What the Fuck is with the flood of retards here?

Was away from here for 3 weeks, I come back and it's an even lower level of discourse than fucking cuckchan ever was:

Is it the fucking time of the year? Did plebbit close down one of their boards? WT is going on here? like a fucking open sewer where anyone shits into it and no one fact checks or knows anything.

RETARDS, SPEND 2 FUCKING YEARS HERE BEFORE POSTING, BECAUSE BEFORE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW A FUCKING THING. AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO FUCKING IMPERTINENT AS TO POST BEFORE THAT, CHECK YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FACTS. YOU DRIVE AWAY THE OLDFAGS WITH YOUR RETARDATION, ALL YOU HAVE IS A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES WHO KNOW NOTHING JERKING EACH OTHER OFF

REALIZE THIS WILL ALMOST SUREY BE DELETED, BUT WHATEVER. THE SITUATION HERE IS FUCKING DIRE WHEN IN AN 80+ POST THREAD, NOT ONE POSTER KNOWS WHO DR. SCHEUER IS. GOING TO LOSE THE FEW GOOD POSTERS LEFT HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mzWQk
goodtherapy.org/find-mental-health-counselors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already made this thread, mods bumplocked it and banned people.

The moderation here is compromised, they're weeding us out so newfags take over with their based foxnews yay neokike trump narrative.

I tend to give mods benefit of doubt, simply because they're sorting through so much shit constantly. My bigger concern is etc has happened to the user base? They either retarded or underage, and not one of them knows the most basic facts about the mideast. What fucking shithole closed down that this place ended up with their remnants is the bigger question?

It happened to all the boards, at some degree.
Something must have happened on cuckchan that pushed people here.

Sure, talk about newfags while you keep reddit-spacing.
Try harder next time.

Anyone else notice the liberal use of the kike word pilpul in threads? Every Kraut OP used it, I had to google that shit. Then I check twitter and kikeovich is using it. WTF is going on?

It happened to cuckpol and its happening again, only difference is shills can't pump 50 disinfo threads an hour here.

They only time I've really been critical of the mods was after the '16 election and every fucking thread was "you're a TRS shill!" when I hadn't mentioned a fucking thing about those people and had no clue who they were, and was banned as a "TRS shill" (WTF?) Other than that, they normally do a decent job. Bigger issue here seems to be the influx of complete fucking assholes the board is getting from somewhere.

Only speculation, but Alex "best believe he's from Tel Aviv" Jones has been shilling that Boomer bait qanon bullshit and telling his audience to visit fullchan. Entryism is a bitch.

you should be banned. lurking more faggot

I wish Alex "it's not the Jews, anybody but the Jews!" Jones would just keep his fucking white trash mouth shut. I wonder if his divorce papers are public? Have to check, that might be a way to get him to shit his fucking mouth about this place and stop bringing dregs into here.

Instead of censoring TRS they oversaturated the significance so we'd be sick of hearing about it.

You should be banned for no reading I comprehension assholes and no understanding of tenses in the English language. At the time, I HAD (see, past tense?) no idea until I fucking got banned as a "shill" for them.

Holla Forums was compromised as soon as PRISM was released in the US. This is what the coattails of the end look like. But hold fast, the best has yet to come.

Idiot

>trying to shut down the biggest normie gatekeeper to (((globalism)))

Daily reminder its 3pm in Tel Aviv, and it is at this time in the day 'murica anons are waking up and checking their newsfeed. Many who browse here use 8ch pol as source for their news.

Fuck off, JIDF. Alex is compromised, but there are much worse examples out there.

wut

Heh. Despite newfags, shills, kikes and multikulti shit I am still here.
This is absolutely nothing and nothing new to me.
This is most tolerable place after endchan. .pl, 7chan and other boards hidden in dankweb.

Picture related

Hmmm weird. It's almost as if words and ideas spread around the internet much faster than they do in real life. We have reached a new state in evolution. Memetics happens rapidly now. We homo ludens now, all that's left is nanomachines, parallel realities and a universal connection of information.
no but seriously, how did this happen? The word just got a massive increase in usage. Worth looking into? I don't know. Depends on if you have the time.

This is the culmination of this thread. Getting you to migrate to "more tolerable" places. Not making a judgement, just stating a fact.

Learn what "tenses" are in the English language faggot.And unlike your Jew-woshipping, e-celeb loving ass, I don't follow the latest drama over who made a fucking video about who to get them both more click shekels.

Only videos I listen to/watch are Dr. Pierce. Even 15 years after his death, far more valuable than anything produced by the retards today. Christ, if Dr. Pierce had lived to see the rise of Jewtube lifting their 15 minute content ban, imagine where the Alliance would be right now?

I think ZOG probably poisoned him/inserted carcinogenic compounds into his water over a long time period.

Bless his soul

Take your Lithium asshole. "alex is compromised.."THAT'S THE END OF SENTENCE. Motherfucker is married to a Jewess, is a shekel-seeking bottom feeder, will do all sorts of contortions so as not to EVER mention the word JEW..and I AM THE KIKE HERE?

See, you are the perfect example of the new breed of fucking retard brought here by that fucking tub of lard scumbag trash that should fucking LEAVE, you kike-shill.

I wish I could have met him. But I wasn't older than a toddler when he died.

I've seen so many chans that I stopped giving a shit. I've seen them come and go, fuck I remember how normies killed Usenet with their faggotry
Anonymity is being shit on. Various chans got infected with namefag cliques like endchan and 7chan which is run by literal cucks.
That being said no shill will convince to leave or migrate if it is in my power.
What then? Reddit, 10 bux forums, faceberg? Fuck that shit son, I've avoided and kept myself forming a ego on internet since early 90's
At times I just feel that there are no countries for oldfags.

mass migration inc because Hiroyuki put a bitcoin miner on halfchan blueboards

4chan is forever kill

No, you're just a stupid asshole that uses "white trash" as an insult, which means you should lurk three more years, minimum, to start posting crap like that.

No one is disputing your information, but he does more good than harm. You're the same type of people who think Paul Nehlen is a compromised jew kike lover by going full Holla Forums.

Ik dude, but if you examine history a lil closer than from a glance behind those circles of glass and that horrific hooked nose of yours, you'll find that the program, backed by the NSA, was revamped and upgraded purely by coincidence around the time that this image board was created and released to the public. Here, I'll even quote your kikepedia, with an archive page so your butthurt calms down: "The most detailed description of the PRISM program can be found in a report about NSA's collection efforts under Section 702 FAA, that was released by the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board (PCLOB) on July 2, 2014.[38]

According to this report, PRISM is only used to collect internet communications, not telephone conversations. These internet communications are not collected in bulk, but in a targeted way: only communications that are to or from specific selectors, like e-mail addresses, can be gathered. Under PRISM, there's no collection based upon keywords or names.[38]

The actual collection process is done by the Data Intercept Technology Unit (DITU) of the FBI, which on behalf of the NSA sends the selectors to the US internet service providers, which were previously served with a Section 702 Directive. Under this directive, the provider is legally obliged to hand over (to DITU) all communications to or from the selectors provided by the government.[38] DITU then sends these communications to NSA, where they are stored in various databases, depending on their type.

Data, both content and metadata, that already have been collected under the PRISM program, may be searched for both US and non-US person identifiers. These kinds of queries became known as "back-door searches" and are conducted by NSA, FBI and CIA.[39] Each of these agencies has slightly different protocols and safeguards to protect searches with a US person identifier.[38]"
archive.is/mzWQk

Hey Shareblue, what's it feel like to fail at everything you do?

Well, if the scum are going to come here, they need to understand that this isn't a fucking running sewer that that shithole. You need to do research, properly format, and above all GET FACTS RIGHT. I hope other oldfags will call out these assholes as soon as they raise their fucking heads if they aren't properly prepared and are just here to waste time rather than actually contribute. Hope the Mods will fucking ban them too until they "Get it" and go to Holla Forums if they just want to waste time and annoy people.

THIS PIERCE VIDEO REALLY, REALLY WORTH WATCHING. HE SUMS UP WHAT HAPPENED TO US IN THE 20TH CENTURY AND THE VIDEO IS ALSO AMAZINGLY MADE

HA HA TIME TO POST THESE AGAIN

Tell us more about how the guy racemixing with a beaner is so very pro-white, fellow nazi :^)

Tell me how calling someone "white trash" qualifies someone as being so pro-white, fellow nazi :^)

Dude, you should probably have your jew psychiatrist change your meds to better control your paranoid schizophrenia. Because either you're a full blown schizo, or you certainly haven't been here any length to time if you can't see how bad things have gotten in such a short period of time.

What's "shareable' about this thread asshole? Calling on people to research their facts and suggesting more people go back and listen to Dr. Pierce to really understand what it's all about and what the fight is against?

Get your meds adjusted asshole before you hurt yourself or someone else.

I suspect its a combination of cbts moving to 8ch and shariablue getting full funding from their globalist leaders. Theres only so much cattle herding you can do about the die-hard Qanon fags. And jidf taking advantage of the "trump is a kike" d&c tactic all day long. we fucking get it already, this level of cuckchan repetitive shitposting is old already

The moderation here is cancer. it used to be okay but now they are banning people for little to no reason, gets really old tbh

Honestly it's been slower here because of the holidays. when news starts happening again it'll pick up a bit

Listen to Ernst Zündel on this topic asshole. Or do you not know who he is either? Need link dumbfuck?

I'm not an oldfag, I'm 2016 metastasized turbo ebola cancer. Didn't even know about imageboards before it, but
The world is your oyster, but IT hasn't realized that yet. You are playing a game of total war, that's how it's always been. Imageboards may have had a purpose some day. But for me it never had a purpose I could decipher. It was an evolving entity, the sum of parts but also a thing of its own. It could die tomorrow. But it has changed its parts forever. It will be metabolized, but it will also be a part of an on-going evolution. THAT is user for me. user is a life-form.

You aren't even worth enough to lick the underside of the sole of my foot, fuck outta here kike. Before I gas your family in front of you and tear your skin from your body to make a condom for my cock while I fuck the blood, piss, and sweat outta that shit hole of a country you call israel.

Calling somebody "white trash" is about as pro-white as Paul "Pray for Tel Aviv" Nehlan is.

lol Shareblue always gets so triggered when I call them Shareblue. It never fails.

You have to go back. Mods need to ban MORE people, not less.

I'll repeat once more, then my conscience is clean if your kill your family/yourself, whatever. GET YOUR MEDS ADJUSTED BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE. I'M NOT TROLLING, NOT TRYING TO BE EDGY OR INSULTING, I'M TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF AND ANYONE AROUND YOU FROM YOU. YOU HAVE MENTAL ISSUES FRIENDS. GET THEM DEALT WITH. ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU.

If you've seen internet before 2000 and cuckchan in 2003 and how it died TWICE'.

I fucking called it when Moot stole d'nations and ran off.
76chan, 888chan and countless /i/ and /cow/ related chans. I've seen much.
I feel like a ent of internet. Orc niggers/Plebbitors/Tumblrites try to hack down our homes, burn everything down.
If you yield, you are weak.

Hey it's not my fault you joined Shareblue and suck really bad at your job. Don't get assmad at me, get assmad at yourself and your poor life decisions :^)

Clearly, you're level of intelligence and isight far exceeds mine. Would you mind telling everyone your SAT/SAT IIS and LSAT or MCAT, since surely you are in a professional school correct? I'm more than happy to give mine. Clearly, as everyone can see from your acerbic and pithy posts, you are of superior intelligence to me.

Hey Shareblue, post your had with a timestamp. If you don't mind giving your SAT scores then surely you wouldn't mind also proving that you're white, right?

hand with a timestamp, rather.

Find a mental health therapist in your area who can then refer you to a psychiatrist for your paranoia and whatever else you have going on in your head. Do it before you are the next mass shooting and are linked to here, I don't want to lose my site:

goodtherapy.org/find-mental-health-counselors.html

NOW YOU ARE FILTERED. MY HANDS ARE CLEAN.

You can filter me but you'll never stop being Shareblue

Aww poor wop, I told you your butthurt was near. But you didn't listen. And you want to datamine when the discussion doesn't go your way and will censor or (((filter))) your way out of any failed argument as you see fit. Typical irrational and emotionally based Jew. I'm going to cum when you start bawling "muh 6 million" because it wasn't enough because some how, some way, you were made. And that should have never happened.

new copypasta right here

The line is otherwise blurry, but not in this case. If you have nowhere to retreat to and you're being attacked head on, your best strategy is to also attack head on. This means no pre-emptive filtering either, until the level of shill exposition to new cells is good enough. This means that there is no shill that doesn't get sufficiently exposed by someone. You need to have a working immune system, or you'll die very easily. I'd say Holla Forums has got a significantly downsized and very busy immune system compared to before. The viruses, bacteria and cancer cells have evolved to have deflection and evasion systems they never did before. If there is no concentrated effort to strengthen the immune system of Holla Forums, I'd say it's in for a whole lot of loss and suffering and an untimely death.

Question, why are you sperging over psychatrist and that user like a CWC throwing a fit.
Do you know how common 'get your head checked ' line is common with shills?

You make me wanna giggle like a little girl when you rustle up your feathers like that. Lol go ahead and say something you know you have no fact or basis to stand behind or back up you sniveling Jew bastard. Fuck you.

I don't think this guy is some kind of a "fake". He seems like a normie who has just recently woken up, overdosed on red pills and is now going full balls to the wall.

You don't get so far in life or politics (connections) without knowing what you're doing.

Lol then why does the ID stand for kosher beef?

Eric and Christopher posting

Yeah, this place blows now.
Any alternatives that have more than one post per day?

Last oldfag exodus happened last week. See you at endchan.

Board's a lot like halfchan these days. Lots of distractions, pinned threads that don't really go anywhere. It's expected though. Can't say that wasn't going to happen eventually.

Hard to believe that you know exactly what happened, yet you post this here.

Do you know his story? From what I understand, the guy is almost like the cliché American dream. Started out as a simple blue collar factory worker. Don't you think there are at least some self-made semi-richfags who are completely oblivous to the big picture? Especially in more rural areas?

>Do you know how common 'get your head checked
Based on your knowledge of the site and "the movement" (for lack of better term) displayed in your post, you are clearly more knowledgeable on such things than I, a true OldFag. I suspect there must be much I can learn from you, as clearly you are far more intelligent and informed than I can ever aspire to be. Please, keep bestowing on me more pearls of your hard-won wisdom. I keeping a shorthand record for future reference. To have an opportunity to learn from so wise a soul is a rare chance indeed….

Could have been just oblivious. I will withhold my final judgement of him until I see more of him in time. But for now I cannot trust that he is not just another plant.

He hasn't gotten far at all in politics tho. He lost.

Yawn. Just kill yourself. You’re fresh off the boat from cuckchan and have no idea how we operate.

I've only really noticed since I came back after a few weeks away from Christmas. Even on half-chan 9at least in days of moot before Holla Forums harbor), the volume of traffic was such that there was always someone around to correct a fucking retard.

These people are…not "our people." In 80+ posts, for not even ONE to correct several retards calling Dr. Scheuer "a kike" and "a neo-con" when he's been by far the most vocal figure figure opposing organized Jewry in his books, his speeches, and even right before congress…then you know something is very fucking off here.

I won't go through Dr. Scheuer's resumé here, but suffice to say he is the probably to closest thing we have that currently exists to what
dr. pierce was, although Pierce still manages to keep some sort of veneer of respectability to where occasionally even BBV has him on and Dr. Scheuer makes the presenter his monkey. He's a national treasure, literally best American the nation has produced in probably 80+ years (and I don't say that lightly).

Who else constantly hurls himself against the Jew lobby, knowing it will cost him friends, jobs, get him death threats, get his kids harassed, yet refuses to back down? HE's the closest thing we have to a hero. To see him slandered HERE of all paces and not one person sticking up for him….that tells me something is really not right here at the moment.

Gee I don't know, Shareblue Shill, what is with the flood of (((retards))) like OP here?

Because it's Christmas?
Yeah. It's called Christmas.

What is with the cruise control faggot OPs?

You might not be a shill, but you're still a massive faggot.

Good. Don't spam OPs with cruise control then.

I hope you learned your lesson.

shareblue shills

Ok, I'll engage with you pleb bit retard. Please, aly down exactly–one0by-one– what makes you believe this is a "shareable" thread?

Is it the links to over 7 Dr. ELP Pierce videos (doubt you know who he is anyway)?

My complaints that no one in a thread before with over 80 posts corrected people calling Dr. Scheuer a neo-con and a kike?

Please, let's hear your opinions. Does a "shareable kike" share Dr. Pierce videos? Also, tell everyone what you know about Dr. Pierce. I'll wait.

4chan's cointel is getting strange, I think the shills have been seeing too much on 4chan to the point we're we are beginning to mould them.

I guess you don't. How surprising
Kikes, liberals, scifags and assorted groups of nogs and degenerate
P.S read the sticky it has everything you need
Judging how you type. You are same scientologist loon who lost his shit,
You are painfully obvious still

You think posters on here would at least post more than once ay.

Hearts and minds, user.

There are a lot of shills, and not just from one fixed group. Holla Forums has been on the radar for some time now. There's no chance you will get a discussion free from trolls, goons, bots, or glow in the dark agents. The whole situation is borked, and the board is contaminated.

The same thing is pissing me off.
If only they had the ability to
1. Realize they are not on cuckchan
2. STFU and lurk moar

I kinda stop assuming shills nowadays and just call out faggotry.
Calling out shills outside of here is ineffective. Better to call out faggotry.

Unless there's 3 very obvious threads created of irrelevance to the board it's made in. When that happens I point them out and point out cointel. That blows newfags minds 9 times out of 10.
I also state that if he's not that, he's a cancerous spamming faggot ruining the board.

Because that's just the fucking truth of it. There's no way they can work around it if it's just the fucking truth of matter. Truth renders propaganda useless.

dubs confirm

Even soldiers come out of battles as changed men. I don't think they could talk to us and not change as people.
No one could do that.

We just stare at the abyss all day.

Contaminated? Or just full of potential?

They still have to read our posts user.
Hit them where it hurts.

They can pay people to shitpost against demoralized anons who are fighting for the future of civilization. What are you going to accomplish by shitposting on deliberately schismatic copypasta threads?

The damndest things get pinned or anchored

Well said!
That's the life of a shill

let me re-phrase that
The best propaganda is truth

If I may…I'm here because it seems you gents are far more technically inclined, and I believe I have something to offer in that dept(I work with linux for a living). Also little to no slide threads.

But I'll stick to lurking if any contributions I may make are not welcome in the first place.

I charm snakes and play with them.

This, propaganda only works when no discussion takes place.
I used to post on other forums to discuss their thinking and I always found flaws in the thinking. And I even found flaws in my thinking that could be used here to make us stronger (think of the use of the court jester).
Discussions are a bit like sex to me though so maybe I'm weird.

Go away goon

People on here have moved beyond the very ancient near-lost egyptian gods towards the roman/greek/phoenician gods and other sects.
His post is just amusing tbh.

It makes sense, but I always thought the heh pill was a goon thing. If I remember, it was discussed in the primer to goons thread around a year ago, it was a very good thread, wish we had more like that.

That was grabbed from 76chan /i/ before it died, by the way,

Ok nigger, my previous post I said I thought heh was an /int/ thing, apologies.

I've been here since 2014 and this is the first time I've ever heard of him

Hi shariablue

Lol of course I am, great job goy

not that i agree with him, but it does seem to be a D&C thread without any evidence like the "white meet up" guy and the "self improvement" guy.

the lowered quality of posters is apparent, but nothing new. this place is becoming more famous.

Nico Nico nice digits.

TRIPS! Kek!

Have you seen how cucked 4chan has become, especially recently? 90% of catalog threads are shills. It's the new reddit. What site do you think will be next? Sounds like you're already observing the transformation.

Been browsing this board religiously since its early days and I can confirm that there are WAY more shit OPs as well as underage (1)s getting in their daily shit post before homework time. It really sunk in a few nights ago when I loaded up the catalog. If there was some way to just ascend all ancientfaggots into mods that would be great. I actually wouldn't mind mass banning and "censorship" at this point.

checked and i agree it's getting worse and worse, can't even find anything happening here in the last couple of days