kill their own push for spic amnesty. The appearance that he supports DACA is a necessary evil for this d&c to work tbh.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

stick your dick in a fire
you won’t get burned
the fire would NEVER accept your dick
For fuck’s sake.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

He should throw in a demand that all voters have valid US IDs and present them at polling places.

How is this not already a thing?

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

You should stop LARPing as a jew.

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

MUH RACIS

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

you’re a jew because you out the jew
Global report, same post, 10 times. If Jim wants to force us to wade through this shit, he gets to do the same.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

manually cycling a Garand
nogunz shouldn't make movies

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

True but many legal spics also hate the illegals.
There might just be enough room for division if Trump applies the pressure correctly.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Now there is an Idea I could get behind.
It might trigger more leftyfaggots to jump on the 'Sanctuary City' trainwreck.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

For fuck’s sake.

Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, my man. Welcome to real life.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Reagan 2.0
Israel First
One Term for Zion

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

I wonder if Barron asks his daddy when he will get to gas the kikes.

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

Quads are telling the kikeshill to fuck off and die

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

can’t read
no higher order thinking
oh look pretty numbers that means he’s right
Kike confirmed. Get out.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Kek. Yeah, he surely asks him after they get home from jewcandelabrafanweek dinner with the family.

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

DAAAAAAD Barron's got the gas again!

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

Fuck off Reddit. You aren't going to get anywhere by being half hearted democrats. We've been over this. You shouldn't be posting here if you think this is even up for debate.
Lurk and read "Adios, America!".
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Muh IQ poster
Retarded boomer talking points
How is offering Hispanics less than the democrats meant to solve anything? There is no compromise to be made.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Honestly, you're not being level-headed. Reagan tried this, and we lost California for all time. We can't afford to be that stupid again.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

The board is being shilled HARD right now because of the Iran shit and now this as well.
Its not 'level-headedness' that's lacking - you're being fed a narrative in hopes of creating an acceptance of this policy position.

But, as you say, there's no way this will work.
If Trump does anything other than demand a full elimination of the DACA program and deportation of all DACA recipients, then he's just Reagan 2.0 and we all got played like a fiddle. The user you're replying to has been sent here to convince you otherwise. Don't listen.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

well, most hispanics I know are whiter than the typical white nationalist

pic related, what an illegal mexican near my Tennessee home did during new years

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

#MilitaryBase

David Sanders
David Sanders

I'm beginning to respect Trump a lot.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Nice try Paco, but you and your kin all have to go back.

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

Not if Don Trump allows it

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

If he does, he'll be going with you.

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

regan 2.0
That would actually be awesome and humane for many people in the country tbh

Esoteric immigrants becoming legal immigrants will strengthen this nation.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

implying a beta like you can do anything against Trump

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

Drown yourself in semen.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

I'm so glad I didn't end up registering to vote I can't even imagine how anger I would be if I got called into jury duty for DACA and greater Israel

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

Unfortunately, I think he's figuring out that he's lost Florida due to the retarded spics from Puerto Rico. This may be a play to get reelected and split the spic vote, which is a pipe dream. Or just more trolling.

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Its another "Trump is a cartoon villain because of a tweet" thread

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

cartoon villain
If only

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

2000 miles of wall
Where is it? Still waiting on it and on repealing obamacare.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

You're a funny guy Carlos, I like you. That's why I'm going to deport you last.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

namefagging on a chan
illegal aliens becoming citizens will help, diversity is our strength!
that would be awesome and humane!

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

investigate further
Jesus Christ this board has gone to shit.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

John Parker
John Parker

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

It's not that complicated. He promised a lot of shit like politicians always do, now he's flipping and backtracking on everything like politicians always do while his followers blubber and sputter in confused delusion (chess.)

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

Lol, literally all the "mexican" actors, bar one, is of iberian/european ancestry. I guess they had to throw at least one mestizo in there to make it seem even remotely believable to anyone who has ever been to Mexico or a border town.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Oh that makes more sense. I was wondering why we were shooting at Canadians.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

This is Trump with the Rothschilds. Ignore it. It means nothing. Surely he's playing 1488DD chess, right? Its fiiiiine. #MAGA

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

HELP

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

make it happen

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Yeah, and the New York Times is going to endorse him after a full page apology for all the fake news they created.

Whatever medication was being put into Biden's food is obviously also being put into Trump's McDonald's meals.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

the only people that were baited were boomers who listen to Rense and Coast to coast. i wouldn't be surprised if the threads on half chan were 80% bots spamming

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

i don't get that, they will pay out of their million dollar budgets, sword masters to train and carefully choreograph their actors so the sword fight looks cool, but they can't give a /k/ommando 20 bucks to tell them they're being retarded

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Trump is trolling democrats that were screaming Muh DACA, but stopped when he showed them an option that scared them. They are not allowed to OK the wall at any cost, which means they cannot pusha DACA now.

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Do you want to be the one to blow a jew?

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

ahhh, where is the get!?
PRAISE KEK!

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Holy hyperborean digits of truth, what has been foretold!?
Also

David Brooks
David Brooks

Praise Kek!

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Checked for WWIII

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

Checking and confirming!
Looks like ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK!

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Thos digits were posted while in a trance looking for get. My fingers were numb from labor at -20 degrees when typing. Kek guided my numb digits to these digits. May they decide the prophecy, if that is his will. Miguel Serrano said that the digits 555 were Hyperborean Digits of Truth, before we knew the green light of Kek.
Praise Him! KEK IS RISEN!

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

No, I wasn't faggot.
I think Trump is attempting to do further damage to the dems in the short and long term. Hell he doesn't even have to convince many spics to vote for HIM just sow enough doubts that they become less willing golems of the DNC.
Between all the bullshit and kiked up lies the Dems are spewing at Trump the only thing he has to do is 'appear' reasonable and open to discussion for the the whole 'muh ebil drumpf' narrative to be challenged.

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

You're irrational. No spic is going to risk total loss of family/friends to support Trump, as if they even understand the issues or care, or even do research at all between fucking their kids and sisters. They want to kill you and take your land. It's documented.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

Well no matter then. Let the leftyfaggots and shitskins be confused and triggered by Trump's words.
The final solution to the spic problem has always been clear anyhow.

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Very cool, very scary, such wow

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

if he gives amnesty I will disavow him, it's that simple

I voted for Trump 'cause fuck mexicans, if he's going to give citizenship to hundreds of thousands of spics then fuck him

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

Read the art of the deal. This is how he fucks with people in negotiations. None of it's secret, its i his damn book.

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

As if that will stop you from sucking his kosher dick.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

How does that contradict what he said? A "deal" involves you getting something out of it. Should he give amnesty, he is throwing away one of the key -do not remove- things that are desired from any "deal" he partakes in.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

The Hispanic vote is always 20% republican 70% democrat. That doesn't change no matter what. It's a deck you can't cut.

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

We have photos of Trump with virtually every famous person.

Evan King
Evan King

in america it is considered racist to have to prove that you are allowed to vote

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

If only there was a way to say one thing, and then do another…

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Ok Boomertard, illegals can get a valid US ID by walking into the DMV. If not a driver's license then a state ID. They cannot get welfare and food stamps without it and if fresh out of the mud and unable to speak english or just low IQ then a volag does it all for them in batches and will deliver it to their safe house/mansion funded by federal grants. They get instant SSI and disabilty for life if they merely claim illness, no need to wait and be vetted like citizens. The Cali spics have been yelling and screaming since 1994 when they got mad because we voted for Prop 187 denying them all gibs and a judge immediately issued a permanent injunction blocking it. You do not concede or appear to concede to these vultures. Reagan did it, Brown is doing it and either Newson or the poo lady will do it. Cali is deeply corrupted and Trump should be sending the military to Cali instead of Iran to arrest every crook involved in selling out the state. A state that would be red if only citizens could vote.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Trump is Jewing White People. It's not hard to see.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

That worked out so well with Reagan.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

AT LEAST HE ISN'T CLINTON!
Clinton wouldn't have sedated the angry Right in America. If Clinton won then we actually would have had a shot at revolution, instead we have dipshit MAGAtards cheering on their demographic replacement because the one pursuing it is /theirguy/

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

le soyboys are the real enemy!
my based hispanic friends are so much better neighbors than faggy white liberals!
Civic Nationalism is worse than Communism.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

the entire Republican party is controlled opposition
Yes, it obviously is. Are you retarded?

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Until the "does" part occurs, it's baseless conjecture and serves no purpose other than to force people to believe in someone who is seemingly doing things that aren't in their favor.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

you don't need to know about this, goyim
Bump

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

implying sage=downvote
I'm having a conversation with someone (independent of OP's message, but rather a spin-off of what another user said). Therefore, it's natural to sage. Also, if you're referring to what I called baseless conjecture, I'm talking about the user who claims he's doing a "says one thing & does another". There is no way to know that is what's being done until the "does" part occurs.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Reminder: "Amnesty" is a hypereuphemistic misnomer. It's like letting a bank robber keep the loot or a kidnapper the hostage. Call it what it is: and invasion licence.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

the majority is the enemy
The majority goes along with whomever's in charge. They're annoying but inconsequential. Don't mistake your feelings for strategy.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

invasion license
This is good.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit